Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Did Duterte stop her from investigating? Like I said, she went here but nothing happened. Syempre sasabihin mo since hindi pa naman siguro nangyayari sayo yun.

Read your post again, specifically post #2461. In that post you said "If he is innocent, then why does he get angry about the ICC wanting to investigate him? " You are suggesting that he is guilty. Again, nothing happened to the investigation. Duterte is angry because they are alleging something which they don't have a shred of evidence on.

She did not come here. No one came to investigate yet. Stop inventing things.

Edited by juan t

She did not come here. No one came to investigate yet. Stop inventing things.

Ok. My bad. I was not updated on Callamard's supposed visit which she canceled. If she was sure of her allegations against Duterte, why didn't she come and investigate? Duterte was not stopping her. Sagutin mo mga tanong ko kasi sinasagot ko mga tanong mo isa isa.

Edited by will robie

Ayoko sanang patulan yung pag correct mo sakin ng capital g sa "god" dahil politics ang pinaguusapan dito at hindi spelling, pero since makulit ka at gusto mong maging spelling/grammar nazi, eh di i-cocorrect ko din yung mga mali mo. Ayan oh ang dami!

Lol hindi yan grammar nazi or spelling simple spelling yan sa sinasabing god and God. D ka pwedeng maglaro sa akin ng ganyan dahil sa dami daming post mo na mali mali din...ang pinaglalaruan natin dito ay ang spelling mo ng god and God, o baka naman atheist ka? Or sadyang d mo alam pag kakaiba ng god at God. Wag kna mag pautot dahil kahit saan tingnan mali ang god at God na pagkakagamit mo.

Oh sabi mo politics ang pinag uusapan tapos bring up mo ang stupid god comment? Pati ata definition ng politics may problema ka. Yung sinabi ni Duterte anu yun politics? Or religious belief? Oh hinay hinay sa pag rason mo baka sumemplang ka ulet.

Ang issue dito ay ang pagkakagamit mo ng god sa God sa statement mo. Hindi ang spelling lang, kahit saang angle mo tingnan iba ang pagka refer mo sa god and God.

Ok. My bad. I was not updated on Callamard's supposed visit which she canceled. If she was sure of her allegations against Duterte, why didn't she come and investigate? Duterte was not stopping her. Sagutin mo mga tanong ko kasi sinasagot ko mga tanong mo isa isa.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/944423/duterte-to-callamard-if-you-investigate-me-i-will-slap-you

I dont know what happened to the planned investigation but I do know that Duterte doesnt want anyone investigating him.

Edited by juan t

Sinagot ko lahat ng tanong pero sa mga tanong ko, ni isa walang nasagot. :lol:

Excactly which question do you want me to answer? This stupid one right here? :lol:

Haha! Are the yellows still significant to you? Do you have a ballpark figure how many yellows think that Duterte is guilty? Many other Filipino citizens who are not yellows? You may want to give a ballpark figure to back up your claim. A million? Two million?

Do you really need to know how many? Doesnt the fact that the issue being always on the news (both locally and internationally) let you know that it is a major concern?

Edited by juan t

Over all satisfied naman ako sa perfomance ni PRRD... not the best i guess but better than previous administrations...

Anyway sa mga grammar nazi dyan i dont mind my typo errors, im using mobile phone.

Yes I dont mind errors either. Ang importante eh naiintindihan ang ibig sabihin ng poster. Ang kulit lang kasi ng isa dito pumuputok ang butchi dahil lang hindi na capitalize ang isang letter. :lol:

Over all satisfied naman ako sa perfomance ni PRRD... not the best i guess but better than previous administrations...

Anyway sa mga grammar nazi dyan i dont mind my typo errors, im using mobile phone.

Wlang problema typo pre wag lang palusot iba ang meaning basic yan sa christian studies.

Anyway tama ka satisfactory si Duterte much better sa dalwang Aquino and the 3 others.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/944423/duterte-to-callamard-if-you-investigate-me-i-will-slap-you

I dont know what happened to the planned investigation but I do know that Duterte doesnt want anyone investigating him.

Where in the article did it say that Duterte would stop any investigation? Threatening to slap her does not mean he will stop the investigation. Read it again.

Excactly which question do you want me to answer? This stupid one right here?

It is a statement, not a question. Do you know the difference between the two? How is a fact stupid? Hindi mo naman talaga sinagot mga tanong ko diba?

The President said these remarks were contrary to a UN report titled “International Narcotics Control Board Precursors and Chemicals Frequently Used in the Illicit Manufacture of Narcotic Drugs and Tropic Substances 2014.”

In the article, Duterte even vitiated what the doctor she brought with her who said that drugs are harmless by quoting this UN report. This came from the organization where Callamard works for. Supalpal na supalpal si Callamard dito.

Edited by will robie

Do you really need to know how many? Doesnt the fact that the issue being always on the news (both locally and internationally) let you know that it is a major concern?

I asked you in whose eyes nagmumukhang guilty si Duterte and you posted that he is nagmumukhang guilty in the eyes of the yellows and many Filipino citizens who are not yellows that is why I asked you to give me a ballpark figure to validate your claim. Don't throw back the question at me because you can't answer it. Kung hindi mo alam, sabihin mo at huwag ibato sa akin ang tanong.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

ser, any reaction to that mocha "accomplishments?"

I don't care much about Mocha's role.

She was hired as one of the administration's Public Relation / Information operatives. Php135K per month is probably within industry rates.

She is assigned to certain segments of society to which I don't think many of us in this forum belong.

I don't read her blogs. But based on the reactions of Duterte haters, I think she is effective in reaching out to, and in influencing, her assigned sector .

As long as her boss thinks she's effective, she keeps her job.

I asked you in whose eyes nagmumukhang guilty si Duterte and you posted that he is nagmumukhang guilty in the eyes of the yellows and many Filipino citizens who are not yellows that is why I asked you to give me a ballpark figure to validate your claim. Don't throw back the question at me because you can't answer it. Kung hindi mo alam, sabihin mo at huwag ibato sa akin ang tanong.

You ask stupid questions. Why do you need to know the ballpark figure of how many people think that Duterte is guilty?

All I am trying to say here is: If Duterte is innocent, then why doesnt he just let the ICC investigate? Why does he have to threaten them with slaps or arrests?

Just let them do their job. No need for curses and threats. No need for disrespecting the religious beliefs of others. Simple lang diba?

Now here's something for you apologists to think about. If Duterte IS guilty, how do you think he would act?

Compared to Abnoy's term, Yes.

Is it just me or are things getting done under this administration - at least?

i just notice that those who compare duterte's admin to pnoy's admin can only speak one general terms as to making more accomplishments......

wala naman maipakitang specifics.

PDUTS bkit wala pa rin yung Death Penalty.... napupuno na mga PIITAN sa Pinas!

and what makes you think na luluwag ang mga piitan pag may death penalty?

a death penalty case takes around 10-15 years (5 years sa RTC, 5 years sa CA, 5 years sa CA). for the meantime, yung accused nakapiit sa kulungan.

• Like (+1) 1

a death penalty case takes around 10-15 years (5 years sa RTC, 5 years sa CA, 5 years sa CA). for the meantime, yung accused nakapiit sa kulungan.

i guess this is only your assumption? but those who are really convicted hindi naman ganito katagal

well khit isa o dalawa mababasan yung nsa sa local na presinto... at malipat sa national bilibid

You ask stupid questions. Why do you need to know the ballpark figure of how many people think that Duterte is guilty?

All I am trying to say here is: If Duterte is innocent, then why doesnt he just let the ICC investigate? Why does he have to threaten them with slaps or arrests?

Just let them do their job. No need for curses and threats. No need for disrespecting the religious beliefs of others. Simple lang diba?

Now here's something for you apologists to think about. If Duterte IS guilty, how do you think he would act?

Asking a question to validate your statement does not make my question stupid. Your defensive reply instead if answering the question directly invalidates your statement.

Duterte never stopped the ICC from investigating. I am not apologizing for Duterte. Just stating facts.

Edited by will robie

bkit yung 135K galit na galit kayo samantalang yung sweldong ng isang Commissioner sa SSS na nilagay ni PNOY hindi umalma.

135K may tax pa po yan ang bentahe lng nyan eh madaming bonus hahaha

PDUTS bkit wala pa rin yung Death Penalty.... napupuno na mga PIITAN sa Pinas!

And you assumed that we didn't complain about the SSS executive's bloated salary because...?

para sayo to miss tk21 na sobrang mangmang sa kahit isa man lang na ginagawa ng current admin. (so pathetic)

verafiles na yan ha. ibat ibang articles yan, sample lang tong papakita ko sayo. Magsipag lang mag search may internet naman.

SONA 2017 PROMISE TRACKER: Social services

http://verafiles.org/articles/sona-promise-tracker-social-services

Edited by daphne loves derby

i guess this is only your assumption? but those who are really convicted hindi naman ganito katagal

well khit isa o dalawa mababasan yung nsa sa local na presinto... at malipat sa national bilibid

based on experience yan.... courts are too clogged... lalo na dahil sa mga drug cases na halos lahat dismissed din sa end dahil either walang basis, inosente yung kinasuhan o technicality dahil sa poor preparation ng evidence ng mga pulis.... pero for the meantime, kulong pa rin mga kawawang mga inosente

ano ba ang ibig mong sabihin ng piitan, city or local jails lang? hindi piitan ang bilibid?

by the way, napupuno na rin ang bilibid

Duterte never stopped the ICC from investigating. I am not apologizing for Duterte. Just stating facts.

ewan ko lang, ha?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/13/18/duterte-to-icc-probers-i-will-arrest-you

para sayo to miss tk21 na sobrang mangmang sa kahit isa man lang na ginagawa ng current admin. (so pathetic)

verafiles na yan ha. ibat ibang articles yan, sample lang tong papakita ko sayo. Magsipag lang mag search may internet naman.

SONA 2017 PROMISE TRACKER: Social services

http://verafiles.org/articles/sona-promise-tracker-social-services

wow!! dami ng promises na natupad, yung iba pa nga sa listahan, pending pa rin.