Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I had mavic too couple of times na well she is good... like sa sabi ko sa 1st fr ko na parang gf na matagal mo di na kita... she knows what she is doing to make her client very special... for me nagiba level ng spa kasi nga sa gfe na bigay nya... but if her professionalism hit you off guard boom yan na ung spark...

Sabi nga respect her you'll be rewarded... well she is still my fav thera and araw araw kakulitan...

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask this question especially to the guys who are/were in love with thera before/now? what are the pros/cons of such relationship? and if you are on a relationship with your thera per your experience how long did it last (how many days, weeks, months, years)?

I do understand falling in love with someone is by chance/fate but given some of you guys here have experience such... May I know the benefits of having an intimate relationship with your thera? What "added benefits/freebies" did u get when u are in a relationship with them?

Hope u can enlighten me

Thanks

Back then, I had a ‘relationship’ (I don’t know how you call it) with a thera. We both knew our boundaries. I’m married and she’s a thera, no strings attach. I spend some of sneakiest and craziest nights with her. I enjoyed her company and I hope she felt the same. There are times that I’d rather spend my time with her than my wife. There were also times when she would take a leave just to be with me. But every good thing must come to an end. My ex-wife caught this sneaky affair. I decided to cut my communications with her and save my marriage. But unluckily my marriage was not save. My affair with a thera also ended. I’m left all alone.

After my first failed marriage, I re-married, had a son and relocated to the province. And everything went well. Until one day, out of boredom I tried visiting this site again. I saw posts and messages of her. Out of curiosity, I tried checking her profile again. Ever since our last conversation, I didn't hear anything about her. The last time I checked, she already quit. I didn't know that she returned to the spa business again and now active. So I message her. During those times, I really don't care if she replies or not. Besides I’m now happily remarried and I know I'm done with these things. But she replied to my messages. Then I found myself wanting to visit her. I told her that soon I'll surprise her. After few months of exchanging messages, finally I had the chance of visiting her. Damn it! It was a great night of reminiscing the past. It was a great night indeed. It's like two Xs meeting again to put an end to an unfinished business. I don't need to elaborate, you can just imagine what happened inside the room. s@%t happens, I'm beginning to be hooked to this vice again.

After that night, she no longer replied to my numerous calls and messages. That may be is what you call closure. Until we meet again dear thera.

Edited by Al Jur
  • Like (+1) 1

Back then, I had a ‘relationship’ (I don’t know how you call it) with a thera. We both knew our boundaries. I’m married and she’s a thera, no strings attach. I spend some of sneakiest and craziest nights with her. I enjoyed her company and I hope she felt the same. There are times that I’d rather spend my time with her than my wife. There were also times when she would take a leave just to be with me. But every good thing must come to an end. My ex-wife caught this sneaky affair. I decided to cut my communications with her and save my marriage. But unluckily my marriage was not save. My affair with a thera also ended. I’m left all alone.

After my first failed marriage, I re-married, had a son and relocated to the province. And everything went well. Until one day, out of boredom I tried visiting this site again. I saw posts and messages of her. Out of curiosity, I tried checking her profile again. Ever since our last conversation, I didn't hear anything about her. The last time I checked, she already quit. I didn't know that she returned to the spa business again and now active. So I message her. During those times, I really don't care if she replies or not. Besides I’m now happily remarried and I know I'm done with these things. But she replied to my messages. Then I found myself wanting to visit her. I told her that soon I'll surprise her. After few months of exchanging messages, finally I had the chance of visiting her. Damn it! It was a great night of reminiscing the past. It was a great night indeed. It's like two Xs meeting again to put an end to an unfinished business. I don't need to elaborate, you can just imagine what happened inside the room. s@%t happens, I'm beginning to be hooked to this vice again.

After that night, she no longer replied to my numerous calls and messages. That may be is what you call closure. Until we meet again dear thera.

She administered the "coup de grâce" with that last night EScapade...eh?

• Like (+1) 1

I was in a 6 month relationship with a former top thera. We met in April 2016 and our first session was so bombastic that I came back for more. It eventually became an everyday thing for me to book her on her last call (11 PM), then drive her to her haus when she leaves the spa. A lot of times, we don't go home directly but we spend time somewhere else. In the process, sparks happened, more for her than me I think.

Consequently, a month later, May 2016, she told me and she was already in love with me and that was when we started our relationship. I admit I wasn't certain if things will become serious, she was a top thera after all, with 8-10 clients a day and it was quite known that she was very generous with ES.

Things dived in that direction when on July 7, our monthsary, she introduced me to her family. Myself and her family clicked very well, the parents made me feel they want me to be the future husband of their daughter. Thus, with her family's encouragement, we eventually lived together. By August, we agreed that she has to stop the industry for our relationship to really work. We had an amazing time those months,I really thought it would last.

By October, their family had a financial need that had to be addressed. For reasons I could not understand then, my thera-GF asked my permission to return to work. She said she wanted to fix the "problem" herself and that she won't rely on me for finances.She said she needed to regain her pride and she doesn't want to be accused of being reliant on a rich BF. We had a long and dramatic talk but eventually I allowed her to work in the spa again provided she set certain limitations in ES. Down the road, it proved our undoing. She was a top thera and upon her return, former regular clients flocked to avail her services. Sadly, since she already had a reputation for providing high mileage in ES, she was not able to adhere to our agreement. This was confirmed to me by other theras close to me and some GM-friends themselves.Things quickly cascaded downward from there, she began to do lie about things, we constantly bicker until finally, the strain brought our relationship to an end.

Advantages of a thera GF?Well, in the physical sense, the sex is amazing.They are well practiced in the art of providing pleasure and getting exlusive access to these skills on a daily basis is heavenly. On an emotional aspect, its the same as with every relationship. You feel you have a partner in your journey that you can share your life with. What did I regret? Only 1 thing, I allowed her to return to her previous employment. She didn't have to but her tears moved me to agree. Yes, a thera-client relationship can work but the thera remaining in the business will signifantly lower the chances of the partnership succeeding. Lesson learned the hard way.

Note: Ex-thera GF is single now and last I heard, she won't return to the business anymore. We reestablished our communication, where that road will lead, I don't know as my eyes are currently fixed on a different object of affection. But it was nice to regain my friendship with my ex at the very least. :)

• Like (+1) 3

I was in a 6 month relationship with a former top thera. We met in April 2016 and our first session was so bombastic that I came back for more. It eventually became an everyday thing for me to book her on her last call (11 PM), then drive her to her haus when she leaves the spa. A lot of times, we don't go home directly but we spend time somewhere else. In the process, sparks happened, more for her than me I think.

Consequently, a month later, May 2016, she told me and she was already in love with me and that was when we started our relationship. I admit I wasn't certain if things will become serious, she was a top thera after all, with 8-10 clients a day and it was quite known that she was very generous with ES.

Things dived in that direction when on July 7, our monthsary, she introduced me to her family. Myself and her family clicked very well, the parents made me feel they want me to be the future husband of their daughter. Thus, with her family's encouragement, we eventually lived together. By August, we agreed that she has to stop the industry for our relationship to really work. We had an amazing time those months,I really thought it would last.

By October, their family had a financial need that had to be addressed. For reasons I could not understand then, my thera-GF asked my permission to return to work. She said she wanted to fix the "problem" herself and that she won't rely on me for finances.She said she needed to regain her pride and she doesn't want to be accused of being reliant on a rich BF. We had a long and dramatic talk but eventually I allowed her to work in the spa again provided she set certain limitations in ES. Down the road, it proved our undoing. She was a top thera and upon her return, former regular clients flocked to avail her services. Sadly, since she already had a reputation for providing high mileage in ES, she was not able to adhere to our agreement. This was confirmed to me by other theras close to me and some GM-friends themselves.Things quickly cascaded downward from there, she began to do lie about things, we constantly bicker until finally, the strain brought our relationship to an end.

Advantages of a thera GF?Well, in the physical sense, the sex is amazing.They are well practiced in the art of providing pleasure and getting exlusive access to these skills on a daily basis is heavenly. On an emotional aspect, its the same as with every relationship. You feel you have a partner in your journey that you can share your life with. What did I regret? Only 1 thing, I allowed her to return to her previous employment. She didn't have to but her tears moved me to agree. Yes, a thera-client relationship can work but the thera remaining in the business will signifantly lower the chances of the partnership succeeding. Lesson learned the hard way.

Note: Ex-thera GF is single now and last I heard, she won't return to the business anymore. We reestablished our communication, where that road will lead, I don't know as my eyes are currently fixed on a different object of affection. But it was nice to regain my friendship with my ex at the very least. :)

Why don't you try your relationship with her again sir? :)

Why don't you try your relationship with her again sir? :)

Because we both moved on after our failed attempt at a relationship...and now, I have affections for someone else. I doubt she has feelings for me too at this point in her life. :D

Technically I am still single, so is she....Like what I said, I don't know what the future holds. It may very well be we will reignite our previous sparks, or we may just go in different directions never crossing paths again.,,ah the beauty of life, always on your toes on what the tomorrow may bring... :D

Because we both moved on after our failed attempt at a relationship...and now, I have affections for someone else. I doubt she has feelings for me too at this point in her life. :D

Technically I am still single, so is she....Like what I said, I don't know what the future holds. It may very well be we will reignite our previous sparks, or we may just go in different directions never crossing paths again.,,ah the beauty of life, always on your toes on what the tomorrow may bring... :D

But you still do communicate with each other sir?:) You have affections for someone who is also a thera sir? :)

But you still do communicate with each other sir? :) You have affections for someone who is also a thera sir? :)

Yes for both. Ex and me have been communication a lot lately. Nothing of the romantic nature, just catching up on each others affairs....and another yes also to your 2nd question. ;)

Edited by Lesluthor

I'm glad na moving on ka na. Ganun din ako, nawala na ang spark. Hindi ko na sya hinahanap. At kahit makita ko ulit mga pictures nya ay napapasmile na lang ako pero wala na yung excitement. Naaapreciate ko na ngayon ang mga pics ng ibang therapists. Masama nito ay parang gusto ko na ulit bumalik ng spa. :P

ganito rin nararamdaman ko now. its been a 4 days na medyo hindi ko na rin sya madalas hanapin...pero nag memessage pa rin sya sa viber pero as regular guest na lang. may natitirang spark pa rin, pero paras upos na lang ng pospuro..hahaha...anyway, magkikita kami bukas, di ko alam kung ano ang reaction namin bukas...

Yes for both. Ex and me have been communication a lot lately. Nothing of the romantic nature, just catching up on each others affairs....and another yes also to your 2nd question. ;)

same here. we have still communication but as a friend or guest relationship. im focusing my attention now to other theras para mapabilis makalimot and makamove on...pero i'll be careful this time not to fall again for a thera...mahirap na masaktan ulit...

but anyway, what will happen tomorrow, i dont know since magkikita kami and gagawan nya ako...malamang as thera-guest relationship na lang not as lover...i dont know what will happen naman sa sex namin

I assume most GM's here who have fallen for a thera have dealt with the fact that when their "beloved" is working, she is with another man alone, most likely partially or fully naked.

So to change the conversation a bit, a question for these GM's: supposing there are only two choices, who would you rather their guest be, an old wrinkly man OR a young attractive man? Which one can you tolerate her to be with alone in the room?

Id rather have the old man spend time alone with my naked GF.Young men have raging hormones and are more likely to ask for upgraded ES.Add to the fact that theras are young women too at the peak of their sexual activity, there is greater likelihood of a non-standard ES happening if the client is a young attractive guy.

Indeed, life is full of surprises! :)

"Sometimes, what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all." ;)

Working on that new conquest bro.Though I dont think "conquest" is the best term.Object of my affection is more appropriate.Lol

Good luck bro, hope you find a new love, thera or otherwise. :)

Sometimes, I refuse to believe that the reason guys like me have no thera gf is coz of guys like you who are taking more than your fair share. :lol: