Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

6. Duterte admitted to the existence of the BPI Julia Vargas account, and as far as anyone knows this was never disclosed in any if his SALNs, past or present. What more proof do you need?

As far as I know, you don't put a bank account number in your SALN. From what newspaper did you get this tall tale from?

Edited by will robie

The filipinos especially the Duterte voters including me dont deserve the bukbok rice. Duterte said in during the campaign in 3 days tapos ang rice cartel. In 3to6 months tapos ang problema ng bayan. This is not what we expected, at least. Ang mahal na ng bilihin, bagsak amg ekonomiya, gasolina mahal sobra, puro rape jokes at kabalastugan.

As a voter and a taxpayer, im disappointed.

May napansin lang ako sa recent "tete a tete" interview niya. Parang umiitim ang mukha niya (not dark brown, but blackish patches) at mukhang pagod ah.

Something's amiss...

Onga. Tapos, ang isang nakapagtataka ay hindi nila inaamin. At kung anu-anong BS ang sinasabi. Kesyo, walang make-up (sabi ito ni Harry Roque). The people should know kung ano na ba talaga.

Onga. Tapos, ang isang nakapagtataka ay hindi nila inaamin. At kung anu-anong BS ang sinasabi. Kesyo, walang make-up (sabi ito ni Harry Roque). The people should know kung ano na ba talaga.

Kahit fans and critics ng Pangulo, gusto malaman tunay nyang health condition. Nasa saligang batas yata yan na transparency sa health condition? Nangitim un mukha parang organ failure. Kunsino sino pa minumura inaaway at sinisisi.Sana gumaling ang Presidente

May napansin lang ako sa recent "tete a tete" interview niya. Parang umiitim ang mukha niya (not dark brown, but blackish patches) at mukhang pagod ah.

Something's amiss...

Instead of focusing on what Duterte said, you focus on how he looked during the interview which is relative. Hahaha! This post is utterly hilarious. But then again, I don't expect anything other than hilarity when you post. :lol: Next time na kita ulit sagutin pag nasa mood ako.

Edited by will robie

Instead of focusing on what Duterte said, you focus on how he looked during the interview which is relative. Hahaha! This post is utterly hilarious. But then again, I don't expect anything other than hilarity when you post. :lol: Next time na kita ulit sagutin pag nasa mood ako.

Hindi,tol. Nangingitim talaga. Im sure napansin din ng fellow dds and not duterte supporters.

All I heard him say throughout the interview was ‘Trillianes’. LOL. Sobrang obssessed si dugol kahit medyo malayo na ang topic, Pilit pa din nya ipapasok si Trillianes.

All I heard him say throughout the interview was ‘Trillianes’. LOL. Sobrang obssessed si dugol kahit medyo malayo na ang topic, Pilit pa din nya ipapasok si Trillianes.

Sa tagal nung interview trillanes lang narinig mo? Bit picker ka naman maxado.

My bad...pareho pala kayu ni dugol obsessed kay trillanes.

Maski sa 3rd telco and nfa wla kang may narinig?

Nasaan ang pangulo? LOL. Tuwing may major disaster, nawawala na lang sya, ‘no?

Intriga na naman. Di katulad ng idolo mong si Abnoy ang kasalukuyang presidente.

Mukhang supalpal ka dun sa mga latest news reports kung nasaan sya.

video: Where is President DUTERTE? Typhoon OMPONG

Roque said: "...Knowing the president, Im' sure he will be the first to go to the affected area as soon as the weather allows him to go..."

https://youtu.be/eg5sEDFjxQs

video: President DUTERTE conducts AERIAL INSPECTION of areas on Ompong's path:

https://youtu.be/DEAnYXNIlzE

Edited by camiar

Hindi,tol. Nangingitim talaga. Im sure napansin din ng fellow dds and not duterte supporters.

So? Does it have anything to do with how he is performing his duties? Yung isang hater troll dito sabi daw narinig niya sa usapan ni Panelo at Duterte ay puro Trillanes lang. It must have listened to that tete-a-tete for only a couple of minutes because Duterte talked about a lot of things and not just about Trillanes.

Edited by will robie

Its not my duty as a citizen to diagnose. Its the President's duty to divulge his health record and be transparent about it. Nasa saligang batas yan. So far, walang concrete medical records na pinapakita.

Well you did mentioned his face, surely meron kang medical reference kaya mo binanggit dito that concrened his health diba? Kung wala bakit mo pa kinonnect yung pangigitim ng mukha niya sa health issues niya.

Yup. Kasi if he's really ill, then it might affect his decision-making capabilities. Ipagkakatiwala mo ba ang presidency sa isang shabu addict? No? How about someone whose mind is affected by various pain-killers?

You concluded that Du30 is taking pain killers kasi nangingitim yung mukha niya? Any medical relevance or initial diagnosis dito? Hindi kasi ako medical expert kaya lang nagtatanong.

You concluded that Du30 is taking pain killers kasi nangingitim yung mukha niya? Any medical relevance or initial diagnosis dito? Hindi kasi ako medical expert kaya lang nagtatanong.

Mainly basing it on what he admitted earlier in the year. That he has recurring spinal pain problems and he had to take fentanyl to ease it. Yes, you can argue that he said he stopped using it after his doctor said so. But I can counter that by saying he lies (or para sa mga DDS... jokes) so often that one cant really take him at his word.

Then blackened skin is a sign that theres obstruction of blood in that area. True, it can be caused by other citcumstances... but he also always looks tired, doesnt he?