Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Got a psp a few nights back. i get them now and then. i'm good-looking and i can afford them. they're usually surprised when they see me. i'm used to them calling me and texting me after. but this one i got, was something. The sex was fantastic. one of the best i've had. and she had a good personality. didn't talk too much, but laughed a lot. i think she found me funny. but she never laughed at the wrong time. seemed to agree with everything i said. i think about her and i can't seem to find anything wrong with her. I'm picky, i find something wrong in everybody. Was it the alcohol? I've got a high tolerance, couldn't have been that.

we had a lot of the getting to know, weird part is that at some point in the conversation, i don't know where i heard her mention "so it's the challenge" maybe she figured me out, maybe she knows how to push my buttons, manipulate me. My girlfriends could always do that, i never met a psp that could do that. it's usually that i've popped on her, it's over, i wanna go home. not this time. keep thinking about her. she has a weird sad story. i don't know if it's true. hmmmmm.....

I'm liberal, i could go with a psp. heck i can't remember the number of girls i've slept with. might even be more than the psp's.

Dude we have to bear in mind, that no matter how good we are in any aspect, one day somone better will come up. That has happened to me, felt so superior than somebody from the dumps just overpowered me. That was one hell of a wake up call, it taught me how to calm down my ego. Makes us a better person in the end. Peace to you bro.
Dude we have to bear in mind, that no matter how good we are in any aspect, one day somone better will come up. That has happened to me, felt so superior than somebody from the dumps just overpowered me. That was one hell of a wake up call, it taught me how to calm down my ego. Makes us a better person in the end. Peace to you bro.

Yup, I certainly agree with you saer. I have been there also, and still recuperating and can't get rid of this devastation.

Yup, I certainly agree with you saer. I have been there also, and still recuperating and can't get rid of this devastation.
Bro, kaya mo yan. keep your mind busy and dont be idle. Mag isip ka ng gagawin na nakakalibang and time consuming. I work out or tinker with my cameras if i am idle, hanap ka ng hobby, para di ka mag isip. And when you are getting good at the hobby, everything is easy to forget (talking of the past). :thumbsupsmiley:
Bro, kaya mo yan. keep your mind busy and dont be idle. Mag isip ka ng gagawin na nakakalibang and time consuming. I work out or tinker with my cameras if i am idle, hanap ka ng hobby, para di ka mag isip. And when you are getting good at the hobby, everything is easy to forget (talking of the past). :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks saer, I tried everything and seems that I can't go over it. I planning to take a long vacation of this country kasi almost everything and every places that I see and go even in my office it reminded me of her and a lot of things that we did and share. This isn't the first time that I have suffered a setback or fall out, pero iba ito talaga.

Thanks again saer.

Thanks saer, I tried everything and seems that I can't go over it. I planning to take a long vacation of this country kasi almost everything and every places that I see and go even in my office it reminded me of her and a lot of things that we did and share. This isn't the first time that I have suffered a setback or fall out, pero iba ito talaga.

Thanks again saer.

Thanks again saer.

Goodluck bro.. Cgro mas ok un plan mo mag vacation muna..Wish u all the luck bro..Cheers!

Thanks bro, you're right about the superiority complex. Get guilty of that often, still trying to calm down mine's. Cheers

There are times even the biggest warlord would fall prey to the most petite and little hore in town. Thats how powerful the heart can be. There is an mp that is being managed by a former mpa. She now owns the place, cause i think mshe married a rich foreigner who bought the place for her. Unexpecting things can happen nowadays, who knows, James Yap might be the next first gentelman (with gma) .

Guest killercath

hahaha... :thumbsupsmiley: its time for me to share my song for my exclient/bf... actually, it is his song for me... he said that this is the perfect song for us... and i totally agree... hay... i just love this song...

"how did you know"

I remember so well

The day that you came into my life

You asked for my name

You had the most beautiful smile

My life started to change

I'd wake up each day feeling alright

With you right by my side

Makes me feel things will work out just fine

CHORUS:

How did you know

I needed someone like you in my life

That there's an empty space in my heart

You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget

How you brought the sun to shine in my life

And took all the worries and fears that I had

I guess what I'm really trying to say

It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way

No words can express how much I love you

hahaha... :thumbsupsmiley: its time for me to share my song for my exclient/bf... actually, it is his song for me... he said that this is the perfect song for us... and i totally agree... hay... i just love this song...

"how did you know"

I remember so well

The day that you came into my life

You asked for my name

You had the most beautiful smile

My life started to change

I'd wake up each day feeling alright

With you right by my side

Makes me feel things will work out just fine

CHORUS:

How did you know

I needed someone like you in my life

That there's an empty space in my heart

You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget

How you brought the sun to shine in my life

And took all the worries and fears that I had

I guess what I'm really trying to say

It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way

No words can express how much I love you

hi cath... uy I love that song din... nice choice.... :thumbsupsmiley:

good luck sa current relationship mo.... :cool:

i agree with you bro......

What Happened??? You started the debate by posting a reply (Aug 24) to Dudulover post (Aug 23).... Then it escalated from there.... and now your parroting my post na "walang sumbatan" (I said straying away from the blame game) Don't get too self righteous by stating that we will never understand.... I do understand perfectly and have been in many successful love relationships that I cherish.... It's not always "Luck deary". Most of my serious love relationships are the one we both work hard at. As per my post on the Aug 25; For me it is not a "win/lose" situation... Bakit kailangan mo ba lagi black and white ang usapan at samahan? That's kinda selfish in away. Pede naman ang gray areas nlang, basta't mahal mo. "Pagbigyan nlang... " Accepting the nebulous ba? SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE KIND THAN TO BE RIGHT

Communicating the stories in our heads to each other; and by ensuring clarity between the two of us in the alignment of our expectations and of our realities have made our relationships with my dear MPA's/PSPs/GROs a success.

This thread has so many hardluck and kawawa stories that it gets pathetically old after awhile.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

If you don't get my post from Aug 25... Then you will never get it. Just get good at licking your wounds nlang....

d nman ako bobo sir....nkapag aral naman ako kahit naging ganto ako...so watch ur words naman....anyways i cant please everybody here..im just expressing my thoughts...dont get too personal coz i am not!! anyways db para nga sa self expression tong thread na to...sobra ka sir...

Here we are again, sis., so sorry to butt in and I would like to correct your notion about debate. A debate is NOT a quarrel, it is a healthy exchange of view, opinions, and other beliefs or whatsoever. The purpose of the debate here is for us to learn and educate each and one of us here.

Vice versa sis, you won't ever understand us also unless you are in our situation. We are not generalizing anything here, kaya nga we need you and other gals to share in this thread.

Peace!

understood bro....peace!! hope ur ok na...

it might be good also if maybe you can post the other options - malay mo - with your suggestions, baka makatulong rin sa kanila...sometimes, baka hindi nila naisip yung other options, and they choose this option because it's the easiest way out for them...

hangat may mga lalake na pumupunta ng mp/ktv na willing to pay for sextra service..i think it would still be a temptation for the gro's/mp na pasukin yung ganung work...kapit nga sa patalim eh..cguro pag la na pumunta dun at magbayad sa mga gro/mp bka makaisip na cla ng ibang way..hehehe...peace!!

d nman ako bobo sir....nkapag aral naman ako kahit naging ganto ako...so watch ur words naman....anyways i cant please everybody here..im just expressing my thoughts...dont get too personal coz i am not!! anyways db para nga sa self expression tong thread na to...sobra ka sir...

Self expression is surely welcomed so we may learn. Just answering your question, "What happened..." kamo and your statement "that we will not understand...." Yun lang yun...

Walang personalan.... You asked a question I answered.... Peace :flowers:

it might be good also if maybe you can post the other options - malay mo - with your suggestions, baka makatulong rin sa kanila...sometimes, baka hindi nila naisip yung other options, and they choose this option because it's the easiest way out for them...

hangat may mga lalake na pumupunta ng mp/ktv na willing to pay for sextra service..i think it would still be a temptation for the gro's/mp na pasukin yung ganung work...kapit nga sa patalim eh..cguro pag la na pumunta dun at magbayad sa mga gro/mp bka makaisip na cla ng ibang way..hehehe...peace!!

Kaya lang sis, baka yung ibang way baka mas malala pa kaysa sa gro/mpa? Baka sextra nalang ang work nila at wala nang front yung services nila. <_<

Im in a relationship with a GRO..Bago pa lang din kami,bilis nga ng mga pangyayari parang pag gising ko kami na hahaha..Hindi ko na rin kc pinatagal coz pareho kami ng nararamdaman..She's nice and sweet,and pnakagusto ko tlga un tanggap nya ako kung ano ako and kung ano kaya ko and same thing din naman sa knya na nasa ganito cia trabaho..From the start naman tanggap ko un and yoko makasira sa trabaho nya kc alam ko kailangan nya un to support her family..Hmm.mahirap un ganito relasyon katulad ng lagi ko sinasabi pero wala naman imposible kung pareho kami magtutulungan para magwork out to relationship namen..Wish me luck guys and lets hope everything will be ok samen..Cheers!

Im in a relationship with a GRO..Bago pa lang din kami,bilis nga ng mga pangyayari parang pag gising ko kami na hahaha..Hindi ko na rin kc pinatagal coz pareho kami ng nararamdaman..She's nice and sweet,and pnakagusto ko tlga un tanggap nya ako kung ano ako and kung ano kaya ko and same thing din naman sa knya na nasa ganito cia trabaho..From the start naman tanggap ko un and yoko makasira sa trabaho nya kc alam ko kailangan nya un to support her family..Hmm.mahirap un ganito relasyon katulad ng lagi ko sinasabi pero wala naman imposible kung pareho kami magtutulungan para magwork out to relationship namen..Wish me luck guys and lets hope everything will be ok samen..Cheers!

understood bro....peace!! hope ur ok na...

Thank you so much for the understanding. As I have mentioned earlier or previiously, there are a lot of memories that reminds me of her and one suggested that I have to take a long leave and so I'm planning to get out of our country for a few weeks or so if my finances permits. Mahirap makalimot dito sa atin kung lahat ng lugar ay may mga alaalang naiwan siya, and it is so damn hard.

Peace!

There are a lot of options hindi nga lang quick money scheme. So sorry, I'm not now in a good condition to give a wise advice . . . magulo kasi ang isip ko pa ngayon.

Good luck bro., and we all hope that things will work out with you and your gal.