Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

It's about P2.50 per liter of gas or diesel. Next year magiging P4.50. Tapos sa 2020 P6 excise tax per liter. All that in addition to the 12% vat.

The 12% VAT was already implemented during the time of GMA. The personal income tax also becomes lower next year and the year after. So what if it's a P6 per liter of diesel? It is gradual and not sudden. What you should also take note of is the decrease in the income tax and not just on the gradual increase in excise taxes of gasoline.

Edited by will robie

The personal income tax also becomes lower next year and the year after.

REALLY!???

Huwag magpauso ... o magbigay ng false information.

If you did read the law (RA 10963) the current tax schedule will be the same from jan 1, 2018 until Dec 31, 2022. Personal income tax rates won't be lowered again until 2023.

REALLY!???

Huwag magpauso ... o magbigay ng false information.

If you did read the law (RA 10963) the current tax schedule will be the same from jan 1, 2018 until Dec 31, 2022. Personal income tax rates won't be lowered again until 2023.

So I made a mistake. So what? I overlooked the dates. So what? Are you gloating that I made an error due to oversight? Haha! You're pathetic. I bet you didn't even read the whole TRAIN Law and just browsed the part that is significant to what I said. Just because I made an oversight does not mean I gave false information. Another moronic non-sequitur. :lol:

Edited by will robie

una sa lahat dont quote me on this ... inflation ba o rice sufficiency ... hehehe. it never came from me kundi sa iyo.

oopps teka lng ha... una sa lahat ang unang issue mo rice sufficiency... tapos ihihirit mo naman inflation.. weng weng!

even though related sila... hindi lng rice shortage ang main barometer ng pagtaas ng inflation dyosmio naman...

eh hindi naman kc kayo kontento kung ano ginagawa ng gobyernong ito so bkit ko pa idedepensa hahaha

not all experiencing that? bkit nsa Syria nba tayo hahaha! dyoskupu...

oopps teka lng ha... una sa lahat ang unang issue mo rice sufficiency... tapos ihihirit mo naman inflation.. weng weng!

even though related sila... hindi lng rice shortage ang main barometer ng pagtaas ng inflation dyosmio naman...

eh hindi naman kc kayo kontento kung ano ginagawa ng gobyernong ito so bkit ko pa idedepensa hahaha

not all experiencing that? bkit nsa Syria nba tayo hahaha! dyoskupu...

the problem i think with you is that it seems you can not comprehend what was explained to you or simply you just refuse to comprehend or accept it since your objective is to defend this administration.

again inflation is a problem we are experiencing so far. we know a lot of factors affect inflation. sa oil for instance yun pagtaas ng world prices hindi natin controllable but the excise tax which adds up to the burden the gov’t can decide to suspend just to soften the impact.

yun rice tumaas ang presyo dahil nagkulang ang supply. this could have been easily avoided had the admin kept its promise in 2016 of making us self sufficient in rice in 2 years. kaso waley diba press release lang. ganun kasimple lang yun.

now isinasama mo pa ang syria sa usapan ...anong pakialam ko kung ano ang katayuaan nila kumpara sa atin eh nasa pinas ako. mga palusot na lang yan sa incompetencies. parang pagpinagalitan ka at tinanong ng nanay mo bakit bagsak ka sa exam ang idadahilan mo eh ganito ...” nay 70 po ang score ko pero si juan naman ay 60 so mas ok ako kay juan”. diyoskolord bakit di mo na lang kasi sabihin nay nangako kasi ako sa inyo na magaaral ako ng mabuti pero hindi ko po ito tinupad kasi nagbulakbol ako.

So I made a mistake. So what? I overlooked the dates. So what? Are you gloating that I made an error due to oversight? Haha! You're pathetic. I bet you didn't even read the whole TRAIN Law and just browsed the part that is significant to what I said. Just because I made an oversight does not mean I gave false information. Another moronic non-sequitur. :lol:

Poor you ... pwned. dami mo pa sinabi. Sa presinto ka na lang magpaliwanag basta next time make sure alam mo talaga at tama yun pinagsasabi mo.

Bottomline your so called 'mistake" has materiality in your argument. Flawed na un pinagsasabi mong argunento that one must also look into the annual lovering of personal income tax rate as a counter measure on the impact of subsequent increases in excise tax on oil products.

Poor you ... pwned. dami mo pa sinabi. Sa presinto ka na lang magpaliwanag basta next time make sure alam mo talaga at tama yun pinagsasabi mo.

Pwned because you said so? Again, an error because of an oversight is not "pauso". You and your moronic non-sequiturs. When you say pwned, it means you have outargued me. All you did was post the law which I reviewed again. You can say you pwned me if you posted a law to back up your arguments. Next time, don't post something which is so arcane to you. You didn't even outargue me. All you did was post it which I bet you didn't even read thoroughly and just browsed the part that was significant to my post. Haha! Ikaw ngayon ang pwned. Haha! :lol:

Bottomline your so called 'mistake" has materiality in your argument. Flawed na un pinagsasabi mong argunento that one must also look into the annual lovering of personal income tax rate as a counter measure on the impact of subsequent increases in excise tax on oil products.

How does a mistake have materiality in the argument? Nasa korte ba tayo? Hahaha! Don't say things you can't explain. :lol:

Edited by will robie

So pdutdut is in hongkong taking a vacation... again. Parang sya ata ang pinaka bakasyonistang presidente sa recent history ah. Hahabulin ba nya ang noynoying record?

One vacation to Hong Kong makes him the pinaka bakasyonistang presidente sa recent history? Hahaha! Another comic relief post. :lol:

Sobra din mahal ng gas at bigas, ang solusyon dito ng mga panatiko ay..

Mahal ang bigas? Bumili direct sa mga magsasaka. Farmers are now getting smart. Instead of selling their rice to middlemen, direct buyers contact them to buy direct. Be smart. Follow the trend. Soon, there will be Phone apps that will enable you to buy food items direct from farmers and food manufacturers.

I am doing what I preach I plant my own siling labuyo. We now have 6 months supply of

I buy my rice direct from the farmer.

We buy eggs by the dozens from the farm outlet twice a month.

I plan my trips to save on gas. I notice others are doing the same, too. Traffic in EDSA seems to be lessening as people plan their trips more as they feel the pinch of gas prices

Edited by camiar

Mahal ang bigas? Bumili direct sa mga magsasaka. Farmers are now getting smart. Instead of selling their rice to middlemen, direct buyers contact them to buy direct. Be smart. Follow the trend. Soon, there will be Phone apps that will enable you to buy food items direct from farmers and food manufacturers.

I am doing what I preach I plant my own siling labuyo. We now have 6 months supply of

I buy my rice direct from the farmer.

We buy eggs by the dozens from the farm outlet twice a month.

I plan my trips to save on gas. I notice others are doing the same, too. Traffic in EDSA seems to be lessening as people plan their trips more as they feel the pinch of gas prices

You got to admire the loyal fanatics. They have a solution for anything. Thanks for the suggestion, mate. Good job

Di daw affected ng inflation ang taga probinsiya dahil they source their own food.

Oh yeah buy directly from the farmers...so yeah juan dela cruz who works in the city and can only afford to buy 5 klg of rice at a time needs to buy directly from the farmers. Who i guess most of them still dont have the milling capacity. So yeah para makatipid palay ang bilhin natin at tayo na ang magpatuyo at magbayo. Kung gusto ko ng 2 doz na itlog punta din tayo sa farm mas mura dun. Madali naman mag plan ng trip... yun nga lang baka sa trip pa lang kulang na pera ko pambili ng 5 kilong bigas at 2 dosenang itlog. Hahahapost-42325-0-65861400-1538957811_thumb.jpg

Di daw affected ng inflation ang taga probinsiya dahil they source their own food.

Oh yeah buy directly from the farmers...so yeah juan dela cruz who works in the city and can only afford to buy 5 klg of rice at a time needs to buy directly from the farmers. Who i guess most of them still dont have the milling capacity. So yeah para makatipid palay ang bilhin natin at tayo na ang magpatuyo at magbayo. Kung gusto ko ng 2 doz na itlog punta din tayo sa farm mas mura dun. Madali naman mag plan ng trip... yun nga lang baka sa trip pa lang kulang na pera ko pambili ng 5 kilong bigas at 2 dosenang itlog. Hahaha FB_IMG_1538957694736.jpg

Yes i voted Duterte but to be honest, medyo sablay talaga. Walang kaalam alam sa ekonomiya. Barter??? Wow really.

I quoted a post from you criticizing Duterte for taking vacations. Your articles are totally unconnected to what you're posting which I expect from someone who does not know what he is talking about. After reading the first article you posted, I did not bother to read the other articles. The first article is purely a warped opinion which does not prove anything. Haha! :lol:

I quoted a post from you criticizing Duterte for taking vacations. Your articles are totally unconnected to what you're posting which I expect from someone who does not know what he is talking about. After reading the first article you posted, I did not bother to read the other articles. The first article is purely a warped opinion which does not prove anything. Haha! :lol:

Hahaha. Denial king! Those were the times that Duterte took an unofficial vacation.

The first article showed how brazen he was at taking vacations. When disastrous times call for him to show up, what did he do? He sent in the pambansang arse-licker in his place to distribute relief goods.

So spoon-feeding you does not work... what else can? Honestly, I gave up on you a long time ago.

Only shows how gullible the id*ot is.

Funny coz the greater number of pinoys will not concur with those articles.

Gave up on the guy, yet stiLl exerts effort and energy just to reply...o baka taman tinamaan talaga kaya nag reply.

The famous user who makes 1-2 flame bait liners, but then when "pahiya" occurs mag fade nalang and dudumi na naman sa ibang thread. Pathetic

In other news, just went with the Chief of Staff in the main MILF HQ camp. Thats something historical to the very least.

How come this id*ot doesn't post something about it.

We get it, this being is outright butthurt hater.

Edited by Bolj