Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

sir, generous ka lang kaya ganun. once na nakilala mo na ng mabuti ang MPA and you get to appreciate her problems, tutulong ka talaga (that is, if you can). nangyari na rin sa akin yan. tinawagan ako kasi kailangan nya ng urgent medical treatment at walang matakbuhan. i took care of everything. walang kapalit. in fact, after that, wala na kaming contact. and that, by the way, is not the first time. there were other MPAs who became my friends and needed help. hindi ko rin tinanggihan. and even if i had sexual relations with them after that, nagbayad pa rin ako. they are no different from other people who are in need na tinutulungan natin without expecting anything in return.

another reason ko din why i help mpa's dahil... madami akong kasalanan against legit girls

parang husgas pinsala to cover my guilt..! :)

sir, why don't you go to the section "MP & MPA Topics". Merong thread doon called "The MPA Perspective". Hindi nga lang marami ang MPA na nagpo-post pero eye-opener pa rin ang mga nakasulat doon. Saludo nga ako kay bitchy_witchy and iwalkalone. they might have made a choice that society in general does not approve of but there's no arguing that these are women of substance who deserve to be respected.

Tama ka, nabasa ko rin ung thread dun. Aside from Iwa, idol ko rin si bitchy_witchy sa pagsusulat :)

You're not the only 1, based on my bestfriend opinion, IWA is a beauty & brains in 1 package. I certainly missed the chance of meeting her since she walked out of GL. I don't have any idea how to meet her.

if you say she was at GL previously, i might(?) be able to contact her. on second thought, she could be dead (if she's serious about it) by the time we even get the chance to pick our numbers (see her room at the female members section).

if you say she was at GL previously, i might(?) be able to contact her. on second thought, she could be dead (if she's serious about it) by the time we even get the chance to pick our numbers (see her room at the female members section).

Wait, wait, before this gets out of hand. I just used that expression to mean that I think a lot of people here, guys and gals would love to meet the aforementioned. I wasn't implying what I think you guys are assuming. I realize now that it was the wrong line to use, my mistake. :wacko:

bro been there.. and word of advice WAG NA LANG!! para kang kumuha ng sakit ng ulo mo dyan. nothing against sa gro or kahit sino pa mang babae ha ang point dito e magiging kumplikado ang buhay mo. why not just enjoy it di ba? you dont have to buy a cow just for the milk bro. isip isip tol medyo naguguluhan ka lang nyan..

Wait, wait, before this gets out of hand. I just used that expression to mean that I think a lot of people here, guys and gals would love to meet the aforementioned. I wasn't implying what I think you guys are assuming. I realize now that it was the wrong line to use, my mistake. :wacko:

no, bro, i'm not assuming anything so don't go blaming yourself. truth be told, i just want to pick her brains. if that does not happen, no big deal.

bro been there.. and word of advice WAG NA LANG!! para kang kumuha ng sakit ng ulo mo dyan. nothing against sa gro or kahit sino pa mang babae ha ang point dito e magiging kumplikado ang buhay mo. why not just enjoy it di ba? you dont have to buy a cow just for the milk bro. isip isip tol medyo naguguluhan ka lang nyan..

thanks for the advice, bro, but like you, been there, done that, too. CHEERS, guys.

hmmm.. i once had with one beautiful mpa from sylva... she is consistent top 1 before.. through the times that we were together.. it just won't work.. not because of her job.. its just that she is a compulsive liar... there are stuff that she does not need to lie about and yet lie.. hirap yun.

plus another thing.. her family thinks she is a cash cow.. all the money she earned.. went to her very very lazy family.. i have seen her brothers... wow.. they've have stronger and abled bodies than mine (i am 5'10", athletic body pa)... and yet.. don't have a job for many years.. i mean, you can get a simple job like a waiter, driver or somethin if you are an undergraduate right?

my poor mpa gf that time.. claims she finished high school, can't even read straight.. am not looking down on her.. i feel for her actually.

that was 4 years ago.

recent.. i almost had one.. but i dont want history to repeat itself.. so, i try to avoid it.. i can be a MPA's bestfriend.. actually, what happened to the most recent one.. i became close not only with her.. but to her group of MPA friends as well.. we go watch movies together.. etc.. fun!

interesting ladies :thumbsupsmiley: . i wouldn't mind meeting up with IWA for yosi and BW for coffee :upside:
Take a number my friend :)
that looooong, sir? :unsure:
You're not the only 1, based on my bestfriend opinion, IWA is a beauty & brains in 1 package. I certainly missed the chance of meeting her since she walked out of GL. I don't have any idea how to meet her.

no, bro, i'm not assuming anything so don't go blaming yourself. truth be told, i just want to pick her brains. if that does not happen, no big deal.

haha kakatuwa naman kayo...pinag uusapan nyo ko...sad to say..@ bc917.. Iwa...doesn't have a brain...but Bitchy Witchy does!! so..you're better off pursuing her :P hahaha!

GUYS!!..marry a lady because you love her.That's all i gotta say.

Kwistyun lang!!!! di ba kayo nagtataka kung Bhakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet walang mpa na nagpopost dito maliban sa "MOI"??? "Me"????..Me and One en onli meeeh???!!??...merong isa dito dati...inaway pa ako???

Im with you IWA... it's really hurting to know that some men don't understand our feelings...You guys, why don't you try to put yourselves in our place? I remember when i started the topic in THE MPA PERSPECTIVE,, grabe ang daming nagreact ng negative sakin " wag daw akong mag- inarte sa ganitong uri ng trabaho ksi bastusin ang trabaho ko so ok lang na bastusin ako kapalit naman pera" eh what im trying to say is that we need a little respect yun lang.

tsk tsk tsk bato bato sa langit ang tamaan sapul! Sorry guys mukang marami ata ko natamaan eh nagdedebate pa yung iba kala mo kung sinong magagaling.

I fell in love before with my former guest but just like the other love story of an mpa-guest relationship it was a very sad ending... masyadong kumplikado eh. Ma-pride kasi ako.. at ayoko ring sumbatan ako bandang huli.I'm an independent woman.. saka nalng siguro ako ma-iinlove pag hindi na ko mpa. Hindi nako naniniwala na may magseseryoso sakin hanggat nandito ko.

Mas magandang pumunta kayo sa mp wag nyo na pakialamn damdamin ng mpa,, we can be friends.. i can satisfy you... i can be your shock-absorber kung kunsumido ka sa buhay mo.. sa trabaho.. even kay wifey na hindi ka naiintindihan kung bakit nagpupunta ka sa mp..yan alng ang role namin bilang isang mpa in my own opinion.

Halos lahat ng mpa na member ng mtc na kilala ko ay may bf na dating guest nila wala lang silang lakas ng loob ilabas to dito kasi may mga bagay na pinoproktektahan.

So guys wag nyo naman kaming masyadong maliitin.. Kung meron bang ibang work na mataas ang sahod at kayang iprovide ang pangangailangan namin.. sintido kumon! malamang wala kami dito. Siguro naman aware kayo sa antas ng lipunan natin di ba? yan ba namn kailangan pang kinukwestyon yan. nagkataon lng na mas nakakaangat kayo..

You know the reason why im here?? Because my mom is a cancer patient.

Im with you IWA... it's really hurting to know that some men don't understand our feelings...You guys, why don't you try to put yourselves in our place? I remember when i started the topic in THE MPA PERSPECTIVE,, grabe ang daming nagreact ng negative sakin " wag daw akong mag- inarte sa ganitong uri ng trabaho ksi bastusin ang trabaho ko so ok lang na bastusin ako kapalit naman pera" eh what im trying to say is that we need a little respect yun lang.

tsk tsk tsk bato bato sa langit ang tamaan sapul! Sorry guys mukang marami ata ko natamaan eh nagdedebate pa yung iba kala mo kung sinong magagaling.

I fell in love before with my former guest but just like the other love story of an mpa-guest relationship it was a very sad ending... masyadong kumplikado eh. Ma-pride kasi ako.. at ayoko ring sumbatan ako bandang huli.I'm an independent woman.. saka nalng siguro ako ma-iinlove pag hindi na ko mpa. Hindi nako naniniwala na may magseseryoso sakin hanggat nandito ko.

Mas magandang pumunta kayo sa mp wag nyo na pakialamn damdamin ng mpa,, we can be friends.. i can satisfy you... i can be your shock-absorber kung kunsumido ka sa buhay mo.. sa trabaho.. even kay wifey na hindi ka naiintindihan kung bakit nagpupunta ka sa mp..yan alng ang role namin bilang isang mpa in my own opinion.

Halos lahat ng mpa na member ng mtc na kilala ko ay may bf na dating guest nila wala lang silang lakas ng loob ilabas to dito kasi may mga bagay na pinoproktektahan.

So guys wag nyo naman kaming masyadong maliitin.. Kung meron bang ibang work na mataas ang sahod at kayang iprovide ang pangangailangan namin.. sintido kumon! malamang wala kami dito. Siguro naman aware kayo sa antas ng lipunan natin di ba? yan ba namn kailangan pang kinukwestyon yan. nagkataon lng na mas nakakaangat kayo..

You know the reason why im here?? Because my mom is a cancer patient.

THANK YOU...really...for dropping by....i truly appreciate it....

GUYS!!..marry a lady because you love her.That's all i gotta say.[/b]

Sad to say how can I find a lady (like a needle in a haystack) I haven't met. You are kinda like this mysterious chick that can only be found in cyberspace, corny as it may sound.

Have you tried going to MPs? cus this is what this topic's all about :P

recently ive been going to genie... then i was shocked! i saw this girl and she was the girl of my dreams... back in college i saw her picture at some website and was thinking of saving up just to spend time with her... then after a few years i get to see her in person! i really dont know what im feeling... honestly i had lots of fun with her... mind you i didnt take her downstairs...

shes still a woman and desperate times calls for desperate measures... if i were in her position i might have done the same thing... pero siyempre kung para sa luho lang diba taena di na... but if i did it for a reason with utmost importance... for example jumpstart my life towards a better future... i'll use the money for bills and education...

basta ang sakin lang there is nothing wrong in falling inlove with MPA's... tao din sila marunong magmahal... basta once you're out... stay out and live a better life which everybody deserves... ewan basta very sensitive tong issue na to... but one thing i could say is i could fall inlove with her...

example lang... sabihin na natin na true love diba both ways... san ka makakahanap ng babae na magiging maalaga magaling pa sa kama sexy pa mabait pa matalino pa marunong magdala ng sarili marunong din sa buhay... diba taena dun na ko noh never na din ako kakaliwa diba... pero siyempre dapat tigil na pagiging MPA... onga dami na dumaan sa kanya... pero dati na yun takte kung malilibog din gf niyo ngayon parang ganun na din yun eh... basta may love trust honesty fidelity etc etc... its just the same as a relationship with somebody who has never been an MPA...

basta ang sakin lang there is nothing wrong in falling inlove with MPA's... tao din sila marunong magmahal... basta once you're out... stay out and live a better life which everybody deserves... ewan basta very sensitive tong issue na to... but one thing i could say is i could fall inlove with her...

example lang... sabihin na natin na true love diba both ways... san ka makakahanap ng babae na magiging maalaga magaling pa sa kama sexy pa mabait pa matalino pa marunong magdala ng sarili marunong din sa buhay... diba taena dun na ko noh never na din ako kakaliwa diba... pero siyempre dapat tigil na pagiging MPA... onga dami na dumaan sa kanya... pero dati na yun takte kung malilibog din gf niyo ngayon parang ganun na din yun eh... basta may love trust honesty fidelity etc etc... its just the same as a relationship with somebody who has never been an MPA...

Ofcourse...madali talagang mag fall sa mga prostitutes...eh kagaganda nila at lahat na :rolleyes: ...and kwistyun lang naman kung kayang seryosohin...panindigan, ipakilala sa mga relatives and friends...at pakasalan....o pag sasawaan lang? :rolleyes:

agree with u bro... it is easy to fall in love with them but the question is "kung kayang seryosohin... panindigan, ipakilala sa mga relatives and friends?" for me, kaya naman siguro pero they should stop since they are doing this for money lng naman diba? so if kami na, then i don't think she has to continue anymore since i'll help her in whatever financial needs she has (sa abot ng aking bulsa, hehe)... but if she still continue to f#&k with others, due to "tawag ng kalamnan" or should i say that happy sya to have multiple partners then ibang usapan n un...

just sharing what i have experienced... :goatee:

Ofcourse...madali talagang mag fall sa mga prostitutes...eh kagaganda nila at lahat na :rolleyes: ...and kwistyun lang naman kung kayang seryosohin...panindigan, ipakilala sa mga relatives and friends...at pakasalan....o pag sasawaan lang? :rolleyes:

I think i know where Iwa is getting at..

but let me try my point in this topic..

not all guys can do this.. panindigan, ipakilala sa relatives and friends... pakasalan.. but what is our point? we are talking about love right?

in the bible, part of the definition of love is that IT DOES NOT KEEP RECORDS OF WRONGS. - therefore.. forget what's her past...if the people around you can't live with such.. don't mind them.. it's how happy you guys are as a couple.

LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL, BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH - say you got her out of the thing she is doing.. REJOICE and be glad.... that's the truth.. she is out of it.

as for me.. i have not met the right girl for me yet.. if it is God's will for me to end up marrying a MPA's, then that i will follow... if that's His will.. what else do you think will go wrong? :thumbsupsmiley:

madali talaga! its really up to the MPA if she can be worth all of this: seryosohin...panindigan, ipakilala sa mga relatives and friends...at pakasalan... its never too late to become somebody worth all of this... AND... we know the views of a lot of people... dont you think na you are lucky that there are still people who are open minded... if an MPA can change into somebody irreplaceable diba ang swerte ng lalake... swerte din ng MPA...

it will be hard for family and friends to accept but if they can see genuine happiness and sincerity... true love... and makita nila na the MPA has changed for the better... nagsusumikap at nagtitiyaga katulong ang bf diba... its better than having somebody with royal blood and who doesnt know anything about real life...

this kind of situation is really possible... its up to the couple if they could last a lifetime together worthy of each other... pero takte diba kung ako talaga magkaroon ng gf na MPA tapos mabait maaalaga street smart and all good qualities and she gives up MPA life for something which is better though a bit harder kind of life but the results would be for true happiness... takte dun na ko kaysa sa isang mayaman na wala naman alam... or nagtatrabaho nga wala din alam sa pag aalaga or sa kama... or babae magaling nga sa kama pero nangangaliwa naman... basta para sakin i wont close my door on the possibility... true love never tread on smooth roads...