SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

patulong nman...

There was a discrepancy sa SSS number na pinaghulugan ng employer ko for the first 3 months na I am working with them ( Sept - Nov 2004 ). May copy ako ng RS-5 at dun ko naverify na mali ginamit na number kya walang ngrereflect n contributions sa online inquiry ko. I raised this issue to our HR personnel at ginawa nya was pinakuha ung RS-5 para ma-ipresent sa SSS Main Office together with a form na parang request to correct ung entry para macredit sa number ko ung contributions. Usually ba how long will it take b4 maayos ung records? Thanks... :)

patulong nman...

There was a discrepancy sa SSS number na pinaghulugan ng employer ko for the first 3 months na I am working with them ( Sept - Nov 2004 ). May copy ako ng RS-5 at dun ko naverify na mali ginamit na number kya walang ngrereflect n contributions sa online inquiry ko. I raised this issue to our HR personnel at ginawa nya was pinakuha ung RS-5 para ma-ipresent sa SSS Main Office together with a form na parang request to correct ung entry para macredit sa number ko ung contributions. Usually ba how long will it take b4 maayos ung records? Thanks... :)

one to two months, sir.... ndala mo n b yna s main office???

if not, punta k s OAS, s 11th floor... cla ung concerning department para dyan...

tapos dala k ng certification from the employer about their erroneous entries dun s R3 involved.... :)

@izzecoh: Gaano ba katagal ma-pay off ang loan? Nag-loan kasi ako back in July, 2003. Mga 15k na-loan ko. Two years later and it's already near November and I'm still paying for it according to my most recent payslip. I thought 2 years lang siya at tapos na. Gaano ba katagal ba talaga?

two years lang po..... kelan k b first kinaltasan..

July, 2003 kamo..... most probably by October or November k start meron deductions....

if still have ur old payslips... paki bilang n lang...

it have must be 24 equal deductions... PM me ur ss no. kapag meron problems... tignan po ntin.. :)

Just wanna say hi to the room starter  :lol:  :P 

Para hindi OT, pwede na ba ko kumuha sa SS ID?? :blink:

Who are covered under the SSS?

Compulsory Coverage

1. Coverage of Employees

a. A private employee, whether permanent, temporary or provisional, who is not over 60 years old, is subject to compulsory coverage.

b. On Sept. 1, 1993, SSS provided for the coverage of household helpers earning at least P1,000 a month.

A household helper is any person who renders domestic services exclusively to a household, such as a driver, gardener, cook, or governess and other similar occupations.

c. A Filipino seafarer should be covered by the SSS upon the signing of the standard contract of employment between the seafarer and the manning agency, together with the foreign shipowner as employers. This ruling was upheld by the Philippine Supreme Court in the case of Ben Sta. Rita vs. The Court of Appeals, the People of the Philippines and the SSS, General Report Nos. 119891, 247 Supreme Court Records Annotated 484 dated Aug. 21, 1995.

Such standard contract, which stipulates for the SSS coverage of Filipino seafarers, was required for overseas employment pursuant to a Memorandum of Agreement between the SSS and the Department of Labor and Employment signed on March 24, 1988.

d. An employee of a foreign government, international organization or their wholly-owned instrumentality based in the Philippines, which entered into an administrative agreement with the SSS for the coverage of its Filipino workers, is subject to compulsory coverage.

e. With the approval of the Social Security Act of 1997 or RA 8282, effective May 24, 1997, the parent, spouse or child below 21 years old, of the owner of a single proprietorship business is subject to compulsory coverage.

f. Children below 15 years of age are also subject to compulsory coverage under RA 8282. A monthly report is required for submission to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), if a child below 15 years old is reported for SSS coverage without a working permit.

im a volunteer contributor , is it true that they increase the amout to p300 (quarterly) contirbution ?

pls give me the Link of PHILhealth , so i can check on line!

what on line banks ba i can do payments?

http://www.philhealth.gov.ph

http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/contribution.htm#new_Cont_table

Premium Contribution Schedule

Effective January 1, 2005

REMITTANCE OF NHIP Premium Contributions Guidelines

How much to remit?

Voluntary Members

Premiums of Individually Paying Members (IPMs) are fixed at Php 100 per month.

Voluntary Members

Voluntary or Individually Paying Members (IPMs) have the option to remit premiums, using the Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) in a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis, the deadline of which shall fall on the Last working day of the applicable quarter. Contributions of IPMs are, however, non-retroactive.

How to Report contributions?

Voluntary Members

IPMs shall submit the PHIC copy of the duly validated Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) five (5) days after payment was made, to the Contribution Accounts Management Department (CAMD) for NCR-based employers, PhilHealth Regional Offices (PROs) for regional based employers, or through Drop Boxes located at designated ACBs.

im a volunteer contributor , is it true that they increase the amout to p300 (quarterly) contirbution ?

How much to remit?

Voluntary Members

Voluntary Members

Voluntary or Individually Paying Members (IPMs) have the option to remit premiums, using the Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) in a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis, the deadline of which shall fall on the Last working day of the applicable quarter. Contributions of IPMs are, however, non-retroactive.

Voluntary Members

IPMs shall submit the PHIC copy of the duly validated Contribution Payment Return Form (MI-5) five (5) days after payment was made, to the Contribution Accounts Management Department (CAMD) for NCR-based employers, PhilHealth Regional Offices (PROs) for regional based employers, or through Drop Boxes located at designated ACBs.

Dear Sirs,

I find this topic very useful though going through the 27 pages to look for answers that might have been asked already, I was tempted several times to count the number of queries on ID’s and salary loans – hehehe. (Ang tiyaga nyo sirs but kudos po for your untiring effort.)

I find pages 11 on ‘disability / retirement benefits’ very re-assuring and just hoped that a PM mentioned in page 19 to someone was made public. Anyhow, an almost similar query appeared again (page 23) and is quoted below.

By Looker /Question po regarding SSS Pension Acct.

The ATM of my father was captured last week by the ATM Machine, upon verifying the reason from his mother bank. They told me that it was captured because of a "SSS Circular/Memo" that all ATM of SSS Pension Acct should expired every six months so that they SSS/BAnk would know that the Pensioner is still alive (kapag pinarenew na uli ng pensioner yung card).

Would like to the know the details of this circular/memo. Since we are having hard time mobilizing my father. He suffered arthrithis both knees, (parang kay ERap).

The bank manager told me to shoot my inquiry to SSS.

Thanks.

--------

REPLY WAS / it's under the ACOP or the Annual Confirmation of Pensioners.... so every year, the SSS will verify if the pensions are being received by the rightful pensioners.... and to see if the pensioner still exist...

so ung father mo ay di puede makapunta ng sss branch... puede pong mag guarantor ang brgy. captains or even the post masters.... kaw n ung n lng muna ung pumunta s nearest SSS office,,, then get some forms para s ACOP.... sandali lng yan and your father's pension will resume agad...

hanapin ko lang ung Memorandum then ipost ko agad d2...

I have availed of practically every benefit from the SSS and can only say I have been treated very well as long as I complied with the requirements which are not at all difficult to acquire.

I’ve just converted my full disability benefit to retirement, availed of the 18-month lump sum and anticipating a 13th month pension this December and the upcoming 19th month pension in Jan 2006, etc.

The post quoted worries me a bit though this a.m. my ATM was not captured when yaya made a query.

Did I miss the posted ACOP memo or guidelines?

Sometime ago, somebody who worked with the SSS said that I may request for a home visit since I am a handicap. Is this still in effect? What form do I ask to request for a home visit? If there is no form, can the request be made via email? Who do I address it to?

If the barangay captain can be a guarantor of my being alive and existence, is there a form for this ‘guarantee?’

I’d appreciate very much any information sir.

I have an outstanding loan na I got from my previous employer and I didnt continue paying it when I transferred on my new job. Im planning to pay the whole amount, how is it computed and what is the procedure? interest? when can I avail for a new loan?

thanx in advance!!!

I have an outstanding loan na I got from my previous employer and I didnt continue paying it when I transferred on my new job. Im planning to pay the whole amount, how is it computed and what is the procedure? interest? when can I avail for a new loan?

thanx in advance!!!

if your previous loan has already matured (two years from the date of approval) and you are willing to pay the whole loan balance (interest plus the penalty) then you can avail for a renewal of your salary loan... as long as your payments/contributions are updated..

inquiries for the total amount of obligation... check the sss site or visit the nearest SSS office :)

If the barangay captain can be a guarantor of my being alive and existence, is there a form for this ‘guarantee?’

I’d appreciate very much any information sir.

san po ung location nyo, sir??? is there any SSS office near you??

yes, there is a form for ACOP... kindly ask some of your relative to coordinate with the

SSS Office... it there's an available employee to see you in personal... puede po cyang sumama...

in my previous post... andun po ung mga listing ng mga authorized person to "guarantee"...

with your case, sir... the SSS office is surely open to help you... :)

my father recieved anj annual confirmation of sss pensioners, but he is in the states right now for medical treatment and he cannot show up personally in any sss branch nor to his recipient bank of his pension. The bank manager wont sign the form because of the clause that this person..blah, blah, blah show up in person to me..... I have called up a sss branch and they told me my dad should go to phil conculate officew and get a certicate but his to sick to get around, what can i do to file his confirmation of existence?

Just wanna asked lang sir izzecoh if you know lang po, pag ngpaupgrade ba ako ng pag-ibig contributions like for examples qualify ako sa 350 pesos same din ba dapat ibigay ng employer ko? kasi sa site nila sabi kelangan equal kami while sa hotline nila nde daw required and employer na tapatan ung contributions ko.

ano ba tlga dapat?

How much to remit?

Voluntary Members

Voluntary Members

Voluntary Members

san po ung location nyo, sir???  is there any SSS office near you??

yes, there is a form for ACOP...  kindly ask some of your relative to coordinate with the

SSS Office... it there's an available employee to see you in personal... puede po cyang sumama...

in my previous post... andun po ung mga listing ng mga authorized person to "guarantee"...

with your case, sir... the SSS office is surely open to help you... :)

Thank you so much sir izzecoh.

I live very near NAIA and though 'am closer to the Baclaran branch, my SSS transactions are with the Muntinlupa branch (my luck, nasa boundary siguro ako ng SSS zoning).

That's neat. There's a form for ACOP. I'll have somebody get one for me and have it signed by the Barangay Captain (lucky this time as the barangay office is close to my place).

I have no doubt that the SSS office will help. I've been a recipient for almost all kinds of assistance from the SSS (salary, educational loans, housing loans, etc.) and I am very grateful for that. Even the batting average performance of SSS is way beyond that of other institutions - pag sinabing, you'll get it next month, count 30 days and on that week, you get what you asked. It just needs to know what / how things has to be done and you're a great help sir.

sir paano po ang gagawin ko? ang tatay ko isang pensioner ng sss, ang pangalan nya ay antonio dito sa pinas kaso wala na siyang id, ang mga id nya ay anthony galing sa states? paano ang gagawin niya para tanggapin sa sss yung file niya for existence?salamat po

affidavit of two disinterested persons lang po iyan, sir...

iattest n c antonio and anthony is the same person... :)