Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

bumaba daw crime rate? kaliwat kanang patayan pati kapatid ng artista na maritoni fernandez pinatay i dnt think so na about sa drugs yun nililihis lang imbestigasyon..

hindi kasi crime ang pagpatay ng mga pulis na "nanlaban".

hindi na iniimbestigahan ang pulis. case closed na agad.

napansin ko lang..asan na ba yung mga "human rights" advocates after ng Davao bombing? Tahimik ata sila a. Dahil ba walang member ng drug syndicate na namatay dun?

yung Yellowtards naman, puro celebrate na parang maganda yung ganyang nangyari

yung mga tuta ng Kano, nahurt dahil iniinsulto daw ang messias AKA presidente ng Amerika! dapat lang daw yung nangyari sa Pina!

other countries put politics aside in things like this and stick together, but it seems, not pinoys!

This is addressed to Jopoc and to the members here who are also members of the Yellow Army:

IF you were in Duterte's shoes, as in you were president and you have a country with a drug problem and a terrorist attack, what would you do....please post your reply in the If you were president thread....para wag naman nega lang, and constructive ideas naman.

1. Hindi trabaho ng CHR ang pag imbestiga ng davao bombing. may pulis, nbi, dilg, etc para mag imbestiga.

2. ewan ko sa mga yellowtards, not one.

3. hindi ko alam kung anong pinagsasabi mo. wala naman dahilan para magalit sa Amerika. unless willing kang pasakop sa mga tsino.

4. ilan ba ang nagpopolitika sa davao bombing? kung meron mang iilan, bakit mo sila papatulan? kasi naman ang yabang ni digong, may mga hirit pang mag-reresign sya pag may naholdap o namatay sa davao.... eh di nasumbatan sya ngayon... bawasan ang angas pag may time.

no, i do not plan to be a president.

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats and Good Job Sec. Tugade

Gov't: Fewer flight delays due to stricter rules, 'common sense' approach

http://www.rappler.com/business/industries/171-aviation-tourism/146190-naia-fewer-flight-delays-transportation-department-miaa?utm_content=bufferab5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Transportation (DOTr) on Wednesday, September 14, reported a decline in the number of flight delays due to the imposition of "stricter" guidelines.

Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) General Manager Eddie Monreal said the number has been "reduced tremendously."

"I am monitoring daily movement every 3 hours, it was reduced tremendously. Minimum is about 5 to 6 delayed arrivals and very minimal in terms of departure," Monreal reported during the Senate hearing on the proposed 2017 budget of the DOTr.

"There were even two airlines that made a comment that their on-time performance has dramatically improved, now hitting 80%," Monreal added.

Senate President Pro-Tempore Franklin Drilon congratulated the agency and expressed hope this would happen regularly.

Monreal said "discipline" among airlines has been the solution to the long-standing problem of air traffic congestion. Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, for his part, attributed it to their "common sense approach."

Edited by daphne loves derby

PRRD is too clever.. he know his moves..but not his use of words lolz

US Troops pullout in Mindanao is too give way to our Moro in Mindanao and Peace a chance and he is walks the talk..

Obama insult is Philippine insult vise versa.. He may used a wrong words but damn! He's got a point... imagine yourself a Gen. Manager in a company and someone outside saying you are not doing really well and your action is not right... ano kaya gagawin mo? insulto yun sa kakayanan mo bilang Gen. Manager diba? and look a positive effect now..we don't need a marketing strat now lolz..Du30 making our country phenomenom and known worldwide.. I doubt investors are getting scared may narinig na ba kayo nag pullout na investor? look at the stock market the 8% target increase was hit a month ago at pag chineck nyo kung ano ang tumataas sa stocks... mga Pnoy investor like Puregold, Jollibee Corp etc mahirap explain briefly punta na lang kayo PSE site para maintindihan nyo...best is yet to come for Ph next year!

When it comes in issue with China..sa tingin ko he is doing a chess game kc alam nya na hindi nya kaya labanan ang China and he see's na di naman talaga tayo tutulungan ng US kapag inatake tayo..pano gagawin natin? right now I like he's move na magbibigay ang China ng rehabilitation facility for the 3M drug dependents, a bullet train and cargo both Air and Hi-way in Mindanao connected in ASEAN region plus a right for our fisherman to sail in 100 miles in Panabo.. after all wala tayo magagawa for now.... Paglumaban tayo sa China.. start of WW3 yan kc makikisawsaw ang US at Russia.. tayo lang makakawawa dito sa pinas..

Last point, gusto ko yung nag rereach out tayo sa russia and to buy a high military/navy equipment

PRRD is too clever.. he know his moves..but not his use of words lolz

US Troops pullout in Mindanao is too give way to our Moro in Mindanao and Peace a chance and he is walks the talk..

Obama insult is Philippine insult vise versa.. He may used a wrong words but damn! He's got a point... imagine yourself a Gen. Manager in a company and someone outside saying you are not doing really well and your action is not right... ano kaya gagawin mo? insulto yun sa kakayanan mo bilang Gen. Manager diba? and look a positive effect now..we don't need a marketing strat now lolz..Du30 making our country phenomenom and known worldwide.. I doubt investors are getting scared may narinig na ba kayo nag pullout na investor? look at the stock market the 8% target increase was hit a month ago at pag chineck nyo kung ano ang tumataas sa stocks... mga Pnoy investor like Puregold, Jollibee Corp etc mahirap explain briefly punta na lang kayo PSE site para maintindihan nyo...best is yet to come for Ph next year!

When it comes in issue with China..sa tingin ko he is doing a chess game kc alam nya na hindi nya kaya labanan ang China and he see's na di naman talaga tayo tutulungan ng US kapag inatake tayo..pano gagawin natin? right now I like he's move na magbibigay ang China ng rehabilitation facility for the 3M drug dependents, a bullet train and cargo both Air and Hi-way in Mindanao connected in ASEAN region plus a right for our fisherman to sail in 100 miles in Panabo.. after all wala tayo magagawa for now.... Paglumaban tayo sa China.. start of WW3 yan kc makikisawsaw ang US at Russia.. tayo lang makakawawa dito sa pinas..

Last point, gusto ko yung nag rereach out tayo sa russia and to buy a high military/navy equipment

walang pwedeng gawing mali si digong... kung mali sya, style lang yun... calcutalated for something else.... ..... he is too intelligent to make a mistake... and too perfect to do something bad.

Edited by jopoc
  • Like (+1) 2

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/144684/combat-planes-from-korea-not-us-clarifies-lorenzana

Combat planes from Korea, not US, clarifies Lorenzana

DEFENSE Secretary Delfin Lorenzana on Monday said the two FA-50 combat aircraft that arrived in the country in November last year had come from South Korea and not from the United States as President Duterte had stated.

Lorenzana issued the clarification following the President’s speech before the Filipino community in Indonesia last week, that the two FA-50s, which he claimed were just for show, had come from the United States.

“Mukhang nagkamali lang siya (It looks like he made a mistake),” said Lorenzana. “Iyong FA-50 is from Korea. Sabi niya dalawa lang binigay, hindi eh labindalawa iyon (The FA-50 is from Korea. He said only two aircraft were given, but there were 12).”

Mukhang dapat gumawa ng BOC ang administrasyon na toh... Bureau of Corrections (Taga-interpret at taga-tama ng mga sinasabi ni Digong.)

Imbes na magtrabaho ng matino mga gabinete nya, naaaksaya lang oras sa pagtatama ng mga sinasabing mali...

Congrats and Good Job Sec. Tugade

Gov't: Fewer flight delays due to stricter rules, 'common sense' approach

http://www.rappler.com/business/industries/171-aviation-tourism/146190-naia-fewer-flight-delays-transportation-department-miaa?utm_content=bufferab5e8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Transportation (DOTr) on Wednesday, September 14, reported a decline in the number of flight delays due to the imposition of "stricter" guidelines.

Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) General Manager Eddie Monreal said the number has been "reduced tremendously."

"I am monitoring daily movement every 3 hours, it was reduced tremendously. Minimum is about 5 to 6 delayed arrivals and very minimal in terms of departure," Monreal reported during the Senate hearing on the proposed 2017 budget of the DOTr.

"There were even two airlines that made a comment that their on-time performance has dramatically improved, now hitting 80%," Monreal added.

Senate President Pro-Tempore Franklin Drilon congratulated the agency and expressed hope this would happen regularly.

Monreal said "discipline" among airlines has been the solution to the long-standing problem of air traffic congestion. Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, for his part, attributed it to their "common sense approach."

i dont think this is true.....

for the past 3 weeks i have flights...and all of my flights are all delayed. the shortest delay is 1 hour, the longest being 4 hours.

Hindi ka ba sumakit ang ulo sa binasa mo? :D

nag biogesic ako. LOL

What could be the response of his economic team after the fall of stock market values.

They should do something before its too late.

The unemployment rate will be high again if the negative trends continues, that's for sure.

ang ungas kasi, hindi naiisip na trading partners din natin mga bansang inaaway nya.

I did not vote for Duterte but I expected him to win the last election.

I will say I am not totally against him because I am supporting him for whatever he will do for the benefit of the Filipino people.

However just a bit of advise, stop playing like god as if you are not vulnerable in making mistakes.

I just hope the people will not fall into a trap of being a blind follower.

That's all.

I still believe that Pres. Duterte will accomplish a lot of things that his predecessors failed to do so..

investors are pulling out and all he's focused on right now would be

...reviving the phil constabulary

...war on drugs but he needs 6 more months because he didn't know the extent of drug related problems in the RP

...destroy a female gov't employee/official

...plans to oust him

...insulting allies

where is he/government goin to get the funds for his economic plans?

FU, EU!! Another one for the books! putting us on the map for ALL the wrong reasons. "out of guilt" that's why they are calling for monitoring of extrajudicial killings. WHAT?!? he might as well have mentioned the holocaust!

investors are pulling out and all he's focused on right now would be

...reviving the phil constabulary

...war on drugs but he needs 6 more months because he didn't know the extent of drug related problems in the RP

...destroy a female gov't employee/official

...plans to oust him

...insulting allies

where is he/government goin to get the funds for his economic plans?

FU, EU!! Another one for the books! putting us on the map for ALL the wrong reasons. "out of guilt" that's why they are calling for monitoring of extrajudicial killings. WHAT?!? he might as well have mentioned the holocaust!

meron ba talagang ganun o these are just pigments of his imagination ...

or maybe his "security blanket" ... sa mga ginagawa niya di naman kataka-taka na may magiging kritiko sa kanya. at kapag naging malakas at madalas na ang batikos ayun na sasabihin na "sinabi ko na naman sa inyo from the start may balak o plano talaga na matanggal ako sa pwesto". In other words mind conditioning ...inuunahan na niya para wala nang magbalak.

meron ba talagang ganun o these are just pigments of his imagination ...

or maybe his "security blanket" ... sa mga ginagawa niya di naman kataka-taka na may magiging kritiko sa kanya. at kapag naging malakas at madalas na ang batikos ayun na sasabihin na "sinabi ko na naman sa inyo from the start may balak o plano talaga na matanggal ako sa pwesto". In other words mind conditioning ...inuunahan na niya para wala nang magbalak.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/20/malacanang-andanar-duterte-coup-plot.html

there COULD be some truth to plots against him

they could be figments of his imagination

however, if he still has the support of the people behind him, there's a less likely possibility that he would be ousted. IF he loses their trust especially if we feel the backlash of his carelesness (internation relations wise) as well as some of the policies that he would want to effect, then that could be the startnof his downfall, with or without a coup d' etat or any political plot.

i am neither a fan nor a hater of the current president. who i am is a concerned filipino whose job hinges on consistent investing of foreign companies here either to create jobs or help sustain existing ones. my husband's job hinges on a good relationship with the EU. do they sound selfish? probably. but how are we to pay taxes, spend on groceries, eat once in a while in our favorite restos and in our own way support the economy if our jobs are jeopardized by shaky international relationships.

and while i do admire his stand and stance on our sovereignity, i wish he can be more diplomatic about it. more politically correct, polite even while being firm that there are certain things that are happening in this country which are unknown to the rest of the world. that as president he is doing what he thinks is best to address these issues. and that he is not making decisions to please anyone else but the filipino people who have trusted him and elected him to power.

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

I have voted for and convinced other people to vote for President Duterte but I'm not and will not be a blind follower.

My take on his actions/policies:

1. War on Drugs - generally agree ako and SUPERhanga ako sa dedication and conviction nya. He does what we want to do (pumatay ng masasamang tao) but cannot do. Sabi nga nya di bale na ako mapunta sa impyerno basta ang mga inosenteng tao magkaron ng langit or something to that effect. I had a kababata friend na nung nalulong sa shabu talagang nag-iba na, while he was meek and friendly before, naging magnanakaw (pati kapatid ko ninakawan), palaaway and kung hindi napatay would most probably go to the next step (hold-up, etc.). When I last talked to him ang sabi nya ang hirap na raw makawala sa shabu, he tried, dahil pati magulang nya tinakwil na sya, kaso hinahanap daw talaga ng katawan. Well, naalala ko lang bigla. Anyway, nobody, admittedly even Pres. Duterte, expected, na ganun kadami ang susuko and mag-aadmit na drug users or pushers sila. Pati mga generals, politicians, na dating untouchables because of money and power nilabanan nya (wow!) and sya lang ang me guts gumawa nun. I watched the presentation of SAF about the new NBP cells and policies and napa-wow na naman ako. He is risking his life and the life of his family para sa ikalilinis ng Pilipinas, while he can easily make billions just by easing up on his campaign. On the contrary, I just hope na pag me innocent victims like the children na nadadamay that the authorities would really investigate, parusahan ang nagkasala and compensate the family (altho we know that an innocent life has no price). Give instructions to the authorities (PNP) na medyo cool ng konte, meaning, pag sumusuko, pabayaang sumuko. A little patience ng konti tutal hindi naman ito karera and buhay ng tao nakasalalay. As for the hardened pushers, go lang ng go.

2. International Diplomacy - SABLAY. Pwede ka namang maging firm but respectful of fellow leaders of nations. Respect begets respect. USA has always been there supporting us in times of calamities, giving us financial aids time and again. Other nations respect us because we are allied to the most powerful nation in the world. Kung hindi dahil sa US baka noon pa tayo nilusob ng ibang bansa sa Asia. Wag na hukayin ang sins of a century ago. The USA and most of the world nga napatawad at naging major ally ang Japan, Italy and Germany. What could be worse than WW2 in terms of pang-aapi, pananakop, deaths, etc. Sumasakit tuloy ulo ni Yasay, Andanar and company trying their best na icover-up mga booboos then bigla aamin si P. Duterte haha!

3. Marcos Burial - Im undecided because I dont really think about it.

4. Cayetano vs De Lima - Over naman si Cayetano na dinamay pa pati si VP Leni sa supposed plot to overthrow Duterte. I think the members of the Liberal Party know that they cannot overthrow Duterte because he has the support of the majority of Filipinos (me included). Si De Lima maski gusto na nya sana umatras, wala na subo na eh, so bigay todo nalang. I personally think that there is some truth to what Matobato said. Whoever will risk his life and that of his family para gawan ng fabricated story ang most powerful man on the Philippines? However, hindi na matindi ang epekto as what De Lima expected because most of the Filipinos already know that Digong killed a lot of people. It's no secret at all. Inamin naman nya sangkatutak na beses na nga. Inamin na rin nya na sa kanya ang DDS on certain interviews na bigla kakambyuhan nalang to soften the effect. But if you will really read between the lines, he admitted that he had killed a lot of criminals, and that ganun din ang gagawin nya pag naging presidente sya. And then he won overwhelmingly. So now De Lima expects people would react extremely in the negative against Duterte because of Matobato? I believe in some of what Matobato said. But it doesnt change the fact that Pres. Duterte is the only one in this country who can do what he is currently doing - cleaning up the country for a better tomorrow for us and our children. Pag malinis na ang Pilipinas sa drugs and organized crimes, then pwede nang maging presidente ang mga naka-barong.

whos next na mumurahin ni lord digong? grabe na ito,

to jt blackknight, good hindi ka blind follower not like others grabe ipagpapatayan ang digong nila.

about drugs talagang hindi maganda masisira lahat ng relasyon mo pati katawan mo pero kung talagang gusto mo magbago sarili mo masusunod.

no to marcos burial in libingan ng mga bayani bec hes not a hero.

about cayetano halatang sipsip kasi malakas pa si digong at may political ambition si cayetano how true bakla daw ito?.

senator de lima lang yata malakas loob at lumalaban sa tama..

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/21/philippine-peso-weakening-us-dollar-duterte-obama.html

the peso is slipping as investors are being more cautious on duterte

Look.....

http://www.worldeconomics.com/SMI/Philippines-SalesManagersIndex.efp The Sales Managers Index: Philippines

Released: September 20, 2016

The Philippines Economy Continues Rapid Expansion

• Philippines annualised Q3 GDP growth of 7% likely to continue unabated
  • Sales and Market Growth Indexes remain at very high levels
  • Business Confidence at exuberant levels

The Philippines Sales Managers Index (SMI) for September suggests that the solid annual GDP growth rate of 7% reported in Q2 is set to continue into Q3. The Headline Sales Managers’ Index signalled a sustained and fast rate of growth across the country in September increasing by 0.6 on the index value in August which is the highest reading since December 2015. Inflation rates remain solid with a modest uptick reported in the price of goods and services during the month. Business Confidence levels continued to remain very high despite the recent melee between President Duterte and President Obama and the possible shift away from closer U.S. ties.

Headline Sales Managers' Index

http://www.worldeconomics.com/Images/CMS/LoadedContent/LandingPages/SMI-PH-201609-C1.png

Sales Managers' Index Trends

Direction Speed SMI Growing Fast Business Confidence Growing Very fast Market Growth Growing Fast Sales Output Growing Fast Prices Charged Growing Very strong Staffing Levels Growing Fast

About Philippines SMI Data

The Sales Managers' Index provide the earliest monthly data on the speed and direction of Philippines economic activity.

Key advantages of The Philippines SMI:

• The SMI provides the first indication each month of the speed and direction of economic growth in The Philippines.
  • The SMI provides the most complete indication of growth, covering all private sector activity.
  • The SMI is based on a key occupational group - uniquely able to sense changes in business activity levels.
  • The SMI is composite index of business confidence, market growth, sales, prices charged and staffing levels.
  • The SMI is a diffusion index, any index value above 50 indicates growth and below 50 indicates contraction.
Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1