• 2 weeks later...

Trillanes and the Magdalo group feel they are awesome! Hehehe :)

For what reason would they feel awesome?

Their impeachment attempt was dead on arrival.

And my guess is that they deliberately botched their impeachment try so they can have an excuse to lay low for a year to regroup and prolong their political survival.

For what reason would they feel awesome?

Their impeachment attempt was dead on arrival.

And my guess is that they deliberately botched their impeachment try so they can have an excuse to lay low for a year to regroup and prolong their political survival.

Sarcastic joke on them yun :) Not to be taken seriously especially that group. Edited by JFK
  • 4 weeks later...

Teddy Locsin is the idiot here. VP Robredo suggested looking into decriminalization. Decriminalization does not mean Legalization.

How do you make selling drugs illegal after you have decriminalized it?

By making it a civil offense? So that drug pushers won't go to jail and will just be fined for their offense?

Wouldn't that drive the LEOs into frustration seeing the pushers they arrested back on the streets again after a few days?

Wouldn't that push them to resort to EJK instead?

Or is this the scenario that you and Robredo's puppet handlers really want to happen?

Edited by camiar

How do you make selling drugs illegal after you have decriminalized it?

By making it a civil offense? So that drug pushers won't go to jail and will just be fined for their offense?

Wouldn't that drive the LEOs into frustration seeing the pushers they arrested back on the streets again after a few days?

Wouldn't that push them to resort to EJK instead?

Or is this the scenario that you and Robredo's puppet handlers really want to happen?

Who said anything about decriminalizing the selling of drugs? The VP sure didn't. You're just like Teddy Boy, jumping into conclusions without knowing/understanding what the VP actually said.

I was laughing at Teddy Boy's calling Robredo an idiot.

Yes that is funny because it is Teddy Boy with his erroneous comment who is the real idiot here.

Now, she made herself sound like an idiot when she said we should decriminalize drug use. First of all, it is selling drugs that is a crime. Why should you decriminalize drug use when it is not a crime to use drugs? However, drug usage is illegal.

Parking on Edsa is not criminal but it is illegal. Just for reference.

Robredo never said such. Fyi her actual statement was:

“If we only study the drug campaigns around the world, we will see that the countries that used violence in combating drugs never succeeded. Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico —these countries used force, they fought fire with fire. Many lives were lost but they were not successful,”

“Who were successful?”

“One of those is Portugal. What did Portugal do? Portugal found a system to combat drugs that was peaceful and orderly. They reformed their laws; they strengthened rehabilitation [of addicts]; they fixed their institutions responsible for rehabilitating…They were triumphant,”

Portugal decriminalized drug possession in small amounts - Just for reference.

Drug possession in small amounts tacitly means you are using drugs. So what's the difference? Drug pushing involves big amounts of drugs. When someone gets caught using drugs in the Philippines, that person gets sent to a rehabilitation clinic. When you get caught doing a criminal act, you get sent to jail.

My reference was actually an analogy. You are belaboring the obvious.

The difference is, right now here in the Philippines, drug use is not a crime but drug possession (regardless of the amount) is.

Now, she made herself sound like an idiot when she said we should decriminalize drug use. First of all, it is selling drugs that is a crime. Why should you decriminalize drug use when it is not a crime to use drugs? However, drug usage is illegal.

Parking on Edsa is not criminal but it is illegal. Just for reference.

Edited by juan t

The difference is, right now here in the Philippines, drug use is not a crime but drug possession (regardless of the amount) is.

Is it the case under ra 9165 which states that drug use is considered as an unlawful act?

Section 15. Use of Dangerous Drugs.— A person apprehended or arrested, who is found to be positive for use of any dangerous drug, after a confirmatory test, shall be imposed a penalty of a minimum of six (6) months rehabilitation in a government center for the first offense, subject to the provisions of Article VIII of this Act. If apprehended using any dangerous drug for the second time, he/she shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment ranging from six (6) years and one (1) day to twelve (12) years and a fine ranging from Fifty thousand pesos (₱50,000.00) to Two hundred thousand pesos (₱200,000.00): Provided, That this Section shall not be applicable where the person tested is also found to have in his/her possession such quantity of any dangerous drug provided for under Section 11 of this Act, in which case the provisions stated therein shall apply.

Is it the case under ra 9165 which states that drug use is considered as an unlawful act?

Section 15. Use of Dangerous Drugs. A person apprehended or arrested, who is found to be positive for use of any dangerous drug, after a confirmatory test, shall be imposed a penalty of a minimum of six (6) months rehabilitation in a government center for the first offense, subject to the provisions of Article VIII of this Act. If apprehended using any dangerous drug for the second time, he/she shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment ranging from six (6) years and one (1) day to twelve (12) years and a fine ranging from Fifty thousand pesos (₱50,000.00) to Two hundred thousand pesos (₱200,000.00): Provided, That this Section shall not be applicable where the person tested is also found to have in his/her possession such quantity of any dangerous drug provided for under Section 11 of this Act, in which case the provisions stated therein shall apply.

Oh so drug use IS a criminal act. My bad -I was misled by Cutters prior post which said that it wasn't.

Again, I was laughing at him calling Robredo an idiot. Nothing more, nothing less. :lol:

If he made an erroneous statement, I couldn't care less.

Of course ... Haters like you relish every insult directed at the VP. Haters like you would also not pass up the opportunity to spread the propaganda.

And defenders like you would quickly defend Robredo even if she makes idiotic statements. I don't need to spread propaganda. Robredo is doing a fine job disparaging herself like making that baseless and imbecilic statement to the UN.

I only defend the truth. I would not need to do that if propagandists like you would stop spreading lies. Robredo's statement to the UN is backed by witnesses and statistics. It is not at all, as you say, baseless.

Truth? Haha! Statistics that are lies. You are defending an indefensible position.

Those stats are getting the attention of the EU, CHR, US, Catholic Church, Amnesty International...

eh kumusta naman yung WAC aka We Are Collective na avid fan ka?

Stats which were discredited by the DILG and the PNP. Try harder. Huwag mo ng pagpilitan ang stats na yan. Sinupalpal na yan ng DILG at PNP.

Ano naman kinalaman ng WAC dito? Wala ka na bang masabi kaya pati WAC ay sinasama mo? Pathetic.

So what are the EU, Catholic Church, CHR and Amnesty International gonna do about it? :lol:

Anong kinalaman ng WAC? Well, I just wanted to point out one of the propagandas you like to promote. 😄

Propaganda according to you. You are entitled to your opinion no matter how warped it is. If it were propaganda, why wouldn't Robredo discredit each and every allegation made against her?

WAHAHAHAA I rest my case. Mabuhay ang WAC! Long Live We Are Collective! 😁

Oh so drug use IS a criminal act. My bad -I was misled by Cutters prior post which said that it wasn't.

Oh well, that's his expertice ... Lesson learned for you. Just stop feeding the TROLL

And may nagpapapansin sa akin ... Someone pwned is soooo butthurt! LOL

Madaming papansin post pa after this am sure

Someone is really delusional here. Nagpapapansin daw ako eh inatake ako ng ad hominem. Sino ngayon nagpapapansin? The last time I checked, I did not even quote a post of his on this thread in the past couple of months. The troll should really speak for himself. Naghahanap pa ng kadamay. Haha! :lol:

Ano daw he didn't even quote a post of mine in this thread?

Buti na lang na copy ko before he deleted it.

The trend continues .... Laging nanggogoyo ang taong ito

james cutter

The Main Event

(08) Fanatical Member

2220 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Nakisawsaw na naman yung troll na madami ang alternick. Basta lang may mapost na law, popost but I doubt the troll understood what it was. Tards of the same feather, stick together. Naks, naghanap ng kakampi yung troll na madaming alternicks. Projecting won't get you anywhere. At least, I don't like my own posts. :lol:

Edited by james cutter, Yesterday, 08:33 PM.

Like This

MultiQuote

#1524 We Are Awesome Thread: post #1524james cutter

The Main Event

(08) Fanatical Member

2220 posts

Posted Today, 09:19 AM

rooster69ph, on 06 Nov 2015 - 9:43 PM, said:

Kahit di niya ako utusan nagreresearch ako...

Kaya nga nakita ko na iba yun sinasabi ng naiquote niya dun sa supposed reference ng sumulat nun ikinote niya.

Remember...siya ang nagyayabang na panalo si marcos sa namfrel.

Pero ayon sa namfrel mismo si cory ang panalo.

Di kaya na dagdag bawas scam yun source niya? Bwahahaha

Are you joking? :lol:

The OFFICIAL vote count by the NAMFREL(after Marcos left Malacañang and went directly to Paoay, Ilocos Norte. Yes, NOT Hawaii) which was headed by Jose Concepcion, Jr. (rewarded later by Mrs. Aquino to become her Trade Secretary) are as follows:

Ferdinand E. Marcos: 10, 635, 458 votes

Corazon C. Aquino: 9, 853, 456 votes

Marcos won the Snap Elections against Aquino with a margin of 782, 002 votes. Therefore, Ferdinand E. Marcos is the de jure President of the Republic of the Philippines and Corazon C. Aquino is the de facto President. Aquino disregarded the 1973 Constitution and proclaimed a Freedom Constitution which was written by Neptali Gonzalez, Sr., who was then Aquino’s Justice Secretary, to sidetrack critics from questioning her legitimacy.

Hindi ako nagyayabang. Nagsasabi lang naman ako ng totoo. :lol:

Source: https://thewalkingen...snap-elections/

Edited by james cutter, Today, 09:20 AM.

james cutter, on 28 Apr 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

Are you joking? :lol:

Hindi ako nagyayabang. Nagsasabi lang naman ako ng totoo. :lol:

Source: https://thewalkingen... <br /> <br />

Speak for yourself. If I made those posts, the quote should have been clear and not messed up. Fabricating posts won't really help your case. :lol:

Yan mods, I guess you know now who between the troll and I is "nagpapapansin".

Try for yourself ... Or anybody for that matter.

Just copy then paste ....this how it appears.

#palusotpamore. #butananaman

#1528 We Are Awesome Thread: post #1528 james cutter

The Main Event

(08) Fanatical Member

PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

2229 posts

Posted Today, 04:17 PM

rooster69ph, on 28 Apr 2017 - 4:16 PM, said:

Palusot.com

Speak for yourself. If I made those posts, the quote should have been clear and not messed up. Fabricating posts won't really help your case. :lol:

Edited by james cutter, Today, 04:18 PM.

Like This

MultiQuote

Mods, this is the post where the troll attacked me. At least eto, authentic na pinost talaga ng troll at hindi ako nagiimbento.

Sorry too late ka na...your post which you said i just "fabricated" were reported before you took them down. FDL saw them na. That was before i made the post you just quoted.

Pati ba naman moderator lolokohin mo?

Edited by rooster69ph