Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I have two theories.

First, it is unusual, but possible that a guy expresses his suppressed love by saying hurtful words. Think of the mischievous boy who bullies the prettiest girl in class. He is a bully, yes, but the pleasure or happiness comes not from bullying but from getting attention from the girl. He is immature and he can only express his love by bullying.

Same with the guy/s in your life. He is immature, perhaps and doesn't know how to manage feelings. If you truly love someone, the hurtful words you say to the beloved will hurt the speaker even more. Could it be that he's saying those words to hurt you, to hurt himself, and hopefully erase whatever feelings are left?

The second possible explanation is he never loved you, and looked at you as a trophy. And trophies are supposedly there just for display, just there to give him prestige, bragging rights and social acceptance. And once you broke out of that trophy mode, it is easier for him to break you.

thanks sir, this really makes me think much more deeply til now im thinking about this.

'hopefully erase whatever feelings are left' - makes sense.. im a lil bit guilty dito... pero ako i talk to myself lang..hahaha convincing myself lang na i should stop but lagi default ko is mahalin padin sia hahaha para siang gravity lagi ako hinihila. lol. yeah maybe ganun nga siguro..... other people say awful words para iconvince yung sarili nila that they shouldnt love that person. this really makes sense gosh!

so there's a possibility that maybe some client who claims to love a thera is not really inlove with her na baka he just consider her as a trophy right..? tapos when they fail to get that 'trophy' they get angry and frustrated... hmmmmm

Thanks ulit master. Can you at least give us a clue sa frequemcy of visits mo? Para alam ko rin kung gaaano pa ang lalakbayin ko para ma immune sa charm ng mga.thera.

Is this true or are you just pulling a leg?

If its true my advice, just go to other spas and try different theras. Its easy to choose just one, lalo na sa spa blind matching dyn kaya makakita ka ng maganda e mag stick ka talaga sa kanya. Pero kung ganda at charm lang kasi madami naman talaga. Sa MP lang kita mo pa sila.

Ilanh beses ka na bang napupunta sa spa? Bago ka lng ba? Pro kung lahat ng thera ma makasama mo e naiinlove ka e wag ka mag alala hindi itong thread na ito makakatulong syo, kasi chances are thera o hindi madali kang ma inlove.

Okey lang dn madaling ma inlove, basta loaded ka. Kasi news flash, kung gold digging lang naman, hindi lang naman sa thera o sa MP ka makakahanap ng gold digger. Ako nga pangarap ko, pag matanda na ako at loaded kukuha ako ng kabit, 2... hehehe.. pangarap lang naman. Mahirap kaya bumuhay ng 3 pamilya. Pero kung kaya ko e at payag naman ang mga asawa ko, e gagawin ko talaga. Idol ko talaga pag may no. 2 at inaalagaan nya ung 2 family nya ng above average. Work hard play hard...

Edited by Kingkongphils

Hindi sa frequency ng visits yan. Nasa mindset lang yan.

Correct me if I am wrong but your problem is you keep going back to a spa because you get attracted to a certain therapist physically. Yung pinunta mo dun ay dahil crush mo yung therapist na gusto mong angkinin. Tama ba? If yes, why not do a paradigm shift? Why not keep going back to a therapist because she gives good service?

Ty

Edited by kuparas

Is this true or are you just pulling a leg?

If its true my advice, just go to other spas and try different theras. Its easy to choose just one, lalo na sa spa blind matching dyn kaya makakita ka ng maganda e mag stick ka talaga sa kanya. Pero kung ganda at charm lang kasi madami naman talaga. Sa MP lang kita mo pa sila.

Ilanh beses ka na bang napupunta sa spa? Bago ka lng ba? Pro kung lahat ng thera ma makasama mo e naiinlove ka e wag ka mag alala hindi itong thread na ito makakatulong syo, kasi chances are thera o hindi madali kang ma inlove.

Okey lang dn madaling ma inlove, basta loaded ka. Kasi news flash, kung gold digging lang naman, hindi lang naman sa thera o sa MP ka makakahanap ng gold digger. Ako nga pangarap ko, pag matanda na ako at loaded kukuha ako ng kabit, 2... hehehe.. pangarap lang naman. Mahirap kaya bumuhay ng 3 pamilya. Pero kung kaya ko e at payag naman ang mga asawa ko, e gagawin ko talaga. Idol ko talaga pag may no. 2 at inaalagaan nya ung 2 family nya ng above average. Work hard play hard...

More than a hundred. Beyond getting advise I also want to get an idea about posters here and of how many times they've been to a spa and if their posts are just theories or based on experience.

I already got my answer via pm.

Edited by kuparas

Yes that seems to be it, as love is the hardest to define but that is as good as it gets.

Full acceptance, with the improvement of life happiness as the ultimate target :)

There's just too many mindless posts here it gets tiring really.

andaming nag claclaim na nagmahal daw sila ng thera , pero nasayang lang, niloko lang daw sila, ginamit lang daw sila. wala daw kwenta yung thera na minahal nila. Sorry i really can't understand. what does love really means ba for some of you..?

mine kasi eto.

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they arent good enough, without any belief that they would be better if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we cant stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought I love you isnt necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesnt want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we dont look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfles

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

how can you claimed that you had love someone, kung kayang kaya mo naman magsalita ng super harsh things about her..? is that love..? you are hurt. ok i understand. pero is it enough para saktan or pagsalitaan mo ng kung ano ano yung taong kiniclaim mo na minahal mo..? hmmmmmm... is it really love..?

please can someone help me understand..?

• Like (+1) 1

thanks sir, this really makes me think much more deeply til now im thinking about this.

'hopefully erase whatever feelings are left' - makes sense.. im a lil bit guilty dito... pero ako i talk to myself lang..hahaha convincing myself lang na i should stop but lagi default ko is mahalin padin sia hahaha para siang gravity lagi ako hinihila. lol. yeah maybe ganun nga siguro..... other people say awful words para iconvince yung sarili nila that they shouldnt love that person. this really makes sense gosh!

so there's a possibility that maybe some client who claims to love a thera is not really inlove with her na baka he just consider her as a trophy right..? tapos when they fail to get that 'trophy' they get angry and frustrated... hmmmmm

As in any other male-female situation, most guys will do or say anything just to get laid. The spa scene is not an exception.

Whenever a thera-friend says a particular client is beginning to be special, I always tell them to hold on, think twice, and mag-ingat. Baka lang kasi gusto niya makalibre. Beyond getting free sex, having a famous thera as a GF likely makes the guy a source of envy. Especially if countless men have been chasing her and asking her out.

Iba pang usapan iyong nanligaw at nabasted. If a guy is not open-minded mature, he could be really really devastated if rejected by a thera. Much more than he'd be if the girl is not in the spa industry. This is probably the reason why some of your suitors got angry upon rejection.

• Like (+1) 1

As in any other male-female situation, most guys will do or say anything just to get laid. The spa scene is not an exception.

Whenever a thera-friend says a particular client is beginning to be special, I always tell them to hold on, think twice, and mag-ingat. Baka lang kasi gusto niya makalibre. Beyond getting free sex, having a famous thera as a GF likely makes the guy a source of envy. Especially if countless men have been chasing her and asking her out.

Iba pang usapan iyong nanligaw at nabasted. If a guy is not open-minded mature, he could be really really devastated if rejected by a thera. Much more than he'd be if the girl is not in the spa industry. This is probably the reason why some of your suitors got angry upon rejection.

I so get your point.

When I was smitten by my thera (we are good friends now, never really made it official na naging kami), when I was starting , it was soooo hard to get her to trust me and just go on a regular date (of course you cant say you love her love her when you meet only at her spa, the two of you I think should get out of that comfort zone before you can honestly say you love her love her). Very very closed off cya, So I was thinking hmmm... this is waaay harder than I thought... Now if I were shallow the first thing that will come to my mind is, thera ka nga lang, dapat nga it will ba an honor para syo dahil type kita... IF I WERE SHALLOW.. that will brew anger for me

BUT what I thought was, on the contrary having one of the prettiest theras, or "famous" thera as your gf will be a feather in your cap. I mean, no. 1 they have high priorities, so para ikaw ma isingit nila dun, aba e winner ka sa chick nyn... no. 2, they have heard everything and they have seen everything, kung ma surprise mo cla or napa kilig mo sila, aba e you are exceptionally romantic.

Its really about your attitude towards a person, kung tingin mo sa isang tao e you are higher than that person, if you are rejected it will brew anger talaga.. pero kung you treat other person as equal, just in different circumstances e, youd think na feather in your cap when you land a "famous" thera.

Edited by Kingkongphils

sa tingin mo, WEAK minded ba ang mga guest na madaling ma in love sa thera dahil lang naka experience ng physical intimacy mula sa therapist? hindi ba infatuation yon at hindi love pwede mo ring tawagin Libog lang or Lust. naisip ko na parang katulad lang yan sa isang club pag may nakilala kang babae at nakasayaw mo at natapos ang gabi na nakahalikan mo pero hindi mo na makikita ulit yung babae dahil one night stand lang. hindi ba pwede ring ganito ang nangyayari sa sa spa? Walang love involved pero hindi yata marunong mag distinguish ang lalake between love and libog.

at saka dahil hindi niya mapigilan sarili niya, naging ADDICTED siya sa therapist na yon. hindi ba pagiging weak minded yon? sa point of view ng therapist, siya ang panalo dahil nagtagumpay siya na magkaroon ng consistent source of income dahil may regular guest na siya. habang yung lalake under the spell siya ng therapist na yon.

may kilala akong therapist na ganoon nangyari sa kanya. in love na in love yung lalake. nagpopost pa nga dati sa thread na ito yung lalake pero nawala, kasi iniiwasan na siya ng therapist dahil hindi daw niya trip yung lalake. masasabi mo nga bang WEAK minded yung lalake.

*sigh* sorry sir but im really finding it hard to compherend po if ano ibig mo sabihin. or if ano po exactly yung point mo po... :( binabasa ko na sia paulit ulit mjo blurred padin dating talaga sakin. i dont know if it's because of my migraine lang.

in this statement of yours of i somehow strongly disagree.

''at saka dahil hindi niya mapigilan sarili niya, naging ADDICTED siya sa therapist na yon. hindi ba pagiging weak minded yon? sa point of view ng therapist, siya ang panalo dahil nagtagumpay siya na magkaroon ng consistent source of income dahil may regular guest na siya. habang yung lalake under the spell siya ng therapist na yon.

may kilala akong therapist na ganoon nangyari sa kanya. in love na in love yung lalake. nagpopost pa nga dati sa thread na ito yung lalake pero nawala, kasi iniiwasan na siya ng therapist dahil hindi daw niya trip yung lalake. masasabi mo nga bang WEAK minded yung lalake.

im just wondering, how can you be so sure of a therapist's point of view po..? may kilala kang therapist na ganun, you mean. tingin mo yung point of view nung girl is tagumpay sia dahil under ng spell nia yung client and that she have a consistent source of income. kaso iniwasan nung girl yung client kasi hindi nia trip..? hmmm mjo magulo po.. kasi in that post of yours parang you are referring sa dalawang klase ng therapists.

one, a therapist who could cast a 'certain charm' for her client, ( eto yung sinsasabi mo pong may point of view na winner sila dahil may regular guests na sila) and they will just continue to make paasa the client para may regular client sia.

second kind of thera, is yung pag naramdaman niang you truly love her she will just choose to push you away. kahit mawalan sia ng client.

( this is really so magulo. )

and answering your question po. if i think clients who fall for a thera are weak. my answer is NO.. capital N-O i dont find them weak. In fact i really admire them. And those client na truly love a thera unconditionally and stand for her, gosh! i really love them! My bestfriend, (a client ) let's just make him a tago sa codename na " gwardya sibil " i really love him as a bestfriend! im willing to cross burning bridge for him hahahahah why..? kasi i see how a stone can break. i saw him cry. i saw everything na ginawa nia for her. without asking anything in return. kung alam nyo lang kung ano ginawa nia for that thera, well. malulula kayo sa sobrang grabe. but i never heard him make sumpa that thera, i never heard him say super harsh and bad words sa kanya. i never heard him sumbat everything he did and he give even if sinaktan lang sia nung thera. and i believe that those kind of people are for keeps! sabi ko nga sa mga co-theras ko. siguro if i dont love part-e pa. baka nako ginayuma ko na si bestfriend! lol hahahaah just kidding.

I so get your point.

When I was smitten by my thera (we are good friends now, never really made it official na naging kami), when I was starting , it was soooo hard to get her to trust me and just go on a regular date (of course you cant say you love her love her when you meet only at her spa, the two of you I think should get out of that comfort zone before you can honestly say you love her love her). Very very closed off cya, So I was thinking hmmm... this is waaay harder than I thought... Now if I were shallow the first thing that will come to my mind is, thera ka nga lang, dapat nga it will ba an honor para syo dahil type kita... IF I WERE SHALLOW.. that will brew anger for me

BUT what I thought was, on the contrary having one of the prettiest theras, or "famous" thera as your gf will be a feather in your cap. I mean, no. 1 they have high priorities, so para ikaw ma isingit nila dun, aba e winner ka sa chick nyn... no. 2, they have heard everything and they have seen everything, kung ma surprise mo cla or napa kilig mo sila, aba e you are exceptionally romantic.

Its really about your attitude towards a person, kung tingin mo sa isang tao e you are higher than that person, if you are rejected it will brew anger talaga.. pero kung you treat other person as equal, just in different circumstances e, youd think na feather in your cap when you land a "famous" thera.

Excellent that you're open-minded and mature about this.

The experience of being rejected by a thera can be ego-shattering if you have a low sense of self-worth. I know some guys who think courting a thera is the easiest way to get a gf. After all, with the right conditions, you can get GFE inside the cubicle. So it's an easy transition from a one-hour fantasy to full-time reality, right? Right? Wrong, of course. Countless guys get rejected, and as Sitti pointed out, the really disappointed ones can spit a lot of venom.

andaming nag claclaim na nagmahal daw sila ng thera , pero nasayang lang, niloko lang daw sila, ginamit lang daw sila. wala daw kwenta yung thera na minahal nila. Sorry i really can't understand. what does love really means ba for some of you..?

mine kasi eto.

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfles

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

how can you claimed that you had love someone, kung kayang kaya mo naman magsalita ng super harsh things about her..? is that love..? you are hurt. ok i understand. pero is it enough para saktan or pagsalitaan mo ng kung ano ano yung taong kiniclaim mo na minahal mo..? hmmmmmm... is it really love..?

lemme try to answer this....

Infatuation disguised as love

pag pasok pa lang nang GM sa kwarto... ang ganda nya nakaka in love naman... in love with the illusion... of course, who would want a sedan when you can have a Ferrari... trophy gf/wife… problem is beauty fades… then what happens…. Pinabayaan mo na sa sarili mo.... hindi ka na nag aayos… losyang ka na… kahit pa anong ayos mo… time will catch up…. Saggy breasts…. Wrinkles… white hair… if the motivations were skin deep lang… what do you expect? To the next conquest!

Money is love

Kunwari me nadaanan kang pulubi… binigyan mo nang pera… that is compassion and charity… pero pag sinabihan mo na bibiyan kita nang pera pero sumayaw ka muna…. Parang business deal na yun… usually pag nagbigay ang GM/husband/bf nang gifts… they expect something in return…. Kung tunay na mahal mo sya wag kang mag expect something in return…. Kung gusto mo nang kapalit… bunutan kayo nang secret santa…. Something long and hard… exchange gifts na lang kayo…. Kaya maraming nagagalit dahil for them nawalaan sila nang time and effort… without getting anything in return…. Or not enough in comparison sa nabigay na nila… Pero dun sa lahat nang binigay mo…. someone you cared about at one time was happy and smiled… is not that enough? Teka baka maflame ako about dito… equips flameshield +10…. nde ko sinasabi na maging martyr…. Babalikan ko yung pulubi… the intention was to alleviate yung suffering nya at bigyan comfort yung buhay nya at least for a while…. binigyan ko uli nang pera… pwede sya magsabi nang “Thank you” or not…. Kung nde nagsabi…. At least na fulfill mo pa din yung intention mo…. That was what you wanted in the first place… pero kung nagsabi naman sya nang “Thank you, makakain na po kme” … nde ba nakakataba nang puso… an appreciation on your generosity….. pwede din naman pag bigay mo nang pera…. Sabihan mo nang !@#!$!@!@ magsabi ka nang “Thank You”…… not as fulfilling para ka lang sanggano… you got what you wanted pero is it true?…. one more example… binigyan mo nang pera… pero later nakita ko bumili nang rugby…. Cleary you are being played… get out!

Happiness is with me

Madalas pag nanliligaw pa lang… ang mga pangako e… ibibigay ko ang mga buwan at bituin sa langit… mapasaakin ka lamang… cute…. Pero sadly that is only one side of the perspective…. In order for love to work… there must be two players… unless you have superpowers… you can’t surely know what the other person is thinking about… you can only trust what she/he is saying… you can have ravishing good looks…. A billion dollar account… charming personality…. But still cannot guarantee happiness… people cannot accept that… ano bang nakikita niya dun… lamang naman ako nang ilang paligo dun…. Itong itsura na eto tinatanggihan…. They expect someone they love to be happy with them…. Which is frustrating for them… problem is they forgot to check the other perspective.... is she happy with you? especially in this case dahil they assume that these women are unwanted… I am the prince charming to save your day!.... the princess is in the next castle…. No one needs saving here… move along…

Point system

Naka 1000 pts na ako… ilan na ang na ambag mo? …. Nde mo ba alam nakailang assists na ako para makascore ka…. Tsaka yung iba dyan k*ll steal naman yan…. Relationships are not competitions… they are partnerships… ako nag effort nang ganito ganito…. Ikaw nakatunga lang dyan…. until time passes na sumbatan na ang buong relasyon at yung dating sweetness e bitterness and resentment na…. in the end…. The end…

Note ko lang po…. Lahat nang tao e broken to some degree… ang question lang na tinatanong dapat e… kung sino ang tatanggap sa akin… beyond my failures… if you already surrendered yourself unworthy… how do you expect someone to have the courage to fight for you…. When you have already given up…

mine kasi eto.

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they arent good enough, without any belief that they would be better if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we cant stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought I love you isnt necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesnt want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we dont look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfles

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

Well said Ms. Sitti =)

• Like (+1) 1

Bottom line walang batas ang pagibig. Kubg mahal mo, the hell with the world and society being judgemental. Ur gonna get whispers regardless if ur dating a celebrity or a sidewalk street sweeper or a devout catholic or a stripper.

Always be prepared to battle kapag nagmahal ka. Kahit sino pa yan o anong status nya sa buhay.

• Like (+1) 3

im just wondering ilan na kaya sa inyo nakapag paiyak ng therapist dahil sa kakupalan..? yung mga clients na akala mo umasta binili na buong pagkatao nung thera... halimaw. tsk. anjan sila para magtrabaho. punta punta kayo papangakuan nyong susungkutin nyo mga bituin lol. tapos pag binasted kayo galit na galit kayo. sasabihin nyo ginamit kayo. haha. mablablame nyo ba if iba sa kanila ayaw na magtiwala eh malay nyo dahil din naman yun sa mga kapwa gm nyo. may naalala nga akong gm nililigawan yung thera. nung binasted nung thera ayun siniraan yung thera hahaha pinerahan daw sia ng 4k.. katawa lang. naku naku. ginagawa lang kasi kumplikado eh. adi wag kayong pumunta ng spa kung sobrang kasulasulalok tingin nyo sa thera. kung mga makamangmata. does caliing someone names like ' a piece of meat' makes you feel that you are better than them..? kala mo kung sinong malinis.

Much better to post this in Ladies ChitChat ;)

mas okay pag tropa tropa treatment mo sa thera. Hehe though I can't blame anyone who falls in love with their thera since malakas talaga impact ng physical connections tsaka alone time with someone.

I suggest to find the reason why you have your thera or why you visit mps/spas. There's always this chance of falling in love if you are not clear about why you are doing this.

Anyway, my personal reason is that me and my girl is on abstinence mode. I believe it's lesser cheating to go to spas than to actually have sex with someone else. (Hope I don't get bashed because of this hehe)

Just wanted to share this...

I got a MPA back 2014 June...

I still remember na madalas ko sya kuhanin almost 3x a week...Almost every other day... Madalas kami magkatext pagkauwi nya at may times pag wala pa bf nya nagpapatawag sya o sya tumatawag...gamit nya personal phone nya at hindi yung pang work... After ilang months naka receive ako ng text sa bf nya na tantanan ko na daw yung gf nya... Di ko na lang pinatulan text ng bf nya...Sinabi ko sa kanya naka receive ako ng text sa bf nya at finorward ko yung text sa kanya...after nun bigla sya di na nagtetext after mabasa siguro ng bf exchanges ng text namin.... Everyday nag text ako sa kanya kahit di sya nagreply dun sa pang guest na phone nya...I tried calling her and she wont answer my calls... After nun di ko na sya kinukuha kahit nakikita ko pa sya sa showroom... Nag text uli sya nung malapit na mag anniversary yung Spa/MP so kinuha ko uli sya...may time na 15 minutes pa lang kami, Panay tawag ng reception thru intercom may guest pala sya ina antay...Kaya naki usap na pwede na daw sya umalis... Nakaka sama ng loob... But still after nung mga ginawa nya kinukuha ko pa din sya... Umalis din sya ng MP for several months dahil mahina na kita at nahihirapan sya itago kay bf yung work nya sa MP. Nakakuha sya ng work sa sales.. Pero nahirapan din sya... We meet sa labas pag nangailangan sya... Now she back uli sa MP... As usual nag text para magpapunta...

Paps, experience is the best teacher!!! Still connected pa din naman ako with the dark side of the force, masaya sila kabarkada pero kung sa relatiobship, better think twice...every now and then may mga bagong 18 years old dyan, hindi na uubos yun!!! Bachelor for Life paps!!!!

We stand by the same code sir. :lol:

With regards to the topic, I'm not against it, but before mo pasukin tong sitwasyon na to, be wary of the complications ahead.

Sa mga magmamahal ng thera, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D

Kung sa pag-aalaga lang ng favorite thera ko. I couldn't ask for more. Very GFE. The face, the bod, and the skills. I miss you my dear thera! :) If only may chance lang, I would take her somewhere na hindi pa niya nakikita at nararanasan. More of a friendly date to know her better. Clingy kasi ako. Ayoko matapos ang relasyon sa apat na sulok lang.

"Para kayong mga birheng naniwala sa pag-ibig ng isang p*ta!"

-John Arcilla as "Heneral Luna"

Kaya mahirap pag inenjoy mo masyado yung GFE. Baka ma-fall ka sa "service specialty" nya.

A case of "s3x on the first date" kind of falling, it's bound to mess your head up. Yeah posible din namang mag-fall din nga sila in return but how would you know?

Aabot na yan sa puntong sasabihin mo na "you say I only hear what I want to"?