Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

The key word is "sometimes". The way I see it, he just says it to piss off his critics. You can have your own interpretation.

you mean the president, just to piss off critics, is "SOMETIMES" a liar, a clown, or both?

Edited by jopoc
  • Like (+1) 1

stupidity at its best...this roach-brain tard thinks paramihan lang ng huli, ng operasyon ng napatay ang batayan ng matagumpay na kampanya ng problema sa droga.

ang akin simple lang yan ... ang batayan ng matagumpay na kampanya eh nasusukat sa pagbaba ng bilang ng drug users. halimbawa may 1m na user nakahuli and/or nakapatay ng 100k na user at bumaba sa 900k na kang bilang then matagumpay yun. pero kung ang bilang ay tumaas pa despite yun mga ginawa nila eh paano naging matagumpay yun?

Jopoc naman ... you are belaboring the obvious. di mo lang sinunog at tinosta...naabo pa! hahaha

stupidity at its best...this roach-brain tard thinks paramihan lang ng huli, ng operasyon ng napatay ang batayan ng matagumpay na kampanya ng problema sa droga.

ang akin simple lang yan ... ang batayan ng matagumpay na kampanya eh nasusukat sa pagbaba ng bilang ng drug users. halimbawa may 1m na user nakahuli and/or nakapatay ng 100k na user at bumaba sa 900k na kang bilang then matagumpay yun. pero kung ang bilang ay tumaas pa despite yun mga ginawa nila eh paano naging matagumpay yun?

Jopoc naman ... you are belaboring the obvious. di mo lang sinunog at tinosta...naabo pa! hahaha

Do you have stats to back up what you said that the number of users increased or are you relying on Duterte's words? I bet you can't give stats to back up your conjecture. Why am I even asking this section's resident dumbass a question it can't answer?

How is jopoc belaboring the obvious when he was just asking me a question? Hahaha! The next time you copy a word I am posting, make sure you know what it is. This post shows why you're this section's resident dumbass. Haha! :lol:

As usual, you just got embarrassed again.

Edited by will robie

Do you have stats to back up what you said that the number of users increased or are you relying on Duterte's words? I bet you can't give stats to back up your conjecture. Why am I even asking this section's resident dumbass a question it can't answer?

How is jopoc belaboring the obvious when he was just asking me a question? Hahaha! The next time you copy a word I am posting, make sure you know what it is. This post shows why you're this section's resident dumbass. Haha! :lol:

As usual, you just got embarrassed again.

sinampal na sa mukha mo yun stat ... PDEA na mismo nanggaling 4.7m daw sa bilang nila ang users. the same PDEA na sinasabi mo na successful ang drug campaign. sabog ka na naman at lumulutang na naman yan utak mo. wait may utak ka nga ba?

sinampal na sa mukha mo yun stat ... PDEA na mismo nanggaling 4.7m daw sa bilang nila ang users. the same PDEA na sinasabi mo na successful ang drug campaign. sabog ka na naman at lumulutang na naman yan utak mo. wait may utak ka nga ba?

Did you even read the article that you are referring to? That was in 2017. There was no estimate given in 2018 for you and your wingman to say that the drug problem worsened. Huwag excited sa pagsupalpal sa akin, troll. Think because that's something you have a hard time doing. :lol:

The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) now estimates that there are 4.7 million drug personalities in the country, the highest figure cited by the administration since launching the drug war last July.

Take a look at the verb in bold. Estimate. Take note, estimate. Relative to this estimate, there was no comparison of estimates for 2017 vs 2018 given by Duterte for him to say that the drug problem has worsened. This is something you and your dumb troll wingman did not take into consideration since you're too excited debunking me which you can't and will never do. Carry on with being this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Did you even read the article that you are referring to? That was in 2017. The PDEA gave the latest figures in the drug war. The PDEA gave actual numbers of what they did.

Take a look at the verb in bold. Estimate. Take note, estimate. Relative to this estimate, there was no comparison of estimates for 2017 vs 2018 given by Duterte for him to say that the drug problem has worsened. This is something you and your dumb troll wingman did not take into consideration since you're too excited debunking me which you can't and will never do. Carry on with being this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

unfortunately for you PDEA claims that the said figure has basis and can’t be considered as dubious....abong abo ka na ...hirit pa more! hahaha

PDEA’s letter to the Times

Dear Editor:

This has reference to the column “Observer” authored by Mr. Yen Makabenta entitled “Fake statistics: PDEA’s contribution to the drug war,” which was published in the Manila Times on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.

The story has to do with the alleged “fake statistics” involving the country’s total number of drug dependents declared by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) during the “#RealNumbersPH” Forum held on May 3, 2017 at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ortigas, Quezon City. According to the column, PDEA’s figure, which states that an estimated 4.7 million Filipinos are currently using illegal drugs, was aptly modified to concur with the earlier pronouncements to the public of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.

In behalf of the Director General of PDEA, please allow me to put the record straight. First of all, the cited datum was constructed based on facts and exact science and that alone is by no means dubious.

unfortunately for you PDEA claims that the said figure has basis and can’t be considered as dubious....abong abo ka na ...hirit pa more! hahaha

So stating that it is an estimate is being burned? Haha! Hindi naman masama mangarap, troll. The fact is the DDB said that to have a perfect absolute figure is to get a census.

DDB chairman Benjamin Reyes said the discrepancies are valid because of different bases.

“The only way to get a perfect absolute figure is to get a census. In the absence of which, estimates, like surveys and intelligence figures, are good enough baselines to set objectives,” he said.

Of course, your retort to this would be the statement in bold but it is "good enough" , not perfect. So that is merely an estimate. However, the DDB has a lower figure. Before veering away from the argument, the crux of our argument was about Duterte's statement of the worsening drug problem. Where are the stats for 2018? Don't tell me to prove it because you were gullible to believe Duterte's statement. Duterte never showed a comparison of 2017 vs 2018 so your argument just went down the gutter. Huwag kang mangopya ng linya na sunog ako kasi ikaw lang itong nagsasabi na sunog ako when all you have is Duterte's unsubstantiated statement. Carry on in being this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

I will attack you on the comparison estimates to back up your claim that the drug problem worsened which you will veer away from because you don't have the stats to back it up. I get the feeling you will concentrate on the 2017 estimate which is really irrelevant because that was almost two years ago unless you make a comparison. Game, troll.

Edited by will robie

So stating that it is an estimate is being burned? Haha! Hindi naman masama mangarap, troll. The fact is the DDB said that to have a perfect absolute figure is to get a census.

Of course, your retort to this would be the statement in bold but it is "good enough" , not perfect. So that is merely an estimate because the DDB has a lower figure. Before veering away from the argument, the crux of our argument was about Duterte's statement of the worsening drug problem. Where are the stats for 21018? Don't tell me to prove it because you were gullible to believe Duterte's statement. Duterte never showed a comparison of 2017 vs 2018 so your argument just went down the gutter. Huwag kang mangopya ng linya na sunog ako kasi ikaw lang itong nagsasabi na sunog ako when all you have is Duterte's unsubstantiated statement. Any erudite reader of our exchanges would think that you are dumb because you can't back up your statement with stats for 2018. Carry on in being this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

I will attack you on the comparison estimates to back up your claim that the drug problem worsened which you will veer away from because you don't have the stats to back it up. I get the feeling you will concentrate on the 2017 estimate which is really irrelevant because that was almost two years ago unless you make a comparison. Game, troll.

wahaha...abong abo ka na dumbass.

nagpapauso ka na naman ... sige kapag tinanong ka ilan ang total polukation ng Pilipinas may absolute on the dot figure ka? hahaha

sige how are you going to have an exact count of all the drug users ... kung masagot mo yan then i submit. otherwise...sige continue sa pagpapalusot. its really difficult to wiggle your way out of you own s@%t

wahaha...abong abo ka na dumbass.

Wishful thinking, resident dumbass. :lol:

nagpapauso ka na naman ... sige kapag tinanong ka ilan ang total polukation ng Pilipinas may absolute on the dot figure ka? hahaha

Don't veer away from the crux of our argument. May stats ka ba comparing 2017 and 2018 or wala? Sagot, resident dumbass!

sige how are you going to have an exact count of all the drug users ... kung masagot mo yan then i submit. otherwise...sige continue sa pagpapalusot. its really difficult to wiggle your way out of you own s@%t

The DDB just answered it if you really read the article, resident dumbass. Haha! Halatang hindi nagbabasa. Pinost ko na nga. Haha! Carry on in being this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

Edited by will robie

ang problema sa iyo pdea ang gagamitin mo pambara ... now that binara ka ng Pdea mismo you will discredit what Pdea said. hahaha palusot pa more.

kung questionable ang pinagsasabi ng Pdea then paano natin paniniwalaan ang ipinost mong achievement ng pdea.

hahaha... sige palusot pa more.

How did PDEA make me shut up? The fact of the matter is you are too gullible to believe that what Duterte said is true without Duterte presenting statistics comparing 2017 and 2018. Again, it was an estimate and those are irrelevant statistics unless compared with 2018. This discussion is so arcane to you but then again, all discussions are really arcane to you, hence, you always get embarrassed. Don't dip your finger in an argument when you're not equipped to make your argument. But then again, you have always been ill-equipped when arguing against me.

How did PDEA make me shut up? The fact of the matter is you are too gullible to believe that what Duterte said is true without Duterte presenting statistics comparing 2017 and 2018. Again, it was an estimate and those are irrelevant statistics unless compared with 2018.

hahaha... di mo alam? o nagtatangatangahan ka?

again prove to me that what duterte said is not true....so ilan ba ang tutoong numero ng drug users sa ngayon. puro ka boka-boka wala ka naman ebidensiya. hahaha

Wishful thinking, resident dumbass. :lol:

The DDB just answered it if you really read the article, resident dumbass.:

Disparity of PDEA and DDB numbers

Yes, PDEA and the DDB survey have a large disparity in numbers. However, a closer look would reveal that the latter’s study was done in 2015 way before the occurrence of drug personalities voluntarily surrendering to authorities at the onset of the war on drugs.

The DDB survey is respondent-based, a method used to explore the responses of the people in the communities, either through questionnaires and personal interviews. The likelihood of these results may have lower probability because hardly anybody will admit that he or she is hooked on illegal drugs, whereas PDEA has relied on the profiles of self-professed drug users and pushers who turned themselves in, as national estimate to determine the magnitude and extent of the drug problem.

PDEA has dug deeper and slowly uncovering the real and massive drug situation. We are on the warpath with a P120-billion illegal drugs trade industry that threw its full weight across the nation, leaving nothing but trails of suffering in families, criminality, corruption and economic stability (sic) in its wake.

At present, 47 percent, or 19,710 of 42,036 barangays or villages, are affected by illegal drugs. If the community is drug-affected, potential dangers lurk in the shadows everywhere, making people feel unsafe and insecure. We all know full well that heinous and street crimes are usually fueled by drug use.

Thanks to the 4.7 million drug users, transnational drug syndicates continue to flourish because they found a huge market in the country. The lucrative drug trade has also corroded the rule of law as several government and police officials were tagged as protectors and coddlers of syndicated drugs.

In his declaration that the illegal drugs are a serious threat to national security. PDEA Director General Isidro S. Lapeña is a person who has been in the actual situation on the ground. He has in possession anti-drug information and intelligence materials at his disposal, The PDEA chief certainly knows what he is talking about.

At any rate, PDEA would submit to any Senate or congressional probe if summoned. We welcome the inquiry to clarify how the “real” statistics have come about.

Ricardo Quinto

Deputy Director General for Operations Officer-In-Charge, PDEA

I leave you to your own interpretation. As far as I am concerned, Duterte just does it to piss off his critics.

So, what does the president get or achieve in "pissing off his critics"?

what good does it make to the country?

Edited by jopoc

Its a big achievement for the dutertards. They clap their hands and share it in their facebook wall wheh their idol has am achievement such as these.

This sums it up ... on dutertards: "i found out na marami talagang uto-uto at tanga sa kanila" Gonzales said.

https://www.philstar.com/2017/09/26/1742524/fanaticism-duterte-supporters-fell-gullible-posts

Edited by rooster69ph

hahaha... di mo alam? o nagtatangatangahan ka?

again prove to me that what duterte said is not true....so ilan ba ang tutoong numero ng drug users sa ngayon. puro ka boka-boka wala ka naman ebidensiya. hahaha

I asked you to show me the comparison of 2018 vs 2017 drug stats to back up your claim. Don’t veer away from the crux of your argument. You challenged my post. You prove it but i don’t expect a dolt like you to prove it since you have not proven anything to debunk any of my posts you challenged. I expect another boring and asinine ad hominem retort from the section’s resident dumbass.

So, what does the president get or achieve in "pissing off his critics"?

what good does it make to the country?

Ask him.

I asked you to show me the comparison of 2018 vs 2017 drug stats to back up your claim. Dont veer away from the crux of your argument. You challenged my post. You prove it but i dont expect a dolt like you to prove it since you have not proven anything to debunk any of my posts you challenged. I expect another boring and asinine ad hominem retort from the sections resident dumbass.

Ask him.

MrDuterte, ano po napapala ng bayan pag inaasar o binabastos nyo mga nagkicriticize sa inyo at sa mga mali nyong sinasabi at ginagawa? Pati po mga die hard fanatics nyo di na din po kayo maipagtanggol, kaya puro pamimilosopo na lang ang sagot? Yun galit na galit mga suporters nyo sa Intsik na nag tapon ng drinks sa MRT police pero nun pinagtanggol nyo un Instsik, bow na lang po lahat mga tanga nyong tagasunod. Happy April Fools po Tatay Digong.

MrDuterte, ano po napapala ng bayan pag inaasar o binabastos nyo mga nagkicriticize sa inyo at sa mga mali nyong sinasabi at ginagawa? Pati po mga die hard fanatics nyo di na din po kayo maipagtanggol, kaya puro pamimilosopo na lang ang sagot? Yun galit na galit mga suporters nyo sa Intsik na nag tapon ng drinks sa MRT police pero nun pinagtanggol nyo un Instsik, bow na lang po lahat mga tanga nyong tagasunod. Happy April Fools po Tatay Digong.

I pity you. You are full of hate for Duterte. I can see that he takes pleasure in pissing off trolls like you. :lol:
  • Like (+1) 1

Hay robbie...i dont have to show you anything. Sabi ng presidente lumala. Sabi ng pdea 4.7m. ikaw ang nagpapauso at sumasalungat sa kanila nasaan na numero mo? At ano ang source mo? Ano wala ka talagang mailabas ano ... boka boka lang

As far as i know pinakita ko na rin yun paliwanag ng pdea kung bakit iba ang numero nila ng DDB.

Hay robbie...i dont have to show you anything. Sabi ng presidente lumala. Sabi ng pdea 4.7m. ikaw ang nagpapauso at sumasalungat sa kanila nasaan na numero mo? At ano ang source mo? Ano wala ka talagang mailabas ano ... boka boka lang

As far as i know pinakita ko na rin yun paliwanag ng pdea kung bakit iba ang numero nila ng DDB.

Then he will say he pity you. Basta Duterte lang ng Duterte. Buhay Tanga.