Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Again, just to remind you of the famous saying and please correct me if I'm worng. it goes like this: "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!". So, whatever it is, we cannot justify the worngful deed. We don't have to patronize their reasons, kasi it is a lame excuse o "branded" excuse na ang mga ito. I'm sure that more than 95% ang ganitong dahilan na binanggit mo saer. I'm not being so righteous but I seeking a better reason o nakaka-ibang dahilan para sa kanila pumasok sa ganitong trade.

That's it for now muna. PEACE!

Bro., again it is not a quarrel. It is a sign of a healthy discussion so that everything can be brought out in the open.

Dont worry bro..hahaha..Peace tau and ginagalang ko opinion mo bro..Cheers man!

i last visited this thread, a month ago. i posted about my gro gf.

thank you very much for all your concerns and advises. as of now im moving on, we still text each other pero iwas na ako na mag meet kami ng ex gf ko. i know she will find some one who can support her financially. mahal ko pa rin sya. pero mas magandang lumayo, baka maka hanap pa sya ng mas magmamahal sa kanya.

again thank you for your advises.

Goodluck bro and d2 lang kami bro..

NEVER EVER

A few questions that I need to know

How you could ever hurt me so

I need to know what i've done wrong

And how long it's been going on

Was it that I never paid enough attention

Or did I not give enough affection

Not only will your answers keep me sane

But i'll know never to make the same mistake again

You can tell me to my face

Or even on the phone

You can write it in a letter

Either way i've have to know

Did I never treat you right

Did I always start the fight

Either way i'm going out of my mind

All the answers to my questions I have to find

My head's spinnin'

Boy i'm in a daze

I feel isolated

Don't wanna communicate

I take a shower

I will scour

I will roam

To find peace of mind

The happy mind

I once owned yeah

Flexing vocabulary runs right through me

The alphabet runs right from a to zee

Conversations, hesatations in my mind

You got my conscience

Asking questions that I can't find

I'm not crazy

I'm sure I aint done nothing wrong, no

I'm just waiting cos I heard that this feeling won't last that long

chorus

Never ever have I ever felt so low

When you gonna take me out of this black hole

Never ever have I ever felt so sad

The way i'm feeling yeah you got me feeling really

Never ever have I had to find

I've had to dig away to find my own piece of mind

I've never ever had my conscience to fight

The way i'm feeling yeah it just don't feel right

I'll keep searching

Deep within my soul

For all the answers

Don't wanna hurt no more

I need peace gotta feel at ease

Need to be

Free from pain

Go insane

My heart aches yeah

Sometimes vocabulary runs through my head

The alphabet runs right from a to zed

You got my concience asking questions that i can't find

I'm not crazy

I'm sure I aint done nothing wrong

Now i'm just awaiting cos I heard that this feeling won't last that long

chorus x3

You can tell me on the phone

Oooh you can write it in a letter babe

Cos I really need to know

You can write it in a letter babe

You can write in in a letter babe(fade)

NEVER EVER

A few questions that I need to know

How you could ever hurt me so

I need to know what i've done wrong

And how long it's been going on

Was it that I never paid enough attention

Or did I not give enough affection

Not only will your answers keep me sane

But i'll know never to make the same mistake again

Or even on the phone

You can write it in a letter

Either way i've have to know

Did I never treat you right

Did I always start the fight

Either way i'm going out of my mind

All the answers to my questions I have to find

My head's spinnin'

Boy i'm in a daze

I feel isolated

Don't wanna communicate

I take a shower

I will scour

I will roam

To find peace of mind

The happy mind

I once owned yeah

Flexing vocabulary runs right through me

The alphabet runs right from a to zee

You got my conscience

Asking questions that I can't find

I'm not crazy

I'm sure I aint done nothing wrong, no

I'm just waiting cos I heard that this feeling won't last that long

chorus

Never ever have I ever felt so low

When you gonna take me out of this black hole

Never ever have I ever felt so sad

The way i'm feeling yeah you got me feeling really

Never ever have I had to find

I've had to dig away to find my own piece of mind

I've never ever had my conscience to fight

The way i'm feeling yeah it just don't feel right

I'll keep searching

Deep within my soul

For all the answers

Don't wanna hurt no more

I need peace gotta feel at ease

Need to be

Free from pain

Go insane

My heart aches yeah

Sometimes vocabulary runs through my head

The alphabet runs right from a to zed

You got my concience asking questions that i can't find

I'm not crazy

I'm sure I aint done nothing wrong

Now i'm just awaiting cos I heard that this feeling won't last that long

chorus x3

You can tell me on the phone

Oooh you can write it in a letter babe

Cos I really need to know

You can write it in a letter babe

You can write in in a letter babe(fade)

WTF ? Is this thread jingle or song hits ?

WTF ? Is this thread jingle or song hits ?

:thumbsupsmiley: there are some things na mahirap iexpress or iexplain using ordinary words... so sometimes we have to get some inpiration from songs like those above the post... lalo na regarding this matter of the hearts....

dba minsan pag inlove ka or inspired ka you kindda express it through singing... or you look for a song that you could relate how you feel... the same case here.... dnt worry it's still part of this topic... :) peace all happy posting....

hehehe ako theme song ko ....King of Wishful Thinking, and Upside Down

upside down

I’ve been spending some time, thinking i’d be alright

Don’t know if I could really make it tonight

Lie awake in the dark, come down then I start

Thinking about you is almost breaking my heart

I don’t know where I went wrong, or what’s going on

Baby, I fell like our love’s lost tonight

Should I stay, should I go? Well, I really don’t know

Lately I’ve been missing you so

[refrain]

Baby, you don’t understand our love lies lost

But you’re still holding my hand

Oh and then you walk away

Just tonight, I want you to stay

[chorus]

You’re turning me on, you turn me around

You turn my whole world upside down

Everytime I hurt you, well it’s hurting me too

Don’t know if I could really stay here tonight

Tired of thinking of you, I never think that you do

Tell me what am I supposed to do

Well, I just wanted to say that I need you today

Tell me it’s all gonna work out alright

I don’t know where I should I start

But with all of my heart

Baby let me be your lover tonight

[repeat refrain and chorus]

Oh you know, you turn me upside down

You know, you turn me upside down

[repeat chorus]

hehehe share ko lang... kagabi i went to visit my gro, naabutan ko siyang may ka table na NBI Agent , ala 1 ng madaling araw na ako nakapunta , walanghiya kanina pa pala alas 9 nakatable sa kanya un , paliwanag naman ng floor manager kong ungas ...na meron ibang tinatable na regular un kaya lang wala kagabi kaya ni request ung gro ko, nakita kaseng sumayaw, buti nalang hindi v n I P nung gago, notoryus pa naman sa pag vv ip un ng iba ibang babae un , lakas yata ng side line nung gagung un kaya ma pera, anyway ang nangyari , bangag ung gro ko ...binagsakan ba naman ng 12 Ladies kaya nga di ko nalang tinable kahit natapos na sya doon , hirap na maglakad e, suka pa ng suka, sinilip ko nga sa dressing room nila , wala nang malay , inabutan ko nalang ng pera ung friend nya doon para pantaxi nya pa uwi.... hindi naman ako nagseselos sa dimonyong NBI agent na un, naiinis lang ako kase nakita ko cyang hirap na hirap kagabi, and ang kinatatakutan ko pa baka next target ng gagung un ung pinakamamahal kong GRO, well wala naman ako magagawa kung gusto nya i VIP un, pero badtrip pa rin cyempre :angry:

hehehe share ko lang... kagabi i went to visit my gro, naabutan ko siyang may ka table na NBI Agent , ala 1 ng madaling araw na ako nakapunta , walanghiya kanina pa pala alas 9 nakatable sa kanya un , paliwanag naman ng floor manager kong ungas ...na meron ibang tinatable na regular un kaya lang wala kagabi kaya ni request ung gro ko, nakita kaseng sumayaw, buti nalang hindi v n I P nung gago, notoryus pa naman sa pag vv ip un ng iba ibang babae un , lakas yata ng side line nung gagung un kaya ma pera, anyway ang nangyari , bangag ung gro ko ...binagsakan ba naman ng 12 Ladies kaya nga di ko nalang tinable kahit natapos na sya doon , hirap na maglakad e, suka pa ng suka, sinilip ko nga sa dressing room nila , wala nang malay , inabutan ko nalang ng pera ung friend nya doon para pantaxi nya pa uwi.... hindi naman ako nagseselos sa dimonyong NBI agent na un, naiinis lang ako kase nakita ko cyang hirap na hirap kagabi, and ang kinatatakutan ko pa baka next target ng gagung un ung pinakamamahal kong GRO, well wala naman ako magagawa kung gusto nya i VIP un, pero badtrip pa rin cyempre :angry:

wow hirap ng ganyan... pero kudos to you at binigyan mo pa cya ng pangtaxi pag uwi... at least nagparamdam ka na concerned ka parin sa GRO mo.... +100 pogi points to you bro... :thumbsupsmiley: I hope small gestured like that ay naapreciate ng mga girls natin....

Edited by gilghost
what happened to this thread..kala ko about falling inlove with clients or vice versa to..and now we're having a debate about hu loses more...ag alam ko kasi kapag nagmahal ka walang sumbatan db?? eh bakit parang ngayun nakakarinig na ako sa mga gentle menyaks ng ganyang tanong..well i guess u will never understand us unless u guys are in our situation...yah i agree na may abusive mps or gro's din..but sana wag igeneralized..well it's a matter of luck who u get to meet and who u get to fall inlove with..hay it made me sad...

What Happened??? You started the debate by posting a reply (Aug 24) to Dudulover post (Aug 23).... Then it escalated from there.... and now your parroting my post na "walang sumbatan" (I said straying away from the blame game) Don't get too self righteous by stating that we will never understand.... I do understand perfectly and have been in many successful love relationships that I cherish.... It's not always "Luck deary". Most of my serious love relationships are the one we both work hard at. As per my post on the Aug 25; For me it is not a "win/lose" situation... Bakit kailangan mo ba lagi black and white ang usapan at samahan? That's kinda selfish in away. Pede naman ang gray areas nlang, basta't mahal mo. "Pagbigyan nlang... " Accepting the nebulous ba? SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO BE KIND THAN TO BE RIGHT

Communicating the stories in our heads to each other; and by ensuring clarity between the two of us in the alignment of our expectations and of our realities have made our relationships with my dear MPA's/PSPs/GROs a success.

This thread has so many hardluck and kawawa stories that it gets pathetically old after awhile.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

If you don't get my post from Aug 25... Then you will never get it. Just get good at licking your wounds nlang....

Hahaha..Ganyan din ako bro minsan,nde sa selos un nararamdaman ko, ang concern ko lang baka kasi mabastos o demonyo un magiging guest nya hahaha..Masipag ka rin pala maghintay..HAHAHA..Naalala ko tuloy un dati pinuntahan ko yun BEZ ko sa club bila..9pm din nakatable na cia at ang matindi till closing nya kasama si PUGI..Sa sobrang inip ko naginom na lng ako till malasing ako...Potah yun ata ang pinakamatindi ko lasing..Wasak na wasak ako nun haha..Then nalaman nya un kalasingan ko, bakit ko daw ginawa un eh nde naman tlga ako nagiinom..Sabi ko na lang trip ko mag inom nun hehehe..Hindi nya alam cia un dahilan..hehe..Simula nun lalo ko inagahan ang pnta ko dun para si pugi naman ang maghintay..

Update lang mga guys..Dalawa na ang BEZ ko and magkahiwalay sila ng club kaya lang magkagrupo sila, may promotion kasi cla...Ang mahirap pa nito di nila alam na dalawa sila best ko hahaha and NAKU sobra gastos..hehe pero ok lang masaya naman kami and i think yun ang pinakamahalaga diba? lolz

y not? there are no limitations when it comes to love. past is past so it doesn't matter.

Yup, I repeatedly agree on this.

Bro alam ko lang lust at first sight, wala nang papadevelope pa. :thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: Hehehehehe.........

You saer 101% on this.

what happened to this thread..kala ko about falling inlove with clients or vice versa to..and now we're having a debate about hu loses more...ag alam ko kasi kapag nagmahal ka walang sumbatan db?? eh bakit parang ngayun nakakarinig na ako sa mga gentle menyaks ng ganyang tanong..well i guess u will never understand us unless u guys are in our situation...yah i agree na may abusive mps or gro's din..but sana wag igeneralized..well it's a matter of luck who u get to meet and who u get to fall inlove with..hay it made me sad...

Here we are again, sis., so sorry to butt in and I would like to correct your notion about debate. A debate is NOT a quarrel, it is a healthy exchange of view, opinions, and other beliefs or whatsoever. The purpose of the debate here is for us to learn and educate each and one of us here.

Vice versa sis, you won't ever understand us also unless you are in our situation. We are not generalizing anything here, kaya nga we need you and other gals to share in this thread.

Peace!

Hahaha..Ganyan din ako bro minsan,nde sa selos un nararamdaman ko, ang concern ko lang baka kasi mabastos o demonyo un magiging guest nya hahaha..Masipag ka rin pala maghintay..HAHAHA..Naalala ko tuloy un dati pinuntahan ko yun BEZ ko sa club bila..9pm din nakatable na cia at ang matindi till closing nya kasama si PUGI..Sa sobrang inip ko naginom na lng ako till malasing ako...Potah yun ata ang pinakamatindi ko lasing..Wasak na wasak ako nun haha..Then nalaman nya un kalasingan ko, bakit ko daw ginawa un eh nde naman tlga ako nagiinom..Sabi ko na lang trip ko mag inom nun hehehe..Hindi nya alam cia un dahilan..hehe..Simula nun lalo ko inagahan ang pnta ko dun para si pugi naman ang maghintay..

Update lang mga guys..Dalawa na ang BEZ ko and magkahiwalay sila ng club kaya lang magkagrupo sila, may promotion kasi cla...Ang mahirap pa nito di nila alam na dalawa sila best ko hahaha and NAKU sobra gastos..hehe pero ok lang masaya naman kami and i think yun ang pinakamahalaga diba? lolz

Bro, magbibilangan na ba tayo ng BEZ dito, Baka mag labasan tayo ng calculator, hehehe, at baka ma OT tayo. Wer just trying to amuse ourselves with our capacity as men. kaya tama yung ginagawa mo bro. Enjoy ka lang diyan, (sama mo ko minsan). lol. Edited by lankaface

di ba ito ang tamang kanta para sa ating mga napa-ibig?

Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light

Those days are over

You don't have to sell your body to the night

Roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight

Walk the streets for money

You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Put on the red light, put on the red light

Put on the red light, oh

I loved you since I knew ya

I wouldn't talk down to ya

I have to tell you just how I feel

I won't share you with another boy

I know my mind is made up

So put away your make up

Told you once I won't tell you again it's a bad way

You don't have to put on the red light

Bro, magbibilangan na ba tayo ng BEZ dito, Baka mag labasan tayo ng calculator, hehehe, at baka ma OT tayo. Wer just trying to amuse ourselves with our capacity as men. kaya tama yung ginagawa mo bro. Enjoy ka lang diyan, (sama mo ko minsan). lol.

Hahaha..Wala ako magagawa sau bro, dalawa lng bez ko hahaha..

Ganito ba bro, mejo complicated na nga kami nun isa ko bez..Hmm complicated friends parang ganun..Hay.Kwento ko sau un whole story, pero dont worry im ok,happy and contented un nga lang mejo complicated hehehe..Hirap magbest ng maganda hahaha

Bro, magbibilangan na ba tayo ng BEZ dito, Baka mag labasan tayo ng calculator, hehehe, at baka ma OT tayo. Wer just trying to amuse ourselves with our capacity as men. kaya tama yung ginagawa mo bro. Enjoy ka lang diyan, (sama mo ko minsan). lol.

Hehehe..Sure bro, sa mga bez mo ba bro,meron ba un pinakabez mo? lolz

Got a psp a few nights back. i get them now and then. i'm good-looking and i can afford them. they're usually surprised when they see me. i'm used to them calling me and texting me after. but this one i got, was something. The sex was fantastic. one of the best i've had. and she had a good personality. didn't talk too much, but laughed a lot. i think she found me funny. but she never laughed at the wrong time. seemed to agree with everything i said. i think about her and i can't seem to find anything wrong with her. I'm picky, i find something wrong in everybody. Was it the alcohol? I've got a high tolerance, couldn't have been that.

we had a lot of the getting to know, weird part is that at some point in the conversation, i don't know where i heard her mention "so it's the challenge" maybe she figured me out, maybe she knows how to push my buttons, manipulate me. My girlfriends could always do that, i never met a psp that could do that. it's usually that i've popped on her, it's over, i wanna go home. not this time. keep thinking about her. she has a weird sad story. i don't know if it's true. hmmmmm.....

I'm liberal, i could go with a psp. heck i can't remember the number of girls i've slept with. might even be more than the psp's.