Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

• 2 weeks later...

political will - the difference maker

build - build - build

Story behind Metro Manila Subway and the 45 years since its first proposal

http://www.interaksyon.com/trends-spotlights/2018/12/28/141316/story-behind-metro-manila-subway-and-the-45-years-since-its-first-proposal/

After 45 years since a Metro Manila subway was first proposed in 1973, the Department of Transportation announced that it would start its construction in January 2019.

DOTr revealed that the subway’s groundbreaking ceremony was supposed to be held in December 2018 but it got moved due to scheduling issues between key players involved in the project.

The Metro Manila Subway is a 35-kilometer line that will operate from Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Pasay City with trips lasting 40 minutes.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Hahaha! An erudite poster can easily get the sarcasm. Mamimilosopo ka na lang, sablay pa.

sablay? apparently not ... somebody just took the bait.

thank you for validating what coby thinks of dutae’s uto-utong panatiko.

his was a legit reason to gripe about dutae. for dumb ass followers instead na ikahiya nila ang lodi nila ano ang ginawa? trying to be sarcastic??? great!

sablay? apparently not ... somebody just took the bait.

thank you for validating what coby thinks of dutae’s uto-utong panatiko.

his was a legit reason to gripe about dutae. for dumb ass followers instead na ikahiya nila ang lodi nila ano ang ginawa? trying to be sarcastic??? great!

Yes, sablay because you did not get the sarcasm. But then again, I am not surprised. Even this post is lame. Not being able to figure out the sarcasm in a post is not validating. It's utter cluelessness. Haha! You obviously got mortified because I pointed out to you the sarcasm which you missed badly. Hihirit ka lang basta makahirit kahit sablay.

Legit reason because you said so? Hahaha! Does the truth hurt that you did not get the sarcasm in my post? Hahaha!

Edited by will robie

Yes, sablay because you did not get the sarcasm. But then again, I am not surprised. Even this post is lame. Not being able to figure out the sarcasm in a post is not validating. It's utter cluelessness. Haha! You obviously got mortified because I pointed out to you the sarcasm which you missed badly. Hihirit ka lang basta makahirit kahit sablay.

Legit reason because you said so? Hahaha! Does the truth hurt that you did not get the sarcasm in my post? Hahaha!

yes legit reason because i said so. you think otherwise then tell me why should we think that there is nothing wrong in what he said for us not to gripe about it?

hahaha...projection time na bok? very obvious yun pagiging sarcastic mo. alam naman na walang pwedeng maihain na kaso laban kay dutae sa sinabi/ginawa niya. by asking you what case can be filed obviouly wala kang maibibigay therefore exposing you. sa totoo lang ikaw ang namimilosopo kay Carl dahil di mo maipagkakaila na bilang isang dumb ass dutae follower kahit mali si dutae ayan ipagtatanggol mo tulad ng sinabi nga niya. how easy for you to fall for the bait. sa larong chess tawag diyan checkmate! lol

yes legit reason because i said so. you think otherwise then tell me why should we think that there is nothing wrong in what he said for us not to gripe about it?

hahaha...projection time na bok? very obvious yun pagiging sarcastic mo. alam naman na walang pwedeng maihain na kaso laban kay dutae sa sinabi/ginawa niya. by asking you what case can be filed obviouly wala kang maibibigay therefore exposing you. sa totoo lang ikaw ang namimilosopo kay Carl dahil di mo maipagkakaila na bilang isang dumb ass dutae follower kahit mali si dutae ayan ipagtatanggol mo tulad ng sinabi nga niya. how easy for you to fall for the bait. sa larong chess tawag diyan checkmate! lol

Hahaha! Legit reason because you said so? What a joke. You can't even give justifications on how that complaint is legit. Haha!

How am I projecting when I just told you that you did not get the sarcasm? Reallly? My sarcasm was obvious, yet, you asked what cases can be filed. Hahaha! Not understanding the sarcasm in my post is not a bait. It's utter stupidity. You can't even give a plausible excuse. Sablay yung palusot mo. Haha! I almost fell off my seat laughing while reading this doltish post of yours. Haha! Stop humiliating yourself.

Edited by will robie

Pag ang reply ng isang fanatico , may hahaha sa dulo, medyo quiet na lang dapat. Wag na patulan. Parang si Tatay Digong. 73yrs old kung ano ano lumalabas sa bunganga hindi na lang din pinapatulan.

Mahirap makipag-talo sa mga tao na sarcasm at insult lang ang kayang gawin. Walang exchange of points and ideas.

Pag ang reply ng isang fanatico , may hahaha sa dulo, medyo quiet na lang dapat. Wag na patulan. Parang si Tatay Digong. 73yrs old kung ano ano lumalabas sa bunganga hindi na lang din pinapatulan.

Hindi pinapatulan pero nagrereklamo ka so pinatulan mo. Yellowtards just love contradicting themselves. Haha!

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/01/29/Manila-Bay-cleanup-transformation.html?fbclid=IwAR3i-X0PtPC7jo254Z1fomsMjUX5KeO2E-_mLEtLdLeRw4cXukaOvqBY4Vo

'Magical transformation': Netizens share photos of cleaner Manila Bay

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, January 29) — The government's rehabilitation project of the Manila Bay has officially kicked off, and some residents did not waste time checking up on the recent developments of the cleanup drive.

Netizens have been sharing on various social media platforms some photographs of a cleaner, more "photogenic" Manila Bay. One even labeled it a "magical transformation."

"The water is now a lot clearer and the sand is resort quality. Let my pictures speak the truth," netizen Antonio Chua-so shared in a Facebook post Monday.

Below are some of the photos of the Manila Bay days after the launch:

The Manila Bay is one of the many locations in the Philippines that is being rehabilitated by President Rodrigo Duterte's administration. In April 2018, the world-famous Boracay island was closed off to tourists for six months for the cleanup.

The Department of Environment and Natural Resources earlier confirmed the government allotted P47 billion to fund the island's rehabilitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s see if the Manila Bay cleanup is a poltical move timed with the incoming mid-term election or if it’s a permanent move. From what I can see, if the rivers that lead up to it isn’t rehabilitated as well, then all those garbage and $£!+s they remove would just come back when the storm season starts.

Let’s see if the Manila Bay cleanup is a poltical move timed with the incoming mid-term election or if it’s a permanent move. From what I can see, if the rivers that lead up to it isn’t rehabilitated as well, then all those garbage and $£!+s they remove would just come back when the storm season starts.

Well if you really read the news there wouldn't be an action like this in the article if they are just collecting garbage along the bay. Also they do this thinking that they did well in Boracay so maybe thay can be successful on this endeavor.

107 local officials ordered: Explain Manila Bay pollution
3.5Kshares3.3K61
Emmanuel Tupas (The Philippine Star) - February 4, 2019 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — The Department of the Interior and Local Government will issue show cause orders to 107 local government officials, including two mayors in Metro Manila, for their alleged failure to prevent the pollution of Manila Bay, DILG Undersecretary for barangay affairs Martin Diño said yesterday.

Diño said the local officials will be made to explain why they should not be held liable for failure to strictly enforced provisions of Republic Act 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2001.

“We will also be filing administrative cases against them before the Office of the Ombudsman,” he said in a phone interview.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/02/04/1890630/107-local-officials-ordered-explain-manila-bay-pollution#h6BbAJurZwiFlSUm.99

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/02/04/1890630/107-local-officials-ordered-explain-manila-bay-pollution

Edited by haroots2

The current administration is a far cry from the inept past administration that you idolized.

It doesn't take to be a rocket scientist to figure out where all those garbage in Manila Bay are coming from -- the esteros and rivers flowing down Manila Bay.

The recent-clean up drive is only to show the people what it would be like if our waterways and shorelines are clean of pollutants and solid wastes.

The positive reaction are very encouraging.

We can now expect that once the leadership has shown the benefits of the right direction, the people will take their own initiative to help and support the government's follow-through programs.

Edited by camiar