Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

"we luv 2 f**k every girl we want but no guy will allow/accept/understand another guy to f**k her girl"..(not with insane and crazy)

"HINDI SACRIFICE" ang unawain ang trabaho ng MPA katangahan un!...it will always be a subject of misunderstanding and fights.....if the MPA luvs the guy, den quit aS an MPA....

Laslty, if the guy luv d girl(mpa) den take her out of hell..marry her and be a good provider...dat is LOVE.......if not gusto lang makagulang ng guy...lol

I once fallen to an MPA but it didnt work coz d girl nids to sustain her lifestyle not her needs...an extravagant lyfstyle..she didnt listen to me dat her work cannot last long viably..and its too late for her to realized dat she let loose a genuine love..she deteriorated physically bcoz she so into her job that she left nutin to herself and future husband...."physically invested physically loss"...NO GAIN AT ALL THE END OF THE DAY....only memories of multiple sex to multiple PARTNERS.....

Guys can only eat meat not bones pass unto differents dogs (dogstyle..hehehe) GETZ???....teka seryoso na ata to..till hir...

With all due respect, I do not totally agree with this. What if the MPA is the bread winner and has a family to feed and the guy does not have the financial means to support the "extended" family? I would think the "couple" would agree on a compromise. :rolleyes:

With all due respect, I do not totally agree with this. What if the MPA is the bread winner and has a family to feed and the guy does not have the financial means to support the "extended" family? I would think the "couple" would agree on a compromise.  :rolleyes:

well i wrote those things to share my own views, u may or u may not agree..its fine w me....

But tell me, s being a bread winner a license to be an MPA???..s our obligation to feed our family lies to being an MPA?..wake up, MPs s place for exploitation of women and MP industry is alive bcoz of us =hungry for "sex for fee"..

In a filipino culture extended family s indespensable....i don't get the "compromise" ur advocating...s it accepting the job of an MPA bcoz she nids to earn for her family while u are having a relationship???..it the reason is acceptable then evry bread winner (women) f=of evry family must be an MPA but should still be loved by guys accepting her job..hey get real..u cant withstand ds kind of relationship........ts foolishness.........unreal.....abnormal...................

well i wrote those things to share my own views, u may or u may not agree..its fine w me....

But tell me, s being a bread winner a license to be an MPA???..s our obligation to feed our family lies to being an MPA?..wake up, MPs s place for exploitation of women and MP industry is alive bcoz of us =hungry for "sex for fee"..

In a filipino culture extended family s indespensable....i don't get the "compromise" ur advocating...s it accepting the job of an MPA bcoz she nids to earn for her family while u are having a relationship???..it the reason is acceptable then evry bread winner (women) f=of evry family must be an MPA but should still be loved by guys accepting her job..hey get real..u cant withstand ds kind of relationship........ts foolishness.........unreal.....abnormal...................

it maybe foolish but there are still mpa's that are worth loving for... but i would say that not too many... if you happen to know and would know these ladies better you will know what i mean... in my lifetime, i only admire very few people i know and i have met... i admire them because of their beliefs and life's point of view and i realize that there are still people, despite of their job, situation and status in life haven't lost or give-away what is good and right!

well again, this is only a man's point of view!

it maybe foolish but there are still mpa's that are worth loving for... but i would say that not too many... if you happen to know and would know these ladies better you will know what i mean... in my lifetime, i only admire very few people i know and i have met... i admire them because of their beliefs and life's point of view and i realize that there are still people, despite of their job, situation and status in life haven't lost or give-away what is good and right!

introduce mo ko para makita ko kung mali point of view ko :)

Yes they are worth loving I believe. But go into a serious relationship with them will cast some doubts on me. Love them for what they are and who they are and they'll love you in return. Make them feel that inspite of all the negative perception about their work they are still loveable. But that's only one side of the coin. Guy should also evaluate his feelings for the MPA. Common, it's a guy thing... We can't accept the fact that the girl (MPA) works for this kind of business. Handle the truth guys... it ain't gonna work the way you want to. Best part of the deal is you remain close to them but don't fall... Love them but don't be in-love... My two cents worth...

Yes they are worth loving I believe.  But go into a serious relationship with them will cast some doubts on me.  Love them for what they are and who they are and they'll love you in return.  Make them feel that inspite of all the negative perception about their work they are still loveable.  But that's only one side of the coin. Guy should also evaluate his feelings for the MPA.  Common, it's a guy thing... We can't accept the fact that the girl (MPA) works for this kind of business.  Handle the truth guys... it ain't gonna work the way you want to.  Best part of the deal is you remain close to them but don't fall... Love them but don't be in-love... My two cents worth...

I salute u BossV......get real guys....sex lang habol natin sa MP..if u fall face the consequence....but u can NEVER accept a girl for a serious relationship if she "maintain" working at the MP..MPA are primarily working in dat sx industry bcoz she has nids to finance...IF U CUD FINANCE HER NIDS THEN TAKE HER OUT AND ACCEPT HER FOR AN HONEST RELATIONSHIP.......

To all MPA no hard feelings, im just being real.....its a sad truth.......if u want to be luv ask d guy to take u out of the business, if he cant den he cant be true to you.........moral lesson: MP s not d place for luv only luv making..lol

:sick:

tama yung mga nagmamahal lang sa mpa di rin matino coz alam mong p*tatsing

kaharap mo iibigin mo ibig sabihin me sayad ka hehehehehe :evil:  :evil:

hehe...kunsabagay, pero pare it hurts po hehe... ok lets say andun na tau sa point na pa-canton nga ang mga mpa... pero d nman ibig sbhin nun na :sick: dna matino ang isang mpa... as i always said kanya-kanyang purpose lng yan... bcyds, hndi nman cguro lhat ng inlove sa mpa ismay sayad tama po ba? heheheh.... ;)

Still the same old story: young people getting married for love, or for lust that they think is love. I wouldn't be surprised if MPAs can tell the difference instinctively.

If you can woo any girl by talking to her, taking her out, and not having sex with her for at least two (2) years, I'm sure you can convince any girl that you love her, whether she works as an MPA or not. If you can stand that, what you feel inside sure wouldn't be lust. :goatee:

:sick:

hehe...kunsabagay, pero pare it hurts po hehe... ok lets say andun na tau sa point na pa-canton nga ang mga mpa... pero d nman ibig sbhin nun na  :sick: dna matino ang isang mpa... as i always said kanya-kanyang purpose lng yan... bcyds, hndi nman cguro lhat ng inlove sa mpa ismay sayad tama po ba? heheheh.... ;)

if it hurts sorry ha talagang i cant change my opinion :evil:

same here SMITH...MPA is for sex..love is a different thing..GUYS..GUYS..wake up!..u might end up being used by MPAs..Ok.ok, there will be some of them na pwedeng totoo sa feelings nila pero majority s mga yan pera pera lang (no offense pero ts a reality, its a common knowledge).....MPs is not the place to look for your "love" thing......so be very carefull baka maisahan kayo ng MPA....

Tama ka pareng Smith. Mabuti na yung ngayon ka masaktan kaysa later on when you're in deep s**t with your MPA. Mas malalim ang sugat mas masakit at mas matagal gumaling. Always take the advise of those who've "been there and done that." They may not always be true but I assure you they know the feeling. So keep on sharing, who knows you might save a soul or two... Peace guys!

Tama ka pareng Smith.  Mabuti na yung ngayon ka masaktan kaysa later on when you're in deep s**t with your MPA.  Mas malalim ang sugat mas masakit at mas matagal gumaling.  Always take the advise of those who've "been there and done that."  They may not always be true but I assure you they know the feeling.  So keep on sharing, who knows you might save a soul or two... Peace guys!

MORAL LESSON: DON'T LOVE AN MPA, SIMPLE AS THAT..........IF YOU DO BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES......FOR SURE, U'LL GO TRU HELL B4 U REALIZED ITS NOT WORTH IT.......SPEND UR MONEY WISELY, DON'T GET USED BY ANYONE FOR THIER OWN PURPOSE BE IT GOOD OR BAD.......

eto another example ha yung mga tatamaan dito sorry again i know a girl she is sweet and sexy

a1 quality bianca king-cindi kurleto looks wow she earns in between 3k to 5k a day in tips as a

bartender and yung haus nya tipong cocolapsed at pinagaaral nya mga kapatid and supports her

family how cum sa hirap nila she is not an mpa daming work na pwede at decent at diskarte so

hirap ng life is not reason to be an mpa :thumbsupsmiley:

I do enjoy an erotic massage. Pero I never have sex with the attendant (its an obsesive compulsive thing). I do pay her for regular fee, and the thing is some of them tend to be emotionally attached because of that.

Para sakin hindi ko hinahayaang umabot sa punto na magkaroon sya ng feeligs. Lalo na kung alam ko lang na wala rin patutunguhan. Siya at siya lang ang masasaktan in the end I do however offer my friendship pero hangang dun na lang yon. minsan hinhingi nila contact particulars ko pero syempre di ko binibigay, at sinasabi ko naman ng maayos na para sa ikabubuti din nila yun.

Nowadays I try as much as possible not to pick the same attendant twice. I need to protect myself also. Im sure you know what I mean

I do enjoy an erotic massage. Pero I never have sex with the attendant (its an obsesive compulsive thing). I do pay her for regular fee, and the thing is some of them tend to be emotionally attached because of that.

Para sakin hindi ko hinahayaang umabot sa punto na magkaroon sya ng feeligs. Lalo na kung alam ko lang na wala rin patutunguhan. Siya at siya lang ang masasaktan in the end I do however offer my friendship pero hangang dun na lang yon. minsan hinhingi nila contact particulars ko pero syempre di ko binibigay, at sinasabi ko naman ng maayos na para sa ikabubuti din nila yun.

Nowadays I try as much as possible not to pick the same attendant twice. I need to protect myself also. Im sure you know what I mean

that's the best advice to us guys... wag mong kuhanin or i table ang nakuha mo na... paiba iba dapat para malasahan mo lahat... iwas ka pa na mainvolve ang feelings...

So far all I can say is I can't. It is just too hard for me to think that the one I love is screwing alot of other guys. As for experiences, I have had quite a few. I don't know if it's the kindness I extend to them or the tips or sex. I am not really good-looking but it has been my dillema of having MPAs really falling in love with me. Siguro nga it's the kindness I extend to them and not the tips kasi when they're in love, they don't take my money anymore. Sometimes I feel really bad because I don't know if I should accept the free sex or not. After the deed as I hand them the money; nagagalit pa sila. They tols me na they get offended by that. I think this is one sign that they have fallen in love with you. I don't want to hurt them in the end pero often times that's how they end. I have had 3MPAs who stopped working in their respective MPs already due to the reason of wanting to be with me and me not wanting them because of their jobs. Feeling guilty that I told them that and they left their work,I gave them a few bucks to start their own business. One has a Palayan in Gen San already while the other two engaged in the cellphone business. We are still good friends now and I am quite happy I was able to help a few souls get out of the situation they were into. Currently,I have met another MPA in a new MP in QC area which is in my point of view going towards that direction also. Sana hindi na ulit mangyari as I really don't want to hurt another one. I am taking the advice of the MTC Bros here of getting out early. Hope this short story of mine will help enlighten others too.

So far all I can say is I can't.  It is just too hard for me to think that the one I love is screwing alot of other guys. As for experiences, I have had quite a few. I don't know if it's the kindness I extend to them or the tips or sex. I am not really good-looking but it has been my dillema  of having MPAs really falling in love with me. Siguro nga it's the kindness I extend to them and not the tips kasi when they're in love, they don't take my money anymore. Sometimes I feel really bad because I don't know if I should accept the free sex or not. After the deed as I hand them the money; nagagalit pa sila. They tols me na they get offended by that. I think this is one sign that they have fallen in love with you. I don't want to hurt them in the end pero often times that's how they end. I have had 3MPAs who stopped working in their respective MPs already due to the reason of wanting to be with me and me not wanting them because of their jobs. Feeling guilty that I told them that and they left their work,I gave them a few bucks to start their own business. One has a Palayan in Gen San already while the other two engaged in the cellphone business. We are still good friends now and I am quite happy I was able to help a few souls get out of the situation they were into. Currently,I have met another MPA in a new MP in QC area which is in my point of view going towards that direction also. Sana hindi na ulit mangyari as I really don't want to hurt another one. I am taking the advice of the MTC Bros here of getting out early. Hope this short story of mine will help enlighten others too.

dude... same reason why I am here on earth...

So far all I can say is I can't.  It is just too hard for me to think that the one I love is screwing alot of other guys. As for experiences, I have had quite a few. I don't know if it's the kindness I extend to them or the tips or sex. I am not really good-looking but it has been my dillema  of having MPAs really falling in love with me. Siguro nga it's the kindness I extend to them and not the tips kasi when they're in love, they don't take my money anymore. Sometimes I feel really bad because I don't know if I should accept the free sex or not. After the deed as I hand them the money; nagagalit pa sila. They tols me na they get offended by that. I think this is one sign that they have fallen in love with you. I don't want to hurt them in the end pero often times that's how they end. I have had 3MPAs who stopped working in their respective MPs already due to the reason of wanting to be with me and me not wanting them because of their jobs. Feeling guilty that I told them that and they left their work,I gave them a few bucks to start their own business. One has a Palayan in Gen San already while the other two engaged in the cellphone business. We are still good friends now and I am quite happy I was able to help a few souls get out of the situation they were into. Currently,I have met another MPA in a new MP in QC area which is in my point of view going towards that direction also. Sana hindi na ulit mangyari as I really don't want to hurt another one. I am taking the advice of the MTC Bros here of getting out early. Hope this short story of mine will help enlighten others too.

bro,

you pay them so that they will go away. no sabit no commitments no hassle

SHARE KO LNG TONG NA EXPERIENCE KO DHL SA PGIGING INLOVE KO SA GUEST... I SEND DIS TO HIS EMAIL...

u know why im doing dis? because i really dunno

how to take this strange feeling out...

im afraid to share or tell

dis to my friends not because they wont listen to

me

but im shy to share them wat i

really fils insyd.

to know the real reason

y am i hurting now!!!

the reason that always bothers and unful-fill

my dreams..

the reason that breaks my heart into

pieces..

the reason that i cant accept eventhough its already

obvious.

you know it really hurts loving sum1 ..

ac2ually, dko alm kng san aq lulugar...

everytym i think of dat bull shiet reason, my heart

aches my dreams shatterd..

bsta very negative..

ac2ually, wyl doing dis umiiyak ako..

i wanted to explode like a bomb..

ang hirap kasi ng ganitong situation..

actually, its not the term na mahirap its the reason

na ndi ko ma-accept..

cguro nga ung mga katulad nmin naghahanap lng

ng kalinga or shud i say love or attention..

attention na d nmin nkikita sa iba..

mbuti na nga lng naimbento ang lapis at papel dhl

if not sumabog nko ngaun..

at least there is a paper that you can count on kht

d k nya mbgyan ng advice, it wil help u get out the

feelings deep insyd u..

u knw dumarating pa sa point na sumtyms i think im just a trash sa

paningin ng mga tao..

buti pa sa kanila may nagmamahal ng totoo

cute nman aq ah, my problema ba?

but then here comes dis person

nwala ung sadness ko

nagkaroon dn ng color ung lyf ko..

he gives me the attention that im looking for ng

matagl na panahon..

even just his lil tym, na-appreciate ko..

kht busy sha sa work, naiintindihan ko...

kht sumtyms sa gabi nya lng aq nbibigyan ng tym

ok lng

mahal ko eh

kht minsan lng kme mgkita,

eventhough i miss him alot...

ok lng!!!

naiintindihan ko..

kht sumtyms my mga words sha na binibitawan, ok lng..

mahal ko eh..

bsta importante, kht lil comminications lng masaya nako..

but then

suddenly, he left me in vain ng ganun ganun

nlang...

wid out explanations, wdout ny reasons..

wla man lg questions na iniwan sakin...

HE JUST LEFT ME IN VAIN...

i thought hes the one hu cud fullfil the dreams

the love

that im looking for a very long time..

nagkamali pla ako..

evrytym i recall the memories,

the lil memories

I CRY...

bkt?

kc minsan lang yun eh..

NAWALA PA AGAD...

i miss his voice

i miss his words

i miss the way he texted me in the morning before going to his work..

before taking ab bath at night

before eating his dinner

before sleeping..

iL treasure those moments a lot

wen were together..

NUNG KAME PA!!!

but now, hangang

treasure nlang cguro ko...

hangang

reminisce nlang..

wala na kami eh..

kumbaga, dumaan lng sha sa buhay ko

pnaramdam nya lng ung pkiramdam na

hnahanp ko..

ung feeling ng maging masaya sa lahat ng oras..

ung feeling na mging in love kht minsan...

ung tipong sasabihin sau ng classmates mo

ng ex mo

ng tropa mo...

TOL, BLOOMING KA AH...

INLOVE KA NOH!!!

LHAT UN NGAUN WLA NA...

SAGLIT LNG KASI SYA DUMAAN EH, KALA KO PA NMAN

TOTOONG MAHAL NA NYA KO

TOTOONG TANGAP NA NYA KO...

bilang ako,

bilang pagiging M.A ko

nagkamali pla ako...

nagkamali ulit ako...

sbi nla paminsan minsan

ang puso kelangn din masaktan

umiyak

lumuha

mgpaka-tanga

pero y is dat kpag ako na ang person na yun,

nagigng unfair,

hndi na kc paminsan minsan ang nagyayari eh..

kadalasan na..

palagi na...

diba unfair un..

he told me dat he cares for me

that he loves me..

na hndi nya ko iiwan

na bka sha pa ang umiyak pg wala nko

na mas gugustuhin nya pang mkita ako sa piling ng iba

kaysa mawala nko ng tuluyan sa mundo..

na hinding-hindi nya ko pkakawalan hngat

d nya ko nkikitang masaya

sa piling ng iba

na tatangapin nya ko bilang ako..

na walang kapintasan or

walang tanong..

but suddenly,

nwala ng ganun ganun nlang...

the reason,

wlang kwenta,

slang silbi...

nkakapag taka

kasi ive got the looks nman

d nga lng sobra tama lng..

chubby nga,

sexy nman!!!

and most of all,

im not dat far beyond his age...

pero my isang reason na tlgang

dko matangap..

at mlamang d nya rin matangap..

dhil hndi nman tlga reasonable at

di katangap-tangap..

wen my friends ask me kng anong

problema

o kung my problema ba?

i just answer them...

wla..

wen were having parties, or gimmicks

i pretend dat im enjoying

yun,

un lng nman na ang alm kong gawin sa ngaun

pretend..

pretend to be happy..

na parang nothing happens..

na eventhough im texting him,

i pretend na wla lng to...

but the truth there is sumting..

sumting dat no one can ever tell

cud ever explain

cud ever understand

EXCEPT YOU!!!

I JUST HIDE MY SADNESS

WID A SMILE

I JUST HIDE THE HURT

THE DEPPRESION

THROUGH HAPINESS...

I knew it...

i know why is this happening to me..

sad to say

but i must accept the fact...

the truth that no one cud ever love us

the way we expect

the way we wanted to be...

its obvious,,

cnu nga ba namng tanga ang

magmamahal ng kgaya nbmin..

wer just an m.a

m.a na pnakikisamahan lhat ng klase ng tao para bayaran ng pera...

para mkapg aral sa isang magandang university

at pung iba,

to support thier families... un kme... isnt it obvous,

ganun lng kme mdaling makuha..

kya mlamang,

for the,

and most especially, to the person

na pino-point out ng story na to...

feeling nla ganun lng din kme kadaling iwanan..

wla eh... ATTENDANT LNG KME!!!

DPT NGA IMMUNE NA KO SA GANITONG

SITUATION,

but, still...

eto pa rin ako, keep on standing..

striving to be happy, and pursuing to continue looking,,

finding

for someone

somebody

hu cud love me back

hu cud show the real love...

khit imposible khit masakit...