Dc And Marvel Universe

I'll probably get my GL fix next later, it's hard to turn down a good book lalo na kung nasundan mo na (I miss Avengers: Initiative tuloy) and I'll probably stick around during the Alpha Lanterns arc mejo maganda din ang development dun sa GLC kasi last ish eh nagka Sinestro ring na si Mongul. W/regards to Batman I'm not really following his series sinundan ko lang yung Resurrection of Ra's.

After Messiah Complex I'd probably be getting either Clandestine or the Defenders ata or probably The Twelve for my next limited series. Sa Dc limited series eh wala muna akong kukunin except dun sa Crime Bible and Countdown to Mystery but I'll probably get Tangent: Superman Reign kaso matagal pa yung series na yun.

After Messiah Complex, I am thinking of continuing only the Uncanny X-Men.. It was stated in Wizard that that book would be the core X-title.. Well, malapit na dito yung issue #500, so most probably, I would be in for the ride for the storyline that would include that milestone issue.. I may get Cable #1 but I might just get the first issue.. Ang itutuloy ko ay yung bagong X-Force.. First story arc siguro ako sa X-Force.. Yung the Twelve, sigurado na kunin ko na, bro.. Mukhang maganda eh..

Ang problema nito, ilalabas daw ulit yung 2nd installement ng the Dark Tower.. I think this coming March ito lalabas.. With all the hoopla surrounding this series, mukhang mapapabili na naman ako nito.. haha.. This series seems to be very promising much like the first one.. Hay naku, bro.. Dami na naman titles this year na mukhang okay.. Gastos!!!! :rolleyes:

I would try that bro, thanks

If I can't find any sa filbars I'll try sa ebay.ph or worldwide as my last resort :)

if it's within the last 6-9 months, baka makabili ka pa sa filbars...but don't count on it. baka natapon n ayan sa bargain bins, in which case, good luck nalang. you'll have a better chance sa comic odyssey sa galleria or its sister shop sa trinoma. if you're really desperate you can order them as back issues, pero matagal ang wait at medyo mahal.

if it's within the last 6-9 months, baka makabili ka pa sa filbars...but don't count on it. baka natapon n ayan sa bargain bins, in which case, good luck nalang. you'll have a better chance sa comic odyssey sa galleria or its sister shop sa trinoma. if you're really desperate you can order them as back issues, pero matagal ang wait at medyo mahal.

for orders of back issue how long usually it takes? weeks or months? :)

After Messiah Complex, I am thinking of continuing only the Uncanny X-Men.. It was stated in Wizard that that book would be the core X-title.. Well, malapit na dito yung issue #500, so most probably, I would be in for the ride for the storyline that would include that milestone issue.. I may get Cable #1 but I might just get the first issue.. Ang itutuloy ko ay yung bagong X-Force.. First story arc siguro ako sa X-Force.. Yung the Twelve, sigurado na kunin ko na, bro.. Mukhang maganda eh..

Ang problema nito, ilalabas daw ulit yung 2nd installement ng the Dark Tower.. I think this coming March ito lalabas.. With all the hoopla surrounding this series, mukhang mapapabili na naman ako nito.. haha.. This series seems to be very promising much like the first one.. Hay naku, bro.. Dami na naman titles this year na mukhang okay.. Gastos!!!! :rolleyes:

Early interviews w/the staff behind Messiah Complex did claim that one of the books will get axed. And X-Men is the one, although icoconvert lang ata to X-Men: Legacy or something. I havent heard anything about issue # 500 yet but I guess it'll be big. Id like to stay w/Uncanny but I have my hands full but I'll get # 500 regardless. X-Force # 1 will be in the bag for me too but probably that issue only and the same might be said for Cable # 1. I still haven't decided w/The Twelve, the only downside eh 1 year ito but I guess I can cope up w/it coz I've stayed w/Justice from DC. You've raised a good point there w/Dark Tower! :lol: Hmmmm, baka hindi antayin ko na lang ito instead of The Twelve/Clandestine/Defenders since sinundan ko yung first series. Resolution ko na kasi na hanngang 2 limited series lang ako from each of the Big Two eh ayoko namang palampasin yung Invasion. The good thing is that the next Dark Tower series is just 5 issues.

I missed Green Lantern # 26 last Thursday when I picked up my comics, I was in a hurry and I forgot to get a copy! :thumbsdownsmiley: I hope may mga kopya pa when I drop by at the shop tomorrow or I'll drop it na since I'm full. :( Punta ko ng shop and kukuha ako ng short box, wala ng mapaglagyan yung mga comics ko, bout you? How do you store ur stuff? I even order mylar sleeves and acid free boards for mine although hindi pa lahat nakalagay dun. Ang gastos bro. For a second I thought of just getting scanned copies as referred by Larry. Haha! :lol: Honestly, I don't have anything against scanned copies but I need to get a physical copy too.

I missed Green Lantern # 26 last Thursday when I picked up my comics, I was in a hurry and I forgot to get a copy! :thumbsdownsmiley: I hope may mga kopya pa when I drop by at the shop tomorrow or I'll drop it na since I'm full. :( Punta ko ng shop and kukuha ako ng short box, wala ng mapaglagyan yung mga comics ko, bout you? How do you store ur stuff? I even order mylar sleeves and acid free boards for mine although hindi pa lahat nakalagay dun. Ang gastos bro. For a second I thought of just getting scanned copies as referred by Larry. Haha! :lol: Honestly, I don't have anything against scanned copies but I need to get a physical copy too.

Hope you don't get left out with GL #26, bro.. :thumbsupsmiley:

I store my comicbooks also in short boxes, bro.. And much like you, I need one badly.. Actually, I need two boxes.. I don't want to buy from Filbar's coz their boxes are not the collapsible ones and are pretty expensive (300 bucks).. I prefer the old style collapsible ones so I am still waiting for Comic Odyssey to have some.. Once my comics are boxed, they are placed on top of each other to save space..

My new comics are all bagged and boarded.. Some are in mylar (old comcs, especially) but most are just in bags with boards (some are in acid free bags and boards).. When I was in elementary & High School, I also bought some comicbooks, and all are still with me.. Eto yung wala sa mga bags at hindi boarded.. Kasi pangit na din ang condition kaya no use in placing them in bags.. But my new ones from my college days up to now are all bagged and boarded.. But yknow, bro, yung iba talaga kahit acid free na.. nagye-yellowish pa din ang loob.. lalo na yung newsprints.. Kainis nga eh.. But its okay, kasi I don't have any intentions of selling my comicbooks naman eh (much like my basketball cards).. hahaha..

Hay naku! Comics are really hard to store and keep in mint condition.. hahahaha..

I am not just a reader of comics, bro.. Ever since, I have been a collector.. Therefore, scanned copies are really not enough for me.. Especially with comics now, ang gaganda ng storylines ng mga comics ngayon, hindi ka talaga manghihinayang na mangolekta.. It was good that I decided to go back to comics after 7 years (98-2005) of boycotting the superhero realm.. haha.. And it was so good that there are comic conventions nowadays.. At least, I was able to get single/complete copies of some storylines that I missed like Hush, Avengers: Disassembled, New Avengers: Breakout, and the House of M.. I also prefer to have the comicbook version rather than the compilations.. :rolleyes:

Visited Comic Odyssey today (coz I got my copy of the End League sa kanila eh).. I was surprised to see that there were new comicbooks in their back issue bins (they are not really cheap kaya hindi pwedeng sabihing bargain bins - hahaha!!!).. Look what I found.. A good copy of Alpha Flight #1.. hahaha... Nice cop for my ever growing back issue collection.. ;)

post-75683-1199546905.jpg

Hope you don't get left out with GL #26, bro.. :thumbsupsmiley:

I store my comicbooks also in short boxes, bro.. And much like you, I need one badly.. Actually, I need two boxes.. I don't want to buy from Filbar's coz their boxes are not the collapsible ones and are pretty expensive (300 bucks).. I prefer the old style collapsible ones so I am still waiting for Comic Odyssey to have some.. Once my comics are boxed, they are placed on top of each other to save space..

My new comics are all bagged and boarded.. Some are in mylar (old comcs, especially) but most are just in bags with boards (some are in acid free bags and boards).. When I was in elementary & High School, I also bought some comicbooks, and all are still with me.. Eto yung wala sa mga bags at hindi boarded.. Kasi pangit na din ang condition kaya no use in placing them in bags.. But my new ones from my college days up to now are all bagged and boarded.. But yknow, bro, yung iba talaga kahit acid free na.. nagye-yellowish pa din ang loob.. lalo na yung newsprints.. Kainis nga eh.. But its okay, kasi I don't have any intentions of selling my comicbooks naman eh (much like my basketball cards).. hahaha..

Hay naku! Comics are really hard to store and keep in mint condition.. hahahaha..

I am not just a reader of comics, bro.. Ever since, I have been a collector.. Therefore, scanned copies are really not enough for me.. Especially with comics now, ang gaganda ng storylines ng mga comics ngayon, hindi ka talaga manghihinayang na mangolekta.. It was good that I decided to go back to comics after 7 years (98-2005) of boycotting the superhero realm.. haha.. And it was so good that there are comic conventions nowadays.. At least, I was able to get single/complete copies of some storylines that I missed like Hush, Avengers: Disassembled, New Avengers: Breakout, and the House of M.. I also prefer to have the comicbook version rather than the compilations.. :rolleyes:

I thought malas na ako dun sa GL #26 kasi wala nang kopya dun sa branch. Indi na din ako nagtanong kung meron pa sa ibang branch kasi bibitawan ko na din naman. Pero pag daan ko sa Megamall eh may nakita pa ako sa Comic Quest kaya kumuha ako (ang laki ng diperensya sa presyo, ala pang plastic at board :thumbsdownsmiley: ) pero dapat sa Filbars na lang ako bumili kasi mas maganda yung kopya pero sarado pa kasi nung nadaanan ko kaya sa Comic Quest ako nakabili.

Actually, all I have is one long box and bond paper boxes. I need to replace the bond paper boxes kasi magkakapatong yung mga comics. I haven't seen any box from Filbars but now that you've mentioned that it's not collapsible eh mas maganda yung sa Comic Odyssey. And your correct that Comic Odyssey doesn't have any stock for now and I hope they'll have come Thursday.

95 percent of the comics I bought since 2005 are boarded and bag. Eversince I found Comic Odyssey boards and plastic bags are no longer a problem. I do have some in Mylites 2 and Full Back and hope to have everything w/this protection. I'm surprised dun sa nagyeyellow pa din yung comic. I guess it's meant to be and correct me if I'm wrong, pag nagkagrade ata ang comic eh ganun din ang presyo ng mga off white vs white ones. Yun nga lang eh mas mabenta yung mga hindi off white of course. How many tapes ba nilalagay mo sa board or hindi ka nagtatape at sinasara mo lang yung flap? I'm a reader and converted collector na rin though I do have plans of selling some in the future but I'll make sure I keep one copy nung ibebenta ko. :thumbsupsmiley:

Your right w/regards to the stories, maraming magaganda ngayon. Naalala ko tuloy yung Amazing Spider-Man # 430, hindi ko naingatan at alangya ang taas ng value ngayon! Akalain mo? :cry: The End League was a nice catch, kakainggit tuloy kasi alam ko na papatok ito pero pinalampas ko muna kasi ang dami ko pang back issues. :(

By the way, Evil Dead # 1 hits this week and I'm sure kukuha ka nito at mukhang tataas naman ang value. :hypocritesmiley:

95 percent of the comics I bought since 2005 are boarded and bag. Eversince I found Comic Odyssey boards and plastic bags are no longer a problem. I do have some in Mylites 2 and Full Back and hope to have everything w/this protection. I'm surprised dun sa nagyeyellow pa din yung comic. I guess it's meant to be and correct me if I'm wrong, pag nagkagrade ata ang comic eh ganun din ang presyo ng mga off white vs white ones. Yun nga lang eh mas mabenta yung mga hindi off white of course. How many tapes ba nilalagay mo sa board or hindi ka nagtatape at sinasara mo lang yung flap? I'm a reader and converted collector na rin though I do have plans of selling some in the future but I'll make sure I keep one copy nung ibebenta ko. :thumbsupsmiley:

I really have no idea, bro, if there is no difference to the grading company if the pages are off or white.. But I guess, grading companies would be kinda forgiving for a comic's yellow pages.. Kasi sa tutoo lang kahit nakalagay pa sa acid free na mylar nagye-yellow pa din eh.. Before, dude, I don't tape the bags.. Nakausksok lang yung flap.. Well, the reason behind is that the boards then were equal in length dun sa comics.. And right now, it won't be advisable if you don't tape them, dudulas kasi yung flap coz the boards now are longer than the comic's length (w/c is actually better coz it protects the comics better).. My comic bags now are all taped.. two tapes --- left and right --- horizontal, para mas madaling mabuksan.. haha...

Nauso kasi ang boards and bags sa comics nung around 1992 eh.. I bought my first bags, boards and a box in Rustan's pa nga.. Sa supermarket section nila.. hehehe.. Before, my comics were just stacked up.. Kaya nga di magaganda ang mga conditions ng mga comics ko during my elem and HS years (1983-1988).. I only started caring for my comics when the comic boom started in the early 90's (as I've said, 1992), when comic book protection supplies became rampant.. Noon talaga, wala eh.. Kaya mahirap alagaan ang comic books, then.. Plus the fact that during my younger days I really read them with lesser care.. Nilalagyan ko pa ng name ko mga comics nun.. haha.. And I tape the sides dahil madaling masira yung spine and nakakalas ko na dahil sa kakabasa.. Dito pa naman sobrang ganda ng mga istorya sa SpiderMan.. The Hobgoblin-storyline of the 80's years is 2nd best, next to the Green Goblin saga during the 60's and 70's if you rank all Spidey storylines, the Venom saga included.. Kungsabagay kahit na may protection supplies noon, di din ako makakabili dahil kukurampot lang binibigay ng parents ko for baon.. haha..

Your right w/regards to the stories, maraming magaganda ngayon. Naalala ko tuloy yung Amazing Spider-Man # 430, hindi ko naingatan at alangya ang taas ng value ngayon! Akalain mo? :cry: The End League was a nice catch, kakainggit tuloy kasi alam ko na papatok ito pero pinalampas ko muna kasi ang dami ko pang back issues. :(

By the way, Evil Dead # 1 hits this week and I'm sure kukuha ka nito at mukhang tataas naman ang value. :hypocritesmiley:

I hope the End Leauge delivers, bro.. The concept is pretty good, I just hope the writer does not mess up a good idea.. With regards to the Evil Dead.. I heard that the series would be a sort of a re-enactment of Evil Dead 1 in comics.. It will solely be based on the first Evil Dead film.. I am thinking of getting it.. Coz the Evil Dead is a cult-classic already and its sure is nice to see it in a comic book format.. Mini-series ito.. 1-4.. Ewan ko lang kung tataas ang value nito in the future.. haha..

Other notable comics coming this week are the Twelve #1 ang Loeb's Hulk #1 (Red Hulk).. Onslaught #5 is also coming (finally).. haha.. Ano kaya itong Hulk na ito? Baka naman Skrull lang ito.. hahaha... :lol:

Edited by revi

@khumpleetist: Just to share with you some of my old comics from the 80's.. I still have more but I decided to just give you an idea on what condition some of my 80's Spiderman Comics are in.. Pretty much nothing to be proud of.. haha.. Although I still put some of them in a bag together with a board, but I just do that because may sentimental value sa akin ang mga ito.. Para lang wag naman masyadong masira.. Especially the one of Peter Parker #76 (holding a bleeding Black Cat) --- which is actually the first comic book I ever bought.. 1983.. Grade three.. hahahaha...

I remember buying The ASM #289 (shown below) from a friend for around P20 bucks in 1987.. when the identity of the Hobgoblin was revealed.. Dilapidated na yung issue when I bought it, but I really wanted to have that issue coz it was the issue where I could show my friends that the Hobgoblin is not Flash Thompson but Ned Leeds..

post-75683-1199795069.jpg

Edited by revi
Do you guys recommend the Hulk (war saga) ?

It was fun as it lasted, bro.. IMO, it is always fun to see the Hulk going berserk and destroying everything in its path.. And in this series he literally destroyed the Marvel Universe.. The Marvel Universe revolved around the WWH saga during the time when it was being published.. Madaming tie-ins.. But as it was coming to its end, the saga became kinda "lame.." Nothing really big happened.. Nothing major..

A lot of critics have stated that they found the WWH saga a "so-so" series.. Not as major as the Civil War and certainly nothing compared to the Sinestro Corps War that DC conceptualized this year..

So, IMO, if you want fun.. Then buy and read the WWH saga.. If you want a big time storyline, then I suggest you just save your money and wait for the up and coming "Skrull Saga" of Marvel.. Although I have the WWH series, I would not really recommend it for those looking for a good read..

It was fun as it lasted, bro.. IMO, it is always fun to see the Hulk going berserk and destroying everything in its path.. And in this series he literally destroyed the Marvel Universe.. The Marvel Universe revolved around the WWH saga during the time when it was being published.. Madaming tie-ins.. But as it was coming to its end, the saga became kinda "lame.." Nothing really big happened.. Nothing major..

A lot of critics have stated that they found the WWH saga a "so-so" series.. Not as major as the Civil War and certainly nothing compared to the Sinestro Corps War that DC conceptualized this year..

So, IMO, if you want fun.. Then buy and read the WWH saga.. If you want a big time storyline, then I suggest you just save your money and wait for the up and coming "Skrull Saga" of Marvel.. Although I have the WWH series, I would not really recommend it for those looking for a good read..

thank's a lot bro.

When will they release the Skrull Saga?

thank's a lot bro.

When will they release the Skrull Saga?

I think at mid this year, bro.. I am not sure though if this would be a good read.. But it would be a major storyline though coz it will certainly affect the whole Marvel Universe.. I am not just sure if it would make me disappointed or salivate for more..

Last year, Marvel Comics disappointed me with WWH and the Spiderman "One More Day" storyline.. One More Day was worse than Spidey's clone saga, IMO.. So, I am not really sure if the "Skrull Invasion" would be awesome or not.. But I will surely get the series, coz of the hoopla surrounding the series even before it gets printed.. haha..

I liked DC last year than Marvel.. JLA, JSA, Green Lantern/GL Corps, Flash, and Batman were very good.. While the only notewrothy release from Marvel was their X-titles, because of the Messiah Complex cross-over.. Even the Endangered Species of the X-tiles was not really that amazing.. Although I did like Thor, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Avengers: Initiative, Captain America and the mini series: the Illuminati, these all pale in comparison with the Lightning Saga of JSA and JLA and ofcourse the Sinestro Corps War that rocked the DCU..

This year, DC is also preparing for a major overhaul.. Its called "the Final Crisis" storyline.. Another Crisis you say? But this has the word "final" in it.. Hopefully, it really is a final crisis and there would be no more Zero Hour II, or else DC would really make me angry.. hahaha... Ano yun? Palitan lang ng pangalan? haha.. After the Countdown series, I expect DC to start giving us hints as to how the story would unfold in the Final Crisis..

I think at mid this year, bro.. I am not sure though if this would be a good read.. But it would be a major storyline though coz it will certainly affect the whole Marvel Universe.. I am not just sure if it would make me disappointed or salivate for more..

Last year, Marvel Comics disappointed me with WWH and the Spiderman "One More Day" storyline.. One More Day was worse than Spidey's clone saga, IMO.. So, I am not really sure if the "Skrull Invasion" would be awesome or not.. But I will surely get the series, coz of the hoopla surrounding the series even before it gets printed.. haha..

I liked DC last year than Marvel.. JLA, JSA, Green Lantern/GL Corps, Flash, and Batman were very good.. While the only notewrothy release from Marvel was their X-titles, because of the Messiah Complex cross-over.. Even the Endangered Species of the X-tiles was not really that amazing.. Although I did like Thor, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Avengers: Initiative, Captain America and the mini series: the Illuminati, these all pale in comparison with the Lightning Saga of JSA and JLA and ofcourse the Sinestro Corps War that rocked the DCU..

This year, DC is also preparing for a major overhaul.. Its called "the Final Crisis" storyline.. Another Crisis you say? But this has the word "final" in it.. Hopefully, it really is a final crisis and there would be no more Zero Hour II, or else DC would really make me angry.. hahaha... Ano yun? Palitan lang ng pangalan? haha.. After the Countdown series, I expect DC to start giving us hints as to how the story would unfold in the Final Crisis..

well let's hope for the best :)

Can I still find Sinestro Corps War at filbars or comic odyssey nowadays?

You better look for copies now, dude.. Medyo nagsitaasan na ang early issues ng Sinestro Corps War.. There are 2nd prints naman, but medyo nagkakaubusan na din..

ok thanks bro, so Sinestro Corps War started on what GL issue?

I am also waiting for Spiderman a New Day and New Exiles this January :)

ok thanks bro, so Sinestro Corps War started on what GL issue?

I am also waiting for Spiderman a New Day and New Exiles this January :)

Sinestro Corps started in the Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps Special #1.. Part 2 is on Green Lantern #21 Part three is on Green Lantern Corps #14.. up to Green Lantern Corps #18 and Green Lantern #25 (Last issue in the storyline).. In essence you have to buy GL #21 - 25 and GL Corps #14 - 18 to complete the storyline..

The Sinestro Corps Special ang talagang tumaas na ang value sa Wizard..

I heard that New Exiles might be a good read.. But I will definitely pass on the Brand New Day storyline of Spiderman, which will be released on a weekly basis (this will start this week na, FYI).. One More Day was the worst storyline of Spiderman that I've ever read, IMO.. The writers (esp. Joe Quesada) just made the marriage of Mary Jane and Peter disappear via the magic of Mephisto.. And to make matters worse, they even brought back Harry Osborn from the dead.. I would not be surprised if Marvel would retcon everything once fans clamor that this situation sucks.. Making the marriage disappear is the stupidest thing Marvel could ever do just to keep Aunt May alive.. Its as if they robbed Spidey fans all they read in the last 20 years.. In a nutshell, three words best describe the current Amazing Spider Man series --- WHAT THE f#&k?

Sinestro Corps started in the Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps Special #1.. Part 2 is on Green Lantern #21 Part three is on Green Lantern Corps #14.. up to Green Lantern Corps #18 and Green Lantern #25 (Last issue in the storyline).. In essence you have to buy GL #21 - 25 and GL Corps #14 - 18 to complete the storyline..

The Sinestro Corps Special ang talagang tumaas na ang value sa Wizard..

I heard that New Exiles might be a good read.. But I will definitely pass on the Brand New Day storyline of Spiderman, which will be released on a weekly basis (this will start this week na, FYI).. One More Day was the worst storyline of Spiderman that I've ever read, IMO.. The writers (esp. Joe Quesada) just made the marriage of Mary Jane and Peter disappear via the magic of Mephisto.. And to make matters worse, they even brought back Harry Osborn from the dead.. I would not be surprised if Marvel would retcon everything once fans clamor that this situation sucks.. Making the marriage disappear is the stupidest thing Marvel could ever do just to keep Aunt May alive.. Its as if they robbed Spidey fans all they read in the last 20 years.. In a nutshell, three words best describe the current Amazing Spider Man series --- WHAT THE f#&k?

Weird haha, I'll back track GL and probably Capt America according to Khumpletist ok daw yung Capt America #34.

It's been a while since nag collect ako ng comics, I focused on action figs din kasi (TF and Marvel Legends) and FHM ngyon na lang ulit ako nag start mag collect :)

Weird haha, I'll back track GL and probably Capt America according to Khumpletist ok daw yung Capt America #34.

It's been a while since nag collect ako ng comics, I focused on action figs din kasi (TF and Marvel Legends) and FHM ngyon na lang ulit ako nag start mag collect :)

Captain America #34 should be a good pick-up, bro.. A new Captain America.. Nuff said!!! haha.. :thumbsupsmiley: I would certainly get a copy of this..

I almost also did collect toy figs bro.. But I decided not to coz it takes a lot of spaces in the house.. I also have a few Marvel Legends, and some opened figures on display, but my collection of figures are mostly the small marvel hero clix (dunno if you've heard about these).. Kasi mas madaling makuha ang whole marvel universe dito.. I am still planning to get the newer releases in the future.. Yun nga lang, medyo hindi na masyado nagsto-stock ng ganito ang Neutral Grounds.. <_<

I just came back to comics about two years ago, bro.. 8 years ako nag-stop coz I got tired of the storylines that were coming out in 1997.. But when I saw the House of M, I decided to go back.. From there, I tried to get several back issues that were important since I left.. So, I've been going to Comic Conventions to complete some stuff I've missed..

I have two important hobbies, bro.. NBA Cards (esp. Duncan, rookie cards and autographs) and Comicbooks.. I also have a DVD/VCD movie collection, and ofcourse my complete FHM mags.. hahaha.. But these are not really "that" close to my heart as with the first two that I mentioned.. haha..

@khumpleetist: Astig yung Evil Dead #1.. Just got my copy today.. Putsa! Ang ganda ng art.. :thumbsupsmiley: