Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

given that the girl is an MPA... and we men who fall inlove with them take the risk with the possibility of a better future for both... being an MPA is heavy enough to accept... and only REAL love can carry it... unless na lang kung gago yung lalake diba... wag naman sana... magbayad na lang siya kaysa manloko pa ng tao...

given that the girl is an MPA... and we men who fall inlove with them take the risk with the possibility of a better future for both... being an MPA is heavy enough to accept... and only REAL love can carry it... unless na lang kung gago yung lalake diba... wag naman sana... magbayad na lang siya kaysa manloko pa ng tao...

uh-huh right! and in most cases....di na man talaga ganun ka gago mga lalake =D

Bottom line >>> Most of it is leeeebog lang and you know all that.

Iba sa inyo in-denial pa. Puro Ek-Ek.

If you want someone enough to post it here, geez just do it.

I fell for a couple of MPA's and GRO's not too long ago and even then naloko pa rin ako.

Even helped them out, yung isa nagkaron pa ng own legit business nya after all was said and done.

Just like IWA... told me before, tanda na kasi ako, lolo na kaya naloko. Hahahaaa

Kaya tuwang tuwa yung ex-wife ko when I was at my lowest, Oh welll.

Nonetheless, even if one's intention is pure hearted and sincere and then the other side is not, it will still lead to sakit lang ng ulo.

Pag hindi sumasakit ulo nyo, bilib ako sa tyaga at pasensya nyo or talaga lang sobra daming free time meron kayo.

Sana hindi kayo yung nasa losing end.

So you might as well enjoy the ride and keep on bangin' the living hell off it and hopefully you'll get lucky and find the right person for you someday either from this industry or not.

To ms IWA, I'm still looking forward to meet you someday on my next trip to Manila. Maybe over coffee and croissants or whatever your fancy may it be. No pun intended. PEACE... From your lolo the tanda.

Exactly my point!

Pls let's not confuse infatuation with true love. Infatuation is only a social form of "Leeebog".

Wag na tayong maglokohan pa di ba.

Wala namang guests na papasok sa MP, KTV or tatawag sa dial-in pizza hut and iniisip na "hmmm sino kaya sa mga ito ang dapat kong iuwi sa bahay para makilala ni inay at ni lola"

But then again, trabaho is trabaho. Nobody gives a rats @ss kung empleyado ka ng legit na company/employer or the ones one these forums.

If you want to a player and willing to be played with, better know the rules.

Otherwise it will cost you quite a few Benjamins' or Ninoys', depende kung ano ilalabas mo sa tampipi mo.

No offense meant to the ones na baka matamaan, this is only a humble opinion ng lolo nyo. Heheheee

MPA, PSP, GRO...it's only a job just like any other...true love will transcend everything...
MPA, PSP, GRO...it's only a job just like any other...true love will transcend everything...

Anong truel love will transcend everything, realistically it will upset and destroy everything both you and your MPA have built thus far...

You know what's bad? If it is 'true', most likely both parties did not even choose to fall for each other. They just probably got caught up in circumstances and will now be forced to live out relationship in secret (without any contingency planning, mind you) until the day comes when they can actually be togeyther...if that comes at all.

I tell you its a bad deal for both parties but a lot of people still get into it (me included) for what reason I can't even comprehend.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say about this topic is.......

Give her a decent life with a decent job or income.........

If she still doesn't wanna stop her "JOB"..........Then she's not worth it

Hindi naman lahat ng mga MPAs/GROs totoong ang mga "Sad Stories" eh

I had a relationship with one b4.......I took her away from a famous mpa from Quezon City....It was the worst 6 months of my life

Ang daming perang nawala sa akin......Pati Pride ko naapektuhan din.....Puro drama kasi siya na para sa pinsan/kapatid/nanay niya raw yung pera eh

Syempre nagduda na rin ako kasi lagi nalang nawawala yung budget na binibigay ko sa kanya eh.......so I decided to hire a Private Investigator para malaman kung anong gnagawa niya sa pera.........

After a few 2 weeks turned out that everytime she was going home to her relatives at blumentrit she was always frequenting the house of a well known "drug pusher"........Turned out that that house was the place na lagi naming dinadaanan kasi daw may pinatahe siyang pants dun......

So to confirm the whole investigation.........I challenged her for a drug test........Ofcourse nagwala siya and denied that she was a drug addict.......So sabi ko "kung hindi ka addict bakit ayaw mo magpadrugtest"? Nagwala siya lalo.............So I decided to end the whole relationship bcoz I confirmed that she was just using me to quench her thirst for SHABU.........

But kahit ganun ang nangyari........Kung magkikita kami ulit........I would really THANK her.......Why?

COZ SHE WOKE ME UP FROM THE MATRIX AND SHOWED ME WHAT THE REAL WORLD WAS.........

Ang dami kong natutunan sa kanya.........

Just recently I heard that she went home to their province and eventually nag-asawa na......Pero pusher/user din yata yung napangasawa niya.........sabi nung pinsan niya malapit na raw siyang ma-praning.........Thats life

i have a couple of friends who fell in love with & married GROs.. they're quite normal couples, happy p with kids, kya lang yung isa, the girl still works at ayaw tumigil.. even went to japan pa. so i dont think tatagal sila.

A Perfect example of a girl who was addicted to MONEY.......

Pare dapat magising na yung kaibigan mo.........Kapag hindi tumigil yan babae sa kakabiyahe every night.......Nagpunta pa sa Japan para doon magpa****** eh dapat hiwalayan na niya yan pre.......

It's not easy to be in this situation. For me, her past won't gonna matter anymore. So if you brave and love her enough, then I don't see any wrong loving a woman with such past. As for the financial part, we would have to settle this in an agreement. If you are rich or capable of shouldering it why not. Just make sure that this not the main reason why she's loving you. If you really love her then you could face your relatives. As for your friends, if they are really friends of yours, they would understand.

Your road may not be easy but if you love each other, then both of you would make it.

post-162122-1198950293.gif

post-162122-1198950304.gif

Its really easy to fall in love with an MPA. Pero bago love, i agree with one poster here na libog lang talaga yan. Imagine fulfilling your fantasies and hidden desires which can be considered taboo by your ordinary girl. Before you know it, youre just like any ordinary couple forgetting the fact that away from you, your girl is being porked by somebody else...

uh-huh right! and in most cases....di na man talaga ganun ka gago mga lalake =D

yes... and true love transcends everything. mainlove ka ba Naman sa ganun kaseng girl...eh thats really a total effort of the heart and an emotional breakthrough. learn to define true love from true libog hehehe. balikan natin ang rule number one...tao tayo we feel and think...kaya panindigan natin na tao tayo. alam nyo na ibig ko sabhin...dont let yourself be categorized less than that......

oks? :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Precisely! My case was a bit of a twist from some point. One of my GF who actually became my fiancee (no kidding) actually left the business and moved to better things in life with my help. She learned how to deal with real people rin like in a real business and professional environment. Thought her to look straight into the person's eyes when discussing business and with full conviction para malaman ng kausap mo na serious ka sa sinasabi mo and not just selling an idea for your business.

Sa kaso nung marunong and successful na iniwan na lang ako, just like what binibining IWA said, natauhan din after a while at na-realize na matanda na ako for her. HAHAHAAA.

Moreover I became bitter at first pero just like the immature grown up that I am, I moved on and is now treking on a new new adventure.

I have to admit, it all started as plain as bottled water na leeeeebog lang lahat.

I could have met them sa loob ng MP, KTV or sa isang normal business function where all are legits, but it's still leeeebog.

One thing I learned from my first wife was there's no such thing as love at first sight pag naka-inom ka. Pag medyo tipsy ka at nagalit yugn si manoy while kaharap yung girl, TRUST ME..... leeeeebog yan. Irregardless kung saan mo nakita or nakilala sya. Hahahaaaa

Infatuations and admiration will only come later pag meron ng respect and trust between the two parties, otherwise it's still the "L" word.

We are only here to spread the good word from our sub-conscious being. And today the word is LEGS, so let's all go out and spread the word! Hahahaaa

Sincerly,

da lolo

Its really easy to fall in love with an MPA. Pero bago love, i agree with one poster here na libog lang talaga yan. Imagine fulfilling your fantasies and hidden desires which can be considered taboo by your ordinary girl. Before you know it, youre just like any ordinary couple forgetting the fact that away from you, your girl is being porked by somebody else...
  • 1 month later...

Buhayin ko lang ang my favorite topic. :thumbsupsmiley: I frequent 4 bars and I have a GRO girl friend in each bar.

In my demented mind, :wacko: I actually feel I have some resemblance of love for each gro :wub: ; that is after the "lust tide" ebbs :blush: . I guess I "love :heart: the one I'm with"??? :blink:

Whats funny :lol: is these girls even see each other twice a month at the Health Center for their pap smears and do not know each other exists since they are from different clubs. :D

Is it possible to love 4 women (gro or not)? :unsure: I guess some religions allow marrying of four women right? So If one has four wives, can the husband love all four equally? :huh:

Apat na babae, all plying the same trade?

Libog lang 'yan, ser.

Sa umpisa parang yun din ang isip ko, :thumbsupsmiley: but after sex I find myself actually caring for their welfare. :wacko: Naiisip ko sila lagi. :unsure: Siguro I like the attachment nga. Napupuno ang void sa heart ko. :wub: GRO or whatever I never really cared what profession my women are/were in. Just being Honest here.... :blush:

first of all, puede nman talaga mag fall ang isang client to a PSP/GRO and vice versa, tao nman kse sila pareho, although ang success rate ng ganitong relationships ay napakababa...

kung ang magkaibigan nga nagkakatuluyan only to find out na hindi pala sila bagay sa BF-GF or even as hubby and wife..

what more ang chances sa nagkakilala lang as client at GRO... pero puede pa rin di ba? depende

now about being in love with 4 women na PSP, puede you feel and think na love mo sila, pero try living with one for at least 2 months- 2years (on average puede na 6months live in) , na lahat ng problema nila, bad attitude and stuff mageemerge.. and magclaclash with yours.. you would realize a lot of things...

imagine if uuwiian mo eh 4 na girl na pakikisamahan mo.. buti kung sex at good tym lang ang pagsasamahan nyo.. eh ang DAMI2 pang puedeng malaman at mangyari.... :upside: my 2 cents lang po

Sa umpisa parang yun din ang isip ko, :thumbsupsmiley: but after sex I find myself actually caring for their welfare. :wacko: Naiisip ko sila lagi. :unsure: Siguro I like the attachment nga. Napupuno ang void sa heart ko. :wub: GRO or whatever I never really cared what profession my women are/were in. Just being Honest here.... :blush:

No problem, Sir. Ang masasabi ko lang is dapat matibay ang loob mo (at malalim din ang bulsa) at dapat willing ka na iahon sila sa kanilang kinalalagyan. Madali magsabi ng "i love you". Pero 'yung panindigan 'yung mga words na 'yun, doon talaga mapapatunayan kung ano nararamdaman mo.

Two cents' ko lang po... ^_^