Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

that's so true...hirap talaga...gamitan sila...but then again, from what i have read, and it's true also, you won't know kung ginagamit ka rin...ginagawa kang "papa"...

kaya curious ako, and i posted earlier...wondering what happened to the original poster? natuloy ba? baka puede nang i telenovela...:)

it would be nice kung may nag post na lalaki...sana kung may mga MPAs/PSPs/GROs dito eh, mag post na rin sila ng comments nila...

Yes.... :thumbsupsmiley: Come on girls... :flowers: Calling all "ex" and not so "ex" MPA's/PSPs/GROs post naman kayo about your clients falling in love with you. Use an "alternick" if you don't want us to know the usually handle that you use. There's got to be pokpoks out there with a success story???? :unsure: or then again maybe not???? :unsure:

What the hell, tell us how "IT SUCKS BEING YOU!" :thumbsdownsmiley: Tell us how your pathetic lives missed the one true love because you went for the money ;) instead of going for love. :wub:

TELL US OF THE CLIENTS THAT YOU LET FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HOW YOU DOGGED THEM OUT??? :evil:

Yes.... :thumbsupsmiley: Come on girls... :flowers: Calling all "ex" and not so "ex" MPA's/PSPs/GROs post naman kayo about your clients falling in love with you. Use an "alternick" if you don't want us to know the usually handle that you use. There's got to be pokpoks out there with a success story???? :unsure: or then again maybe not???? :unsure:

What the hell, tell us how "IT SUCKS BEING YOU!" :thumbsdownsmiley: Tell us how your pathetic lives missed the one true love because you went for the money ;) instead of going for love. :wub:

TELL US OF THE CLIENTS THAT YOU LET FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HOW YOU DOGGED THEM OUT??? :evil:

oo nga, baka naman may mga ala richard gere or julia roberts diyan...pretty woman walking down the street...hey hey!!!

i have a couple of friends who fell in love with & married GROs.. they're quite normal couples, happy p with kids, kya lang yung isa, the girl still works at ayaw tumigil.. even went to japan pa. so i dont think tatagal sila.

True love ?...try not to give money at all...then see if she will stay with you :thumbsdownsmiley: . Try to "be sick" :sleepysmiley03: with no money :( , if she will take care of you and your "bills"...

Read Buwayahman(FHM blogs) article on this and you will see that ALL men are on the losing end...these girls :evil: are smarter than you think they are. Smarter than us...who are just "malibog (and very stupid :cry: !)

Only your wife :heart: OLDER MAN :zorro: will love :wub: you no matter what...don't be stupid :hypocritesmiley: !

[/color][/size]

My ex-wife was a GRO from a small club in QC. Kahit ang income level ko that time is below middle class level she accepted me as i was and we became lovers. She was 15 during those time and we've been together for 5 years and produced a son. She was the reason why my family then disowned me because of her age and her past. However, being a stubborn person as i was and my love for her was blind, i proved to my family that i can survive on my own. My income then was not enough to support a family; I tried applying overseas which luckily i was able to land a job with the help of her father who worked in the phil. embassy. My first job was disastrous my salary was not that high and always delayed. But i managed to secure another job, which helped me financially support my family. While in the phils. my ex-wife frequently visited my family together with our son, which softened their heart and accpeted her as part of the family. but her so called "barkadas" kept on inviting her for gimiks (my ex-wife and i used to love going out on gimiks always) until she started to neglect our son and enjoy her life as a single woman. Her "barkadas" even make fun of her having an old guy as a husband, which she was very ashamed of. well, the worst had come when she got involved with a fil-am, and decided to leave me and my son for him. i was devastated and applied an emergency leave to confront her. she was even mad at me for coming to the phils. and straight in my face to tell that she didn't love me anymore. i almost punched her but instead of hitting her; i hit the door. i had never been angry for all my life; at least i proved to myself i can never hit a woman. well i told her that she can go with her man but leave my son with me. first she was being stubborn but awhile she conceded coz she can't afford to support my son and the guy frowned on supporting the kid. my ex-wife has a daughter with the other guy and are separated now. she currently has a new italian bf. we are in good terms after the tumultuos relationship for the sake of our son and she always seek my advice regarding relationship. i often tease her that things will be different if she's with me. hehehe. anyway, those were the days of life's struggle and hardship, which i was able to surpass. my motto now to any lady " love mko; love din kita pero kung ayaw mo na sa akin, hanap na lang akong iba. d naman ikaw lang ang babae sa mundo" well to all the guys falling in love with psp/gro/mpa, this is a test of your maturity level on how will you cope life's reality. it's not always a happy ending but an experience to remember.

Well to all guys falling for these ladies, just look into yourself on how far will you broadened your mind with life's realities. It will definitely not a smooth sailing or a "pretty woman" type of ending. There will be lots of struggles, heartaches, doubts and pressures from friends and families. And both of you must be strong to weather these hardships. You'll need a lot of patience and understanding. Once you have surpassed these tests then your level of maturity will heightened and your outlook with life will be different. As for me, experiencing emotional and financial problems at the same time is the worst situation one would encounter in life. So guys, just think things very carefully and will you accept the challenges that life's reality will bring. :goatee: :goatee: :goatee:

Just an update on my four loves... :blush: "The revolving door once again lets out another." I had to let one of my favorite gro gfs go for rule violations (sayang masarap pa naman siyang mag sex) :cry: , and I had to put the other one on ice for not returning my call. :angry: She's been texting and calling back now, but I'll give her a "time out" muna. ;) See if she will crawl back? Tutal the remaining two are pleasuring me pa naman. :wub: Mas masunurin pa. :cool:

Pero sayang talaga iyong na "let go" ko. :cry: Ganun ba talaga ang falling in love with GROs. Matigas ang ulo ng iba. :upside:

"No loss nlang" :evil:

"SUCH IS LIFE" :( , I GUESS I'LL JUST HEAD UP TO TAGAYTAY AND POOR ME A TALL GLASS OF LANKA FLAVORED JOJO'S MOJO TO CHILL OUT. ;) (Baon nlang me ng isa sa dalawa ;) )

Just an update on my four loves... :blush: "The revolving door once again lets out another." I had to let one of my favorite gro gfs go for rule violations (sayang masarap pa naman siyang mag sex) :cry: , and I had to put the other one on ice for not returning my call. :angry: She's been texting and calling back now, but I'll give her a "time out" muna. ;) See if she will crawl back? Tutal the remaining two are pleasuring me pa naman. :wub: Mas masunurin pa. :cool:

Pero sayang talaga iyong na "let go" ko. :cry: Ganun ba talaga ang falling in love with GROs. Matigas ang ulo ng iba. :upside:

"No loss nlang" :evil:

"SUCH IS LIFE" :( , I GUESS I'LL JUST HEAD UP TO TAGAYTAY AND POOR ME A TALL GLASS OF LANKA FLAVORED JOJO'S MOJO TO CHILL OUT. ;) (Baon nlang me ng isa sa dalawa ;) )

Hey dude, whats happenin there, why u lettin go ur prized possesions? Who among the lucky girls got dropped from your list of babes. Poor girl, shes gona miss you dude.

Hey dude, whats happenin there, why u lettin go ur prized possesions? Who among the lucky girls got dropped from your list of babes. Poor girl, shes gona miss you dude.

Dude I had to let go of "L". And I put mestiza "T" on a time out.

Para di tayo "OT".

My loving gro "L" was great while it lasted. :wub: But she messed up. :( She hid the fact that she and her friends went to the beach. Then she lied when I asked her if there were any dudes with them? :grr: How did I find out??? I hijacked her friendster and yahoo email passwords. :cool: Going down her contacts in friendster; I accessed her close friend's friendster account and went through the pictures. Guess who I saw???? Posing in the beach pictures (pics were dated) was "L" with two dudes !!!!:grr: .

Dudes, whether you love them or not, it pays to always second guess GROs. "No loss though". Got a new one lined up. She's still in my obedience training program. We will see. :upside:

When loving GROs/MPAs/PSPs, I have 3 simple rules they must obey. 1. Don't hide anything from me. 2. Don't lie to me. 3. No other dudes but "ME". Three strikes and they are dropped. It's either "my way" or the "Highway". :angry:

Needless to say, I dropped "L". :thumbsdownsmiley: Changed her passwords in her yahoo and friendster accounts and now I own her cyber world. :evil:

Dudes to survive loving these types; "Always call the shots"! :thumbsupsmiley: "Never never give up your span of control". Peace out, Dudes! :flowers:

Para di tayo "OT".

My loving gro "L" was great while it lasted. :wub: But she messed up. :( She hid the fact that she and her friends went to the beach. Then she lied when I asked her if there were any dudes with them? :grr: How did I find out??? I hijacked her friendster and yahoo email passwords. :cool: Going down her contacts in friendster; I accessed her close friend's friendster account and went through the pictures. Guess who I saw???? Posing in the beach pictures (pics were dated) was "L" with two dudes !!!!:grr: .

Dudes, whether you love them or not, it pays to always second guess GROs. "No loss though". Got a new one lined up. She's still in my obedience training program. We will see. :upside:

When loving GROs/MPAs/PSPs, I have 3 simple rules they must obey. 1. Don't hide anything from me. 2. Don't lie to me. 3. No other dudes but "ME". Three strikes and they are dropped. It's either "my way" or the "Highway". :angry:

Needless to say, I dropped "L". :thumbsdownsmiley: Changed her passwords in her yahoo and friendster accounts and now I own her cyber world. :evil:

Dudes to survive loving these types; "Always call the shots"! :thumbsupsmiley: "Never never give up your span of control". Peace out, Dudes! :flowers:

I m sure all the other girls will mbe falling in line to meet you. I will catch the overflow of girls from your back, got my drift. Anyway, theres always a fallback on your side, as for me i m now loveless and just comming back to the scene. Hope i hook up with someone here on this site. havnt gone out lately, just toying around with my cars, trying to beat the world speed record in my turbo wagon. Will be in the states by the 20th, gonna hook up with my fil am milf friend. with me luck dude.

True love ?...try not to give money at all...then see if she will stay with you :thumbsdownsmiley: . Try to "be sick" :sleepysmiley03: with no money :( , if she will take care of you and your "bills"...

Read Buwayahman(FHM blogs) article on this and you will see that ALL men are on the losing end...these girls :evil: are smarter than you think they are. Smarter than us...who are just "malibog (and very stupid :cry: !)

Only your wife :heart: OLDER MAN :zorro: will love :wub: you no matter what...don't be stupid :hypocritesmiley: !

[/color][/size]

medyo natawa ako dito..."try to be sick" - baka if you have moolah, she will want you to be sick and pretend to take care of you...kanina mapupunta ang mana??? :thumbsupsmiley: :lol:

if they are really after your money, magtyatyaga sila, hindi ba? wala namang pinagkaiba masyado sa dating gawain nila, tama? yung nga lang, isa lang ang kasama nila (well, dapat) ikaw lang, may bahay silang titirahan, tapos makakakain ng tama...eh parang ang nangyari lang eh, easier ang trabaho nila...pero same trabaho...hintayin ka na lang mawala -either magkasakit ka or iwanan mo siya...

if they are smart, nakaipon na rin sila...

who is using who? :unsure:

you think if there are pokpoks with success story they would be posting here? :lol: baka unalis na ng bansa!!! :D

sa mga nababasa ko dito, mukhang fairy tale lamang ang puedeng mangyari dito :sleepysmiley03: ang client maiinlove sa ganun babae? baka siguro may diperensya yung lalaki? dont take it wrong...diperensya meaning baka may inferiority comlex, dpressed, o may mga tawag na emotional or psychological scars...isipin niyo lang na parang 1st love nyo ito, and first sex experience...you cannot forget the girl di ba? :thumbsupsmiley: kung andiyan uli yung babae na iyon eh, baka mainlove ka all over again...:)

anyway, fairy tale kasi totoong puede ka mainlove...inaasume ko na may paraang matiyak mo without na hindi ka pinaglalaruan lamang, or pineperahan etc...smart kasi mga ito eh...pero bgyan natin benfit of the doubt na truly in love kayo ala mga telenovela...sa mga lalaki at babae -kaya nyo ba panindigan siya? sa lalaki - ano ang magiging pakiramdam mo kung may makakita sa inyong dalawa at ang nakakita eh dating client niya? at ang client na iyon ay presidente ng company mo o boss mo? siguro sa umpisa, okay okay lang...pero dahan dahan kang maapektohan niyan di ba? kaya mo ba iyan?

same sa babae? ano ang pakiramdam niyo kung sa wedding reception niyo eh nakita mo kamag-anak niya na naging regular mo dati? kaya niyo ba iyan?

pustahan tayo maraming magsasabi na love conquers all :wub: , kayang kaya ko iyan...pero alam ko na BS iyan...parang isang masamang :evil: butong itinanim iyan...lalaki at lalaki iyan...at isang araw, aatakehin ka niyan - biglaan, parang isang ninja :ninja:

anong say niyo boys and girls?

Para di tayo "OT".

mr sinister

i have been reading your posts with great interest :thumbsupsmiley:

tama iyan - show them who is boss!!! :angry: never be :unsure: or :mellow: in the way you treat them...let them toe the line...

mahirap na eh...you never know if you are being played...maybe with your "rules" that is one way of finding out...

you mentioned before that you love all 4 of them...(until now) but i guess not all of them love you back the way you might have been led to believe...in the end, mukhang nabisto mo rin yung isa...at delikado yung pangalawa...

mukhang game lang talaga ito no? parang kung nainlove ka talaga eh, at ipinakita mo, delikado ka na...they will be in control...you will be surprised how many guys are like that...

i like your style!!! :rolleyes: keep them straight!!! stray and out na sila! :angry:

mr sinister

tama iyan - show them who is boss!!! :angry: never be :unsure: or :mellow: in the way you treat them...let them toe the line...

mahirap na eh...you never know if you are being played...maybe with your "rules" that is one way of finding out...

you mentioned before that you love all 4 of them...(until now) but i guess not all of them love you back the way you might have been led to believe...in the end, mukhang nabisto mo rin yung isa...at delikado yung pangalawa...

mukhang game lang talaga ito no? parang kung nainlove ka talaga eh, at ipinakita mo, delikado ka na...they will be in control...you will be surprised how many guys are like that...

i like your style!!! :rolleyes: keep them straight!!! stray and out na sila! :angry:

This a tipical example of men frequenting bars. Most guys frequent bars because they have a girl there, we used to call that bakod. Thats when you table the girl as often as possible so no one else could get her, but girls nowadays learn to hang on to men who give back something to them, kaya nagiging loyal sila. And men tend to promise a lot to these girls too. I just want to have a good time when i go there, kaya no promises ako, they still come and i take them.

mr sinister

Your the "Man"! :thumbsupsmiley: Yup dre,

:thumbsupsmiley: "PUSONG BATO" IS THE MAIN REQUIREMENT TO SURVIVE THESE TYPES. :thumbsupsmiley:

This a tipical example of men frequenting bars. Most guys frequent bars because they have a girl there, we used to call that bakod. Thats when you table the girl as often as possible so no one else could get her, but girls nowadays learn to hang on to men who give back something to them, kaya nagiging loyal sila. And men tend to promise a lot to these girls too. I just want to have a good time when i go there, kaya no promises ako, they still come and i take them.

Your dead on! dre! :cool: Don't just have one girl, have a few and try to pick the ones you can control. Alot of these girls are so fed up with the nice guy types. They start looking all the same to them. "Chumps" !

To the gift givers and the promise makers.... Do you really think you are making a lasting impression on them? :unsure: Why do alot of these types run back to bad boys like me? ;) They even give me gifts.... some of my gifts may have been recycled from you? :upside:

• 2 weeks later...

wala sigurong mga mpas etc falling in love with clients no? walang nagrereply...

or siguro nga - they just play with their clients - they show their love depending on how fat the client's wallet is...?

looks like if you are not careful you will be caught in their net...lalo na yung mga lonely lonely dyan...

players nga mga ito...good actresses too...very good manipulators i think...

sa mga nababasa ko dito, mukhang fairy tale lamang ang puedeng mangyari dito :sleepysmiley03: ang client maiinlove sa ganun babae? baka siguro may diperensya yung lalaki? dont take it wrong...diperensya meaning baka may inferiority comlex, dpressed, o may mga tawag na emotional or psychological scars...isipin niyo lang na parang 1st love nyo ito, and first sex experience...you cannot forget the girl di ba? :thumbsupsmiley: kung andiyan uli yung babae na iyon eh, baka mainlove ka all over again...:)

anyway, fairy tale kasi totoong puede ka mainlove...inaasume ko na may paraang matiyak mo without na hindi ka pinaglalaruan lamang, or pineperahan etc...smart kasi mga ito eh...pero bgyan natin benfit of the doubt na truly in love kayo ala mga telenovela...sa mga lalaki at babae -kaya nyo ba panindigan siya? sa lalaki - ano ang magiging pakiramdam mo kung may makakita sa inyong dalawa at ang nakakita eh dating client niya? at ang client na iyon ay presidente ng company mo o boss mo? siguro sa umpisa, okay okay lang...pero dahan dahan kang maapektohan niyan di ba? kaya mo ba iyan?

same sa babae? ano ang pakiramdam niyo kung sa wedding reception niyo eh nakita mo kamag-anak niya na naging regular mo dati? kaya niyo ba iyan?

pustahan tayo maraming magsasabi na love conquers all :wub: , kayang kaya ko iyan...pero alam ko na BS iyan...parang isang masamang :evil: butong itinanim iyan...lalaki at lalaki iyan...at isang araw, aatakehin ka niyan - biglaan, parang isang ninja :ninja:

anong say niyo boys and girls?

Master dudulover, I hope you are right and you talk with so much sense. At this time, I am still in an affair with an MPA, and thus, it is a very trying time in adjusting in our relationship.

Master dudulover, I hope you are right and you talk with so much sense. At this time, I am still in an affair with an MPA, and thus, it is a very trying time in adjusting in our relationship.

i'm no master...hehe...how long have you been in this relationship...

sa tingin ko, a lot would like to know about what's happening, kung anong nararamdaman mo, at anong naiisip mo...

also yung side ng ka affair mo...

mahirap talaga mag adjust niyan...so many questions...so many doubts...obstacle to overcome talaga...but these doubts are what eats you up...ito ang hirap talaga sa relasyon na ganitong klase...yung duda...sa akin, sa tingin ko...hindi ito kaya talunin ng pagmamahal...

siguro magshare ka pa para makapag comment ang iba...