Diet

may taong hiyang hiyang dyan. sa akin, mas nag work before yung hydroxycut.  try mo na lang both to see ano mas effective sa iyo.

thanks :) actually i've tried hydroxycut last year (max of 6 capsules/day)and it was quite effective i lost around 10 lbs in 3 months with weight training and a little cardio...i'll try xenadrine na lng this year coz i've gain weight again coz i stopped going to he gym 3 months ago

So are you saying that the studies are false and this is some kind of a big conspiracy?

assesing the value of such studies is difficult, and this job more suited for those who have dedicated their lives to this field (after i finish my master's degree, ill be well on my way)

im just showing u the shady shide of science, since even research is being corrupted by politics...

think of it as something to ponder on in between rounds (of fornication)

the thing is, the exact cause of heart disease is still a big mystery... and cholesterol is simply the scapegoat... i mean, we need sumthing to blame dont we? and if government institutions reveal the truth (that cholesterol is simply a scapegoat), big drug companies will lose big money from anti-cholesterol drugs... which in turn will mean lesser campaign contributions to congressmen, senators... so u see, this whole issue not only involves science but a whole lotta politics too... so take everything w/a grain of salt  :goatee:

assesing the value of such studies is difficult, and this job more suited for those who have dedicated their lives to this field (after i finish my master's degree, ill be well on my way)

im just showing u the shady shide of science, since even research is being corrupted by politics...

think of it as something to ponder on in between rounds (of fornication)

By your own admission you are not technically qualified to make a judgment the studies are wrong. So by its very nature these scientist have already gotten the training and schooling of a master's and/or doctorate and you have not. I will have to stand by their findings. Secondly, you've not shown a casual relationship between politicians accepting brides to promote bad science by drug companies who have questionable morals.

In other words, your argument is the same as stop lights were placed at intersections to promote inefficient gas mileage. By making the public stop at intersections instead of keeping the car at a constant rate will make drivers buy more gas. Gas of course comes from oil companies, which line the pockets of politicians. This argument disregards that maybe the stop lights were placed there for your benefit. Much like drug companies are there to promote health and not to bribe politicians.

By your own admission you are not technically qualified to make a judgment the studies are wrong.  So by its very nature these scientist have already gotten the training and schooling of a master's and/or doctorate and you have not.  I will have to stand by their findings.  Secondly, you've not shown a casual relationship between politicians accepting brides to promote bad science by drug companies who have questionable morals. 

In other words, your argument is the same as stop lights were placed at intersections to promote inefficient gas mileage.  By making the public stop at intersections instead of keeping the car at a constant rate will make drivers buy more gas.  Gas of course comes from oil companies, which line the pockets of politicians.  This argument disregards that maybe the stop lights were placed there for your benefit.  Much like drug companies are there to promote health and not to bribe politicians. 

well, im not so sure about the benevolence of drug companies... interesting analogy though...

drug companies such as pfizer and roche hav been known to withhold the development of new drugs that will help third world nations becoz... well... these ppl cant pay for it...

as such, they are bent on profit, not charity or benevolence...

ill try to locate the article that originally prompted me to...umm... ponder on these things

remember that drug companies exist not to help u, but to make a profit...

this is what i did before and i lost weight and slimmed down. i'm doing it again now..

1. eat a healthy breakfast everyday - oatmeal, fruits, wheat bread.

2. never miss a meal.

3. eat more often but lesser amounts. have mini-meals throughout the day but make sure that they are healthy.

4. it's ok to snack on cookies or choco bars just in modification and don't do it everday ( can't live without chocolate! :) )

5. hold your stomach in every second of the day and always maintain a good posture. pinakaimportante ito. when you hold your stomach in palagi it's like your constantly exercising your abs and good posture helps to make your tummy look smaller. sa una mahirap pero masasanay ka din

6. more water ( water is still the best coz it contains no fat, no cholesterol )

7. be active ( in sports ha :D or whatever you enjoy doing :lol: hehehe.. ) just make sure that you get those muscles moving

this is what i did before and i lost weight and slimmed down. i'm doing it again now..

1. eat a healthy breakfast everyday - oatmeal, fruits, wheat bread.

2. never miss a meal.

3. eat more often but lesser amounts. have mini-meals throughout the day but make sure that they are healthy.

4. it's ok to snack on cookies or choco bars just in modification and don't do it everday ( can't live without chocolate!  :) )

5. hold your stomach in every second of the day and always maintain a good posture. pinakaimportante ito. when you hold your stomach in palagi it's like your constantly exercising your abs and good posture helps to make your tummy look smaller. sa una mahirap pero masasanay ka din

6. more water ( water is still the best coz it contains no fat, no cholesterol )

7. be active ( in sports ha  :D  or whatever you enjoy doing  :lol: hehehe.. ) just make sure that you get those muscles moving

"in moderation"....

just keep doing wat ur doing, no need for expensive fat burners kung beginner ka pa lang...

started taking this 'losing weight' thing seriously....about a week ago....

i watch my calorie intake...as much as possible i limit it to 1500 with enaf distribution from protein,carb and fat....

im trying to eat 6 times a day (of course based on my 1500 cal limit)

i do aerokaebo - combi of aero karate and boxing everyday.... (as much as possible :) sometimes kakatamad e hehe)

supplements - Xenadrine NRG (first time today,kaya lang its hard to eat 6 times na since wala na akong gana...havent finished my breakfast earlier..eaten just 1/4 of it...ended up eating apple instead...still trying to eat...kasi i must eat kakainis hehe)...howell im thinking of buying MRP na lang....since ang hirap kumain ng walang gana...hay....

looking forward for a positive result :rolleyes:

Edited by jershey
stats mo..????

height = 5'4 weight = over 130lbs. :D

im planning to add weight training on my work out....i just need more time hay.....

hi what's the main difference between xenadrin efx and xenadrine nrg?

hi jason..this might help...got it from

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/vitadigest/xenadrine-nrg.html

What is the difference between EFX & NRG?

In short, XENADRINE EFX’s support for weight loss is largely due to its thermogenic (as well as appetite control) properties. It even has a couple of extra thermogenic ingredients that NRG doesn’t have.

XENADRINE NRG, on the other hand offers weight loss support by additional mechanisms. Like EFX, it has thermogenic (as well as appetite control) properties. However, NRG also offers weight loss support by reducing carb absorption, reducing carb conversion to glucose and helping to release stored fatty acids from fat cells. Furthermore, the vitamin B-12 it provides will help to break down the fatty acids and prevent fatigue.

Which one should I take?

Both are good formulas. Here are some guidelines for choosing:

Choose XENADRINE EFX if:

Your major difficulty in losing weight is difficulty in

burning fat and appetite control

You want short energy increases;

You don’t mind taking a product twice daily

Choose XENADRINE NRG if:

Carbohydrate-related weight gain tends to be a problem for you

Your fat cells just seem to have a problem letting go of fat

You have difficulty in burning fat and appetite control

You want sustained (8 hour) energy increases

You only want to take a product once daily

Is the new NRG better then EFX? Why?

Yes, because NRG attacks the weight loss problem in additional ways; not just from a thermogenic/appetite control perspective. Hence, the chances of success are greater.

well try to browse the site na lang for more info :D

Edited by jershey
height = 5'4  weight = over 130lbs. :D

im planning to add weight training on my work out....i just need more time hay.....

hi jason..this might help...got it from

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/vitadigest/xenadrine-nrg.html

What is the difference between EFX & NRG?

In short, XENADRINE EFX’s support for weight loss is largely due to its thermogenic (as well as appetite control) properties. It even has a couple of extra thermogenic ingredients that NRG doesn’t have.

XENADRINE NRG, on the other hand offers weight loss support by additional mechanisms. Like EFX, it has thermogenic (as well as appetite control) properties. However, NRG also offers weight loss support by reducing carb absorption, reducing carb conversion to glucose and helping to release stored fatty acids from fat cells. Furthermore, the vitamin B-12 it provides will help to break down the fatty acids and prevent fatigue.

Which one should I take?

Both are good formulas. Here are some guidelines for choosing:

Choose XENADRINE EFX if:

Your major difficulty in losing weight is difficulty in

burning fat and appetite control

You want short energy increases;

You don’t mind taking a product twice daily

Choose XENADRINE NRG if:

Carbohydrate-related weight gain tends to be a problem for you

Your fat cells just seem to have a problem letting go of fat

You have difficulty in burning fat and appetite control

You want sustained (8 hour) energy increases

You only want to take a product once daily

Is the new NRG better then EFX? Why?

Yes, because NRG attacks the weight loss problem in additional ways; not just from a thermogenic/appetite control perspective. Hence, the chances of success are greater.

well try to browse the site na lang for more info :D

thanks for the info ate jershey :)

san ka nagwworkout?

The Atkins diet is very effective provided that you closely monitor what you are doing and only do it until you have reached your desired weight. Now maintaining the desired weight is a different story. You really have to make it a lifestyle. Go to the gym, or walk for 20 minutes a day, also watch what you eat. I have tried Atkins and lost 35 lbs. from 200 to 165. Also keep in mind that when you have a protien diet, you become acidic so drink plenty of water, otherwise you might have a surplus of uric acid which could cause gout(my close friend had this which is a result of Atkins). Drink plenty of water and exercise more that way you loose fat faster and you don't have to be doing Atkins longer than you need.

The Atkins diet is very effective provided that you closely monitor what you are doing and only do it until you have reached your desired weight.  Now maintaining the desired weight is a different story. You really have to make it a lifestyle. Go to the gym, or walk for 20 minutes a day, also watch what you eat.  I have tried Atkins and lost 35 lbs. from 200 to 165.  Also keep in mind that when you have a protien diet, you become acidic so drink plenty of water, otherwise you might have a surplus of uric acid which could cause gout(my close friend had this which is a result of Atkins).  Drink plenty of water and exercise more that way you loose fat faster and you don't have to be doing Atkins longer than you need.

to aviod acidity, simply eat one serving of fruit w/every meal... works for me