WRONG...the fact of the matter is it has been proven.

How? The mere fact that they claim to own all these assets but can’t prove how they were able to amass this legitimately. the court has decided on such basis.

i wonder, if the marcoses can’t, can any marostard loyalist prove it? lol.

Don’t act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so don’t act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

Dont act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so dont act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

Sabi ko naman sa iyo mag research ka at hindi yun nabubuhay sa kahibangan.

Ang problema sa iyo etong latest ruling lang ang may idea ka.

Makikisawsaw ka na lang di ka pa nag effort magbasa isinubo na nga. Hahaha

So, tell me, where was it proven that anything was stolen by Marcos from government coffers?

People in power can create wealth without having to steal taxpayers' money.

You can't prove that they stole money. All you can offer are ad hominems.

Eh di patunayan mo na legit yan...

Kasi tinanong na din ang mga marcoses kung paano naging ganun kalaki ang wealth nila. Di naman nila maipakita o maipaliwanag kung paano. Baka ikaw kaya mo

Don’t act so righteous when the verdict is not yet final and executory. Read and understand the article I posted. Imeldific was convicted of a law that does not exist so don’t act so righteous when you are clueless of the conviction. Yellowtards should really learn to use the grey matter between their ears. :lol:

It should be final and executory, but the gray matter between your ears is mostly composed of pond scum, so it says it's not. Now do us a favor and go fly a kite with camiar and the other dregs of society.

It should be final and executory, but the gray matter between your ears is mostly composed of pond scum, so it says it's not. Now do us a favor and go fly a kite with camiar and the other dregs of society.

Typical yellowtard reply. A ridiculous ad hominem for lack of an intelligent reply. By the way, your reply shows who between us has pond scum between the ears. :lol:

Sabi ko naman sa iyo mag research ka at hindi yun nabubuhay sa kahibangan.

Ang problema sa iyo etong latest ruling lang ang may idea ka.

Makikisawsaw ka na lang di ka pa nag effort magbasa isinubo na nga. Hahaha

Did you understand the article I posted? It seems you didnt based on another manure of a reply. You still cant answer from who did the Marcoses steal. But then again, i am not waiting in vain for an answer simply because you have none. Again, you are way too easy. Edited by will robie

Did you understand the article I posted? It seems you didnt based on another manure of a reply. You still cant answer from who did the Marcoses steal. But then again, i am not waiting in vain for an answer simply because you have none. Again, you are way too easy.

Anong pakialam ko diyan sa article na pinagsasabi mo.

Malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na ur argument to which i replied is about you saying di pa final yun conviction thus insinuating di pa proven na magnanakaw si marcos. But like i said masyadong limited yan kaalaman mo kasi sa tamad mong magresearch.

Hahaha...at tuwing nababara ka ibabalik mo na naman usapan sa "you can't answer from who the marcoses steal".

As i said do your research...may internet ka naman kung gusto mo malaman sa tinatanong mo.

Edited by rooster69ph

Malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na ur argument to which i replied is about you saying di pa final yun conviction thus insinuating di pa proven na magnanakaw si marcos. But like i said masyadong limited yan kaalaman mo kasi sa tamad mong magresearch.

Hahaha...at tuwing nababara ka ibabalik mo na naman usapan sa "you can't answer from who the marcoses steal".

As i said do your research...may internet ka naman kung gusto mo malaman sa tinatanong mo.

Research din ba ang kumuha ng link sa websites na puro ads lang at CLICKBAIT?

Say what? The article that I showed has everything to do with what I said. Limited? Hahaha! I don't know whether to tell you you're projecting or that you're deluded. Haha! I can't help but laugh. Me? Tongue-tied? Haha! Since when? The last time I checked, you were the one who could not answer a simple question and you reply to me with nonsensical ad hominem posts which continuously weakens your moronic conjecture that the Marcoses are thieves. I don't need to do my research because even if I don't research, it is pretty obvious that I already discredited your vacuous posts. Your ridiculous posts never fail to make me laugh. Laughter is, indeed, the best medicine.

Hindi nya talaga maintindihan.

His mind is too corrupt to even think that using government coffers as one's petty cash is actually stealing from the Filipino people.

Let's see here. So give me a case that states that the Marcoses stole from government coffers. I won't wait for an answer because you can't find one. Yellowtards just love to project when they're cornered.

Say what? The article that I showed has everything to do with what I said. Limited? Hahaha! I don't know whether to tell you you're projecting or that you're deluded. Haha! I can't help but laugh. Me? Tongue-tied? Haha! Since when? The last time I checked, you were the one who could not answer a simple question and you reply to me with nonsensical ad hominem posts which continuously weakens your moronic conjecture that the Marcoses are thieves. I don't need to do my research because even if I don't research, it is pretty obvious that I already discredited your vacuous posts. Your ridiculous posts never fail to make me laugh. Laughter is, indeed, the best medicine.

again you are insisting on your stupidity ... and limited knowledge

you are showing me an article that says no case should have been filed against the marcoses in reference to the latest conviction. this in response to what i said earlier is that there is jurisprudence already, other than this latest conviction that proves they are thieves because they cant prove the legitimate souce of their asset. kaso ayaw mo mag research ayun ngat isinubo na. as such immaterial yan pinapakita mo kasi all it tries to downplay is the latest ... i repeat, the latest conviction on meldy.

buy hey case or no case that lead to this latest conviction simple lang naman pinaguusapan natin dito ... kung ano ang maisasagot mo sa isang simpleng katanungan. ano ang legitimate source ng income kaya nagkaroon ng ganun kalaking pagmamayari ang mga marcoses? hindi ito kailanman nasabot o naipaliwanag ng mga marcoses sa korte. baka ikaw kaya mo.

try harder dummy. libre ang magmukhang tanga at tamad kaso masyado mong ginalingan.

Edited by rooster69ph

Hindi nya talaga maintindihan.

His mind is too corrupt to even think that using government coffers as one's petty cash is actually stealing from the Filipino people.

i think this is more because nabara as he cant move on in defending yun recent conviction at yun pa rin defense argument niya kahit na nakapagmove-on na at ibang issue na yun pinaguusapan. yun natauhan ayun kung anu-anong palusot na ginagawa to save face 😂

Research din ba ang kumuha ng link sa websites na puro ads lang at CLICKBAIT?

really? are you serious?

well maybe for some mostly marcostard loyalists ... which is why it reflects on them based on the kind of questions they raise and the answers they give.

Edited by rooster69ph

you are showing me an article that says no case should have been filed against the marcoses in reference to the latest conviction. this in response to what i said earlier is that there is jurisprudence already, other than this latest conviction that proves they are thieves because they cant prove the legitimate souce of their asset. kaso ayaw mo mag research ayun ngat isinubo na. as such immaterial yan pinapakita mo kasi all it tries to downplay is the latest ... i repeat, the latest conviction on meldy.

Hahahahaha! Did you really read the article? Hahahaha! Nowhere in the article did it say or imply that no case should have been filed against the Marcoses. It's either you didn't read the article or you didn't really understand the article. I would bet on the former but then again, even if you did read the article, the article is probably beyond your comprehension. Haha! You've been making me laugh eversince last night. This is fun. Of course, you'd say the article is immaterial since it further vitiated your assertion that the Marcoses are thieves, not that mine wasn't enough. Why do I have to resort to overkill? Haha! The article further proves that your assertion that the Marcoses are thieves is just a harebrained conjecture. Your level of discourse is still gutter level. But keep them coming. I can't promise, though, that I won't laugh. Haha!

again you are insisting on your stupidity ... and limited knowledge

Your post above stating that the article says that no case should have been filed against the Marcoses in reference to the latest conviction only further enhances this projection of yours. Haha!

Edited by will robie

buy hey case or no case that lead to this latest conviction simple lang naman pinaguusapan natin dito ... kung ano ang maisasagot mo sa isang simpleng katanungan. ano ang legitimate source ng income kaya nagkaroon ng ganun kalaking pagmamayari ang mga marcoses? hindi ito kailanman nasabot o naipaliwanag ng mga marcoses sa korte. baka ikaw kaya mo.

try harder dummy. libre ang magmukhang tanga at tamad kaso masyado mong ginalingan.

Naks, may patry harder-try harder ka na ngayon. Haha! If projecting will make you feel good about yourself, be my guest. Look, I don't even need to think to vitiate your posts. Hahaha! Keep your dim-witted replies coming. I get a kick out of laughing at them. :lol:

Edited by will robie

So, tell me, where was it proven that anything was stolen by Marcos from government coffers?

People in power can create wealth without having to steal taxpayers' money.

You can't prove that they stole money. All you can offer are ad hominems.

I can, with Imelda's recent conviction at the Sandiganbayan. That should more than suffice. Unless you're being you. HELLOOOOOO, EARTH TO CAMIAR.

You can't.

Because you don't even know what you're talking about. Clueless, even,

Sandiganbayan's conviction verdict on Mrs. Marcos has nothing to do with with stolen money. You didn't know that, do you?

Read up to catch up on the discussions here. You're way behind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May alleged graduation 'proof' si Imee... yun 'graduation pic'.

pero diploma di maipakita. Mismong school official sinasabing wala syang tinapos na degree. LOL.

Alleged graduation? Hahaha! Your posts are getting lamer and lamer. Lahat ba ng senatorial candidates pinakita diploma nila? :lol:

This post again shows that you don't belong to this section. You can't produce documented proof that Imee did not graduate law from UP. You just got discredited again. You are just way too easy.

Edited by will robie