Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Bro yung psp na yan, Saan kaya nag MBA? She can express exactly how she feels, like in a novel. Kung ganun ang girl ko, Mybe ilike you i wont have sex with her nalang, mag debate nalang kami.

Bro, iba yung PSP na nagpadala sa akin nung message na yan at iba yung PSP na sinasabi kong kinahuhumalingan ko.

Yung PSP na nagpadala nyan, matalino nga at articulate though as posted earlier, paraphrase lang nya yan. You can find her here in mtc.

Musta mga menyaks?

@punisher

Musta na bro? Goodluck sa nyo ng girl mo..Value mo bro un time na nanjan cia sa tabi mo..Kahit gano kasakit masaktan mas pipiliin parin natin magmahal..Lam ko kahit nasasaktan tayo or may takot iba parin un pakiramdam na nanjan cia sa tabi mo..Hindi natin alam kung hanggan kailan tau magging masaya kaya while nanjan cia pakita natin lahat kung gano cia kaimportante satin..Goodluck bro..

@lankface,gilghost

Musta na mga senior therapist? hehe..Guys just wish me luck sa pinagdadaanan ko ngaun.Next time ko na lang kwento siguro or pm ko kayo minsan..Hayy..Ngaun ko nararanasan un hirap tlga..pero dont worry ill be ok..ingat mga bro..

Guys..wish me luck..
I wish you all the luck, pare, just let us know pag kailangan mo ng back up, dadalhin namin ang buong barangay diyan sa club para wala nang sisingit sayo and your girl. Sa maynila ba yang club na pinupuntahan mo bro. Baka nagkakasabay pala tayo sa same club di pa tayo magkakilala. Hehehe. Pero gud luck min your journey bro, balitaan mo na lang kami.

naku, yang kiss sa lips na yan. this PSP I am talking about, when we kiss, i feel a deep intimacy, i feel may chemistry kami, i feel you know, special. and as far as I can tell, she likes kissing me as well. and i began falling...

one day she decided to create a website for her services. when i took a look at this website, nakasulat dun, for all future clients to see, she does enjoys kissing with clients. Ahh, fragile male ego. What I thought was "special" turned out to be a "menu item".

the signals are really very hard to read!

thanks for the reply killercath!

naku, yang kiss sa lips na yan. this PSP I am talking about, when we kiss, i feel a deep intimacy, i feel may chemistry kami, i feel you know, special. and as far as I can tell, she likes kissing me as well. and i began falling...

one day she decided to create a website for her services. when i took a look at this website, nakasulat dun, for all future clients to see, she does enjoys kissing with clients. Ahh, fragile male ego. What I thought was "special" turned out to be a "menu item".

the signals are really very hard to read!

Nagkamali ako post kanina, pakibura nalang, ...anyway wala naman talagang accurate guidelines para malaman mo kung ano talaga nararamdaman ng isang girl sayo kahit nga legit na girl mahirap basahin, kase diba sabi nga nila ganun talaga mga babae , sabi nga nila men will never understand women , kase pa iba iba ang takbo ng utak nila, pede kaseng bihasa na masyado ang girl na mang-uto sa client kaya kahit feeling mo special ung ginagawa nya un pala, part of her routine na yun, im not just referring to psps or gros or mps also to legit girls, ganoon talaga babae, I think the only way to know talaga kung special ka sa isang girl na kagaya nya is to try to court her , un nga lang kailangan ihanda mo nalang sarili mo sa outcome, kase doon mo lang malalaman kung pineperahan ka ng girl or hindi, theres no easy way para mahuli sila kung ano talaga ang pagkatao nila

Try mo rin i observe ang conversation nyo kung magkwekwento sya about her life, but still kahit naman kanino guest nila na magtanong ikukwento parin nya yun, I guess just trust yer instincts

I have an MPA-friend who I now consider one of my best friends. We see each other every week for morning coffee, no sex, before we go to our respective jobs. When I first met her I was floored by her basic goodness, that I kept coming back to the MP, and back and back. As the weeks passed all the warning signs went up, I started feeling all the silly little things that adolescents in love feel and I knew I was getting into dangerous territory.

I stopped it by telling her the truth, that I was falling for her, but I knew it wouldn't work, because I am married and much older. I told her that I would stop going to the MP to see her, but I also asked her to be my best friend. We cried a little, more out of relief, I guess, that finally we knew exactly where our relationship stood. Now we have our 'coffee dates,' where we share what is new with us, including our work, friends and families. You should see us laughing at the table.

There is no guilt on my part, no angst, and no anxiety about who and how many men she is bedding. I learn so much from her - because her job subjects her to such extreme emotional and physical demands, I feel that I am witnessing a compressed, winzipped life. On her part there is no expectation of anything more from me than my friendship and the coffee tab. I hope she learns a little from me as well. Since there is no judgment of each other, I believe and hope that this friendship will last.

Thanks for the reply Sinister!

The PSP who sent this is quite intelligent and yes, articulate. With D-cup pa :) You can find her here in mtc, one of the higher priced providers. Though I have to say, yung quote sa taas is not quite hers. Na-paraphrase daw nya from Belle Du Jour, isang book na isinulat ng isang prostitute na ngayon ay nasapelikula na.

I guess what she is trying to say dun sa second part is that messages from PSPs in their "rooms" are not quite a fair representation of reality. Na kahit nasusuka sila sa isang guy, they will still be flirty, mwah mwah, kissy kissy in their rooms kasi nga, the rooms are more of places to advertise rather than places to write true emotions. As related to my question, I understand that to mean: signals from girls in their "rooms" mean nothing.

Feel free to say what you think! Reading from your previous posts, mukhang aral ka sa dark arts of female seduction :) I would be most interested to hear wisdom from one of the masters :)

Thank you for the enlightenment.... :flowers: Yes, like any good business, ONE has to advertise, package, and differentiate ONE'S product from the competition. It's all a "seduction" dre....

How do you tell if it's genuine attraction or a "come on" to loosen your wallet???

Let me answer with a question..... "Why does it matter...???"

When Bro Lanka Face and I go on a hunt we don't worry about whether they are attracted to us or coming on to us..... ( The attraction will always be a "given" because we are both good looking! he he he). Joking aside...

You just need to remember three "C"s: 1.) Be "C"onfident. 2.) Be "C"omfortable and 3.) Be Charming

We can get down to the specifics at our upcoming "Eye Ball". Privileged information kasi.... Don't want to post this for the entire cyber world to misuse.

Dre, if you practice all three "C"s... Things will just happen.... It will just all fall into place… Their come on’s will turn into attraction. Here’s a true story to prove my point:

Last week I had to physically push this real sexy girl away from the car (Bro Lanka Face as my witness)... Because she wanted me to f*ck her (Kahit daw walang bayad at Kahit a few minutes lang daw). She told me that she is madly in love with me and willing to leave her foreigner BF for me..... Di me pumapatol sa bangenge, eh! But if I remember right, the first time we met she was coming on to me solely for the “LD”. Since it was New Year’s Day (Right Bro Lanka Face?) and things were slow. So Bro Lanka face and I turned the situation around by using the three “C”s and eventually “WACTS”. Come on’s turned into instant attraction… Dre, We've gotten to a point were they fall in love with us and give us libre... (MPAs/PSPs/GROs falling in love with clients)

So what kind of signals???? :wacko: Why does it matter??? ;)

What matters is that "WACTS"..... :thumbsupsmiley:

("WACTS" is code dre that only a few know....)

I have an MPA-friend who I now consider one of my best friends. We see each other every week for morning coffee, no sex, before we go to our respective jobs. When I first met her I was floored by her basic goodness, that I kept coming back to the MP, and back and back. As the weeks passed all the warning signs went up, I started feeling all the silly little things that adolescents in love feel and I knew I was getting into dangerous territory.

I stopped it by telling her the truth, that I was falling for her, but I knew it wouldn't work, because I am married and much older. I told her that I would stop going to the MP to see her, but I also asked her to be my best friend. We cried a little, more out of relief, I guess, that finally we knew exactly where our relationship stood. Now we have our 'coffee dates,' where we share what is new with us, including our work, friends and families. You should see us laughing at the table.

There is no guilt on my part, no angst, and no anxiety about who and how many men she is bedding. I learn so much from her - because her job subjects her to such extreme emotional and physical demands, I feel that I am witnessing a compressed, winzipped life. On her part there is no expectation of anything more from me than my friendship and the coffee tab. I hope she learns a little from me as well. Since there is no judgment of each other, I believe and hope that this friendship will last.

Thank you for sharing... :flowers: You are a very wise gentleman. :cool: That's right, it's better when there are "NO JUDGEMENTS". Pag walang husgahan walang guilt, angst and anxiety. No defintions to the relationship necessary.... Ok na manatili nlang sa gray area... comfortable naman di ba dre? :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

sometimes i also wonder what makes PSPs/MPAs/GROs tick when it comes to costumers.

i say this because as i said i am a showbiz worker, and as a straight ( i repeat, straight ) male working within its confines it would not be unusual for us to somehow get used to "flirting" with our gay workmates ( directors, especially ). it's "part of our job" as we say. you have to get used to come-ons from gay people all the time! and you have to play along, because it can mean more opportunities for us. I guess girls in the line of work which we are talking about here have to "play along", too. it gives them more opportunities to earn. and i guess if males in showbiz have a boundary beyond which "playing along" becomes more than that, then MPAs/PSPs/GROs/etc. have that boundary as well.

the hard thing about it is, seduction has very very very loose boundaries. and women in this line of work LIVE on seduction. i mean, it is a matter of survival. as i said in an earlier post, even many women celebrities are exactly like this, and i mean exactly like this. on the part of the male, it takes a certain skill to separate seduction from true feelings.

my uncle was a police officer during the Marcos era ( please this is not OT ), and he was privy to many interrogations of crime suspects. now, true criminals are actually habitual liars. when you face them every night, and i mean every night, you somehow develop an "intuition" or "inner sense" which would tell you that this suspect or this one other guy is lying. he told me that this "inner sense" is not really taught by your peers, it is only acquired through actual experience, because what one lying suspect exhibits is not the same as what another one does.

i'm not saying that MPAs/PSPs/GROs are criminals, i want to be clear about that. i'm just simply saying that in like fashion, seduction is also hard to distinguish from genuine feelings. and as a guy, the skill of trying to ferret out seduction from sincere feelings cannot be taught. the knowledge to separate them is gained by experience.

i therefore agree that to be able to discern whether a woman doing "services" for you is doing it for "more than money" means that you have been widely exposed to the same practices before, and thus you are able to pick out many cues which alert you to the true nature of the motive behind the activity which you are participating in with the girl.

then again, even after a huge volume of accumulated experience, there is still a chance that the conclusions you make will be erroneous.

which simply reinforces the age-old adage that love is always a gamble. and it is in that very gamble that the participants experience the thrill and fulfillment of its pursuit.

guys, when we partake of services by MPAs/PSPs/GROs/etc., we at the outset are aware that any physical activity no matter how intimate that is consummated between boy and girl are bound by certain limitations. when those limitations are crossed, we are hounded by endless questions such as the ones most guys post here.

however, i am curious as to what questions the girls ask themselves, too. i mean, guys are not the only party here. girls are, too. it's a two-way thing. what questions hound the girls, anyway? anybody care to enlighten us guys? i mean, do you girls also develop an "intuition" which would tell you that, hey, this guy is all bullshit--or, what the f#&k, this guy is serious.

i mean, the girls in this profession are showered with all sorts of seductive maneuvers, too. you are always told that "maganda ka", "crush kita", "pag kasama kita nawawala lahat ng problema ko", or whatever else guys think of all the time, hour upon hour. what makes you think that in some occasions the guy is sincere, and not just using gimmicks and tricks?"

hope to hear from you......

sir tlpnds, well said and very precise! :thumbsupsmiley:

sometimes i also wonder what makes PSPs/MPAs/GROs tick when it comes to costumers.

i am curious as to what questions the girls ask themselves, too. i mean, guys are not the only party here. girls are, too. it's a two-way thing. what questions hound the girls, anyway? anybody care to enlighten us guys? i mean, do you girls also develop an "intuition" which would tell you that, hey, this guy is all bullshit--or, what the f#&k, this guy is serious.

i mean, the girls in this profession are showered with all sorts of seductive maneuvers, too. you are always told that "maganda ka", "crush kita", "pag kasama kita nawawala lahat ng problema ko", or whatever else guys think of all the time, hour upon hour. what makes you think that in some occasions the guy is sincere, and not just using gimmicks and tricks?"

hope to hear from you......

the same question i had in my mind but couldn't have stated it better than sir tlpnds. ladies, lots of the menfolks here are eager to hear your answers... :goatee:

i therefore agree that to be able to discern whether a woman doing "services" for you is doing it for "more than money" means that you have been widely exposed to the same practices before, and thus you are able to pick out many cues which alert you to the true nature of the motive behind the activity which you are participating in with the girl.

then again, even after a huge volume of accumulated experience, there is still a chance that the conclusions you make will be erroneous.

very wise.

which simply reinforces the age-old adage that love is always a gamble. and it is in that very gamble that the participants experience the thrill and fulfillment of its pursuit.

i guess so. as long as the pursuit is thrilling and fulfilling, it might be worth the gamble...

Thank you for the enlightenment.... :flowers: Yes, like any good business, ONE has to advertise, package, and differentiate ONE'S product from the competition. It's all a "seduction" dre....

How do you tell if it's genuine attraction or a "come on" to loosen your wallet???

Let me answer with a question..... "Why does it matter...???"

When Bro Lanka Face and I go on a hunt we don't worry about whether they are attracted to us or coming on to us..... ( The attraction will always be a "given" because we are both good looking! he he he). Joking aside...

You just need to remember three "C"s: 1.) Be "C"onfident. 2.) Be "C"omfortable and 3.) Be Charming

We can get down to the specifics at our upcoming "Eye Ball". Privileged information kasi.... Don't want to post this for the entire cyber world to misuse.

Dre, if you practice all three "C"s... Things will just happen.... It will just all fall into place… Their come on’s will turn into attraction. Here’s a true story to prove my point:

Last week I had to physically push this real sexy girl away from the car (Bro Lanka Face as my witness)... Because she wanted me to f*ck her (Kahit daw walang bayad at Kahit a few minutes lang daw). She told me that she is madly in love with me and willing to leave her foreigner BF for me..... Di me pumapatol sa bangenge, eh! But if I remember right, the first time we met she was coming on to me solely for the “LD”. Since it was New Year’s Day (Right Bro Lanka Face?) and things were slow. So Bro Lanka face and I turned the situation around by using the three “C”s and eventually “WACTS”. Come on’s turned into instant attraction… Dre, We've gotten to a point were they fall in love with us and give us libre... (MPAs/PSPs/GROs falling in love with clients)

So what kind of signals???? :wacko: Why does it matter??? ;)

What matters is that "WACTS"..... :thumbsupsmiley:

("WACTS" is code dre that only a few know....)

Haha! The three C's. And the "WACTS" ==> the marks of a true master. Biruin mo, may technique na nga, may acronym pa yung technique! Hope to learn from you guys one of these days...

I sent you a PM, dre. In due time, I will answer your question :thumbsupsmiley:

Haha! The three C's. And the "WACTS" ==> the marks of a true master. Biruin mo, may technique na nga, may acronym pa yung technique! Hope to learn from you guys one of these days...

I sent you a PM, dre. In due time, I will answer your question :thumbsupsmiley:

Ha ha ha... :lol: O' Bro... Ano? Beleive ka ba? LOL :lol: :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol: Dre.... May "formula" pa nga kani when it comes to MPAs/PSPs/GROs falling in love... na tried, tested and proven to be effective.... Sama ka nlang sa "EB". Peace out.... :cool:

i guess so. as long as the pursuit is thrilling and fulfilling, it might be worth the gamble...

Very True.... :thumbsupsmiley: Anything worthwhile is worth working for... However, while in working to get to a goal or a destination;.... don't forget to enjoy the "Journey" friends!!! Peace Out! mga Master Operators! :flowers:

Ha ha ha... :lol: O' Bro... Ano? Beleive ka ba? LOL :lol: :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol: Dre.... May "formula" pa nga kani when it comes to MPAs/PSPs/GROs falling in love... na tried, tested and proven to be effective.... Sama ka nlang sa "EB". Peace out.... :cool:
I am a living witness to that pushing incident, in fact the girl asked bro sinister to forward her appology to me for misbehaving (actually i like that attitude) . Its just that bro sinister has a code and couldnt break it. Pero ako halos wala nang code, Hehehe. But we always have a good time, bro sinister just have to keep making them fall in love.
I wish you all the luck, pare, just let us know pag kailangan mo ng back up, dadalhin namin ang buong barangay diyan sa club para wala nang sisingit sayo and your girl. Sa maynila ba yang club na pinupuntahan mo bro. Baka nagkakasabay pala tayo sa same club di pa tayo magkakilala. Hehehe. Pero gud luck min your journey bro, balitaan mo na lang kami.

Thanks bro..Minsan na lang ako pumupnta dun sa club bro..Sa off na lang nya kami nagmemeet mas gs2 ko na rin un ganun maksama cia na walang LD,walang FM na makulit,walang naghuhubad hehe..Un typical na ginagawa ng gf/bf atleast kahit minsan maramdam ko and maramdaman nya un buhay sa labas ng club..Outside manila un club bro lapit lang din sa manila, pero sa manila cia umuuwi...Thanks bro..Dont worry kau ang una makakaalam sa story ko..and kunG umabot ako sa "HAPPY ENDING" kau ang kukunin ko ninong este grooms men heheh..,

Bro pag may lunkot ka sa journey mo and yiu need a shoulder to cry on, call on me, and tell me the age ng may ari ng shoulder na gusto mo. lol :thumbsupsmiley: Peace bro and good lick este luck.

Thanks bro..Ok naman ako may time lang tlga na ang bigat ng pakiramdam ko..Thanks bro..Greatly apreciated,.,,,

I am a living witness to that pushing incident, in fact the girl asked bro sinister to forward her appology to me for misbehaving (actually i like that attitude) . Its just that bro sinister has a code and couldnt break it. Pero ako halos wala nang code, Hehehe. But we always have a good time, bro sinister just have to keep making them fall in love.

i have had my share of girls that i have seduced. and it can be flattering when they do fall for you.

paano if it is the other way around - the girl was able to seduce you, and ano na gagawin mo? paano kung ikaw ang nagamitan ng 3 C's at WACTS? haha

:thumbsupsmiley:

i have had my share of girls that i have seduced. and it can be flattering when they do fall for you.

paano if it is the other way around - the girl was able to seduce you, and ano na gagawin mo? paano kung ikaw ang nagamitan ng 3 C's at WACTS? haha

:thumbsupsmiley:

Dre, you may have missed my past posts in your back reading.... <_< To be seduced and WACTS would be an oxymoron. :wacko: Initial selection, demand for obedience, and "pusong bato" are some tools you can put in your tool box....

What may work for me and Bro Lankaface may not always work for others... I don't have the magic wand to solve the problems of the sawi.... But certainly my wand can turn tricks and make their eyes roll back in their heads, he he he. :rolleyes:

Your ok, I'm ok. :flowers:

Peace Out :thumbsupsmiley:

GRO's falling in love with the client: Share ko lang... I just got in from another wild night in the bars. :thumbsupsmiley: I visited my "Lopez Twins" from club "B" who are both in love with me by the way. We always enjoy each others company and from the very start they knew that the only way I would see them is if they are together and we only will have sex as a threesome. Because they love me they "OBEY". They have learned to tolerate each other and I forbid them to be jealous of each other. Now this is a real giving kind of love, when I would kiss on one, the other would just hold my hand. Then I turn to the other and kiss on her then the other would stroke my thigh. I can see these girls love me because of their obedience and by their intimate and sensual caresses and sighs. When I sing to each their special songs I can tell in their eyes that it is more than just the kilig factor, it's love. :heart: We did three way kisses and threeway hugs all night until early morning. Just being held close with no real words being exchanged but soft kisses instead is always a treat for me when I'm with my babies. I love my twins for this intimacy they provide and I really appreciate their obedience and forebearing. :heart:

Got to go kinda tipsy..... :sick: :wacko: :sick:

GRO's falling in love with the client: Share ko lang... I just got in from another wild night in the bars. :thumbsupsmiley: I visited my "Lopez Twins" from club "B" who are both in love with me by the way. We always enjoy each others company and from the very start they knew that the only way I would see them is if they are together and we only will have sex as a threesome. Because they love me they "OBEY". They have learned to tolerate each other and I forbid them to be jealous of each other. Now this is a real giving kind of love, when I would kiss on one, the other would just hold my hand. Then I turn to the other and kiss on her then the other would stroke my thigh. I can see these girls love me because of their obedience and by their intimate and sensual caresses and sighs. When I sing to each their special songs I can tell in their eyes that it is more than just the kilig factor, it's love. :heart: We did three way kisses and threeway hugs all night until early morning. Just being held close with no real words being exchanged but soft kisses instead is always a treat for me when I'm with my babies. I love my twins for this intimacy they provide and I really appreciate their obedience and forebearing. :heart:

Got to go kinda tipsy..... :sick: :wacko: :sick:

hahaha! this is intended to be a parody, right?