Nba 2016-2017 Season! Let's Get It On!

Eddy Syet

Dallas Mavericks vs LA Clippers tonight.

I know that the Clippers are the stronger team and they are the favorite to win this one. I'm still hoping, as a Mavs fan though, that Dallas can pull up an upset against DeAndre Jordan and the Clips. I want this victory so bad as part of the payout for our disastrous off season due to DeAndre's lack of balls!

You think you'd really be an All-Star alongside CP3 and Blake Griffin, DeAndre? Think again. You could easily become one in Dallas, though. :lol: You'll be wanting out soon. There's no way the Clips will make you a big focal point of their offense with so many offensive talents around. You'll see.

I think LAC will be changing a lot this season as far as their rotation is concerned. DeAndre is a big part of the offense and, of course,the defensive line too, that will be a fixture, considering how many defensive stops he had last season. He may have had cold feet on the Mavs deal, but that doesn't deduct to his ability. Any team would have a use for this guy if LAC lets go of him.

Blake lost weight, adding muscle and speed, and now a bit more range. Easily, he can be an SF, DeAndre on PF, and Smith on C. I like this set-up.

They got a pool of guards.Jamal,Reddick, Rivers, not just CP3. We've seen it work having Crawford on 1, and Rivers on 2. Pretty flexible line up this year. And DeAndre is a 5 or 4, healthy,and a bit more improved. He'll be an Allstar player pretty soon.

Lob City: they'll lose that if they'd let go of Jordan. It's just "throw the ball near the ring and someone will fly by to hammer it in" kind of plays that made them this exciting of a team; Jordan is one of those that made that possible. It's business, right. Hence, being an action team, money keeps coming in more than ever before. They are even successful of snatching the LA team claim from the Lakers.

Edited by ADAM

I think LAC will be changing a lot this season as far as their rotation is concerned. DeAndre is a big part of the offense and, of course,the defensive line too, that will be a fixture, considering how many defensive stops he had last season. He may have had cold feet on the Mavs deal, but that doesn't deduct to his ability. Any team would have a use for this guy if LAC lets go of him.

Blake lost weight, adding muscle and speed, and now a bit more range. Easily, he can be an SF, DeAndre on PF, and Smith on C. I like this set-up.

They got a pool of guards.Jamal,Reddick, Rivers, not just CP3. We've seen it work having Crawford on 1, and Rivers on 2. Pretty flexible line up this year. And DeAndre is a 5 or 4, healthy,and a bit more improved. He'll be an Allstar player pretty soon.

Lob City: they'll lose that if they'd let go of Jordan. It's just "throw the ball near the ring and someone will fly by to hammer it in" kind of plays that made them this exciting of a team; Jordan is one of those that made that possible. It's business, right. Hence, being an action team, money keeps coming in more than ever before. They are even successful of snatching the LA team claim from the Lakers.

Bottomline is DeAndre will always be a stat sheet stuffer in any fantasy category EXCEPT in offense.

Why? He may have high FG% but like tonight he made 2/2 against Dallas. 2 FGAs?! I wonder if he's really OK with that. LOL.

Can't shoot FTs to save his life, definitely no threes, no assists, mediocre points. Hell, even Dikembe Mutombo who isn't a strong offensive player's better in offense. But again, it's his decision. I wouldn't want any player to come near Dallas if they don't really wanna be there. :)

i'll agree. if there is one player who wants the ball in his hands when the game is on the line, it is kobe. you could see the frustration on kobe's face after the game.

the more the Lakers rely on Kobe the slower the team can develop into a real contender, Kobe is ending his career.. the Lakers need to face the fact that Kobe wont be here forever .. he chucks up 24 shots per game .. maybe share some of those with DAR who they drafted really high and is now being considered a bust

1st thing to change they need to fire the coach... he's just pleasing Kobe just to retain his post.

why keep giving playing time to Kelly? look at the bench udsc!

I think they're pretty much invested in Byron Scott for now. Everyone knows, including Kobe that they're not gonna make the playoffs. Even if Kareem made a statement days ago that they will make the playoffs. That's a pipedream, the Lakers won't make the playoffs.

Laker fans should expect a very long season. Because they would rather fast forward to next season rather than see their team try to win more than 21 games this year (21 wins was their number of wins last season)

wow. This GSW squad. Just. wow.

They have a real test this upcoming game with the Clippers. That will be an exciting game to watch.

GettyImages-57559781.0.jpg

Suns would have a Ring of Honor ceremony for this guy. Just don't know if ROH = Jersey Retirement in PHX. Prolly the best PG that ever donned a Suns uniform. Sorry eddy, even better than JKidd or even KJ hahaha

Better than Kidd? Nah. Guy can't defend. I love Nash but you gotta be a two-way player to even be mentioned in the same breath as Kidd.

between the 2 i would take Kidd although his jumpshot is not that reliable. His time with the Nets was where he was at his peak leading them to a winning record and playoff and finals appearances. Turning Kenyon Martin, and Richard Jefferson having All-Star stats

Nash had a good run with the suns flourishing under the Mike D' Antoni 10 seconds or less offense where he made Shawn Marion and Amare Stoudemire look like All Stars. The only knock on him is he was unable to lead them past the Western Conference Finals.

I like Kidd because the guy averaged triple double stats not to mention he was one of the best defensive guards in the league after Gary Payton.

Not only can he give out the best assists in the game, he can rebound and defend make steals as well.

Nash can be spectacular with the right type of offense but his defense is always suspect

Kidd controls the game with his pace and tempo without having to score kind of like Magic Johnson.

Edited by hahnz
  • Like (+1) 1