• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I have an outstanding loan na I got from my previous employer and I didnt continue paying it when I transferred on my new job. Im planning to pay the whole amount, how is it computed and what is the procedure? interest? when can I avail for a new loan?

thanx in advance!!!

if your previous loan has already matured (two years from the date of approval) and you are willing to pay the whole loan balance (interest plus the penalty) then you can avail for a renewal of your salary loan... as long as your payments/contributions are updated..

inquiries for the total amount of obligation... check the sss site or visit the nearest SSS office :)

If the barangay captain can be a guarantor of my being alive and existence, is there a form for this ‘guarantee?’

I’d appreciate very much any information sir.

san po ung location nyo, sir??? is there any SSS office near you??

yes, there is a form for ACOP... kindly ask some of your relative to coordinate with the

SSS Office... it there's an available employee to see you in personal... puede po cyang sumama...

in my previous post... andun po ung mga listing ng mga authorized person to "guarantee"...

with your case, sir... the SSS office is surely open to help you... :)

my father recieved anj annual confirmation of sss pensioners, but he is in the states right now for medical treatment and he cannot show up personally in any sss branch nor to his recipient bank of his pension. The bank manager wont sign the form because of the clause that this person..blah, blah, blah show up in person to me..... I have called up a sss branch and they told me my dad should go to phil conculate officew and get a certicate but his to sick to get around, what can i do to file his confirmation of existence?

Just wanna asked lang sir izzecoh if you know lang po, pag ngpaupgrade ba ako ng pag-ibig contributions like for examples qualify ako sa 350 pesos same din ba dapat ibigay ng employer ko? kasi sa site nila sabi kelangan equal kami while sa hotline nila nde daw required and employer na tapatan ung contributions ko.

ano ba tlga dapat?

http://www.philhealth.gov.ph

http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/contribution.htm#new_Cont_table

Premium Contribution Schedule

Effective January 1, 2005

REMITTANCE OF NHIP Premium Contributions Guidelines

How much to remit?

Voluntary Members

Premiums of Individually Paying Members (IPMs) are fixed at Php 100 per month.

Voluntary Members

Voluntary or Individually Paying Members (IPMs) have the option to remit premiums, using the Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) in a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis, the deadline of which shall fall on the Last working day of the applicable quarter. Contributions of IPMs are, however, non-retroactive.

How to Report contributions?

Voluntary Members

IPMs shall submit the PHIC copy of the duly validated Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) five (5) days after payment was made, to the Contribution Accounts Management Department (CAMD) for NCR-based employers, PhilHealth Regional Offices (PROs) for regional based employers, or through Drop Boxes located at designated ACBs.

san po ung location nyo, sir???  is there any SSS office near you??

yes, there is a form for ACOP...  kindly ask some of your relative to coordinate with the

SSS Office... it there's an available employee to see you in personal... puede po cyang sumama...

in my previous post... andun po ung mga listing ng mga authorized person to "guarantee"...

Thank you so much sir izzecoh.

I live very near NAIA and though 'am closer to the Baclaran branch, my SSS transactions are with the Muntinlupa branch (my luck, nasa boundary siguro ako ng SSS zoning).

That's neat. There's a form for ACOP. I'll have somebody get one for me and have it signed by the Barangay Captain (lucky this time as the barangay office is close to my place).

I have no doubt that the SSS office will help. I've been a recipient for almost all kinds of assistance from the SSS (salary, educational loans, housing loans, etc.) and I am very grateful for that. Even the batting average performance of SSS is way beyond that of other institutions - pag sinabing, you'll get it next month, count 30 days and on that week, you get what you asked. It just needs to know what / how things has to be done and you're a great help sir.

sir paano po ang gagawin ko? ang tatay ko isang pensioner ng sss, ang pangalan nya ay antonio dito sa pinas kaso wala na siyang id, ang mga id nya ay anthony galing sa states? paano ang gagawin niya para tanggapin sa sss yung file niya for existence?salamat po

affidavit of two disinterested persons lang po iyan, sir...

iattest n c antonio and anthony is the same person... :)

• 2 weeks later...

izzecoh:

HI! My sister is pregnant and she's now on her 7mos and 2 wks pregnancy. When she was still in her 1 1/2 months pregnancy, hindi nya nabigyan ng notice ung company nya and SSS office (MAT1 form) dahil masyado pang maaga, at that time she doesn't have an SSS digitzed ID either... she had to take 2 weeks sick leave from work dahil medyo hirap sya nung 1 1/2 months na pregnancy w/ medical cert from her ogbyne. Can she still get something from SSS kahit matagal na un or sa company nya dapat kunin ung benefit na un?

Thanks

san po ung location nyo, sir???  is there any SSS office near you??

yes, there is a form for ACOP...  kindly ask some of your relative to coordinate with the

I've answered some of the above; I already have the acop signed by the bgy chairman but SSS did better - they still recognized me as being alive by sending today, this hour my 13th month check. Kabilis naman - hehehe. Siguro nagbabasa sila ng MTC.

Thanks very much sir izzecoh and merry christmas.

@izzecoh

bossing tanong lang po..

employed po ako dito sa cavite and last october 2005 pa natapos yung monthly kaltas ng employer ko for sss loan.

pero ang lumalabas sa online inquiry ng sss meron pa akong 600+ pesos na balance sa loan.

pano po ba pwede kong gawin. gusto ko po kasing mag file ulit ng sss

loan. sa Gen. Trias cavite po yung company ko.

thanks

VALID IDs are:

Postal ID

School ID

Driver's License

Voter's ID

Senior Citizen

BIR ID

.... about ur Company ID, medyo strict d2... the ID must be tampered proof...

at least well coated cya ng plastic... not laminated...

but secondary documents will do like..

NBI Clearance

Marriage Contract

Birth Certificate