Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

in my POV having an affair with a Thera is quite something (stupid, amazing, etc etc)

but its up to the 2 parties on what to do with it, its their life by the way.. if its really true love then do your best to get her out of her job and look forward to the future..

its your's to loss and its your's to win. everybody has a future and if kaya mong bigyan ang isang thera which you love a different future rather than continue working as a thera then go for it.

Edited by trebor.rosale

Ho Hum, that's right you can apply it sa nanay mo, sa sister mo, sa anak mo, sa pinsan mo, sa lola mo kasi mga whores and sluts sila. Iba kasi yung kinarir at iba yung naging naughty girl. Iba ang 50 sa tatlong taon sa 1000 sa isa. Yeah, its quantities, but there's also the attitudinal shift. Yeah, that's right if you choose to be a thing then you are a thing. Dude, those are social mores, don't act like you live in a little fish bowl vacuum- that says a lot about you.

Oo na mahal kung mahal, mind you most of that is just chemicals and sh*t in your brain, but really should you really get into this kind of thing? Sa akin PSA lang ito.

I am just contextualizing it kasi ayaw ng iba.

Let's face the brutal truth- I get "your" girl, I pay her off to let me do every despicable thing you can imagine I can, and she cums hard from it (because after all its just biology at the end of the day), you are still okay with that? Being cuckolded?

Or maybe you secretly enjoy that? Okay, it takes all kinds- you wanna do that then cool, but lets make it graphic lets not pretend that the squelching moaning animal sounds aren't going on. And at that point is she thinking of you? While she has my roger up her wazoo, you think she thinks to herself "oh he loves me so much, we're going to run off to happy rainbow land" when she's getting plowed into the matress clutching the sheets, that fine sweaty sheen on her back betraying the orgasm she's having.

Ikaw na talaga!

Kinarir o naughty girl.... parehas lang yan.... both are women na deserve to be loved... whether you like one over the other is personal preference na yan.... I like apples you like oranges.... about naman sa dami nang partners naman... I don't think na problema na nang girl yun... what was was... what is is..... rather problema nang lalaki yun.... you take the good, the bad and the ugly.... you accept the whole package.... kung nde mo kaya overcome yung personal insecurities mo don't go into it.... move on..... no one is forcing you... pero preaching na dahil nde mo kaya... na wala na makakagawa is plain wrong.... never dismiss the possibility... some people are more accepting than others...

Last time ko pumunta nang school.... wala pa naman ako naririnig na nagsasabi na "When I grow up, I want to be a sex worker" usually yung typical na sagot pa din... doctor, nurse, teacher etc... so I would like to believe na they are in this position dahil sa circumstances... sa mga kilala ko they have learned to distance the emotion sa trabaho nila... madalas na makikita mo ay yung mga game faces nila... just like other people meron din silang mga shortcomings... at meron din silang qualities to be praised... kaya sa aking fishbowl... nde necessary na black and white lahat... most of the time gray ang tunay na buhay.... hindi lahat nang nasa ganitong profession ay epitome na nang kasamaan... at yung mga nagbabanal-banalan ay tunay na banal... madalas pa nga baligtad eto... people just want to stereotype people dahil mas madali gawin yun at d na kailangan mag isip.... go for a broader scope sa buhay... lahat nang tao ay unique...

So are we into bragging for services now... para lang yang pumunta ka sa paborito kong barbero.... tapos sabihin mo sa akin... "Pinuntahan ko yung paborito mong barbero... at alam mo ginawa namin.... nagpagupit ako... at nde lang yun ang ginawa namin.... shinampoo pa nya ako.... with matching scalp massage... tapos me extra pang pedicure habang me hot oil.... at alam mo ginawa nya nung pauwi na ako.... sabi nya sir balik ka...." sabay kaway... Of course, nag bayad ka for a service... you get something in return.... pero doesn't mean nakuha mo na yung pagkatao nya..... now seriously... If I was serious with someone in this profession.... wala naman magagawa sa present situation dahil yun ang current status nya.... pero in the near future.... I would try to get her out of the situation... nde dahil maraming sumasabay... dahil I want her to be happy and out of a toxic situation... again... If you can handle the situation.... move on.... this is not for you...

For someone that dismisses love as a chemical reactions in the brain... you sure put sex in high regard.... which is just friction plus chemical reactions in the brain.... sex is not only the foundation for relationships.... If it is your only foundation then prepare for a really hard time.... there is more to life than just sex....

• Like (+1) 1

i shared my story here some years ago. the thera is already out of the industry, but even gawin at ibigay mo na ang lahat ginagago pa din ako. nandoon na mag pa opera ka ng kapatid, mag palibing ng kamag anak, mag bayad ng bahay at kuryente at kung anu ano pa.

she know's that im married, but she insisted na we had an affair. sabi ko lets just be friends with benifts pero ayaw mahal daw nya ako. i know i was been played. ang masakit eh yung emotional part na you gave her the benifit of the doubt. well thats life kailangan lang matuto.

to all GM's na gusto subukan, ang payo ko lang dapat kaya nyo sikmurain lahat ng kasinungalan at panlilinlang. on my experience lang the girl dosen't know the word gratitude.

• Like (+1) 1

i shared my story here some years ago. the thera is already out of the industry, but even gawin at ibigay mo na ang lahat ginagago pa din ako. nandoon na mag pa opera ka ng kapatid, mag palibing ng kamag anak, mag bayad ng bahay at kuryente at kung anu ano pa.

she know's that im married, but she insisted na we had an affair. sabi ko lets just be friends with benifts pero ayaw mahal daw nya ako. i know i was been played. ang masakit eh yung emotional part na you gave her the benifit of the doubt. well thats life kailangan lang matuto.

to all GM's na gusto subukan, ang payo ko lang dapat kaya nyo sikmurain lahat ng kasinungalan at panlilinlang. on my experience lang the girl dosen't know the word gratitude.

i knew a thera like this it's not exactly the same as you mentioned but there were some similarities and she is out of the industry as well.

a piece of meat that cant make it as a human being..? ' im a therapist and i dont remember being screwed by a client six ways from sunday, i dont remember licking someone's ass, and taking cum in my mouth, and i also dont remember kissing someone's toes. and I dont have to make it as a human being.. because like what the gentleman above said, im already a human being...... hmmmm are you..?

Edited by *achelois*

Love is a mystery is all that I can say. Mahirap magsabi na hindi ka ma iinlove sa thera o never kang maiinlove. I have been with a lot of different girls and I tell you theras are not the only ones who can be a gold digger or a hustler. As far as sex with other people goes, think about this, if you have someone and you think ung pagpunta punta mo sa spa or MPs e hindi ka nya nahuhuli o nakakalusot ka sa kanya, what is your proof na she is not sexing as much as you do? So I think you should not be do closed minded. If someone makes you happy and you love them why would her being a thera stop you?

a piece of meat that cant make it as a human being..? ' im a therapist and i dont remember being screwed by a client six ways from sunday, i dont remember licking someone's ass, and taking cum in my mouth, and i also dont remember kissing someone's toes. and I dont have to make it as a human being.. because like what the gentleman above said, im already a human being...... hmmmm are you..?

In the earlier days of the spa industry there was this guy who took pride in how he gave his tip. He insisted on putting it between the girl's breasts, knowing that folded money in the cleavage area could result in paper cuts. Few theras were active at MTC then so hardly any complaints were posted. Some guys called him out, but he was unrepentant. In at least one post he was proud when "napa-aray" iyong girl.

It was a fetish for him. It was also gave him a false sense of power.

Same with guys who insist on putting his tip on the floor, demanding that the girl kiss his toes for additional money. It's the power trip he can only dream about outside the cubicle. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

Kinarir o naughty girl.... parehas lang yan.... both are women na deserve to be loved... whether you like one over the other is personal preference na yan.... I like apples you like oranges.... about naman sa dami nang partners naman... I don't think na problema na nang girl yun... what was was... what is is..... rather problema nang lalaki yun.... you take the good, the bad and the ugly.... you accept the whole package.... kung nde mo kaya overcome yung personal insecurities mo don't go into it.... move on..... no one is forcing you... pero preaching na dahil nde mo kaya... na wala na makakagawa is plain wrong.... never dismiss the possibility... some people are more accepting than others...

Last time ko pumunta nang school.... wala pa naman ako naririnig na nagsasabi na "When I grow up, I want to be a sex worker" usually yung typical na sagot pa din... doctor, nurse, teacher etc... so I would like to believe na they are in this position dahil sa circumstances... sa mga kilala ko they have learned to distance the emotion sa trabaho nila... madalas na makikita mo ay yung mga game faces nila... just like other people meron din silang mga shortcomings... at meron din silang qualities to be praised... kaya sa aking fishbowl... nde necessary na black and white lahat... most of the time gray ang tunay na buhay.... hindi lahat nang nasa ganitong profession ay epitome na nang kasamaan... at yung mga nagbabanal-banalan ay tunay na banal... madalas pa nga baligtad eto... people just want to stereotype people dahil mas madali gawin yun at d na kailangan mag isip.... go for a broader scope sa buhay... lahat nang tao ay unique...

So are we into bragging for services now... para lang yang pumunta ka sa paborito kong barbero.... tapos sabihin mo sa akin... "Pinuntahan ko yung paborito mong barbero... at alam mo ginawa namin.... nagpagupit ako... at nde lang yun ang ginawa namin.... shinampoo pa nya ako.... with matching scalp massage... tapos me extra pang pedicure habang me hot oil.... at alam mo ginawa nya nung pauwi na ako.... sabi nya sir balik ka...." sabay kaway... Of course, nag bayad ka for a service... you get something in return.... pero doesn't mean nakuha mo na yung pagkatao nya..... now seriously... If I was serious with someone in this profession.... wala naman magagawa sa present situation dahil yun ang current status nya.... pero in the near future.... I would try to get her out of the situation... nde dahil maraming sumasabay... dahil I want her to be happy and out of a toxic situation... again... If you can handle the situation.... move on.... this is not for you...

For someone that dismisses love as a chemical reactions in the brain... you sure put sex in high regard.... which is just friction plus chemical reactions in the brain.... sex is not only the foundation for relationships.... If it is your only foundation then prepare for a really hard time.... there is more to life than just sex....

I like the analysis.. great job gentleman.. :rolleyes:

Very interested to hear these stories. But also however, madami din tao who give negative comments towards thera's and mpa's demeaning their stature out of spite and out of hate. Luckily, most thera's and mpa's di nila trip mag blog so they are spared from the one-sided, discriminating point of views which I have read here. Agree that there are some really bad ones pero wag naman natin sila lahatin. When these ladies are not working hard for their pay, yung trip nila mag harutan, tawanan, nood ng movie, mag games sa cellphone, mag sayaw at mkipag kwentohan. They keep their spirits high despite all the troubles in life. Do you know who else shares similar traits is like that? Filipinos in general. So let's show a little respect and objectivity towards our own kahit ganyan sila tao pa rin at kabayan no less.

Remember we come to espas/mps and not the thera comes to us. We are also the ones who created the relation. Gagana na ang pera diyan, Considered a "bisyo" any amount small or big dapat walang panghihinayang. At the point na si thera ang nagdi-dictate, then it's time to think and decide. Remember again this may mean LOSING HER. Kaya lang kaiba ang pakiramdam ng may ibang karelasyon. Then comes the end for blames...declares has been in this situation but ended fooled...had the same experience...discourage others to avoid such relations...manghihinayang...etc, etc.

For me it's good there are lots of them to select from and FALL IN LOVE. And just like the others tuloy pa rin natin mahalin ang ating thera kahit "mapamahal". Better naman sa iba diyan na mismong si thera ang kumursunada. If married buti pang ibaling na lang ang "galit" sa asawa. Mas makakatipid pa!

Kung may asawa/gf wag na mag espa siempre para hindi magkaproblema, just saying :)

Very interested to hear these stories. But also however, madami din tao who give negative comments towards thera's and mpa's demeaning their stature out of spite and out of hate. Luckily, most thera's and mpa's di nila trip mag blog so they are spared from the one-sided, discriminating point of views which I have read here. Agree that there are some really bad ones pero wag naman natin sila lahatin. When these ladies are not working hard for their pay, yung trip nila mag harutan, tawanan, nood ng movie, mag games sa cellphone, mag sayaw at mkipag kwentohan. They keep their spirits high despite all the troubles in life. Do you know who else shares similar traits is like that? Filipinos in general. So let's show a little respect and objectivity towards our own kahit ganyan sila tao pa rin at kabayan no less.

I like this. This is true. These therapists have so much pain and burdens in life. Not all but mostly.

Thanks for this.

Remember we come to espas/mps and not the thera comes to us. We are also the ones who created the relation. Gagana na ang pera diyan, Considered a "bisyo" any amount small or big dapat walang panghihinayang. At the point na si thera ang nagdi-dictate, then it's time to think and decide. Remember again this may mean LOSING HER. Kaya lang kaiba ang pakiramdam ng may ibang karelasyon. Then comes the end for blames...declares has been in this situation but ended fooled...had the same experience...discourage others to avoid such relations...manghihinayang...etc, etc.

For me it's good there are lots of them to select from and FALL IN LOVE. And just like the others tuloy pa rin natin mahalin ang ating thera kahit "mapamahal". Better naman sa iba diyan na mismong si thera ang kumursunada. If married buti pang ibaling na lang ang "galit" sa asawa. Mas makakatipid pa!

At some point, abuse has to end. But stories don't just end up being "kapanipaniwala" when it came from non-credible people. It will turn into either gossips, hearsay or bashing when heard. But, since I came all the way down the market just to understand my people, it changes the cycle.

My thinking is that, the service is not a one sided level. Not because they paid in the counter, GMs has already bought the therapist and the spa. I believe that it is a two sided relationship. The spa needs the GM and the GM needs the spa/therapist.

"May iba pa namang spas!"

Well... That's true. But....

"May iba din namang GMs"

GMs that can respect the rules of the spa, GMs that can respect our staffs and GMs that can respect our therapists.

Remember folks, GMs came because they want to. They need to and they were enticed to. Based on the marketing, feedback and referrals not because they were forced to. So there's no need to force the chosen lady who will do the service.

• Like (+1) 1

Naka get over na ako.. after quite sometime and spending time away from this world. naka get over na ako.. i realized na it's a downward spiral falling in love with a thera.. although meron pa rin siya special spot sa puso ko.. kung sino ka man alam mo na un...

Naka get over na ako.. after quite sometime and spending time away from this world. naka get over na ako.. i realized na it's a downward spiral falling in love with a thera.. although meron pa rin siya special spot sa puso ko.. kung sino ka man alam mo na un...

Good for you...

If spa lotharios somehow take the tender, loving care of the therapists seriously and are serious in courting their respective therapists, they should do it outside the spa. The tender, loving care is part of what you pay for in general. Putting things in perspective, you can't court a lawyer while she's defending a client, a doctor who is in the middle of surgery or a professor who is in the middle of teaching calculus to her astonished students. Take her out to dinner and drinks to see the uninhibited side of the therapist. When the therapist is outside her workplace, she will unconsciously show her true self. Only in that uncontrolled environment can you decide if you would still want to pursue her.

Yeah, sa date nyo malalaman kung may chance ka dun sa thera na gusto mo or pera mo lang ang habol. Na-try ko na yan once. Took a thera out on a simple lunch date, yung kain lang sa labas. Sweet pa rin sya pero ramdam mo na ang tingin sayo eh client pa rin. Good thing I didn't fell for her. Haha

fall in love with a decent woman who is educated, with good moral values and God fearing.

I once thought therapist or MPA can change for the better and leave their past lives in the past.

not anymore, their pussy will always look for a good looking dick to peenetrate them.

There is no right and wrong for them. In the same way that there was no right and wrong when

they decided to accept money for sex as a profession.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, sa date nyo malalaman kung may chance ka dun sa thera na gusto mo or pera mo lang ang habol. Na-try ko na yan once. Took a thera out on a simple lunch date, yung kain lang sa labas. Sweet pa rin sya pero ramdam mo na ang tingin sayo eh client pa rin. Good thing I didn't fell for her. Haha

It takes time.

Marami ring beses na pag yung GM nagyaya kumain sa labas, ini expect na kasama sa takehome iyong thera.