• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Diet

Share ko lang tong Diet na inimbento ko, and this actually worked for me, i lost weight within 3 weeks :)

It's actually very simple

1. Eat only 3 meals a day

Set your meals anytime within 6 hours range. For example, in the Morning within 6am to 12noon eat your breakfast, dont eat too many though, the idea is reduction :). Then from 12noon to 6pm you can have another meal, let's say Lunch. Again, don't eat too many. Your next meal would be from 6pm to 12midnight, which means this would be your dinner. Now just incase you're still awake past 12midnight, you can still take another meal no problem about it :)

2. Cut-off on Fatty foods

Always remember the "Do not eat foods" like Cake, Ice-cream, Chocolate... you know it already. If you have to take some, a bite will do.

3. Merienda's and Snacks aren't allowed, remember, only 3 meals a day.

4. If you feel hungry and it's not yet your time to eat, drink water to subdue the hunger.

5. Exercise is important

If you don't have time for any, or if you're too busy because of work, use the stairs. Instead of using elevators, use the stairs in going up and down the floors. MRT Stairs will also do, and try walking often :)

6. Discipline is the key :)

This one worked for me. Good luck :)

Share ko lang tong Diet na inimbento ko, and this actually worked for me, i lost weight within 3 weeks :)

It's actually very simple

1. Eat only 3 meals a day

Set your meals anytime within 6 hours range. For example, in the Morning within 6am to 12noon eat your breakfast, dont eat too many though, the idea is reduction :). Then from 12noon to 6pm you can have another meal, let's say Lunch. Again, don't eat too many. Your next meal would be from 6pm to 12midnight, which means this would be your dinner. Now just incase you're still awake past 12midnight, you can still take another meal no problem about it :)

2. Cut-off on Fatty foods

Always remember the "Do not eat foods" like Cake, Ice-cream, Chocolate... you know it already. If you have to take some, a bite will do.

3. Merienda's and Snacks aren't allowed, remember, only 3 meals a day.

4. If you feel hungry and it's not yet your time to eat, drink water to subdue the hunger.

5. Exercise is important

If you don't have time for any, or if you're too busy because of work, use the stairs. Instead of using elevators, use the stairs in going up and down the floors. MRT Stairs will also do, and try walking often :)

6. Discipline is the key :)

This one worked for me. Good luck :)

actually, if u distribute those 3 meals into 6 total meals, u wud be even better off... same calories, but different meal timing... 6 hours between meals will stall ur metabolism, make u very hungry, and u will tend to eat more... a 3-hour gap between meals, however, will make sure u r never hungry and ur metabolism never stalls...

actually, the fatty foods wont make u as fat as the SUGARY foods will... sugar is the enemy, not fat

the thing is, the exact cause of heart disease is still a big mystery... and cholesterol is simply the scapegoat... i mean, we need sumthing to blame dont we? and if government institutions reveal the truth (that cholesterol is simply a scapegoat), big drug companies will lose big money from anti-cholesterol drugs... which in turn will mean lesser campaign contributions to congressmen, senators... so u see, this whole issue not only involves science but a whole lotta politics too... so take everything w/a grain of salt  :goatee:

So are you saying that the studies are false and this is some kind of a big conspiracy?

may taong hiyang hiyang dyan. sa akin, mas nag work before yung hydroxycut.  try mo na lang both to see ano mas effective sa iyo.

thanks :) actually i've tried hydroxycut last year (max of 6 capsules/day)and it was quite effective i lost around 10 lbs in 3 months with weight training and a little cardio...i'll try xenadrine na lng this year coz i've gain weight again coz i stopped going to he gym 3 months ago

So are you saying that the studies are false and this is some kind of a big conspiracy?

assesing the value of such studies is difficult, and this job more suited for those who have dedicated their lives to this field (after i finish my master's degree, ill be well on my way)

im just showing u the shady shide of science, since even research is being corrupted by politics...

think of it as something to ponder on in between rounds (of fornication)

the thing is, the exact cause of heart disease is still a big mystery... and cholesterol is simply the scapegoat... i mean, we need sumthing to blame dont we? and if government institutions reveal the truth (that cholesterol is simply a scapegoat), big drug companies will lose big money from anti-cholesterol drugs... which in turn will mean lesser campaign contributions to congressmen, senators... so u see, this whole issue not only involves science but a whole lotta politics too... so take everything w/a grain of salt  :goatee:

assesing the value of such studies is difficult, and this job more suited for those who have dedicated their lives to this field (after i finish my master's degree, ill be well on my way)

im just showing u the shady shide of science, since even research is being corrupted by politics...

think of it as something to ponder on in between rounds (of fornication)

By your own admission you are not technically qualified to make a judgment the studies are wrong. So by its very nature these scientist have already gotten the training and schooling of a master's and/or doctorate and you have not. I will have to stand by their findings. Secondly, you've not shown a casual relationship between politicians accepting brides to promote bad science by drug companies who have questionable morals.

In other words, your argument is the same as stop lights were placed at intersections to promote inefficient gas mileage. By making the public stop at intersections instead of keeping the car at a constant rate will make drivers buy more gas. Gas of course comes from oil companies, which line the pockets of politicians. This argument disregards that maybe the stop lights were placed there for your benefit. Much like drug companies are there to promote health and not to bribe politicians.

By your own admission you are not technically qualified to make a judgment the studies are wrong.  So by its very nature these scientist have already gotten the training and schooling of a master's and/or doctorate and you have not.  I will have to stand by their findings.  Secondly, you've not shown a casual relationship between politicians accepting brides to promote bad science by drug companies who have questionable morals. 

In other words, your argument is the same as stop lights were placed at intersections to promote inefficient gas mileage.  By making the public stop at intersections instead of keeping the car at a constant rate will make drivers buy more gas.  Gas of course comes from oil companies, which line the pockets of politicians.  This argument disregards that maybe the stop lights were placed there for your benefit.  Much like drug companies are there to promote health and not to bribe politicians. 

well, im not so sure about the benevolence of drug companies... interesting analogy though...

drug companies such as pfizer and roche hav been known to withhold the development of new drugs that will help third world nations becoz... well... these ppl cant pay for it...

as such, they are bent on profit, not charity or benevolence...

ill try to locate the article that originally prompted me to...umm... ponder on these things

remember that drug companies exist not to help u, but to make a profit...

this is what i did before and i lost weight and slimmed down. i'm doing it again now..

1. eat a healthy breakfast everyday - oatmeal, fruits, wheat bread.

2. never miss a meal.

3. eat more often but lesser amounts. have mini-meals throughout the day but make sure that they are healthy.

4. it's ok to snack on cookies or choco bars just in modification and don't do it everday ( can't live without chocolate! :) )

5. hold your stomach in every second of the day and always maintain a good posture. pinakaimportante ito. when you hold your stomach in palagi it's like your constantly exercising your abs and good posture helps to make your tummy look smaller. sa una mahirap pero masasanay ka din

6. more water ( water is still the best coz it contains no fat, no cholesterol )

7. be active ( in sports ha :D or whatever you enjoy doing :lol: hehehe.. ) just make sure that you get those muscles moving