Dc And Marvel Universe

superman told batman his secret identity when he gave batman a piece of kryptonite to k*ll superman with in the case when he gets out of control (he actually used it in one series which i forgot the name)... batman gave his in return... so far only batman, loiuse lane, and his parents know who he is...

in the Identity Crisis series, a number of heroes refer to Superman and Batman by their civilian identities

Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) - refers to Bruce's security inventions, and calls Superman "Clark"; he also has Clark in Kansas with his parents on videoscreen, with other Leaguers with view of the monitor

Flash (Wally West) - threatens to tell Clark about the old League's secret investigation into Dr Light

unless IC is a story out of continuity, it seems the heroes DO know each other's civilian identities... if they do, what happened to cause even Batman to share his secrets?

also, before all this, the Martian Manhunter also knows Superman and Batman's civilian identities (here are stuff I read myself)

- in an issue of the current JLA series, Jon posed as Clark Kent when Superman was part of the welcoming comittee for reporters on their Moon Base (Lois was into this as well, but apparently not the others)

- also in another issue, Clark, Bruce and a disguised Jon met in Japan to discuss League business

- in JLA: Year One, a still-paranoid Jon compiled profiles of all active DC heroes, which was stolen and used by aliens to subdue Earth's heroes in their civilian identities

in the Identity Crisis series, a number of heroes refer to Superman and Batman by their civilian identities

Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) - refers to Bruce's security inventions, and calls Superman "Clark"; he also has Clark in Kansas with his parents on videoscreen, with other Leaguers with view of the monitor

Flash (Wally West) - threatens to tell Clark about the old League's secret investigation into Dr Light

unless IC is a story out of continuity, it seems the heroes DO know each other's civilian identities... if they do, what happened to cause even Batman to share his secrets?

also, before all this, the Martian Manhunter also knows Superman and Batman's civilian identities (here are stuff I read myself)

- in an issue of the current JLA series, Jon posed as Clark Kent when Superman was part of the welcoming comittee for reporters on their Moon Base (Lois was into this as well, but apparently not the others)

- also in another issue, Clark, Bruce and a disguised Jon met in Japan to discuss League business

- in JLA: Year One, a still-paranoid Jon compiled profiles of all active DC heroes, which was stolen and used by aliens to subdue Earth's heroes in their civilian identities

In the 3-part JLA episode, "Star Crossed" where in Hawkgirl was kicked out of the group-- after she connived with the Hawkmen invasion of Earth, ( although she did leave on her own and much to the dismay of GL )... all the members were forced to assume their civilian secret identities in order to avoid arrest / capture by the invaders. Flash was at first hesitant to let the others know who he was but Batman cut his protests short by telling him everyone's identities.

All members left separately with instructions to meet meet up in the Batcave --under stateley Wayne Manor. Member were greeted by Alfred the BUtler and shown to the Batcave as they came in one by one.

Nice Episode. :D

- Hawkgirl turns out to be a spy for her people all along-only to turn her back on

the Hawkmen in the end. Her act of contrition was not enough, though- as members deliberated on whether to boot her out. She did not wait for a decision so she just flew off without her costume-just in a tight shirt and tight jeans on her.

Hawkgirl was truly a good lookin babe-- Can't blame GL for falling in love with her.

Edited by 16track
mARVEL sTORIES ARE GOOD PERO, YON aRT NIYA BIGLA NAGBAGO PUMAGIT :blush:

I agree. The thing with comics these days is that the artists travel from company to company. Take Jim Lee for example.

As for the Marvel stories, okay nga yung mga kwento nila thanks to Axel Alonso, one of the better editors. Sobrang revamped yung X-Force because of him. But if you have time, check out Cage (formerly Powerman), sobrang badass na niya.

:cool:

In the 3-part JLA episode, "Star Crossed" where in Hawkgirl was kicked out of the group-- after she connived with the Hawkmen invasion of Earth, ( although she did leave on her own and much to the dismay of GL )... all the members were forced to assume their civilian secret identities in order to avoid arrest / capture by the invaders. Flash was at first hesitant to let the others know who he was but Batman cut his protests short by telling him everyone's identities.

All members left separately with instructions to meet meet up  in the Batcave --under stateley Wayne Manor. Member were greeted by Alfred the BUtler and shown to the Batcave as they came in one by one.

Nice Episode.  :D

- Hawkgirl turns out to be a spy for her people all along-only to turn her back on

the Hawkmen in the end. Her act of contrition was not enough, though- as members deliberated on whether to boot her out. She did not wait  for a decision so she just flew off without her costume-just in a tight shirt and tight jeans on her.

Hawkgirl was truly a good lookin babe-- Can't blame GL for falling in love with her.

Hawkgirl reappeared in the closing seconds of Episode 8 - The Return (Justice League Unlimited).

paumanhin po ... nais ko lang po kayo imbitahin ...

http://www.geocities.com/kfsoriano/allpangetzzz.jpg

FIRST

PANGET PEOPLE

HELLO WIN

ANNIVERSARY

DRESS-LIKE-YOUR-AVATAR

PARTY!

KAYA MO BANG MAGING

PANGETZzz? - freakish

With Costume: Php 150.00

Without Costume: Php 250.00

(kung panget ka na talaga)

Participation fees inclusive of face

make-up (for those without costumes), appetizers, 3

local beers...

30 OCTOBER 2004 Saturday... 8:00

PM

CIEF Coffee

and Food

2nd floor T. Morato Ext. QC.

(Beside Hotel Rembrandt nr ABS-CBN across Pier

1)

ISANG MAGANDANG PANGET NA

TAON... SA INYONG LAHAT

MINSAN MAY PANGET...

NANGARAP NG ISANG PAMILYA...

ISANG MAGANDANG SAMAHAN NG KATULAD

NYANG PANGET...

MAY MGA NAKAALAM AT SUMUNOD...

NAGISING SIYANG ISANG UMAGA...

ISANG TANONG NAKALIPAS...

DI NA SIYA NAGIISA...

Trailer:

Maraming maraming salamat sa inyong lahat

:) - ONEknightSTAND

Hmmm... Sino si Win?... :huh: - DarkAngel

Mama... Ano yung pinaguusapan nyo ni tatay OKS?

:blink: - Misteriosa

'Nak... Basa ka muna :blush: - DarkAngel

hehehe :goatee: - ONEknightSTAND

click on the links for confirmation and/or

information.

Do you guys know any good place to get back issues? Or any shop's that orders back issues? Kasi if you orde by yourself price for shipping and handling is way way expensive! :wacko:

Post mo yon mga hinahanap mo dito sa MTC minsan yon mga members meron sila, ako dito ko nakita yon Kingdom Come made by Alex Ross.

Ako nag-out ako dito ng Spiderman Series Yon Black Costume pa mga 1980's yon Pm me you are interested.

Post mo yon mga hinahanap mo dito sa MTC minsan yon mga members meron sila, ako dito ko nakita yon Kingdom Come made by Alex Ross.

Ako nag-out ako dito ng Spiderman Series Yon Black Costume pa mga 1980's yon Pm me you are interested.

Thanks Civilcode, pero you dont get luck all the time in get back issue :( . Kasi I've tried get back issue from milehigh kaso kailangan marami ka ng i-order or else sayang yung babayaran mong shipping fee. Alam ko kasi before yung mga comic shop they order for members as a group may kongting dagdag lang para di sayang shipping in the end mura pa rin compared kung isa ka lang na bibili. :D

Has anyone here been reading DC's excellent mini-series "Identity Crisis"?

I've really enjoyed it so far.

Who do you think is the killer or killer(s)?  The suspects include: Doctor Light, Lex Luthor, Captain Boomerang, Zoom, Mirror Master, and even The Elongated Man.

Right now, I think that it might be The Calculator.

If u read the latest Flash issues, there are some hints that the killer might be the Top :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hawkgirl reappeared in the closing seconds of Episode 8 - The Return (Justice League Unlimited).

Yup, that's right. Seems she hung out in Dr. Fate's abode to rediscover herself -- after she left the JL.

She's scheduled to make a short return when Grundy is resurrected ( or something to that effect) and her presence will be required for that episode. :)

Yup, that's right. Seems she hung out in Dr. Fate's abode to rediscover herself -- after she left the JL.

She's scheduled to make a short return when Grundy is resurrected ( or something to that effect) and her presence will be required for that episode. :)

Just saw Episode 11 this morning.

Hawkgirl was invited to rejoin the JLA. This was the episode where Grundy was resurrected via Chaos Magic.

tol tnx sa story ngayun masnaintindihan ko na yung age of apocalypse....darnyung onslaught na lang ang di ko pa nababasa....mahal kasi sa green hills i think 7000 pesos ata price....wala pa bang lumalabas na compilation nun?

Meron ng compilation non kaso about the the main story of Onslaught lang di kasama yung mga cross over from diff books. Yup medyo mahal kasi dami cross over. After non meron pa yang heros reborn and the hunt for prof. X. :cool:

alam ko lahat ng JLA'ers alam yung secret identity ng isa't isa, Flash, GL, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. so eventually i think lahat ng i rerecruit nilang members eh malalaman din nila ang characters