Dc And Marvel Universe

You mean to say there were some notable heroes that actually died in that Infinity series? Did the whole infinity war have any lasting consequences to the Marvel universe like civil war did?

I think they are tying it up with the current Illuminati series...

Any DC fan here... Hingi lang ako ng comment nyo tungkol sa latest crisis?

Edited by fry_saging
That's what I meant: the Infinity series was just like a bad dream. I felt cheated when I bought that series because I thought it would be something that would become a major milestone in the Marvel universe history.

Dunno if Nebula died again after the Infinity trilogy but then again ur asking for heroes who died w/c I also dunno since I started reading again 2 yrs ago.

I think they are tying it up with the current Illuminati series...

Any DC fan here... Hingi lang ako ng comment nyo tungkol sa latest crisis?

DC had a good intention w/Infinite Crisis but it was rushed. It would've been better if the issues weren't crammed. Although the story isn't a stand out (That's just my opinion). Plus the fact that the sreies doesn't have a consistent artist.

Dunno if Nebula died again after the Infinity trilogy but then again ur asking for heroes who died w/c I also dunno since I started reading again 2 yrs ago.

Actually I'm not even asking for any deaths for it to be considered a major milestone... Unlike the Civil War series, even if nobody had died, it would still be a critical junction in the Marvel universe saga...

Fishburne voices Surfer Actor joins 'Fantastic Four' sequel By PAMELA MCCLINTOCK

Laurence Fishburne is waxing his board for sequel "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer."

Actor will voice the role of the Silver Surfer in the summer tentpole, which 20th Century Fox bows June 15.

Internet buzz had suggested that Fishburne was up to voice the role of the evil Galactus, but the studio hasn't decided whether Galactus will even speak. Silver Surfer, who rides his surfboard through space, is the herald for the planet-destroying Galactus.

Fishburne, who has strong credibility among fanboys for his role in the "Matrix" franchise, joined "Silver Surfer" this week.

Sequel reteams "Fantastic Four" director Tim Story with topliners Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards, Jessica Alba as Susan Storm, Chris Evans as Johnny Storm and Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm.

Fishburne ("TMNT," "Mission: Impossible 3") stars in Robert Luketic's upcoming "21."

Fishburne is repped by Paradigm.

(Ben Fritz contributed to this report.)

Actually I'm not even asking for any deaths for it to be considered a major milestone... Unlike the Civil War series, even if nobody had died, it would still be a critical junction in the Marvel universe saga...

Got that, and I'm with you that if you carefully examine Infinity Gauntlet there ain't any milestone. Maybe it's main importance it's that the gems are really dangerous that the Illuminati (especially Reed Richards) sought to whisk it away.

And some good brawl too! :P

mukhang laging kawawa si ironman ngayon ah. sinaniban ni ultron na hot chick sa mighty avengers, tapos dudurugin ni hulk sa world war hulk? mukhang hinahabol na sya ng karma ah...

yeah he's getting what's coming to him, mr. tony stark director of SHIELD (my ass!). BRING BACK NICK FURY!

anybody has thoughts kung sino dapat papalit kay Steve Rogers? (personally, I think it's time na dapat talaga palitan si Cap, although I wouldn't have been in favor of killing off Steve Rogers pero change in ideals lang sana..) now that they've killed him off, sino gusto nyo pumalit? ako si Winter Soldier dapat. bwehehehehe...

anybody has thoughts kung sino dapat papalit kay Steve Rogers?

winter soldier

or some weird thing will happen and the ultimates universe will crossover into the regular MU and Ultimate Cap will take on the mantle of Captain America in the regular MU.