Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

that's why i try to think that everything is purely professional with regards to my deeds with MPAs. hirap talaga ma-in love dude because you have to accept the bitter reality she's not entirely yours, as far as her body is concerned. unless you'll take her away from that kind of job, talagang you have no other choice but to swallow the fact that your princess is being shagged by anyone who can pay. kung paiiralin yung selos, then that could be the end of your fairy tale romance.

if you'll keep her out from her job and try to live as a normal couple, it's not an assurance that you'll end up living happily ever after. Take the case of Puyah, not only once, but twice he was screwed by his snow white and cinderella. oh man, what could be more painful. pero i guess, if those two ladies fell for other guys despite of our mate Puyah's chivalrous acts, noble dreams, and unconditional love for them, its because those two were only humans and not because they used to be MPAs or GROs. yung ginawa nung dalawa can also be done by other ladies as well, kahit professional pa or minsan din nanggaling kumbento. well, that's another issue and i wont dwell on it anymore.

pero there were happy endings din naman. one mtc poster in mp thread shared few stories of clients and MPAs who ended up together and now living a normal life. sana ganun lahat no?

hay naku mga bro i have finally gotten over this chick that became part of my life for almost 3 years...the first two years were blissful kaya lang the last years have been such a mess!!!..i have given so much for this chick that I met in a popular KTV in Cebu..i treated her and her daughter like family..i took good care of them..i loved her with all my heart..but guess what she was playing with me from the start and i was stupir enough to see it mga bro..alot of people were warning me that she was letting her Ex sleep in the haus when i was away..she would meet up with other men when i was on business trip and recently I found out that she was going out with other guys and was paid to to sleep with them..I also discovered that the money that i have been giving her instead of saving it went to drugs!!!I paid for everything...the money i gave was just as an allowance..i gave her quite a substantial amount mga bro..around 80K a month..a she just used it on her vices...some guy also told me that she was giving the money also to boylets that she was helping out!!!!..i finally came to my senses mga bro..it was such a painful realization..imagine u took her in to your life and accepted her for what she is..u hpe that because of your love she will eventually change for u ..u hope that they would appreciate your miision of removing them from the life that they dreadfully despise....but then it all crumbles mga bro..the fairytale disappears then reality kicks in!!!...i have learned my lesson mga bro...maybe i am talking too soon but as much as i can..i would avoid diving into a relationship with GROs again..i know not all of them are but and its unfair for me to make that sweeping generalization but, i try to stay away....incidentally ..she is set to get married this year to a guy that she just met a month after she left me!!!!......lets not also be afraid mga bro to love again..if it is to be its up to us!!!..cheers!!!...

Bro., although I partly disagree with you, still thanks for the advise. You didn't get my real life story. I had 2 previous relationships and got children with them. I still support them, and believe it or not, I and all of my children from different moms regularly meet and seeing each other. My children are already grown ups and the 2 are still minors. There are times that my children, if not all of them, stays with me. Before, there are serious questions raised by my kids regarding the separation with their moms, and I explained them all and everything.

I am not pragmatic on morality issue. What's morality? If my life will be like HELL for the sake of promoting morality to my children, I think it isn't right. One deserve to have a happy and quite life. There are reasons that have caused my failed relationships. I don't have to enumerate them and it will be doing injustice to the concerned persons.

I think, before adjudging somebody, one should know the whole story.

Anyway, thanks.

Well goodluck.

to me its just fantasy in deep s@%t.

^^^^

one of the most tragic stories of our times

i sympathize with you, dude.

probably, yung exposure nila sa ganung klaseng trabaho ang nagpatigas ng mga puso nila. naging bato na, 'ika nga. some of them already gave up their dreams of ending up with their prince charming. kaya kahit na anung pilit na iangat sila sa ganung klaseng buhay, bumabalik at bumabalik pa rin sila.

we keep on saying that MPAs/GROs are breadwinners - supporting their parents, siblings, or their own kids, and it is for these reasons that they're selling their bodies. they're just victims of unfortunate circumstances and if given a choice, hindi nila papasukin ang ganung klaseng trabaho. eto ang masakit tanggapin mga dudes; yung iba, not all (i want to be clear on this), nag-eenjoy na sa ganitong klaseng trabaho. nasa sistema na at hinahanap hanap na nila. they just wouldn't know when to stop. na kahit na may naghahangad na i-ahon sila sa ganung klaseng pamumuhay - di pa rin nila kayang iwanan. siguro dahil sa mga bisyo na rin nila na kayang suportahan ng ganitong klaseng pamumuhay. o di kaya, hinahanap-hanap na nila ang pakikipagtalik sa iba't ibang partner. 'yung thrill na dulot nito.

inuulit ko, i'm not saying that all MPAs/GROs are of this type. baka magalit sa 'kin yung MPA na kakilala ko. crush ko pa naman :blush: . ahihihihi

^^^^

probably, yung exposure nila sa ganung klaseng trabaho ang nagpatigas ng mga puso nila. naging bato na, 'ika nga. some of them already gave up their dreams of ending up with their prince charming. kaya kahit na anung pilit na iangat sila sa ganung klaseng buhay, bumabalik at bumabalik pa rin sila.

we keep on saying that MPAs/GROs are breadwinners - supporting their parents, siblings, or their own kids, and it is for these reasons that they're selling their bodies. they're just victims of unfortunate circumstances and if given a choice, hindi nila papasukin ang ganung klaseng trabaho. eto ang masakit tanggapin mga dudes; yung iba, not all (i want to be clear on this), nag-eenjoy na sa ganitong klaseng trabaho. nasa sistema na at hinahanap hanap na nila. they just wouldn't know when to stop. na kahit na may naghahangad na i-ahon sila sa ganung klaseng pamumuhay - di pa rin nila kayang iwanan. siguro dahil sa mga bisyo na rin nila na kayang suportahan ng ganitong klaseng pamumuhay. o di kaya, hinahanap-hanap na nila ang pakikipagtalik sa iba't ibang partner. 'yung thrill na dulot nito.

inuulit ko, i'm not saying that all MPAs/GROs are of this type. baka magalit sa 'kin yung MPA na kakilala ko. crush ko pa naman :blush: . ahihihihi

Yes to true and to sad - to the point that they become a sexophebia (sorry i forgot the term un sakit na nakikipagsex kahit kanino na lang ?)

^^^^

salamat bro!

^^^^

Sinabi mo pa! What you said really hits the spot. Ganun talaga ang situation With these girls. Kaya when we go to these places, isipin mo na kung anong klaseng babae ang katabi niyo. Be ready na kumontra sa plano ng babae para di ka maipit sa isang situation na talo ka sa huli.

why not?

"having sex" turning to "making love" situation....

we are not hard-hearted individuals...we are too are capable of falling inlove...passionately...but in a deeper meaning...deeper sense of it...somehow we have reasons beyond reasons...but you just have to dig it thoroughly to understand...

being in this business is not like a fate...it's a choice...honestly, others may disagree but it is really a big decision...

look...we all have preferences in life...reasons varies but still we came up in this situation...

:wub:

Edited by prettygirl
why not?

"having sex" turning to "making love" situation....

we are not hard-hearted individuals...we are too are capable of falling inlove...passionately...but in a deeper meaning...deeper sense of it...somehow we have reasons beyond reasons...but you just have to dig it thoroughly to understand...

being in this business is not like a fate...it's a choice...honestly, others may disagree but it is really a big decision...

look...we all have preferences in life...reasons varies but still we came up in this situation...

:wub:

You are right, these are all human we are talking about. Somtimes we get carried away with our own feelings that we forget to consider their feelings. When we talk to them one on one, we sympathize with their feelings, and then we slowly fall in love with them, realizing they are real people with real feeling too.

i had a friend fall in love w/ the mpa . at first he visit the mpa @ her house bring food to the girl little by little he was falling deeply in love w/ this mpa.

but mpa just make full of lies to him. even thou that happen he completely ignore what he see. but follows what he feels for the mpa.... they had a troubled

relalationship . on & off . the mpa would hide from transfer from 1 apt. to another one. & would tell him na she stop from working but only to find later she

transfer to another mp . as of now they still have there forbidden relationship. i find funny to see a guy fall in love w/ a mpa... until my friend who is very

responsible & serious in life had this one. maybe when hearts fall in love nothing matters........

i had a friend fall in love w/ the mpa . at first he visit the mpa @ her house bring food to the girl little by little he was falling deeply in love w/ this mpa.

but mpa just make full of lies to him. even thou that happen he completely ignore what he see. but follows what he feels for the mpa.... they had a troubled

relalationship . on & off . the mpa would hide from transfer from 1 apt. to another one. & would tell him na she stop from working but only to find later she

transfer to another mp . as of now they still have there forbidden relationship. i find funny to see a guy fall in love w/ a mpa... until my friend who is very

responsible & serious in life had this one. maybe when hearts fall in love nothing matters........

for me mga bro i just wanted to share my experience with the GRO that i fell in love with!..i have no regrets and i am not making unfair generalizations about women who choose to live this kind of life!..i do have out most respect for them..i admire some who actually have the right reasons for engaing in this kind of business and later on get out of it when they have saved enough...its a hard decision they have to make and its not easy doing the things that they do just to earn and have food on their plates or send a brother or sister to school...but on the other side there are those that are heartless making fools out of us and victimizing us and plunging us into misery!!!...also those that are doing this to support their vices..like drugs or supporting their macho dancer boyfriends!!!!...its all about choices mga bro...if you are capable of loving one just like me then theres nothing wrong with that..just have to live with the pros and cons and be strong...to all those that are in a relationship with GROs and its working out..good for you guys...keep it up!!!

dont judge a book by its cover.!!!!

anu naman kung PSP/MPA/GRO sila... tao pa rin sila... they have the right to be loved and love noh...

we dont know why they do that. i think mas totoo pang tao ang mga yun. bec. may iba na dey do that kasi kapit lang sa patalim

lahat sila, iba iba. they should still to be respected,...

they have the right to be love noh..... they are humans and normal di sila dapat pagdirihan or what i mean is to treat them different. loves goes no boundary. if titignan mo lang ang tao sa kanyang stado o trabaho sa buhay, never kang matututo magmahal

loves needs ACCCEPTANCE

ako? i will not shut my door to love kahit ano pa man cla... dahil lahat tayo tao... may pantay pantay na karapatn... di tau dyos pra mang husga... TAO LANG TAYO.ANG AY TAO NAGKAKAMALI AT NAKAKAGAWA NG MALI PARA MABUHAY .

un lang.......

quote name='lonelychick' date='Apr 27 2008, 10:50 AM' post='5555975']

anu naman kung PSP/MPA/GRO sila... tao pa rin sila... they have the right to be loved and love noh...

we dont know why they do that. i think mas totoo pang tao ang mga yun. bec. may iba na dey do that kasi kapit lang sa patalim

they have the right to be love noh..... they are humans and normal di sila dapat pagdirihan or what i mean is to treat them different. loves goes no boundary. if titignan mo lang ang tao sa kanyang stado o trabaho sa buhay, never kang matututo magmahal

loves needs ACCCEPTANCE

ako? i will not shut my door to love kahit ano pa man cla... dahil lahat tayo tao... may pantay pantay na karapatn... di tau dyos pra mang husga... TAO LANG TAYO.ANG AY TAO NAGKAKAMALI AT NAKAKAGAWA NG MALI PARA MABUHAY .

un lang.......

That still depends...

if that person (Mpa) have been regretfull and willing to change for the best lets give it a doubt (.01)...

but what has been dicussed here is the majority of them not changing

its hard to change something that has already been in the system. the probability of them going back to thier job for easy money is very high. Ang mga taong ganito eh hindi sanay sa tiis at tyaga.

ano pa at nagtrabaho sila dito? :thumbsdownsmiley:

just want to share my view on this matter. Have been reading through this thread and i find a lot of people getting confused. I have met a lot of foreighners who marry gros and mpas. These foreigners dont have any problem with acceptance in the society, cause they are not really from here. People do really talk mbehind their backs, but they just ignored that aspect in thier social life. I have been frequenting a handful of bars for quite somtime now, and i nhave seen a lot gro/client relationships, some really workout, and some turn into disaster. After all i have said, i really think there is a chance for real romance in this scenario.

Gentlemen, this a hard, serious and even sensitive topic. One should experience in falling in love with their MPAs, GROs, etc. I agree with some of the guys here that it is very very hard to get involve with those kind of girls. There are a lot of expectations which are to be reciprocrating, and very very serious issues. Although, I presume that the man is financially capable and which I guess most of the women, if not all (MPAs, GROs, etc.) are looking for. Papatulan ka lamang nila, kung maiaalis mo sila sa miserableng buhay nila. I don't believe that it is for LOVE that they (MPAs, GROs, etc.) will go for you.

In spite of everything, there is the greater tendency for them to go back to the old habit o babalikan at babalikan nila 'yun kinasanayan nilang buhay. Kung LOVE talaga, mahirap yatang mangyari pero possible. But there is the ACCEPTANCE issue. Acceptance to the environment naman is the other issue. To everyone in this situation, I wish you all the luck, and my prayers for your happy ending.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nagyari sakin yan twice....

nailove ako sa isang client

hayz..... yung una may gf.... kaya talagang wla akong laban... nu ba laban ko sa super ganda, medicine student at super yaman nyang gf... isa lamng hamak akong dukha..... hahahaha exaged ba masyado

ung pangalawa.... ayaw nia skin kasi PSP ako, parang di akoh worth sa kanya how sad

Gentlemen, this a hard, serious and even sensitive topic. One should experience in falling in love with their MPAs, GROs, etc. I agree with some of the guys here that it is very very hard to get involve with those kind of girls. There are a lot of expectations which are to be reciprocrating, and very very serious issues. Although, I presume that the man is financially capable and which I guess most of the women, if not all (MPAs, GROs, etc.) are looking for. Papatulan ka lamang nila, kung maiaalis mo sila sa miserableng buhay nila. I don't believe that it is for LOVE that they (MPAs, GROs, etc.) will go for you.

In spite of everything, there is the greater tendency for them to go back to the old habit o babalikan at babalikan nila 'yun kinasanayan nilang buhay. Kung LOVE talaga, mahirap yatang mangyari pero possible. But there is the ACCEPTANCE issue. Acceptance to the environment naman is the other issue. To everyone in this situation, I wish you all the luck, and my prayers for your happy ending.

i beg to disagree. di lahat ng psp ganun... yun lang

quote name='lonelychick' date='Apr 27 2008, 10:50 AM' post='5555975']

loves needs ACCCEPTANCE

un lang.......

That still depends...

if that person (Mpa) have been regretfull and willing to change for the best lets give it a doubt (.01)...

but what has been dicussed here is the majority of them not changing

its hard to change something that has already been in the system. the probability of them going back to thier job for easy money is very high. Ang mga taong ganito eh hindi sanay sa tiis at tyaga.

ano pa at nagtrabaho sila dito? :thumbsdownsmiley:

hmmmn.... yah lets say its still depends... pero di vah.... they fall inlove...,... mahirap sa mahirap but let me reiterate tao lang sila.... we cant telll maybe love can change them