Daphne, naghahanap ka lang ng masisira kay PNoy. May makikita ka talaga, kasi nga hindi perfect. Instead of trying to see the truth and find out who is better, naghahanap ka ng mababato sa kabila - no matter how unreasonable.

Clue: Research what a slab bridge is. And once you do, pls acknowledge na ang bilis mo manghusga.

STOP POSTING STUFF NA GAWA-GAWA LANG NG MGA WALANGA MAGAWA!

I admit kahit ako nabiktima. Ask muna before being eager to post. Otherwise, you dont get to the truth.

Re the elect posts, I cannot comment on the photo, but Im pretty sure there is a reason. Ive seen that in a few occasions, esp when the posts had to be relocated at a later time.

Besides, tinitira mo si Sec Singson ng DPWH? The guy who has been saving this country billions with all the projects being implemented? Tsk, tsk. Wrong guy, Daphne.

The Miriam of 20 years ago coupled with BBM would have been an unbeatable duo. Even Duterte would be hard-pressed to beat Miriam.

20 years ago today would be around the 1995 election wherein boBONGmandaramBONG first tried to seek a national post by running for a Senate seat and lost.

Senate seat na nga lang na kahit pang 12 di na nakuha tapos sasabihin unbeatable daw ...

Si MDS ...wag na natin pagusapan .., she had her chance in 1992 kung saan talunan din ang nanay ni BBM for president. Ever since it di na siya serious contender for the position.

hay MARCOSTARD at its best. Hibangers #AsaPaMore

Nothings wrong about choosing the Philippines. Did i say anything wrong that they chose us? Ang hirap kausap ng hindi makaintindi aba! The fact i am stating is, HINDI ACHIEVEMENT NG ADMINISTRASYON NA TO ANG SINASABI MONG PAG LIPAT NG APPLE AT IBA PANG CHINESE COMPANY - as simple as that! Dont OWN what is not RIGHTFULLY YOURS.

dami mong sinasabi puro wala naman sense. may pa superman superman ka pa, anlayo mo na totoy wala ka na sa argumento. matulog ka muna baka puyat ka pa. Sa mga sinasabi mo, mukhang ikaw ang nasa dream land.

PS: wala akong sinabing bayaran ka, ikaw nagsabi nun :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trying too hard, Daphne. Let me keep it simple. For you and ung isang sumisingit. It is easy for the admin to block the investment.

The investment came through.

Pag may nangyari palpak na maliit sa isang sulok ng bansa, kasalanan ni PNoy. A significant investment like this, walang kinalaman si PNoy. Tsk, tsk. Try pa. More.

I really understand why I dont make sense to you.

Edited by punkee

What does 1995 have to do with today? Another dumb and inane post from the troll. It seems to me you're posting shallow posts like these because you can't accept the fact that BBM is wiping the floor with your Lackey. Masyadong mahirap ba tanggapin, troll? :lol:

kahit elementary student kayang intindihin yan sinagort ko ... ikaw hindi.

hahaha ALAM NA ... sayang lang effort kung patulan pa kita.

Trying too hard, Daphne. Let me keep it simple. For you and ung isang sumisingit. It is easy for the admin to block the investment.

The investment came through.

Pag may nangyari palpak na maliit sa isang sulok ng bansa, kasalanan ni PNoy. A significant investment like this, walang kinalaman si PNoy. Tsk, tsk. Try pa. More.

I really understand why I dont make sense to you.

abay napakatanga naman nila kung iba block nila yan ano? ISIP ISIP DIN!!!! makakapag papogi ba sila sa tulad mo kung iba block nila? haist!

your the one trying so hard to give credit to abnoy those things that he did not deserve at all. "YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU RE SAYING"

Edited by daphne loves derby

Daphne, naghahanap ka lang ng masisira kay PNoy. May makikita ka talaga, kasi nga hindi perfect. Instead of trying to see the truth and find out who is better, naghahanap ka ng mababato sa kabila - no matter how unreasonable.

Clue: Research what a slab bridge is. And once you do, pls acknowledge na ang bilis mo manghusga.

STOP POSTING STUFF NA GAWA-GAWA LANG NG MGA WALANGA MAGAWA!

I admit kahit ako nabiktima. Ask muna before being eager to post. Otherwise, you dont get to the truth.

Re the elect posts, I cannot comment on the photo, but Im pretty sure there is a reason. Ive seen that in a few occasions, esp when the posts had to be relocated at a later time.

Besides, tinitira mo si Sec Singson ng DPWH? The guy who has been saving this country billions with all the projects being implemented? Tsk, tsk. Wrong guy, Daphne.

so unreasonable yung "palpak" na poste sa GITNA ng kalsada?

So wala akong karapatang tirahin ang DPWH kahit "palpak" ang trabaho nila?

Sa province namin, pumunta ka ngayon. Hindi sira ang kalsada (kaka aspalto lang 3 yrs ago) sa highway pero sinira ng DPWH para aspaltuhan daw ulit, kasi kailangan na "daw" ma liquidate ang mga pondo dahil magpapalit na daw ng bagong administrasyon. Nung tinanong ng kapitan bakit dun samin ginamit yung pondo sa halip na sa ibang mas may kailangan dahil di naman sira yung kalsada namin. Alam mo ang sagot nung foreman? "Eh kasi po sabi ng boss ko dun na lang daw po sa pinakamalapit sa location namin ngayon na hindi mag ko cause ng major traffic" Oh di ba? Is that what you are saying "saving this country with billions?" do you even have any proof of that?

Di mo ata alan na nasa top 5 ng most corrupt agencies ang DPWH.

my God. you are a terrible supporter. And a BLIND one. No point in arguing with someone na walang sense of "true concern" sa bayan. :rolleyes:

Dapne, that should also be in the Political Jokes. Somebody should also create a Political Face-palm thread. I cant even imagine whats with the head of those people. and the bad news is we are paying our f#&king taxes to give to those idiots.

damn right... I looked at my ITR last February and napamura ako ng malakas.. Andami ko na sanang nabili na mga kailangan ko! Sa laki ng tax na kinukuha satin tapos ganyang proyekto lang ang makikita mo.And yet some moron still has the balls in "defending" these stupid in your face "wala kayong pake sa ginagawa naming projects."

delusional

Yes, it is a cheap shot because he was not in politics yet when that happened. Para kang si Cayetano na puro past yung hinahalungkat kasi walang mahalungkat na iba. It's not only a cheap shot. It's downright shallow. Sige, maghalungkat ka pa ng cheap shots. :lol: You can go as far back as BBM's birth but it won't change the fact that he is leading in the surveys.

He was not in politics yet when he lied about his academic achievements? Come on ... Now its not only BoBong Marcos who is full of lies, pati na mga marcostard defenders niya.

Leading sa surveys masaya ka na? Hintayin mo muna manalo, baka ma ala binay din yan. Leading pero laglag din sa huli. Well wouldn't be surprise, sila ang corrupt tandem dapat for president and vp. Yan ang walang katalo-talo.

Yun pag post mo na leading siya sa surveys na wala namang pumapansin o sumesegunda sa iyo kaya panay delete and repost mo para di matabunan. Now that's totally cheap on your part. Hahaha

Edited by rooster69ph

so unreasonable yung "palpak" na poste sa GITNA ng kalsada?

So wala akong karapatang tirahin ang DPWH kahit "palpak" ang trabaho nila?

Sa province namin, pumunta ka ngayon. Hindi sira ang kalsada (kaka aspalto lang 3 yrs ago) sa highway pero sinira ng DPWH para aspaltuhan daw ulit, kasi kailangan na "daw" ma liquidate ang mga pondo dahil magpapalit na daw ng bagong administrasyon. Nung tinanong ng kapitan bakit dun samin ginamit yung pondo sa halip na sa ibang mas may kailangan dahil di naman sira yung kalsada namin. Alam mo ang sagot nung foreman? "Eh kasi po sabi ng boss ko dun na lang daw po sa pinakamalapit sa location namin ngayon na hindi mag ko cause ng major traffic" Oh di ba? Is that what you are saying "saving this country with billions?" do you even have any proof of that?

Di mo ata alan na nasa top 5 ng most corrupt agencies ang DPWH.

my God. you are a terrible supporter. And a BLIND one. No point in arguing with someone na walang sense of "true concern" sa bayan. :rolleyes:

Galing. You left out the slab bridge. :-)

You can complain about the DPWH. But thanks to people like you, the really good people in govt get the flak. And really Daphne, YOU. ARE. WRONG.

Proof of the savings? As in a photo of DPWH depositing the savings into the govt accounts? Or cash being delivered to PNoy's office? Or maybe cash into the pockets of the country's treasurer? Which proof do you want? Oh maybe jopoc can help you. Those are the kinds of evidence he is looking for.

But just to tease you because I will definitely not help you, in less than a year of being in office Sec Singson of DPWH returned tens of millions (I forget the amount) to the govt because he could accomplish the projects with much less. Much less. When was that ever done? This was in the papers. Sadly, not a headline but in some obscure page. Page 4 I think. Because news like that isnt exciting. But killing is. Cursing is. Absurd promises is. And your made-up or unconfirmed photos are.

So sige maghanap ka pa ng pagkukulang dahil pag tao hinanapan mo may makikita ka. Altho si Superman nga namatay na din e so pati sya sumasablay. Talo si Superman sa kandidato mo. Your candidate cannot do anything wrong.

I got it Daphne. I see what you are. Clearly.

Is it true that Bongbong Marcos faked his diploma in Oxford? Is this a fact? Is it intentional?

To set things straight, what i posted is that he lied about his educational attainment. Is that also what you mean by "faked his diploma"?

Is it true that he lied? Well that is a very obvious fact.

Is it intentional, again its a resounding Yes. The lie was repeated over and over again when asked. In fact he still claims to this day that he got a "diploma" insinuating he graduated from oxford but the truth is it was a special diploma (something like a certificate of attendance) as he is an oxford dropout.

Now any tom dick anf harry who either stupid or a Marcostard like our sooooo affected friend here will surely be able to detect it.

So what is the connection between his political career and that diploma? Did it affect his being a governor? a senator? a congressman? BBM is not running for vice president in the student council. :lol: A shallow and idiotic argument. Go on with your cheap shots. I'm having fun debunking them.

His character and integrity as a public official is in question that leads to trust issues. That is the connection/concern.

Hindi issue kung tutuusin kung ano ang tinapos niya so why bother to lie about it repeatedly?

Aba, ang daming issue tungkol sa mga Marcos na dene-deny niya na may kinalaman siya ... Malay natin kung nagsisinungaling na naman siya. Tulad ni Binay may "kaso" rin si BoBong Mandarambong. Isa siya sa pinangalanan ni Napoles. Kay Binay may trust issue ka kay BBM wala? Double standards ano po?

At ngayong tumatakbo siya bilang vp, dami niyang pinapangako e paano kung kasinungalingan lang din yan. Paano sa huli, parang si MDS na kapartner niya...sasabihin "sorry i lied." Oooppps mas masahol pala ang mga Marcos. At least si MDS nag sorry, si BoBong Mandarambong ang sasabihin "i cannot apologize for ...."

Higit sa lahat may kasabihan tayo na "ang sinungaling ay ______ ng magnanakaw". Like father like son ... Like marcostards.

Well you think these are merely " cheap shots"? Well that's because your morals are really cheap! Kung ikaw ok lang na pinagloloko ka ng kandidato mo, ako hindi ako magpapaloko.

Of course, I am happy. Who wouldn't? My candidate is leading. How sure are you that BBM will falter in the end? Are you a clairvoyant? Sige pa, cheap shot pa. The fact of the matter is BBM is leading. Learn to live with it. :lol:

Well congratulations then...i'm so happy for you that you're happy that your candidate is leading the surveys.

And how sure are you as well that he won't falter in the end and end up winning this election? Hindi mo ba naintindihan ang salitan "siguraduhin mo lang na siya ang mananalo".

Edited by rooster69ph

Hindi mo ba naintindihan ang salitan "siguraduhin mo lang na siya ang mananalo".

Sorry but to quote my exact words ...

"Hintayin mo muna manalo, baka ma ala binay din yan. Leading pero laglag din sa huli. ".

Do you know the meaning of the word "baka"?

Wait i know ... Tama si mr Bean. Hahaha. Siya ang clairvoyant.

Which is more absolutely stupid ....

A. to assume that the bnpp was not overpriced without proofs to support said argument, or

B. to assume the bnpp was overpriced considering various court ruling that states a certain individual conspired with then president marcos and "earned" from it.

Edited by rooster69ph

Never-ending lies and corruption at DPWH & DoTC

http://www.manilatimes.net/no-end-to-dpwh-corruption/191467/

http://www.manilatimes.net/never-ending-lies-and-corruption-at-dpwh-dotc/197386/

The DPWH has been fooling the Filipino people and President Aquino not only with their nefarious projects, but with the inconsistent figures of the department’s alleged savings. They have been shamelessly doing it in the past years. InfraWatch has been monitoring the DPWH press releases, as reported dutifully in the Philippine Daily Inquirer, and the Annual SONAs of PNoy.

In June 24, 2013, the Inquirer published a report on the P16.35 billion savings of the DPWH based on its mid-term performance report. It cited “institutionalized accountability” as one of its major accomplishments. But in his SONA on July 22, 2013, President Aquino spoke proudly of an P18.4 billion savings by the DPWH!
How the DPWH managed to save P2.0 billion in three weeks can qualify for Ripley’s Believe or Not!

Insanity at DWPH Baguio

The DPWH is once again doing its shameless projects in Baguio and environs in Itogon, La Trinidad and Tuba in Benguet province. These insane “REBLOCKING” projects, together with drainage components that are not needed, started in March and are still ongoing. During the Holy Week in late March to early April, there were fewer visitors to the summer capital due to the inconvenience of DPWH projects going on as reported by the media.

Other than the despicable “REBLOCKING” projects, DPWH is undertaking dubious drainage projects, which are completely unnecessary. Why? First, the DPWH is replacing the existing concrete pipes, such as along the Baguio-Bontoc National Road in front of the Benguet State University, where there appears to be no such issue as flooding in the said area in La Trinidad, capital of Benguet province.

Second, DPWH is now installing a new drainage system along major roads in Baguio that are not really necessary, like in Leonard Wood, Outlook Drive beside the Baguio Country Club (BCC) golf course and the Upper General Luna Road. Why are they unnecessary? Because the slope or topography of the said roads would just make rainwater flow down the surface of the roads and NOT on the intended sides of the roads where the new drainage is now being built.

For sure, the DPWH District Office and/or DPWH-CAR did not even undertake a thorough investigation or study of the topography of the area to justify the INSANITY of such projects.

With all the hundreds of millions of pesos spent by the DPWH on Baguio and its environs, which include Tuba, Itogon and La Trinidad over the past five years under the sanctimonious administration of President B.S. Aquino 3rd, it is simply amazing that the DPWH even today cannot carry out complete repair and maintenance work (asphalt overlay or slurry micro-surfacing) along Kennon Road, like in Camps 2 and 3 in the town of Tuba.

Daang Matuwid prefers its expensive and abhorrent ‘REBLOCKING” where good roads are destroyed only to be concreted again, and only with SUBSTANDARD concrete! DPWH does not want to do simple repairs and paving on top because the project costs of such would be much less and so would their commissions also be.

Tanga na lang talaga ang maniniwala sa "galing" ng DPWH nito. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Issues which have not been proven. Again, no Marcos is in the slammer. The best you can do is bring back the past against the Marcoses. Just like your idol, the Lackey, all you can throw at the Marcoses is the issues which happened 40 years ago. These same issues are just plain allegations because none of them are in jail. No matter how much alleged crap you dig, you can't change the fact that BBM is leading the surveys.

Ikaw may trust issues ka kay Binay kamo ... any of the accusations have been proven? Was he convicted of any of the charges against him? Any Binay in the slammers? Hahaha double standards for your BoBONG Mandarambong.

Don't give me idiotic answers like this. What does the diploma have to do with his being a governor, a congressman and a governor?

Kaya ka pala naloloko ng BoBong Mandarambong ... because ganyang anggulo lang ang tinitingnan mo. Ganun kasimple ang utak mo. For you honesty and integrity is not important to a public official. So ok lang magsinungaling even on a non-issue dapat di po ba?

enough said...it shows on your arguments.

Edited by rooster69ph

"Paano kung kasinungalingan lang din yan?" Haha! What a shallow and stupid question. BBM could not apologize for something which he did not do. All you can do is associate him with his father, yet, despite of the asinine association, not one of the alleged victims of martial law filed a complaint with the CHR and none of the Marcoses are in the slammer due to ill-gotten wealth. Try harder. You're just recycling issues which already were trashed a long time ago.

did he apologize for lying about his so call degree for a dropout?

If you use your coconut, and are not too busy not understanding, 2B is easy to save in a corrupt agency like the DPWH. Barya lang yan. Just ask Binay and his ultra-modern parking building.

Well, what can I say, except that you base stuff on what you read, true or not. Kahit obviously kalokohan nga, ipopost mo para lang may masabi or may ma-post. Punta ka na lang DPWH at umupo ka dun at mag-observe and mag-inerview sa mga tao dun. OF COURSE HINDI MO GAGAWIN YUN. Mas madali mag-google ng memes at mag-type sa keyboard at making sa chismis tapos maging conclusion mo totoo na lahat.

Marami nang projects natatapos ngayon sa homestretch. Paki-audit na lang ang mga projects all over the country para malaman mo what really goes on behind the scenes.

Yung mga sinasabi mong unnecessary projects and substandard concrete? Paki audit na rin. Really. Hwag ka lang making kahit kanino or makinig sa haka-haka.

Kung paninira lang talaga trabaho mo, kawawa ka naman. Yun ngang mga obvious na mali ka, ini-ignore mo lang e ni ayaw mo I-acknowledge. Pride ba much?

Oh, and you sound like an angry person already. Nakakabagot nga naman kung puro paninira lang ang trabaho mo. Wala talagang asenso dyan sa career na yan.

Edited by punkee

Binay has criminal cases and did not attend the Senate hearings while running for the presidency. BBM does not have a case and all those cases have not sent any Marcos in the slammer. Puro ka recycled issues na walang kwenta na pinagtatawanan na lang. Was BBM asked to attend a Senate hearing due to plunder? Doe BBM have a plunder case when he was congressman, governor or senator? Haha! Wrong analogy ka na naman. :lol:

Un mag alibi mo walang kakwenta-kwenta. Double standards eh.

Unang una...saan naka file yun criminal case ni Jojo Binay?

So is Binay convicted? Nah! Are there any Binay in the slammers? None that I know as of this time.. Just like the Marcos and yet trust issues on Jojo Binay wala kay Bobong Marcos na parehong kumakandidato ngayon

Are there any senators accused of plunder made to attend a Senate hearing on the matter? Wala rin.

Now this definitely he has to answer being a public official ... will he continue to lie to us?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/wolpak/2015-10-18_234649_zpspvs3n9pc.jpg

Edited by rooster69ph

If you use your coconut, and are not too busy not understanding, 2B is easy to save in a corrupt agency like the DPWH. Barya lang yan. Just ask Binay and his ultra-modern parking building.

Well, what can I say, except that you base stuff on what you read, true or not. Kahit obviously kalokohan nga, ipopost mo para lang may masabi or may ma-post. Punta ka na lang DPWH at umupo ka dun at mag-observe and mag-inerview sa mga tao dun. OF COURSE HINDI MO GAGAWIN YUN. Mas madali mag-google ng memes at mag-type sa keyboard at making sa chismis tapos maging conclusion mo totoo na lahat.

Marami nang projects natatapos ngayon sa homestretch. Paki-audit na lang ang mga projects all over the country para malaman mo what really goes on behind the scenes.

Yung mga sinasabi mong unnecessary projects and substandard concrete? Paki audit na rin. Really. Hwag ka lang making kahit kanino or makinig sa haka-haka.

Kung paninira lang talaga trabaho mo, kawawa ka naman. Yun ngang mga obvious na mali ka, ini-ignore mo lang e ni ayaw mo I-acknowledge. Pride ba much?

Oh, and you sound like an angry person already. Nakakabagot nga naman kung puro paninira lang ang trabaho mo. Wala talagang asenso dyan sa career na yan.

wow! nagsalita ang taong NAGLALABAS NG EBIDENSYA! asan ung proof mo?

BILLIONS OF SAVINGS??? ASAN???

PInapapunta nga kita sa province namin di ba? tignan mo ung project ng DPWH dun, hindi yun MEME - totoong project yun! Magtanong ka dun tanungin mo yung kapitan at yung foreman.

ikaw nga ang walang mailabas na basis puro ngawa lang. Kahit saang forum/thread ka magpunta, wala kang maipakitang basis sa mga sinasabi mo. No wonder tuta ka ng administrasyon na to, sunod lang ng sunod kahit mali na. Ikaw ang nakakaawa. Ikaw ang totoong selfish dahil sa kabulagan mo.

Hiyang hiya naman ako sa talino mo. And one more thing, yung poste sa gitna ng kalsada, hindi fake yun. Ikaw na lang ang taong nagiisa sa mundo na naniniwalang fake yun. kaawa ka naman. ALL HAIL DPWH!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gising boy...