Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I'm an ex PSP and my BF is supporting me now... I'm continuing my studies with his help and had forgotten all about my past... I guess it is a matter of will and help from someone who loves you and you grow to love in return....

yes at first mahirap isipin na mahalin cya kse gawa ng age gap namin... and my past.... around 12 years and gap namin... i'm 20 and he's 32.... but with his help I was able to leave my past and continue with my studies... I grew to love him na and I know... he accepts my for what I am.... I'm so gratefult that I had met him.... and I thank God everyday that He as able to lend me a hand... hope this should serve as an inspiration to all my sisters reading this thread.... and for the gentemen who helped me in the past... i thank you all....

Ito ang tinatawag na "HAPPY ENDING" Goodluck sis..Tambay ka lagi d2 and im sure mdami ang maiinspire sa story nyo..Cheers!

It sure has been along time. 5 or 6 months na. I seldom get to this board, been real busy kasi. I was surfing today and decided to look up Sinister's profile to see what he was up to? It said he was last seen in this thread, to my surprise he even got his picture in the damn thing. LOL! Backreading you guys have been doing good without me, LOL! There are a few fakers here though, huh? LOL!

Anyway para hindi tayo OT. I'm in love with this bar girl here in Angeles City. She a knock out. You and Sinister will like her. Sexy, Sweet, n Maasikaso. We been living together for two months now. Hope it lasts? She's good for me.

Hey man its nice to know you finally found someone to be with, congratulations to the girl who won your heart.

Hey bro tagalupa, how is your love life like. Dalawang araw ako malunkot, nabawasan ng best, pero nadagdagan ng bago kaya ok na rin. anong bagong story, ok ba lakbay mo bro.

Ganun ba bro, my dumadating naman pala bago sayo pero iba parin un dati diba lalo na kung nagkaron na kau ng attachment o closeness..Saken naman ganun parin bro..Still holding and hoping all will end well..Minsan tinatanong ko sa sarili ko kung mahal ba talaga nya ako or seryoso ba cia..Lagi ko naririning na OO daw nde lang daw tlga cia showy..Iniintindi ko na lang un..hai..

Ganun ba bro, my dumadating naman pala bago sayo pero iba parin un dati diba lalo na kung nagkaron na kau ng attachment o closeness..Saken naman ganun parin bro..Still holding and hoping all will end well..Minsan tinatanong ko sa sarili ko kung mahal ba talaga nya ako or seryoso ba cia..Lagi ko naririning na OO daw nde lang daw tlga cia showy..Iniintindi ko na lang un..hai..

inde rin showy sayo gro mo tol? hehehe, alam mo ganun din pansin ko sa gro ko , pwera biro kase matagal na kami magkasama so iba approach nya sa akin , sa ibang guest plastik sya na sweet , sa akin tamang seryoso, maybe that means sumthing... hopefully good

inde rin showy sayo gro mo tol? hehehe, alam mo ganun din pansin ko sa gro ko , pwera biro kase matagal na kami magkasama so iba approach nya sa akin , sa ibang guest plastik sya na sweet , sa akin tamang seryoso, maybe that means sumthing... hopefully good

Yep bro.. sa mga guest nya nde naman cia ganun kasweet,nde cia un tipo mo kabastos bastos (dont get me wrong po), table lang tlga cia..Yun sweet nya saken alam ko 220 kasi nde naman cia ganun sa mga guest nya..Bihira cia magtxt o magsalita lalo na sa mga past relationship nya and sa nararamdaman nya..Hinde tlaga cia showy kaya ang hirap kc nde mo lam un 22o nya nararamdaman nya..Pag ngkakausap kami sabi nya ganun lang daw tlga and mahal daw nya ako..Eh ako naman showy tlga..Sken kc nde ko lam kung bukas nand2 pa ako o baka bukas machugi na ako kaya sinasabi ko lahat lahat sa knya kung ano ang nararamdaman ko..Hindi na nga ako pumupnta ng club kc yaw nya daw ako naghihintay and nde cia makapagwork pag nandun ako un parang naiilang cia..Ang saken lang tlga kung 22o mahal nya ako sana maramdaman ko naman kahit konti..Ayoko mamalimos ng pagmamahal and yoko magmakaawa sa knya kaya pinapalipas ko na lang un bawat araw na dumadaan samen..Hoping lahat ng pagtitiis ko mapunta sa wish natin lahat d2..Magkaron ng HAPPY ENDING...

Kw ba bro? musta kau ng girl mo??

It sure has been along time. 5 or 6 months na. I seldom get to this board, been real busy kasi. I was surfing today and decided to look up Sinister's profile to see what he was up to? It said he was last seen in this thread, to my surprise he even got his picture in the damn thing. LOL! Backreading you guys have been doing good without me, LOL! There are a few fakers here though, huh? LOL!

Anyway para hindi tayo OT. I'm in love with this bar girl here in Angeles City. She a knock out. You and Sinister will like her. Sexy, Sweet, n Maasikaso. We been living together for two months now. Hope it lasts? She's good for me.

Goodluck po saer...

Yep bro.. sa mga guest nya nde naman cia ganun kasweet,nde cia un tipo mo kabastos bastos (dont get me wrong po), table lang tlga cia..Yun sweet nya saken alam ko 220 kasi nde naman cia ganun sa mga guest nya..Bihira cia magtxt o magsalita lalo na sa mga past relationship nya and sa nararamdaman nya..Hinde tlaga cia showy kaya ang hirap kc nde mo lam un 22o nya nararamdaman nya..Pag ngkakausap kami sabi nya ganun lang daw tlga and mahal daw nya ako..Eh ako naman showy tlga..Sken kc nde ko lam kung bukas nand2 pa ako o baka bukas machugi na ako kaya sinasabi ko lahat lahat sa knya kung ano ang nararamdaman ko..Hindi na nga ako pumupnta ng club kc yaw nya daw ako naghihintay and nde cia makapagwork pag nandun ako un parang naiilang cia..Ang saken lang tlga kung 22o mahal nya ako sana maramdaman ko naman kahit konti..Ayoko mamalimos ng pagmamahal and yoko magmakaawa sa knya kaya pinapalipas ko na lang un bawat araw na dumadaan samen..Hoping lahat ng pagtitiis ko mapunta sa wish natin lahat d2..Magkaron ng HAPPY ENDING...

Kw ba bro? musta kau ng girl mo??

GANUN PA RIN . nagpapakiramdaman pa rin kaming dalawa kung cno sa amin ang susuko, ako sweet lang ako sa kanya sa loob ng vip , inde ako showy sa labas e, medyo nananabang na rin cguro cya kase wala naman ako ginagawang move, wala naman talaga e , inaantay ko nalang na mag japan cya para tapos na to

hehe depende n kasi yun eh.....When you love someone..Love that person without conditions and aside from that wala k ng maggwa sa mga bagay n nagawa n nya dahil u cant turn back the hands of time..And if nakikita mo naman na gusto n nyang magbago dba
Well said,sis, you understand clearly how people feel and think. you should drop in more often, marami kang matutulungan na mga kapatid natin dito.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: "MY GIRLS ARE NOT GETTING PAID!" go back to your books and fantasy world!

Di mo sila binabayaran? Ikaw na rin nagsabi sa post mo na pumunta ka sa bar named "Club B" tapos kinuha mo yung "Lopez Twins". Naniniwal kasi ako na ang mga girls, nagta-trabaho sa mga club para kumita ng pera. As this forum is discussing, pwede magka-in-love-an ang client at GRO/MP/PSP, but not in the manner that you are describing. I would like to believe deeper forces are at work here more than your description of lovable sighs and longing stares.

If you insist na hindi mo sila binabayaran, I rest my case and let the readers decide.

==

The real deal here is that you took it personal that I outted you in your deception that a PSP sent you a message (Your post of Sep 12). When in truth you got it out of a book. Which when Lankaface and I noticed and you admitted that you did just that.

Get over it!

P.S. Now I really want to meet your articulate PSP and F*ck the s@%t out of her... Guess what I will charm your girl and not have to pay her either. Just give me a name and number.

Come on. There is a history here. You PM'ed me about the PSP I was referring to, begging for her contact info. I PM'ed you back explaining the reason I will not give it to you NOW but will give it to you in DUE TIME when certain things were resolved. You PM'ed back that there is no further need for me to give you the contact info. Akala ko maganda ang napag-usapan natin. And then here you are with this post...

I accept your challenge. There is one other PSP out there that is quite articulate though not the PSP I mentioned before. She is Fallen_Angel.

I dare you to charm her and NOT pay. If Fallen_Angel confirms that you did charm her and NOT paid, I would accept defeat and call your "3Cs and WACTS" the work of genius. If you are not able to do this in the next three months, I would like to request that you drop your superior-than-thou and know-it-all attitude in this specific thread.

DEAL?

Edited by man1ac
mukhang nagkakainitan na talaga dito sa thread na to, guess we have our own opinions about certain topics, arguing with other posters is good, nagiging healthy ang topic, lumalalim cya , wala lang sana pikunan ha? baka pag nagkita kayo eb magsuntukan lang kayo hehehe :goatee: peace tau!!

hahahaha...natawa ako d2..uu nga parang nakakatakot na tuloy ituloy yung eb bka magsuntukan lang tong mga to..lalo na pag mga nakainom na..hahahaha...cge ako na lang taga awat...wag nyo lang tamaan mukha ko ahh,,,puhunan ehh..hahaha..nagpapatawa lang mga bro...iinit ng mga ulo nyo eh...yung isang ulo na lang painitin nyo...joke!!!!

mukhang nagkakainitan na talaga dito sa thread na to, guess we have our own opinions about certain topics, arguing with other posters is good, nagiging healthy ang topic, lumalalim cya , wala lang sana pikunan ha? baka pag nagkita kayo eb magsuntukan lang kayo hehehe :goatee: peace tau!!

yeah it's nice when we share thoughts, pero i'm not arguing naman, just expressing.

hahahaha...natawa ako d2..uu nga parang nakakatakot na tuloy ituloy yung eb bka magsuntukan lang tong mga to..lalo na pag mga nakainom na..hahahaha...cge ako na lang taga awat...wag nyo lang tamaan mukha ko ahh,,,puhunan ehh..hahaha..nagpapatawa lang mga bro...iinit ng mga ulo nyo eh...yung isang ulo na lang painitin nyo...joke!!!!

i don't involve myself in a fist fight, halos mga kuya ko na yan bat ako makikipagbasag ulo sa kanila? but since they're older than me i think they should handle themselves with more precaution and maturely. hindi pwede saking matanda kana eh pa bagets parin ang mga post mo. there should be some sense in everything you say specially in a public board. diba mas ok ang brains and good looks pag pinagsama kesa sa 3 Cs formula? just be yourself when you go out, be smart, cool, and nice to everybody. and i think there's a 4th C na di naisama... 4TH C = COCKINESS?!! joke!

nah just kidding! as silver_ff said, nagpapatawa lang... ok lang naman magpatawa diba?

ask ko lang kay tagalupa. kayo na nung girl diba? mahirap ata magseryoso sa setting na ganyan pero mukhang seryoso ka. sabihin pa na table lang, mahirap makitang hawak sya ng iba diba? how long can you handle this?

hindi pwede saking matanda kana eh pa bagets parin ang mga post mo.

well said truellusion.

sensya na mga sis and bros kung nag-challenge ako kay sinister. experiments and lively discussions are good for a healthy thread like this one. mas lalo at medyo personal sa atin yung topic na ito. let us make everyone feel welcome and listen to everyone's stories. there are a lot of interesting stories here and i'm sure there are a lot more interesting stories that are left untold.

about 3 years ago i had something serious with a model/ GRO wih HEartEBAt , she was a 2nd student as well. it wasn't one of the best relationships but it was the longest that i ever had. She knows that i hang out with my american bosses during gimik nights and i know that from time to time she goes out with some of his good looking and wealthier clients, in my case i feel a bit of jealousy everytime she goes to work but ive come to realize how she feels if i go out with somebody else. We parted ways not because of compatibility but geography. It was time to me to move out , i was living with my relatives and the house was crowdier as months passed by. it was getting complicated as well since she is a cousin ( mother side ) of my cousin, i discovered that she was working as a model by accident when the group decided to visit hearbeat. last i heard that she went back to pangasinan .

about 3 years ago i had something serious with a model/ GRO wih HEartEBAt , she was a 2nd student as well. it wasn't one of the best relationships but it was the longest that i ever had. She knows that i hang out with my american bosses during gimik nights and i know that from time to time she goes out with some of his good looking and wealthier clients, in my case i feel a bit of jealousy everytime she goes to work but ive come to realize how she feels if i go out with somebody else. We parted ways not because of compatibility but geography. It was time to me to move out , i was living with my relatives and the house was crowdier as months passed by. it was getting complicated as well since she is a cousin ( mother side ) of my cousin, i discovered that she was working as a model by accident when the group decided to visit hearbeat. last i heard that she went back to pangasinan .
Did you ever think of persuing her, or trying to find out where she is staying or doing right now?
Uy,pag natamaan yung isang ulo mas delikado. kamusta na sis ang lovelife mo? Tagal mo na nawala, taga awat ka rin pala, may kakampi na pala ako sa pagawat. basta sagot kita sa Eb natin. Offer still stands.

I had an experience liek this couple of times. Most recent was wen to this bar i usually go to.

Theres this new girl, so went there a couple of times, to table her of course. Minsan may ka table minsan wala.

She was so sweet to me , of course special treatment, she really likes me.

Aftera few months, she told me she wants to live with me I said im not financially ready yet for that.

So I told her we could casually date. But every time that I ask her out (before her work time), she always has an excuse.

Kesyo mapapagalitan ng manager ng club or what. Well, kinda weird, then a few months ago, she left for cebu.

Havent heard of her ever since.