Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Mga bro, dapat tayo tayo ng ministry sa club. Marami na may good intentions at di lang sex ang iniisisp. thats a big change in the culture on the client's side. Magaganda ang pakay ng mga menyaks or rather gentelmen in our thread, so lets keep up the good work.

Edited by lankaface
Mga bro, dapat tayo tayo ng ministry sa club. Marami na may good intentions at di lang sex ang iniisisp. thats a big change in the culture on the client's side. Magaganda ang pakay ng mga menyaks or rather gentelmen in our thread, so lets keep up the good work.

Hehehe..Ano pangalan ng ministry natin bro? hehehe..Musta na bro?

Hehehe..Ano pangalan ng ministry natin bro? hehehe..Musta na bro?
Ok naman ako bro, ang ministry natin should be called Love throat, or Deep boat, or rather love boat pala. Hehehe, In and out ako kasi maraming extra curricular ako, buti present lahat ng staff ko. How about you pre, any new developement withy your romance? hope everything is sweet and juicy for you.

sounds good.... but I rather help her in private na walang nakakaalam; being in a club of the sort can compromise her identity and mine.... besides most of these girls are discreet and would not like to be reminded of their job... well it's just me lang naman... peace mga bros... and good luck satin...

Ok naman ako bro, ang ministry natin should be called Love throat, or Deep boat, or rather love boat pala. Hehehe, In and out ako kasi maraming extra curricular ako, buti present lahat ng staff ko. How about you pre, any new developement withy your romance? hope everything is sweet and juicy for you.

So far so good naman bro..banayad na banayad ang alon hahaha..Lets hope na wala maging prob kung magkaron man sana maayos agad..Musta mga best mo bro? Buti nagkakaron ka ng time sa kanila lahat hehe

sounds good.... but I rather help her in private na walang nakakaalam; being in a club of the sort can compromise her identity and mine.... besides most of these girls are discreet and would not like to be reminded of their job... well it's just me lang naman... peace mga bros... and good luck satin...
bro joke lang ang ministry, dont take it seriously. We cant do that and expose everyone out in the open, pero tayo mga boys ok lang kasi we have things in common and we can discuss them together. Lots of luck to you bro.

just a thought.. i know we gentle manyaks have the money and means to support these women... but just would like to check with you... when do we stop...?

I mean it is good that we can help this wemen especially if they do reciprocate with love and all.... but should we at least in some way try also to help them get out of this profession... that is unless the girl is really into that job and cannot do anything else... <btw I know of a PSP who is a prefessional now... am proud of her>

maskit man isipin pero just the thought of your loved one with another guy doing the thing on most occasions is really mind shattering... alam ko sometimes numb na tayo and we just think of other things and all.... but still masakit parin satin yun di ba...? like there is a possiblity na may may makilala pa siyang mas generous satin... bka iwan ka in the long run <hope this not happens too any of you> I know it's just money.... but is it one of their motivations bakit nila ginagawa ito diba... I'm not saying na yun lang motivation nila... also I'm not saying na lahat sila ganun... <just thinking of the possibilities here>

I know a handful of PSPs also get into this profession not that much into the money but para lang to forget their problems and just have the illusion of being loved and taken cared of even just a for a few hours...

wala lang just some random thoughts during my EMO moments na napapdalas lang lateley... peace all....

Edited by gilghost
just a thought.. i know we gentle manyaks have the money and means to support these women... but just would like to check with you... when do we stop...?

I mean it is good that we can help this wemen especially if they do reciprocate with love and all.... but should we at least in some way try also to help them get out of this profession... that is unless the girl is really into that job and cannot do anything else... <btw I know of a PSP who is a prefessional now... am proud of her>

maskit man isipin pero just the thought of your loved one with another guy doing the thing on most occasions is really mind shattering... alam ko sometimes numb na tayo and we just think of other things and all.... but still masakit parin satin yun di ba...? like there is a possiblity na may may makilala pa siyang mas generous satin... bka iwan ka in the long run <hope this not happens too any of you> I know it's just money.... but is it one of their motivations bakit nila ginagawa ito diba... I'm not saying na yun lang motivation nila... also I'm not saying na lahat sila ganun... <just thinking of the possibilities here>

I know a handful of PSPs also get into this profession not that much into the money but para lang to forget their problems and just have the illusion of being loved and taken cared of even just a for a few hours...

wala lang just some random thoughts during my EMO moments na napapdalas lang lateley... peace all....

We all know naman na 95 percent ng pumapasok dito is because of the money, nagkakatalo lang kung para saan ung money, may gustong kumita ng malaki para sa family nila /para sa future nila...on the other hand mayroon lang na para sa luho o pangbisyo nila like drugs, ung gro ko ..yes, i know para sa family nya and ur ryt ,masakit nga pag alam mong may kasama cyang ibang lalaki lalo na kung vip but thats her job , bago pa kami nagkakilala ganun na trabaho nya and theres nothing i can do about her at the moment,kahit masakit at parang hindi normal ...tinatanggap ko nalang,ngayon lang kase ako nainlove sa babaeng nasa gantong profession...i feel that she deserves more than this kind of life..

i just wish that one day, fate will be kind to her ....and to me too. wala tayo magagawa e, parang sugal to ... 50-50 pwedeng kang matalo or pwedeng kang manalo which means magiging maganda kalabasan nyong 2 ng minamahal mong gro/mp/psp

We all know naman na 95 percent ng pumapasok dito is because of the money, nagkakatalo lang kung para saan ung money, may gustong kumita ng malaki para sa family nila /para sa future nila...on the other hand mayroon lang na para sa luho o pangbisyo nila like drugs, ung gro ko ..yes, i know para sa family nya and ur ryt ,masakit nga pag alam mong may kasama cyang ibang lalaki lalo na kung vip but thats her job , bago pa kami nagkakilala ganun na trabaho nya and theres nothing i can do about her at the moment,kahit masakit at parang hindi normal ...tinatanggap ko nalang,ngayon lang kase ako nainlove sa babaeng nasa gantong profession...i feel that she deserves more than this kind of life..

i just wish that one day, fate will be kind to her ....and to me too. wala tayo magagawa e, parang sugal to ... 50-50 pwedeng kang matalo or pwedeng kang manalo which means magiging maganda kalabasan nyong 2 ng minamahal mong gro/mp/psp

At ang masama wala tayo magawa para maialis sila sa ganito trabaho, swerte yun financialy stable..Kahit ilan beses natin sabihin sa sarili natin na tanggap natin yun trabaho nila, nandun parin yun sakit na ganun trabaho meron sila..Sana one say FATE will be kind samen and sa lahat ng nasa ganito situation..Akala ko sa pelikula lang nangyayari yun ganiro, totoo pala and sana katulad din ng nasa pelikula meron HAPPY ENDING..Sa ngaun with may gf(GRO) wala pa naman kami naeencounter na problema kung magkaron man sana maayos din namen..Goodluck sa lahat ng nasa ganito situation...As bro punisher say:I just wish that one day,fate will be kind to US..

btw pansin ko lang I've dating and into relationships with PSPs in general for the past 3 months.... now I'm dating an ordinary girl.... you can really see the diffference talaga... I do not know if that is good or not... might be just getting used to hehehe.... I'll just open my past to her when she's ready... maraming misconception about guys like us hiring these girls for sex dba... and if I know na hindi nya kakayarnin might as well just keep it from her....

kung baga what she does not know will not hurt her dba.... and if ever we would be into a good stable relationship hindi na ako maghire but will still keep the friendships I had with these girls and try to assist them in my own way....

I know medyo off topic hehehe just want to share lang....

i understand that you gentle menyaks have the money and all to support us...but that does not give you an assurance na mamahalin ka rin ng babae na aalagaan nyo..it's really up to ur psp if she's wiiling to love you back or ready to love you back..money cant buy love...pero syempre we dont want to look like were abusive on that part..syempre d naman namin kasalanan if di namin kaya mahalin client namin despite na binibigay na lahat..tao lang din kami...it puts a lot of pressure on our part kapag sinasabi ng client namin na mahal nila kame and we cant reciprocate that...pro ako kasi honest ako na tao eh..prangka din in a nice way naman...if la talaga ako nararamdaman para sa tao na yun may it be a client or a regular individual..kahit pa binibgay na sa akin lhat..i would tell that person agad..kasi ayoko na umasa sya...buti na yung cmula pa lang alam nyo na bounderies nyo..

i understand that you gentle menyaks have the money and all to support us...but that does not give you an assurance na mamahalin ka rin ng babae na aalagaan nyo..it's really up to ur psp if she's wiiling to love you back or ready to love you back..money cant buy love...pero syempre we dont want to look like were abusive on that part..syempre d naman namin kasalanan if di namin kaya mahalin client namin despite na binibigay na lahat..tao lang din kami...it puts a lot of pressure on our part kapag sinasabi ng client namin na mahal nila kame and we cant reciprocate that...pro ako kasi honest ako na tao eh..prangka din in a nice way naman...if la talaga ako nararamdaman para sa tao na yun may it be a client or a regular individual..kahit pa binibgay na sa akin lhat..i would tell that person agad..kasi ayoko na umasa sya...buti na yung cmula pa lang alam nyo na bounderies nyo..
What you said is true, When i offer to help a person in any situation, Which i dont really mind. In this case a girl is in need of financial help, if we see the real need of this person, i wont hesitate to help, and in so doing i never expect anything at all in return. I could just give what is needed and just walk away, but i always see to it that what she says is real. Mhirap na mapunta lang sa bisyo ang pera na para sa anak niya (kuno).

"

oo naman that is true... when i help these girls naman I'm not expecting anything in return.... maybe a smile and a thank you would suffice.... basta alam ko nga like sabi ni langkaface kung saan gagamitin yung pera... we do appreciate your honesty on this.... it is true that money cant buy you love.... but it can offer you an illusion of it

Edited by gilghost
oo naman that is true... when i help these girls naman I'm not expecting anything in return.... maybe a smile and a thank you would suffice.... basta alam ko nga like sabi ni langkaface kung saan gagamitin yung pera... we do appreciate your honesty on this.... it is true that money cant buy you love.... but it can offer you an illusion of it
Very well said bro, sometimes little thoughts of romance is quite a quencher for our thirst for love. Parang di ako yun ah, but its true to most of the romantics out there. Thoughts are sometimes enough, getting into it could give you a real pain in the a__. Better just illusions na lang. but if you got the balls to do it then the thrill and adrenalin could really flow. Edited by lankaface

This is the hardest part in the CLUBBING HOBBY! Take for example PYXER and HIPSTERDOOFUS who are now quite in the middle of a CONFUSION CHAMBER for falling inlove with their BARGIRLS. Hehehe.

As for the others, it is always hard to have this EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT especially in a BAR. As some people say... YOU CAN INDEED TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE BAR... BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE BAR OUT OF THE GIRL! EVER!

So falling in-love is inevitable but then again, one has to gain control and moderate the feeling as this is the hardest relationship to engage with. Cheers!

I agree with the "illusion of romance" concept na sinabi ng isang poster, its there job to make you feel welcome and comfortable at the bar with flirting and being intimate, yun ang job description nila e, kase nga ikaw ang guest nila... ako matagal ko nang tinanggap na kasalanan ko to kung bakit ako na inlove sa gro ko and sometimes I feel that our romance is an illusion but everytime na nilalagay ko sarili ko sa lugar ko as a customer, nasasaktan ko cya ,minsan napapaiyak ko pa kase halata nya pag iniiba ko ugali ko ...meaning yung approach ko sa kanya, im really confused at times, hindi nyo maiiwasan un kahit sabihin pa nating gf mo ung gro mo ,kahit pinapakitaan ka ng maganda... andoon pa rin ung pagdududa kung may feelings ba talaga sa iyo ang gro mo or ginagawa lang nya trabaho nya, its because of their job so hindi mo na ma differentiate kung kelan cla nagpapakatotoo or nagpapaka-gro lang.

ako nga partida, naging cautious ako sa kanya, kahit inaaya nya ako lagi sa tinitirhan nya,umaayaw ako kase i dont wanna get deeply involved with her pero i still fell for her pero hindi parin ako nakikipagrelasyon sa kanya up to now, para at least hindi ako masasaktan ng todo todo pag may ka-table cya or ka vip cya na iba, ang gro ko, dancer din sa bar nila nagtotopless pa cya pero hindi all the way, un panga lang nasasaktan na ako lalo na pag hinhiyawan sya sa tuwa ng mga gunggong na guest, i just accept the fact na ganun ang trabaho nya e, tinatanggap ko nalang sa sarili ko na i'm just one of her guests, indi ko rin sya masisi kung cautious sya or wala sa mind nya ang pakikipag bf, naikwento na kase nya noon nung bago palang sya sa mga club na nakipag bf na sya sa guest and it turns out niloko lang sya kase may asawa na pala ung ungas, well i know how she feels coz kaiiwan din lang sa akin ng ka-live in ko , so parehas kaming nag iingat at hirap magtiwala, sa totoo lang minsan ayoko na cya puntahan pero di ko rin matiis minsan na hindi sya makita at makamusta kase naiisip ko baka mapunta na naman sya sa mga gagong guest

... kaya warning ko sa mga nagbabalak pumasok sa gantong sitwasyon , ihanda nyo sarili nyo and as much as possible iwasan nyong ma inlove ng todo kase habang tumatagal mas lalo kayong maguguluhan <_<

pahabol pa nga pala.. ang positive effect lang nito kung meron man e, you will not look at girls on this profession the same way again, kung dati tingin mo sa kanila laruan or parausan lang , pag na imlove ka sa isa , magbabago na lahat un,u will see them as a person and every time kakakita ka ng gro or psp or mp, mapapayuko ka nalang at ma rerealize mo kung gano ka unfair ang life ,

pahabol pa nga pala.. ang positive effect lang nito kung meron man e, you will not look at girls on this profession the same way again, kung dati tingin mo sa kanila laruan or parausan lang , pag na imlove ka sa isa , magbabago na lahat un,u will see them as a person and every time kakakita ka ng gro or psp or mp, mapapayuko ka nalang at ma rerealize mo kung gano ka unfair ang life ,
Its just like looking at the tycoons, they make us envious of what they have, and we start to think "bakit wala akong ganun". thats what these girls feel when they see our legit girls. Its a cycle of life where one looks down on the other and it never ends, if you have money, you may be envious of others who have close family ties. It just depends on which aspect in life you look at. These girls may not have luxury in life, but may posses the heart of a saint that is adorned by all the good people. Just an observation my friend.