Yung mga candidato mo? yung mga manok mo?

asan ang PERFORMANCE?

wala na ngang integrity, wala pang PERFORMANCE.

Wala on both factors.

kung wala on both factors then huwag iboto...plain and simple.

hahaha camiar ... ang hilig mo sa “walang bayag” eh yun pala sarili mo wala kang bayag. isang simpleng tanong hindi mo masagot at pilit mong inililihis ang usapan.

uulitin ko ang tanong camiar tingnan natin kung yun bayag na sinasabi mong meron ka eh nasa pagitan ba ng iyong binti o di kaya’y nandiyan sa gitna ng iyong lalamunan dahil patuloy ang pag lick mo ng balls ng mga iyan.

so again .. ...may performance pero sinungaling at magnanakaw ok ba sa iyo? yes or no?

Hindi mo sinagot ang tanong ko.

Ano ang naging PERFORMANCE ng mga manok mo?

WALA di ba?

Kaya puro honesty at integrity ang ipinuputak mo.

Eh wala din namang integrity ang mga manok mo.

so anong meron ka? WALA.

Hahaha...ako una nagtanong ikaw ang di makasagot. So alam na nasaan yang balls na lagi mo hinahanap. Hinay hinay lang baka mabilaukan ka

So you have anything else to say?

WALA!

Your candidates have neither INTEGRITY nor PERFORMANCE.

Your pitiful empty arguments are practically reduced to NOTHING but ad hominems.

Ad hominems? Looks who's talking now?

Sinimulan mo at Kapag di mo masagot ang isang simpleng tanong at di ka makapagpalusot ayan iiyak ka ng ad hominem. Patawa ka talaga...

So you have anything else to say?

WALA!

Your candidates have neither INTEGRITY nor PERFORMANCE.

Your pitiful empty arguments are practically reduced to NOTHING but ad hominems.

Dont expect anything but nonsensical posts from the troll who is limited to posting baseless ad hominems agsinst Imee. Hangang diyan na lang yan. Edited by will robie

Paano naging tungkol sa PERFORMANCE ng mga manok dito sa topic ng totoo bang may UP/Princeton college degree si Imee o wala? Haha. Basta lumabas lang na lamang siya... stlye niyo talaga bulok.

At follow up question kung wala siyang degree at sinasabi niyang meron, pagsisinungaling ba yun o hindi?

Sadly...if only, the succeeding administrations took a serious look at the good plans of FM. Dami din kasi pakilamero wala naman naitutulong:

MWSS chief regulator Patrick Ty said the government and water service concessionaires already forecasted water supply problem and have formulated solutions, which have been delayed.

"It's our fault. It's the government because the Kaliwa Dam, Laiban Dam has been proposed since the Marcos time and due to lot of oppositions and accommodations for the IPs, from the informal settlers, from this leftist group, church group, these projects keep on getting moved," Ty told ANC's "Headstart" Thursday morning.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/03/14/1901431/government-partly-blame-water-crisis-says-mwss

https://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/03/13/19/cory-admin-pinilit-pagbayarin-sa-mga-utang-ni-marcos-dfa-chief

Sa kauna-unahang pagkakataon, binunyag ni Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr. na binraso umano ng mga banyagang bangko ang administrasyon ni dating Pangulong Corazon Aquino na bayaran ang malaking pagkakautang ng rehimeng Marcos.

post-179229-0-91459500-1552560509_thumb.jpg

Edited by tk421

Let me correct that post for you, free of charge: Marcos had good plans to amass wealth by swindling the Filipino people, but these were all shelved by that bitch of a widow traitor.

The only motivation of that bitch Imelda, was to demonize those people who exposed the Marcoses ,who made themselves rich at the expense of the country.

You're Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little by little the truth will come out ~ BBM inteviews JPE

part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCQkHb7EY3Q

part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gqJyPgEMw

highlights:

• Political alliances between Joma Sison, Ninoy, New People's Army, and the Liberal Party
  • Martial Law was planned 3 years in advance.
  • Little known events leading to the declaration of Martial Law.
  • Background events leading to the confrontation at Camp Aguinaldo / Camp Crame that led to the 1986 EDSA People Power.
  • Who really run the government during Cory's administration?

Because a troll said so? :lol:

I used to hate J P Enrile.

I grew up hearing and believing all the stories demonizing him as the veritable Rasputin of the Martial Law era.

Until I got mature enough to question:

If our post-EDSA-revolution leaders were so good and the Martial Law leaders were so evil, why are people saying that life was easier during Martial Law years?

As I read less of the mainstream media and more of information in library archives and documentaries on the internet, it dawned on me that our "new" leaders are misleading us.

More so now that I'm in senior management with more confidential data available to me, I can confirm my previous suspicions that the oligarch-supported leaders have made our situation worse.

The videos I linked above explains how our current predicament came about.

Little-by-little, the truth will come out.

Edited by camiar