Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Youre not sure because you can no longer decipher whats true and whats fake news propaganda. Sa tanda mong yan uto uto ka pa din sa isang Trapo. Panay kc follow ng mga tabogo sa Mocha Uson blog , Thinking Pinoy at kung ano ano pang propaganda sites na nagkakalat ng fake news pabor kay Boy Bastos.

Wat maging tanga. He is now the most powerful man in the country. Ask him for accountability. Hindi yun mali na pinagtatanggol nyo pa kayong mga uto utong engot na supporters.

Youre not sure because you can no longer decipher whats true and whats fake news propaganda. Sa tanda mong yan uto uto ka pa din sa isang Trapo. Panay kc follow ng mga tabogo sa Mocha Uson blog , Thinking Pinoy at kung ano ano pang propaganda sites na nagkakalat ng fake news pabor kay Boy Bastos.

Wat maging tanga. He is now the most powerful man in the country. Ask him for accountability. Hindi yun mali na pinagtatanggol nyo pa kayong mga uto utong engot na supporters.

Did you read what I said, imbecile? Just like your two fellow anti-Duterte trolls, you have a comprehension problem. All you know is bash Duterte with conjectures. I thought this section had two resident dumbasses. This post makes you the third resident dumbass. You are implicitly accusing the DPWH of being purveyor of fake news. Are you that bitter that your yellow candidate didn't win the presidential elections in 2016 that's why you're posting baseless and moronic posts about Duterte? :lol:

Show me posts where I quoted Mocha. What wrong did Duterte exactly do? I bet you can't answer that because you are just a dumb hater who does not know any better. :lol:

Edited by will robie

My lord... he's talking to and about himself again. LOL.

That's what happens when one tries defending a president who has insecurity with his dong that he has to include it in his speeches: said defender's IQ drops to Duterte levels as well.

I would challenge this Gege Cruz to a debate.

Aside from his emotional diatribe, he has nothing substantial to say.

He said:

"...He had no economic plans whatsoever. None! No solutions to unemployment. No vision. No cohesive strategy. No track record. All promises. No substance. Remember that cringe-worthy speech before the Makati Business Club? There he was in all his ampaw (empty/hollow) glory.

You, who worked for corporations, managed departments and companies, who made your team work overtime to finish annual business plans, so that your boss and his/her boss would approve your plans and budgets. You forgot all that managerial thinking, and voted for that incompetent, empty, noisy bet who said he would remove algebra from the curriculum, who said that he knew nothing about economics!..."

If he has no economic plans as Mr. Cruz claims, how come Du30 administration is able maintain the economic growth, able to re-start the infrastructure development that languished during Abnoy's term, all the while maintaining a healthy debt-to-GDP ratio?

attachicon.gifDebt-to-GDP ratio.jpg

post-206207-0-63515900-1554862308_thumb.jpg

The paid trolls put up a post of a ranter. When challenged, they tag-teamed with ad hominems and flame-baiting in order to divert the topic.

I'm reposting this as a challenge to these paid trolls.

Let's talk substance.

If Du30 has no economic plans as Mr. Cruz claims, how come his administration is able maintain the economic growth, able to re-start the infrastructure development that languished during Abnoy's term, all the while maintaining a healthy debt-to-GDP ratio?

Edited by camiar

The paid trolls put up a post of a ranter. When challenged, they tag-teamed with ad hominems and flame-baiting in order to divert the topic.

I'm reposting this as a challenge to these paid trolls.

Let's talk substance.

If Du30 has no economic plans as Mr. Cruz claims, how come his administration is able maintain the economic growth, able to re-start the infrastructure development that languished during Abnoy's term, all the while maintaining a healthy debt-to-GDP ratio?

the capacity to pay debt should also put in issue the kinds of debt that we have or about to enter.

has this graphic considered the numerous debts entered into under the BBB program?

please enlighten us.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/4/10/rodrigo-duterte-very-good-net-satisfaction-rating-sws-survey-2019-1st-quarter.html?fbclid=IwAR3suXZQdBUgYsaQp4m9miWlMNmmaAe1fp2Gc1U8X9HT-f6BhPc2zyZIp2E

Duterte maintains 'very good' net satisfaction in Q1 2019 – SWS

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, April 10) — Most Filipinos were still satisfied with President Rodrigo Duterte's performance in the first quarter of the year, the results of the recent Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey showed.

The survey, which was conducted from March 28 to 31, found that 79 percent of adult Filipinos were satisfied with Duterte's performance in the first quarter of 2019. Thirteen percent said they were dissatisfied while eight percent were undecided.

This brings Duterte's net satisfaction rating to +66 or equivalent to a "very good" mark, matching his personal high recorded in June 2017.

The rating is also six points higher than the +60 grade he received in December 2018.

the capacity to pay debt should also put in issue the kinds of debt that we have or about to enter.

has this graphic considered the numerous debts entered into under the BBB program?

please enlighten us.

What you see is what you get.

The info-graph shows DEBT-to-GDP.

That is the official accounting of debt entered into by the Philippine government from Cory's time to present.

If you know of other new debts that are kept secret from us, which I doubt if there's any, please feel free to post.

Edited by camiar

And again, if Du30 has poor economic management, how come Poverty Incidence has significantly gone down all across the nation from 2015 to 2018?

post-206207-0-30182900-1554956975_thumb.jpg

Light Blue and Light Green are 2015 figures

Dark Blue and Dark Green are 2018 figures.

The decrease in poverty are significant.

ii challenge to a debate and lets talk substance daw ... nun. natanong question number one pa lang di makasagot ...what you see is what you get.. AYOS sa substance!

"Mayaman ako bakit ko sabihin kung san ko tinago, mga gago kayo" - duterte

Mga uto uto: "napakasimple talga ng aming Tatay Digong natutulog lng sa kulambo at kumakain ng sardinas. Pati sapatos sira sira!"

Hanggat may mga uto uto, wala talagang mangyayaring pag unlad sa bayan

And again, if Du30 has poor economic management, how come Poverty Incidence has significantly gone down all across the nation from 2015 to 2018?

attachicon.gif2015 vs 2018 Poverty Statistics.jpg

Light Blue and Light Green are 2015 figures

Dark Blue and Dark Green are 2018 figures.

The decrease in poverty are significant.

i”i challenge to a debate” and “lets talk substance” daw ... nun. natanong question number one pa lang di makasagot ...”what you see is what you get.”. AYOS sa substance!

post-206207-0-34058700-1555038597_thumb.jpg

OK. Let's talk substance.

Start by explaining the graph above.

Titiklop ka uli. I'm sure.

Mr. LaBayag

Edited by camiar

A piece of paper wouldnt justify the true state of the nation. Mas madaming drugs ngayon, mas madaming walang trabaho. Karamihan pa nga ibinibigay sa mha dayuhang Intsik. Traffic, MRT, walang plaka, mataas na bilihin, korapsyon.. ano pa ba nirereklamo nyo kay Pnoy nun na nasolusuyunan na ngayon? Unless you are a fanatic.

Piece of paper? Lol

A piece of paper wouldnt justify the true state of the nation. Mas madaming drugs ngayon, mas madaming walang trabaho. Karamihan pa nga ibinibigay sa mha dayuhang Intsik. Traffic, MRT, walang plaka, mataas na bilihin, korapsyon.. ano pa ba nirereklamo nyo kay Pnoy nun na nasolusuyunan na ngayon? Unless you are a fanatic.

Piece of paper? Lol

And that's because you said so? Anong proof mo sa sinasabi mo eh puro ka lang rant dito. Para ka lang si R. Downey dati, or you are just the same

Piece of paper? Lol

Instead of ranting incoherently, try talking with some sense.

"Mas madaming drugs ngayon..." -- I don't see it anymore in my neighborhood in Makati. Most of the people around have the perception that the drug menace is still there, but the government is moving in the right direction in solving the problem. Please enlighten me where you're coming from.

"Mas madaming walang trabaho..." -- I saw a report before that the employment has improved. I'll look for that report. But in the meantime, can you show where you got the info that the unemployment and under-employment has deteriorated?

"MRT..." -- My observation is that the MRT are no longer breaking down left and right. The new coaches are now deployed. New maintenance contractor has already been selected. Has the MRT further deteriorated?

please make a point-by-point explanation on why we should believe your doomsday scenario.

Edited by camiar

OK. Let's talk substance.

Start by explaining the graph above.

Titiklop ka uli. I'm sure.

Mr. LaBayag

ano kamo? start by explaining the graph? lol you cannot only talk sense but also full of nonsense!

ganito lang yan ...nagpakita ka ng graph tinanong ka ni jopoc about it di mo masagot. sabi mo “ what you see is what you get”. in short di mo kayang makipagdebate sa nakikipagdebate sa iyo. and now you want me to explain it for you. hahaha...patawa kang pervert ka.

ano kamo? start by explaining the graph? lol you cannot only talk sense but also full of nonsense!

ganito lang yan ...nagpakita ka ng graph tinanong ka ni jopoc about it di mo masagot. sabi mo “ what you see is what you get”. in short di mo kayang makipagdebate sa nakikipagdebate sa iyo. and now you want me to explain it for you. hahaha...patawa kang pervert ka.

Instead of explaining the graph, the only reply you can come up with is this imbecilic ad hominem post which indicates that you are clueless about he graph. Why are you involving jopoc here when you were the one asked to explain the graph?

Say what? You cannot only talk sense but also full of nonsense? You're as incoherent as Robredo. :lol:

You could have just said "you're full of nonsense". You really can't express yourself well.

Edited by will robie

Instead of explaining the graph, the only reply you can come up with is this imbecilic ad hominem post which indicates that you are clueless about he graph. Why are you involving jopoc here when you were the one asked to explain the graph?

Say what? You cannot only talk sense but also full of nonsense? You're as incoherent as Robredo. :lol:

You could have just said "you're full of nonsense". You really can't express yourself well.

oh the boytoy of the pervert to the rescue....

why am i involving Jopoc? well coz i am stating a fact. your pervert dom posted this graph and jopoc raised a question. for him to clarify.

so give me a good reason why i should now be burdened with the task of explaining and defending the graph that he (camiar) posted.

oh let me guess...parang ikaw lang yan puro ka satsat at pagproproject ang alam pero kapag nagkasubukan na eh ipapasa sa iba. magkauri nga kayo. hahaha