• Erap Estrada
  2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

Best - PRRD. 2 1/2 years of his 6 year term is under the covid 19 pandemic yet he was able to accomplish so much. We are in a much better position now to achieve real growth and development as a nation after his presidency. 

Worst - The 2 Aquinos. Bitterness and incompetence are the best words to describe their presidencies. We took multiple steps backwards during Cory's term. The cory constitution the yellows created was flawed and stall our development.

Under Noynoy, he failed to have any lasting achievements. It was status quo under Noynoy with no real change or progress.  1 example of what makes him 1 of the worst president is the "Laglag Bala" modus at our airports. How he allowed that to be an ongoing national embarrassment for months is beyond me. That just shows how he is weak and incompetent leader who has little to no respect from his own people.

Edited by antChamber
  • Winner! (+1) 1
19 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

You can only have one worst president, halfw|t.

My mistake. The poll allowed for multiple options but your right. If I have to choose then Noynoy would be the worst. I give Cory the benefit of the doubt. The way She took power will cause a lot of chaos as she experienced during her term. 

Noynoy is the worst president for me. He commands no respect from his own people. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
20 minutes ago, macbolan00 said:

"you're right."

But other than bad grammar, Aquino detractors could never go beyond making an initial pronouncement; like offering proof, or even just giving a good argument.

Hong Kong tourist hostage 

Yolanda

SAF44

Dengvaxia

LAGLAG BALA 

Worst Airport

West Philippine Sea

Pls make a good argument and defend Aquino.

Edited by antChamber
  • Winner! (+1) 1

What can be blamed on a president for a hostage taking and a military operation (that was basically successful) is hardly significant. Every administration has its own list of regrettable fvck-ups (the Duterte admin not the least.)

Yolanda, like Pinatubo and Ondoy, simply exposed (yet again) the country's inherent weakness in the face of extraordinary calamities. Again, hardly can preparedness (or the lack of it) be blamed on a president because we just don't have resources to be "fully prepared" or to mitigate such events.

Dengvaxia? Proven to be a logical move by the past adminstration, and the ill effects were as expected. It's all up to Abnoy's enemies to inflate the event into something worth pursuing. Well, the whole thing collapsed in P. Acosta's face. Where is she now?

West Philippine Sea? Consistent in asserting the country's claim.

Worst airport and laglag bala? I can't even see the connect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

I think the worst president is duterte. He did alot sure but at what cost? The amount he borrowed was way to much and this will come to bite us. Its funny how people love d30 for giving free bus and train rides and thinks its a project worth praising. I see it as a election stint for his daughter sara. All those expenses could have gone to infrastructure projects road repairs drainage cleaning or whatever. Oh and i havent even started with corruption. With all that money flowing i cant imagine how much this past admin has plundered. As for the best president... None they all suck thats why were a 3rd world country. 

• Like (+1) 1
On 6/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, antChamber said:

Best - PRRD. 2 1/2 years of his 6 year term is under the covid 19 pandemic yet he was able to accomplish so much. We are in a much better position now to achieve real growth and development as a nation after his presidency. 

Worst - The 2 Aquinos. Bitterness and incompetence are the best words to describe their presidencies. We took multiple steps backwards during Cory's term. The cory constitution the yellows created was flawed and stall our development.

Under Noynoy, he failed to have any lasting achievements. It was status quo under Noynoy with no real change or progress.  1 example of what makes him 1 of the worst president is the "Laglag Bala" modus at our airports. How he allowed that to be an ongoing national embarrassment for months is beyond me. That just shows how he is weak and incompetent leader who has little to no respect from his own people.

Except we are not growing at all. Sa lahat ng competency rankings bumagsak ang Pilipinas, lumobo ang utang natin, at from 7 million na mahirap na Pilipino naging 12 Million na

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, antChamber said:

Still awaiting that ‘growth’. Golden years era na tayo, so anytime now siguro, ‘no?

Sabi mo status quo lang naman gunawa ni Noynoy, so dapat pataas ang trajectory ng ekonomiya natin ngayong dumaan na si Duterte at si Bongbong na ang presidente. 

Pero teka: national embarassment yun laglag bala worst president na sa iyo? Eh Duterte nga international embarassment, eh.