Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

maging sino ka man....mabait man o masama, mahirap man o mayaman. ito'y isang simpleng pangangailangan ng bawat nilalang na magmahal at mahalin din...

mahirap magmahal ng MPA or vice versa gawa ng nature ng work involved...but it doesnt mean thats it can't be real..

its hard but its not impossible to love someone inspite of the circumstance...

maybe if they truly believe in their dreams they can actually move on into a better life..

Most of the time ngalang..di maiwasan talaga na ang mundo revolves around money...somehow, someway its part of the complex structure of any relationship. MPA ka man o hindi...

i'm just saying na di mo kayang utusan ang puso mo na magmahal no matter what...

pag dumating ang tamang panahon at pagkakataon... ito mismo ang kusang magigising at magmamahal.....gustuhin mo mano hindi, wala kang magagawa...

like the poem said....."hahamakin lahat, makamtan lamang....."

di ba checkline princess?

judging from the different point of views from different personalities here in the board... i may say that in conclusion, loving an mpa is possible for some people and a hell no for several of the male gender out there.

people are so different in many ways in accepting things, so there is no definite answer to the topic, i guess when you are into this kind of situation, you have to ask yourself, which of the kind of person do i belong?

1. from people who are brave enough to accept and face all the odds in loving an mpa despite the humiliation, pain, jealosy, doubt name it all...

2. or from people who doesn't want to torture himself with all the facts and risk of loving an mpa.

maybe, with these questions, you will now the know, if you would love or not an mpa.

just a thought...

judging from the different point of views from different personalities here in the board... i may say that in conclusion, loving an mpa is possible for some people and a hell no for several of the male gender out there.

people are so different in many ways in accepting things, so there is no definite answer to the topic, i guess when you are into this kind of situation, you have to ask yourself, which of the kind of person do i belong?

1. from people who are brave enough to accept and face all the odds in loving an mpa despite the humiliation, pain, jealosy, doubt name it all...

2. or from people who doesn't want to torture himself with all the facts and risk of loving an mpa.

maybe, with these questions, you will now the know, if you would love or not an mpa.   

just a thought...

Mismo! I agree with Boss Tsinito....each to his own....but one should "Know Thyself" - Socrates. Since in knowing oneself would equip you with the truth.... I have once felt this way about an MPA but in the end, after examining myself...with what I can and cannot give...I have decided not to "risk" what I have for now versus what I might have in the future.... the problem is, we tend to be subsumed with what society dictates but for all we know what we regard as "standards" and "morality" are things that were made by us...mortals...who are we to say that one is lesser than the other?..... we can go on and on and engage in countless debates and arguments...philosophically, theologically or even personally but in the end what matters most is what makes a person truly happy amidst all odds....

For those who would want to "conforme" with what society dictates....good for you, since you will never encounter rejection or isolation but for those who have decided to go "against the flow" of pseudo society standards.... I salute you for you "know what you want and what can make you happy" and trust me....no "conformist" can ever understand that.... :)

just my two cents..... :mtc:

siguro lahat ng nagbabasa ng thread na ito alam na if you can love an mpa or if they can love you back, nasa tao lang naman yan if they can accept it di ba?

why not change the topic na lang and share your experiences about loving an mpa or mpa's can share their experience about loving a guest to make it more interesting... don't you think?

ako i can share my experience siguro since tapos na naman....

i recently fell for an mpa, yeah i admit, i fell din, i didn't meet her in an mp, i met her sa gimikan, although nalaman ko din na she was an mpa after a while, i got to know the person and she was really nice and worth loving, she's really sweet and caring, pala text sya and pala tawag just to check on me if i'm ok, dumadalaw din ako sa kanila once in a while just to hangout with her relatives, and i've brought her home na din and kilala sya ng mga relatives and friends ko...

we enjoyed our company and had a blast everytime we hang out, it was a pretty unforgettable experience for me....

siguro lahat ng nagbabasa ng thread na ito alam na if you can love an mpa or if they can love you back, nasa tao lang naman yan if they can accept it di ba?

why not change the topic na lang and share your experiences about loving an mpa or mpa's can share their experience about loving a guest to make it more interesting... don't you think?

ako i can share my experience siguro since tapos na naman....

i recently fell for an mpa, yeah i admit, i fell din, i didn't meet her in an mp, i met her sa gimikan, although nalaman ko din na she was an mpa after a while, i got to know the person and she was really nice and worth loving, she's really sweet and caring, pala text sya and pala tawag just to check on me if i'm ok, dumadalaw din ako sa kanila once in a while just to hangout with her relatives, and i've brought her home na din and kilala sya ng mga relatives and friends ko...

we enjoyed our company and had a blast everytime we hang out, it was a pretty unforgettable experience for me....

Good for you YoMikee. Had a similar experience too... although I must admit it's really hard to fall for one. You'll always end up arguing about her work or she will always put on the topic of her being a MPA whenever you get into fights... that's the sad reality of it. For me, I accept the fact that my girl is in this flesh business pero medyo nakakahalata na rinyata na walang patutunguhan...

I salute those MTC guys who really got into this already and are brutally frank about their thoughts on falling for a MPA. As the saying goes, "experience is the best teacher." So let's not disregard their advise. I must admit, before I did not subscribe to the idea that one cannot truly love a MPA but after giving it some thought and have gone through a relationship with one, I can truly say that it's true.

So here are some reality checks why we fall in love with a MPA (for the nth time... no hard feelings bros, just want to get your feet on the ground before it's too late... you may add yours to share with us):

1. Usually happens after a great sex at the MP

2. Absorbs the story of the MPA why she got into this kind of work

3. Guy wanting to have free sex outside the MP (again listen to the experts... you may think it's cheaper but it'll cost you more... common guys, accept it)

3. Guy trying to become a savior of a lost soul but ends up using/abusing the girl to satisfy sexual urges

4. MPA pretends to fall for you and not for your money, car, gifts, or what have you that she likes...

5. How's a free sex with just a text or call away?

6. Sex becomes less and friendship continues but at the end of the day guy still wants to have sex with the MPA.

7. Quitting the MP for the guy... but ooppps wait a minute... MPA needs more money for her material needs... need to get back... (continuation on #8)

8. Guy accepts the comeback and justifies his reason for loving (and having sex with) the MPA...

As one MTC guy said, "it's an endless cycle."

My two cents worth...

just a thought...

Boss Tsinito's posting sums it all up!

1. from people who are brave enough to accept and face all the odds in loving an mpa despite the humiliation, pain, jealosy, doubt name it all... --> example nito: friends who already screwed the girl, friends who went nasty with the girl and who would tell you in detail what happened, parents/family who would obviously give the thumbs down on this idea, going to a mall and accidentally bumping into a regular customer,etc.. ang dami.. hehe

kung matino kayong tao.. siguro wake-up before its too late. iwasan nyo kung kaya nyo. yan lang.

tama yung mga nagmamahal lang sa mpa di rin matino coz alam mong p*tatsing

kaharap mo iibigin mo ibig sabihin me sayad ka hehehehehe :evil:  :evil:

Meron lang akong naisip kanina while I was driving going to work. Let's admit it guys, most of us fall for MPAs because of sex... as in FREE SEX (if there's such a thing). So, why should we fall for them pa? Hindi ba pwede na kaibiganin na lang natin sila na parang regular customer nila tayo. Ang pinagkaiba lang kasi, dapat payag na yung MPA na sa labas na lang tayo makikipag-sex at hindi na sa sa MP. Malaki din ang matitipid nating mga menyaks. Say 1K ang tip mo everytime na kukunin mo siya plus mga P500 sa motel. Eh di total of 1.5K lang yun. Kahit na sunduin mo pa siya sa house nila. 3 hours pa kayo sa motel. Not bad d ba? Ang kailangan lang mapaintindi natin sa mga MPA prospects natin that this kind of set up is better. At least regular na natin yung MPA at walang emotional attachment na kasama. I think papayag din yun kung talagang mabait ka sa kanila. Also, mas madali para sa kanila yun. Hindi rin ganun kadali kumuha na 1K a day. Ano sa tingin niyo guys? Alam ko meron nang nag post ng ganitong idea. Let's hear it from the experts.

Meron lang akong naisip kanina while I was driving going to work. Let's admit it guys, most of us fall for MPAs because of sex... as in FREE SEX (if there's such a thing). So, why should we fall for them pa? Hindi ba pwede na kaibiganin na lang natin sila na parang regular customer nila tayo. Ang pinagkaiba lang kasi, dapat payag na yung MPA na sa labas na lang tayo makikipag-sex at hindi na sa sa MP. Malaki din ang matitipid nating mga menyaks. Say 1K ang tip mo everytime na kukunin mo siya plus mga P500 sa motel. Eh di total of 1.5K lang yun. Kahit na sunduin mo pa siya sa house nila. 3 hours pa kayo sa motel. Not bad d ba? Ang kailangan lang mapaintindi natin sa mga MPA prospects natin that this kind of set up is better. At least regular na natin yung MPA at walang emotional attachment na kasama. I think papayag din yun kung talagang mabait ka sa kanila. Also, mas madali para sa kanila yun. Hindi rin ganun kadali kumuha na 1K a day. Ano sa tingin niyo guys? Alam ko meron nang nag post ng ganitong idea. Let's hear it from the experts.

lets admit it guys..pag the main factor forthe relationship is sex..

mind boggling free sex anytime anywhere till you get tired of course.

after all its a physical thing only...so loving an MPA is just for sex.

if thAts the common idea among guys..imagine what the girls on the other end of the relationship hopes to achieve through the setup...

to have financial security fast and furious before the guys dump them if they get too comfy and clingy...

do unto others what they want to do unto you...

you get what you get depending on what you put into it.

i think its something else. if its just sex, you can always go to where she work. if its outside the saving is not too significant to matter, considering your time. maybe its the male ego. which clouds the mind into thinking its love.

the savior mentality, beating the other guys . of course if the girls say you,re the best in sex, ego boosting yan. (wonder how many guys they said the same thing) - imho.

how about story you heard of people who enter into one and what happen in the end. it would help as a reality check .

Meron lang akong naisip kanina while I was driving going to work.  Let's admit it guys, most of us fall for MPAs because of sex... as in FREE SEX (if there's such a thing).  So, why should we fall for them pa?  Hindi ba pwede na kaibiganin na lang natin sila na parang regular customer nila tayo.  Ang pinagkaiba lang kasi, dapat payag na yung MPA na sa labas na lang tayo makikipag-sex at hindi na sa sa MP.  Malaki din ang matitipid nating mga menyaks.  Say 1K ang tip mo everytime na kukunin mo siya plus mga P500 sa motel.  Eh di total of 1.5K lang yun.  Kahit na sunduin mo pa siya sa house nila.  3 hours pa kayo sa motel.  Not bad d ba?  Ang kailangan lang mapaintindi natin sa mga MPA prospects natin that this kind of set up is better.  At least regular na natin yung MPA at walang emotional attachment na kasama.  I think papayag din yun kung talagang mabait ka sa kanila.  Also, mas madali para sa kanila yun.  Hindi rin ganun kadali kumuha na 1K a day.  Ano sa tingin niyo guys?  Alam ko meron nang nag post ng ganitong idea.  Let's hear it from the experts.

Well mass enjoy sa labas.. 3hrs ba naman at pwede ka pang mag extend!

sympre style dyan kunin nyo muna yung prospect nyo sa MP. then kausapin nyo kung pwede sa labas para naman makatipid ka.. pero wag mo sasabihin na makaka tipid ka. sabihin mo nalang na sige papasyal kayo kakain or mag lalamierda. yung mga yan tandaan nyo bihira maka labas during the day. kaya tsempuhan nyo kung kelan ang day off nila then ayun na... tapos pag mag kasama na kayo at nag kakasawaan na kayo pa tanong mo sa kanya sino pa ibang MPA na ka dayoff nya, ma iintindihan naman nila kung bakit friends nya ang dapat kasama at hindi friends mo. ayun yayain mo at mag sama sama na kayo.

well paano ko nalaman to, been there done that. nag ka sawaan kami kaka meet sa labas ayun nag ka yayaan ng iba. ayan panay twin ang inaabot. best part of it... no more tips na kailangan bayaran. :thumbsupsmiley:

huhu.. same tau!!!! pro aq, im on the middle of dat situation.. palibhasa kc, kpg mpa ka, u dnt have the right to fall in love and to live normal juz like other grls outder... siempre ano k nga b nman isa k ln masahista na napapa sextra.. and even the dad of ur uests and other relatives pwede kan tikman bsta babayaran k lng tma po ba... msakit mang icpn pro yan tlga an tingin ng karamihang attendant sa srili nla, and u cant blame us, ganyan ksi ang trato na pnapkita ng uest smen eh

Hi am just a silent lurker here but i also believe that the situation of a lot (but not all) MPA's are really glum so they need to shall we say "kumapit sa patalim". I know how it feels since I used to be in the flesh trade when I was in college. True i get gays, matronas and sometimes girls also. And believe me it feels pathetic to be "used like a rag" but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Now that i have graduated and have my own job, i am not ashamed of what I did, although there are ways. well its just a matter of decision.

my 2 cents

have to admit i am falling in love with a mpa. at first it was just great sex. i donot usually get a mpa over and over again pero iba itong isa. at first di ko nga siya type sa showroom but eventually i found myself getting her everytime i go there

di na ako nagshowroom ngayon i just call her up and she would be there. sometimes kung medyo gipit siya she calls me and bam i there in a jiffy.

she text and calls me also very often. that what endeared her to me. pero i tried datingher i could not hangang mp lang kami magkita. takot akong makita sa labas with her kasi i am a married man. pero iba siya talaga.

i told her about how i feel pero got to hand it to her siya pa ang magsasabi na huwag kasi it might ruin my marriage. pero ako ang may problema. naiinlove ako sa kanya.

we practically know each other in and out so to speak. i can take her for what she is pero mahirap din.

let just see where this heads for

try 2 read dis...

Mahal mo xa..

Mahal ka nia..

bakit mo xa pinakawalan?

dahit ba sa isang misunderstanding?

dahil ba sa distance?

dahil ba sa mga taong nakapaligid seo?

o dahil ba nde mo makaya ung mga araw na nde

mo xa naki2ta.. miss mo na xa maxado so you try

to find another girl na maki2ta mo araw2 para dun

ibuhos ung dapat mong feelings sa mahal mo..?

the distance is just another bump on both of your

roads.

pede maayos yan.

bakit xa pumayag na pakawalan mo xa?

dahil ba xe nasaktan xa nung malaman mo na

naghahanap ka ng iba?

dahil ba naisip isip nia na gus2 nia rin ung malapit

seo?

dahil ba sabi ng friends nia maghanap na xa ng

iba?

o dahil ba mahal ka nia maxado para humarang sa

kinagu2stuhan mo tsaka ayaw nia maging hadlang

para maging masaya ka..?

kung ung dahilan mo.. ung dalawang nahuli.. eh

anu problem nio?

suwerte mo nga't nakita mo xa.. tapos

papakawalan mo pa.

minsan sa isang relationship.. kelangan nio

xempre

magparaya.

kelangan nde lang ikaw.. xempre pati xa.

kelangan nde lang puro kau.. xempre pati ung mga

taong concern senyo.

pero that doesn't mean na makinig kau ng makinig

sa mga sabi sabi.

xempre.. if you trust the one you love, ala kang

doubts.

make your loved one feel you trust him/her

comlpetely.

make him/her feel that you'd never listen to critics

that aren't true.

ngaun.. anu na?

wala na kau?

wala nang masabihan ng 'i love you'

wala ng makulit..

wla ng malambing..

wla ng maisip..kundi ung stupid mistake..

hay nako.

kung ako seo..

do whatever you can..

as soon as possible..

to get him/her back.

xe if you don't and s/he finally found someone

other than you,

baka malabuan ka ng maibalik xa.

baka nde na xa bumalik seo.

baka makita sa kanya ng pinalit seo ung reason

kung bakit mo xa minahal ng todo.

baka malaman mo na lang..

seryoso na talaga cla sa isa't isa.

masakit man isipin..

it can be the outcome..

masakit man sabihin..

pro baka mangyari talaga yan.

masakit para seo makita ung minamahal mo na

mei

iba.. especially kung nde na kau..

xe ala ka ng right mag selos..

xe ala ka ng maga2wa.. gus2 nia un eh..

kung mahal mo isang tao..

at mahal ka rin nia..

wag mong papakawalan for the slightest reason.

because it can be the worst.

"Smiles, tears, for all my life--and if God choose,

I shall but love thee better after death."

- SONNETS OF THE PORTUGUESE

awwww ;) i dont think theres some guys na masyadong makitid ang utak... anyway nasa tao na lang yan.. :thumbsdownsmiley: dont judge the person thru her/his skin ika nga, and never doubt some ones love for u, if you find some imperfctions let it be, if you survived the pain, the happiness is satisfying.. never fing d perfect love, coz love without pain is impossible... beside not all mpa's has same point of view in life.. dont judge them just bcoz of the nature of the work. ;)

love is love..

kasama sa pagibig ang sacrifice at pagtangap...kung willing kang maurat dahil alam mong tuwing papasok sya sa trabaho malaki ang tsansang she will sleep with her guest at matangap mo ito..eh in love ka nga. sa mga mpa naman kung kaya niyang iwanan yung trabaho nya para duon sa guy..eh in love din talaga sya..pero mahirap at hindi mag tutuloy tuloy yung relationship nila ng guy kung hindi sya aalis sa trabaho nya as mpa.. yun ang sakripisyong kaylangan nilang gawin...

awwww  ;) i dont think theres some guys na masyadong makitid ang utak... anyway nasa tao na lang yan.. :thumbsdownsmiley: dont judge the person thru her/his skin ika nga,  and never doubt some ones love for u, if you find some imperfctions let it be, if you survived the pain, the happiness is satisfying.. never fing d perfect love, coz love without pain is impossible... beside not all mpa's has same point of view in life.. dont judge them just bcoz of the nature of the work. ;)

Amen to that

Love versus Values

Values : during the course of your life Mom and dad, uncles and aunt, granpa and grandma brought us up with all family's values. Teacher, princiapal, Sister, brother, guidance councellor likewise.....

During the course of our adulthood we deviate from our values, but it is only a matter of time when we all go back to our sensible self.

---------------------

Sa value's walang tama o mali - It is only my values and your values

--------------------

Conflicting Values

MPA's value - OK lang magmasahe ng laman ng iba, o magsextra, kapalit naman ito ng pera at ikabubuhay ko sa araw-araw at pagsupporta ko sa pamilya.

Your values - ???

Love versus Values

Values : during the course of your life Mom and dad, uncles and aunt, granpa and grandma brought us up with all family's values. Teacher, princiapal, Sister, brother, guidance councellor likewise.....

During the course of our adulthood we deviate from our values, but it is only a matter of time when we all go back to our sensible self.

---------------------

Sa value's walang tama o mali - It is only my values and your values

--------------------

Conflicting Values

MPA's value - OK lang magmasahe ng laman ng iba, o magsextra, kapalit naman ito ng pera at ikabubuhay ko sa araw-araw at pagsupporta ko sa pamilya.

Your values - ???

tama ka bro. you're just in for a heartbreak!

bro t-mac knows some story about this kind.... and its really a secret to let u know the hard things.... maybe he should tell the story....

i know some bros. here got hurt w mp's w broken glasses and the wound still around.... well life is spinning so u would not know wen will stop...

remember as wat is once been said great man always fall in the hands of the woman.....

ok to ah hehehe makikisali na ako d2 mukhang simple lang to eh kung mahal mo ang mpa mo i mean true love mo na papayag ka pa bang makipag $ex pa sya sa iba.? di ba ang feeling nun masakit kaya di mo maaring mahalin ng lubusan dba.? ang sagot d2 mahal natin (kuno) ang mpa natin just to have free stuff in the mp or outside the mp.. pwede pa cgurong mahalin mo sya ng lubusan kung tuluyan na syang mag bagong buhay kalimutan ang nakaraan.. but not if she's still working in the mp.

For years now of going to MPs, may mga instance tlaga na mai-inluv ka din, di naman mapipigilan un kapag dumating sayo..pero there will always be "doubts" sa bawat isa..sa guys, the girl will think na tlgang gawain n ng guy ang magpunta s ganung lugar kaya even if sabihin ng guy na di na sya pupunta sa ganung lugar (bola) for the girl eh di pa rin maaalis ang hinala ng girl..at syempre sa girl naman, wla namang lalaking normal ang gustong "i-share" ang girl nya, kaya habang nagwowork ung girl sa MP malabong maintindihan un ng guys...takot kaming mga lalaki sa sarili naming multo...guys are basically possesive but very playful..hehehe...one sided ika nga pagdating sa minamahal....mahal namin ang mga asawa namin pero we still want to f**k other girls (mahirap bang ime-morized un)

"we luv 2 f**k every girl we want but no guy will allow/accept/understand another guy to f**k her girl"..(not with insane and crazy)

"HINDI SACRIFICE" ang unawain ang trabaho ng MPA katangahan un!...it will always be a subject of misunderstanding and fights.....if the MPA luvs the guy, den quit aS an MPA....

Laslty, if the guy luv d girl(mpa) den take her out of hell..marry her and be a good provider...dat is LOVE.......if not gusto lang makagulang ng guy...lol

I once fallen to an MPA but it didnt work coz d girl nids to sustain her lifestyle not her needs...an extravagant lyfstyle..she didnt listen to me dat her work cannot last long viably..and its too late for her to realized dat she let loose a genuine love..she deteriorated physically bcoz she so into her job that she left nutin to herself and future husband...."physically invested physically loss"...NO GAIN AT ALL THE END OF THE DAY....only memories of multiple sex to multiple PARTNERS.....

Guys can only eat meat not bones pass unto differents dogs (dogstyle..hehehe) GETZ???....teka seryoso na ata to..till hir...