Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

To sum all of your QQs up...

opinion mo lang yan brad...

Vs opinion ng iba na mas madami kesa anti...

Your B.S. against their B.S.

Ultimately sino ang dedecide kung sino ang tama?

Discern before the end product? bulag ka ata or bingi or dahil kung anu lang gusto mong makita at marinig ang ipa-process ng brain mo.

Ang daming post ni daphne dito sa factual and anecdotal evidences ng production ng admin na to...ni isa may denisprove kana ba? Wla...tapos sasabihin mo broken promises? Kanino nya promise? Sayu? Nung sinabi nyang 3-6 months ang drugs linagay mo memo sa utak mo yun? Ikaw ata may problema hindi ung 16m voters nya.

Grabe ka, tinatanong ko lang naman why you trust this president, ang dami mo ng sinabi na walang connection.

I've told you many reasons why I distrust him. Now is your turn. I want to hear your side.

For the 3rd and last time. Why do you trust this president?

To sum all of your QQs up...

opinion mo lang yan brad...

Vs opinion ng iba na mas madami kesa anti...

Your B.S. against their B.S.

Ultimately sino ang dedecide kung sino ang tama?

the mere fact you said they are both “BS” ... maaring ang nanaig ay ang pananaw o opinion ng mas nakararami pero wala sa alinman sa dalawang yan ang “tama”. bullshit pa rin ang nanaig ...yun nga lang yun bullshit na pinaniniwalaan ng mas nakararami ang inaakala ninyong tama.

You are confused in you understanding of the concept of media. You think media are just the mainstream news agencies.

Media is the plural form covering all types of communication medium used by the information broadcasting agencies to spread information, news and opinion.

Print media has significantly lost its power to influence. Fewer people read newspapers today but they still hold on by publishing their content in the Internet.

Radio and Television is still holding on and still an effective media. They enhance their coverage by having their broadcast programs accessible in the internet.

Internet is the new medium.

It it not only a new medium, it also enhances the coverage of the other media (print. radio, TV) for them to stay relevant.

True. Internet is the most efficient way to reach the masses cost wise. In our company we no longer advertise in print media. We now do x deals with influencers in social media (Youtiube,IG, FB, tweeter) that have high followings.

Grabe ka, tinatanong ko lang naman why you trust this president, ang dami mo ng sinabi na walang connection.

I've told you many reasons why I distrust him. Now is your turn. I want to hear your side.

For the 3rd and last time. Why do you trust this president?

What made you think na i trust him?

Pwede mo start yang engine mo? Ilang beses na ko nagsabi end product ako mag gauge yan pinagkaiba natin...d tayu umiikot...

the mere fact you said they are both “BS” ... maaring ang nanaig ay ang pananaw o opinion ng mas nakararami pero wala sa alinman sa dalawang yan ang “tama”. bullshit pa rin ang nanaig ...yun nga lang yun bullshit na pinaniniwalaan ng mas nakararami ang inaakala ninyong tama.

Brad medyu may sablay sa pag kakaintindi mo ah, their B.S. means only their B.S. not all on each party/side are Pure B.S.

Specific yan.

Malinaw naman ...

Am referring to your statement "opinion mo lang yan brad vs opinion ng iba na mas nakararami kaysa anti.

The bs argument of one vs the bs argument of the other...

Kailan naging tama ba ang bullshit.. by mere definition of the word

Kaya nga spEcific sa ikalawang Line eh. Wag mo na lagyan ibang meaning yan, iibahin mo pa.

Duterte’s approval, trust rating suffer double-digit drop – Pulse Asia

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1035886/dutertes-approval-trust-rating-suffer-double-digit-drop-pulse-asia#ixzz5S4yIemxQ
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

The trust and approval ratings of President Rodrigo Duterte suffered a huge decline in the September 2018 survey of Pulse Asia.

The survey, conducted from September 1 to 7, showed the President’s approval rating at 75 percent from his previous 88 percent. This is a 13 percentage point drop.

The President’s trust rating also went down from 87 percent to 72 percent, a 15-point drop

Edited by daphne loves derby

What made you think na i trust him?

Pwede mo start yang engine mo? Ilang beses na ko nagsabi end product ako mag gauge yan pinagkaiba natin...d tayu umiikot...

So I ask you several times why you trust Duterte. Ang dami mong pinagsasabi na wala namang connection sa tanong ko (as if you were trying to avoid the question). Finally, after the 3rd try, you answer this: "what makes you think I trust him?"

I find it odd that you do not trust him, yet you fully support him and have faith that he will get you the "end product" that you desire.

I think you just supported my theory - that despite all the lies and broken promises, Duterte still has a high trust rating because the majority of his supporters have "blind" faith in him.

Well of all gov't officials sino ba may pinakamataas trust rating?

Si Duterte. But where is all this trust coming from?

Is it because of all his promises (many of which have been broken)?

Is it because of what he says (many of which is untrue)?

Is it because he lives a "simple life" (which doesn't necessarily prove he is not corrupt)?

Could it be because of "tiwala" lang or blind faith?

Para sakin, I see the majority having blind faith in the president. They do not think logically. All the red flags are there (the retraction of his willingness to sign a waiver, the accounts which he denied at first, the money which he denied having only to later on retract and say pinang "happy-happy niya" etc.) yet they continue to protect the president from scrutiny instead of just asking him to be transparent.

Kaya nga spEcific sa ikalawang Line eh. Wag mo na lagyan ibang meaning yan, iibahin mo pa.

Balikan mo original post mo .. saan nakasaad dun yun may sinabi kang "specific"

And if you want to be "specific" then be specific as well from the beginning

Basing it then from your orig post either way specific BS of one vs the other eh wala pa rin tama sa BS. At yun mga sharing the same opinion eh bs lang din ang paniniwala o opinion nila. Yun lang yun.

Edited by rooster69ph

1. In your opinion.

2. In your opinion.

3. In your opinion.

Kung sasabihin mo mo feeling lang nila yang mga followers nya.

Same applies on your side Feeling at opinion mo lang din yan.

Kung arrogant si duterte

Arrogant ka din para sabihin mas madami ka alam at nakikita kesa mas madaming followers nya.

Ewan ko bat nagsilaho yung mga Sereno QQs dun sa kabilang thread? Dami napahiya? May sari sariling interpretasyon pa ng Law.

Yes mga opinions..dahil dyn truth is relative...

Ating supporthn ang pangulong duterte...

Ating supporthn ang pangulong duterte...

So I ask you several times why you trust Duterte. Ang dami mong pinagsasabi na wala namang connection sa tanong ko (as if you were trying to avoid the question). Finally, after the 3rd try, you answer this: "what makes you think I trust him?"

I find it odd that you do not trust him, yet you fully support him and have faith that he will get you the "end product" that you desire.

I think you just supported my theory - that despite all the lies and broken promises, Duterte still has a high trust rating because the majority of his supporters have "blind" faith in him.

Keep your B.S. to yourself juan..

"faith that he will get you the end product" is diff from QQing before the end product.

Sino ang mag mag dedefine kung blind faith nga yung mga supporters? Ikaw nasa anong position at wisdom ka para gumawa ng theory na yan? Sinong nagsabi yang opinion ay tama?

Balikan mo original post mo .. saan nakasaad dun yun may sinabi kang "specific"

And if you want to be "specific" then be specific as well from the beginning

Basing it then from your orig post either way specific BS of one vs the other eh wala pa rin tama sa BS. At yun mga sharing the same opinion eh bs lang din ang paniniwala o opinion nila. Yun lang yun.

Rooster wag ka magpa andar ng pagka pilisopo mO sa akin, wag mong ipilit yang komento mo. Dahil kung gusto mo mag gag*han tayu dito d kita uurungan.

Obviously hindi ko sinabi lahat about kanya ay B.S. yung specific na questions nya ang B.S..wag kang pa epal dyan at sumawsaw at ipilit yang gusto mo. Pa simpleng jab kapa dyan.

Speaking on a 3rd person view here.

Him vs the dds apologetics = two parties. None of the two i line myself with.

So you are now hiding under that "3rd person view" blanket?

At the end of the day what you've opined is yours ...

Therefore it has become his specific opinion vs that of yours specifc opinion in this forum.

You are free to make assumptions, hence you can make your own fantasy about it.

And nope your theory remains a theory.

If the time comes you can prove that theory of yours i will just apply that to you. Your opinion is your own on the subject. 3rd person view ka din and what you say is just plain "your opinion" also.

i am actually apolitical. i don’t take sides nor do i support a side because there is no right side in philippine politics. however, it is sad to see that our nation has never been so divided. Furthermore, all these fighting and politicking doesn’t help our country from the pressing issues of inflation, depreciation and uncertainty... these matters are not only caused by the admin or the opposition but it is a derivative of all factors- local and even foreign. Yet here we are - fighting if trillianes should be jailed or if duterte is a dictator. Neither of which can solve the realities that we face.

Who to blame and be held accountable with whats happening in our country right now?, The critics or The most powerful man in the nation?

una sa lahat walang maihihirit ang mga kritiko kung walang maaring maihirit sa pamahalaan. i mean they are free to criticize anytime as long as may punto sila otherwise sila naman ang magmumukhang ewan.

pero higit sa lahat walang kinalaman ang mga kritiko sa pagpapatakbo ng bayan so how can they be blamed or held accountable for what is happening now in the country?

People take toll on the government about inflation / goods and Transpo increases.. first of all, government is there to be supported by the citizen.. secondly, it's not the job of the government to help it's citizen to get rich, it is our duty to ourselves..

i agree that it is not the government’s job to help it’s citizen to get rich. however the problem on inflation has got nothing to do with that. say for example the rising price of rice which is a basic commodity bakit ba nagkaganyan ang presyo ng bigas? dahil ba hindi yumaman ang mamamayan o dahil may kakulangan o kapabayaan na nangyari sa isang sangay ng pamahalaan?

Lahat naman ng admin dumaan sa ganyang pagtaas ng presyo dahil sa infaltion. Ang mahalaga ma stabilize ito and not affect the economy as a whole. Nakita na rin na palpak yung nasa NFA kaya sana ma aksyunan na agad ito.

Dati yung Galunggong pa ang inexample pero tumaas din sa admin niya.

Ang problema sa galunggong...oo tama tumataas presyo nito dati hanggang ngayon pero masaklap nito ngayon pati galunggong na nasa palengke "imported".

ano ba talga meron si mocha uson kay presidente at untouchable siya? somebody pls enlighten me.

right now, she's even in new york prancing around the un general assembly as part of the official delegation to a un event.

she's earning 6 digits a month of your taxpayer's money for exactly what purpose?

Sinabi naman ng Mahal na Pangulo na utang na loob ang major reason kaya sya nappoint sa gabinete. Madaming smart na botante ang naconvince ni Mocha tru his blogs para sa Change is Coming propaganda.

• Like (+1) 2