• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Most of the Customs' interceptions are at the airports because Meth, in its final form, are smuggled in via air transport. Time is of the essence to get it to distribution after manufacturing, hence the delivery by drug mules as airline passengers.

But raw materials for local meth production are brought in through sea ports because they are delivered in bulk. Typically, the raw materials are:

1. phosphorus,
  2. ephedrine or pseudoephedrine
  3. iodine (in elemental form), from which hydroiodic acid is formed

Most of the time, these materials are imported separately, and legally, with proper documentation.

It would be difficult for Customs intercept these, unless there have accurate intelligence reports to help them.

Kungsabagay, may point ka.

But the Congress should put such bill on restricting those type of raw materials.

I may not agree with his pronouncements related to foreign policies, I may not agree to his fiery temper (and you know, his mouth), but still, there is no denying that only President Duterte can finally clean up our country from drugs, corruption, criminality, inefficiency in government service and others. My fervent wish when I campaigned for him is a safe place for my kids and as of this moment, we are already on our way there.

I was one of those who seethed with anger watching (in TV) crimes against innocent people happening everyday, (praying that my kids be kept safe) and we all know that this is because of rampant drug use. So I am one of the millions who rejoiced when he won the presidency. And I am one of those who agreed that there must be a cleansing of our society. I support his war on drugs.

My remaining wish is he be more open to other people's views and opinions, never disregard friendship and cooperation between nations and respect other's nations' views and opinions however contrary to his. Conduct further study on international issues. Be meek and humble with friends and equals.

Still, in general, I support my President.

(just dont make us communists!)

People: Duterte is a Dictator.

Duterte: I will not declare Martial Law.

People: You are a Dictator!

Duterte: Would you rather I declare Martial Law?

ABSCBN: Duterte to Declare Martial Law!!!!

People: nakakatakot na talaga, baliw na sya.

People: Duterte is like hitler.

Noynoy: Remember how Hitler rose into power?

Duterte: These idiots compared me to Hitler. Sino bang di magmumura sa problema ko.

People: You are a cousin of Hitler. You are only killing drug peddlers.

Duterte: what law prohibits me from telling criminals I will k*ll them?

People: HItler, Hitler, Hitler. committing genocides.

Duterte: Ok. If hitler kills 3 million Jews, I can k*ll 3 million drug addicts.

ABS-CBN: Duterte cites Hitler, I'd be Happy to k*ll 3 million

People: what kind of President would like to compare himself to Hitler. This is unacceptable.

Duterte: Delima have relationship with his driver!!

Delima: All lies, I have no relationship with my driver!!! Do you Like me Mr. President?

Duterte: I lost my appetite whenever I watch the sex videos.

Delima: There is no sex video of me, these are all fabricated lies.

Alvarez: we will watch it in the congress.

Delima: masyado nyo na akong inaapi, ano pa bang gusto nyo sa akin. Wala ba akong karapatan to have a sex life. Ikulong nyo na ako!!!!

People: Duterte is Mysogynist. tinatapakan ang karapatan ng mga kababaihan. Death of Democracy.

Edited by Kapote

The feeling is mutual Sen. Lacson

Lacson getting tired of interpreting Duterte’s pronouncements

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/583525/news/nation/lacson-getting-tired-of-interpreting-duterte-s-pronouncements#sthash.o4q76TFF.dpuf

"Nakakapagod na rin magbasa betwen the lines lalo na sa atin, sa labas ng bansa, international community, they take the words as they come out of the mouth of the President," said Lacson in a radio dzBB interview.

"Hindi naman puwede na ibu-burden mo pa sila na mag-interpret o magbasa between the lines," the lawmaker said, adding that it was "very clear" that the President was trying to make a comparison with his now infamous "Hitler remark."

Edited by daphne loves derby

kumusta mga loyalists? tamad na ako mag backread....

si presidente panay sorry na lang ah!

Sorry kay Obama

Sorry sa mga nilagay sa drug matrix

Sorry sa mga jews...

he is starting to become a Sorry President.

Kaya nga si Binay ang ibinoto ko at hindi si Du30.

Mas sanay sa statesmanship si Binay.

But if Du30 can remember to bite his lip every time he gets baited by the media to say something controversial, there will be less apologies to ask.

He should just smile or maintain a poker face and keep quiet. Mas nakakatakot yun.

Kaya nga si Binay ang ibinoto ko at hindi si Du30.

Mas sanay sa statesmanship si Binay.

But if Du30 can remember to bite his lip every time he gets baited by the media to say something controversial, there will be less apologies to ask.

He should just smile or maintain a poker face and keep quiet. Mas nakakatakot yun.

Para kay Atty., a young innocent girl saved is equal to the life of a drug criminal if still not yet convicted.

iwas coup! hahahaha

Lahat na lang ba kelangan gawan ng mga innuendo na ganito? Imbes matuwa sana tayo na matutulungan mga pamilya ng mga sundalo natin, ganito pa?

Bakit gusto mo ba talaga magcoup na lang? O maganda yan! Siguro pag nagtagumpya military dictator mamumuno satin, militarized state ang pilipinas. Yahoo! Bawal rally rally! Pag di sumunod sa pedestrian laws, ipapush up kahit me sakit sa puso, kesehoda kung me sakit sa puso. Military torture din sa mga kaaway sa pultika Yahoooo.

t#ang%na mo duterte kasalanan mo to!!!! :P

Investment pledges soar 49% to P286 B

http://www.philstar.com/business/2016/10/05/1630314/investment-pledges-soar-49-p286-b

Investors continue to bet big on the Philippines despite the negative publicity the country has been getting from the spate of drug-related killings and President Duterte’s controversial pronouncements.

Investment pledges approved by the Board of Investments (BOI) in the nine months ending September 2016 soared 49 percent year-on-year to P286.44 billion, the agency’s managing head Ceferino Rodolfo said yesterday.

Edited by daphne loves derby