Alleged graduation? Hahaha! Your posts are getting lamer and lamer. Lahat ba ng senatorial candidates pinakita diploma nila? :lol:

This post again shows that you don't belong to this section. You can't produce documented proof that Imee did not graduate law from UP. You just got discredited again. You are just way too easy.

Bakit lahat ba ng tumatakbo eh allegedly nagsinungaling na nagtapos sila?

As far as i know dalawa lang ...pareho pang marcos. Lol

Bakit lahat ba ng tumatakbo eh allegedly nagsinungaling na nagtapos sila?

As far as i know dalawa lang ...pareho pang marcos. Lol

Singungaling kasi sinabi mo? Hahaha! Give it up. You're defending an indefensible position since you can't find hard evidence to back up your claim except hearsay. :lol:

If there is a requirement for senatorial candidates to show their diplomas, Imee will certainly show hers and not just because asinine yellowtards asked her to.

Edited by will robie

Singungaling kasi sinabi mo? Hahaha! Give it up. You're defending an indefensible position since you can't find hard evidence to back up your claim except hearsay. :lol:

If there is a requirement for senatorial candidates to show their diplomas, Imee will certainly show hers and not just because asinine yellowtards asked her to.

oo sinungaling kasi sabi ko!

mas paniniwalaan ko na yun mga kinauukulang nagsabing hindi siya nagtapos sa princeton at sa UP kaysa sa isang putak lang ng putak na will robie. sino nga ba ang isang will robie? ano ba ang kredibilidad mo na isang hamak na sipsip na loyalistang pulpol lamang.

oo sinungaling kasi sabi ko!

mas paniniwalaan ko na yun mga kinauukulang nagsabing hindi siya nagtapos sa princeton at sa UP kaysa sa isang putak lang ng putak na will robie. sino nga ba ang isang will robie? ano ba ang kredibilidad mo na isang hamak na sipsip na loyalistang pulpol lamang.

Haha! Ok. You can delude yourself all you want, troll. The fact is your allegations are laughably baseless. The best you can do, just like your yellow brethren on this section, is counter with a doltish ad hominem. How easy can this be? How gullible can you get, troll? Hahaha! Edited by will robie

Those who believe that Imee Marcos graduated from UP: Get a copy of the UP Yearbook, you can probably find one in the UP Library, find her name in the list of Graduates and post the page here where it lists her as a graduate.

Eto pa: since you guys believe she graduated Law (and with honors pa ah), then it's only logical that she should have at least took a crack at the bar exam. Nag bar exam ba sya? O maghahanap kayo ng creative palusot bakit hindi siya nag bar exam?

Edited by tk421

Haha! Hilarious. One troll is projecting again. Two yellowtard trolls providing comic relief to the thread. The two thread pariahs still could not find incontrovertible evidence that Imee Marcos did not graduate from UP and Princeton. Hearsay is not indisputable evidence. What is indisputable though is that the two thread clowns are gullible. :lol:

Edited by will robie

The graduation issue is a desperate tactic to discredit Gov. Marcos... because the Otso Derecho candidates are wallowing in ignominy at the bottom of the senatorial list.

One of my colleagues used to believe the yarn, but changed his mind when I pointed out to him the irrelevance of the college degree.

I reminded him of the governor's track record in governance, and why many are set to vote for her, and why she is already in the magic 12.

Performance and good governance is the new criteria now.

Something Mar Roxas and the LP stooges of the past administration cannot hope take credit for.

Edited by camiar

I know that the University issue is your handler's topic of the month.

Your job is to keep the topic alive in this forum to spread the lies and innuendos. The more posts generated about the topic, the more pay. That's how you make your money.

I will not play into your propaganda game.

I know that the University issue is your handler's topic of the month.

Your job is to keep the topic alive in this forum to spread the lies and innuendos. The more posts generated about the topic, the more pay. That's how you make your money.

I will not play into your propaganda game.

Cheap shots ....

Yan ang hirap Camiar kapag wala ka nang maisagot sa REAL ISSUE other than un pinalalabas mo

REAL ISSUE ? Paid issue?

How long have you been re-posting that issue all over this forum?

That's how issues are weaponized to destroy a person's reputation.

Tell a lie often enough and people will eventually perceive it as truth.

That's what your handlers hope to achieve.

That's exactly what you're being paid to do.

Edited by camiar

REAL ISSUE ? Paid issue?

How long have you been re-posting that issue all over this forum?

That's how issues are weaponized to destroy a person's reputation.

Tell a lie often enough and people will eventually perceive it as truth.

That's what your handlers hope to achieve.

That's exactly what you're being paid to do.

I pity you Camiar...deadend ka na ba sa argumento kaya you need to resort to dirty tactics.

Fine...Sige patunayan mo na bayaran ako ha...na tumanggap ako kahit isang kusing. Pakita mo proof ha hindi un spekulasyon o worst gawa gawa mong kwento para sa ikagaganda ng image ng manok mong sira ang imahe.

Again Camiar bakit di mo masagot ang isang simpleng tanong ... hindi ba issue ang pagsisinungaling ng isang politikong humihingi ng tiwala mo lalu na't ang pagsisinungaling niya eh sabi mo nga non issue dapat therefore no need to lie about her educational achievements.

Again para hindi ma weaponize as you claim itong pagsisinungaling niya at yun masamang credit history ni villar eh di pasinungalingan mo through facts para talagang mapahiya ako hindi napahiya ako na gawa gawa mo dahil kathang isip mo

My opinion of you will not change.

If you walk like a duck, quack like a duck, you are a duck.

I will not allow you to use my posts to as a means to spread your propaganda.

so ano biglang kabig ka ngayon sa bayaran ... from supposed factual to opinion na lang ngayon ano po. inurungan ka ng bayag kasi di mo kayang patunayan. whatever, your opinion wont hold any weight at all ... its all BS.

so look who is talking now ... isang simpleng tanong kung ang pagsisinungaling ba ng isang politiko ay hindi issue para sa iyo eh hindi mo masagot. nasaan na paninindigan mo sa issue na yan? takot kang mabara? no, barado ka na pala. hay camiar sisiw na sisiw ka...kahit lumaki ang sisiw chicken 🐓 ka pa rin. way too easy to argue with as to the issue na ang pagiging sinungaling runs in the veins of the marcos.

Edited by rooster69ph

My opinion of you will not change.

If you walk like a duck, quack like a duck, you are a duck.

I will not allow you to use my posts to as a means to spread your propaganda.

I told the troll that I will not quote its anti-Imee posts that it started pero pinapatos talaga yung mga post ko kay Imee kahit hindi para sa kanya. Its posts have no depth and are just cheap gossip. :lol:

Edited by will robie

I told the troll that I will not quote its anti-Imee posts that it started pero pinapatos talaga yung mga post ko kay Imee kahit hindi para sa kanya. Its posts have no depth and are just cheap gossip. :lol:

you are accusing it as gossips? sige pakita ka ng ebidensiya na di totoo ang sinabi. ipamukha mo mga chismoso o chismosa ang mga yan. nasaan na ebidensiya na nagtapos si imee? nasan na!

kung wala kang maipakita, eh wala tayong dapat pagtalunan...ikaw ang nagkakalat ng chismis

you are accusing it as gossips? sige pakita ka ng ebidensiya na di totoo ang sinabi. ipamukha mo mga chismoso o chismosa ang mga yan. nasaan na ebidensiya na nagtapos si imee? nasan na!

kung wala kang maipakita, eh wala tayong dapat pagtalunan...ikaw ang nagkakalat ng chismis

Haha! The burden of proof lies on the accuser. So far, you haven't shown incontrovertible evidence except laughable and baseless gossip.

Ferdinand lied about his war accomplishments and medals.

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/01/23/world/marcos-s-wartime-role-discredited-in-us-files.html ,

https://www.philstar.com/opinion/2016/09/23/1626533/marcos-war-medals-fake-officers-files

Imelda recently lied about being sick and therefore could not attend her recent hearing (but was at a party that same night)

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/16/18/after-citing-ailments-imelda-now-says-she-didnt-know-about-fridays-promulgation

BongBong lied about graduating from Oxford and Wharton

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/84397-bongbong-marcos-degrees-oxford-wharton

Now Imee lies about graduating from Princeton and UP.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/02/27/Imee-Marcos-Princeton-University-the-Daily-Princetonian.html

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/22/19/imee-marcos-did-not-graduate-no-honors-from-up-diliman-says-up-exec

Marcos = LIARS.

Even their supporters are liars. Yung dalawa jan, kahit na kalat na sa media yung katotohanan, todo deny parin.