Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

For a guy like me who is trying to move on, to forget and to heal the wounds. . . . I think and feel that reading this thread and following up the post is not doing any good to me at this time. Kaya mga saers, bros. and sis., mawawala muna ako for awhile. . .

I just hope and pray for all the rest who will encounter the same fate as mine, sana maging matatatag kayo.

Goodluck bro..Everything will be ok..Just hang on, stay tough and life is beautiful..Makulay ang buhay! lolz Goodluck bro and see u sa EB...

What i would suggest is that we chip-in sa Eb natin, so far parang 5 or 6 palang ang nagconfirm na puwede. lets get more people to join in. Why dont we guys sponsor 1 girl sa share nila for the Eb, para gentleman naman ang dating natin at di naman menyak. Sugestion ko lang yon. kung tuloy sagot ko si silver ff.

wow galante m naman bro...matakaw ako bhala ka..hehehe...ako nasa bulacan ako now..pero aatend ako..ako pa!!

@lankaface sana nga bro concerned cla kapag tintanong nila kung nakakailan na kame..kasi yung iba naghahanap lang ng discount eh..hehehe.

e2 lang yan, u will know wen a guy is inlove with you f he remains eye contact during ur conversations..nde yung sa boobs or sa legs nakatitig...or humahaba leeg pag may nakita sexy..kahit pa may dumaan na sexy dyan..or nkahubad..if he is totally satisfied with you and happy inlove with u..he wouldn't waste a single amount of energy para tumingin sa babae na yun...if he listens to u attentively while u are talking..if his eyes glow with that certain spark pag nakikita ka nya..he definitely is inlove with you...pag libog lang yan...u would feel it...yun ay kung di ka manhid..hehehe

I fell in love with one... and still am for more than 2 years na. i knew i will be getting in to this situation from the first time i saw her. Its so complicated talaga.... but i cant get away from it, i need her...

That will depend on how you need her, is it sexual or is it for companionship. It has to be either one of the two, find out in what ways do you need her.

no im not married

If you are not married , this will lessen the complications. However again prepare and be ready to accept her situation that she always meet different guys.

The chances of her being engage on other "things" inside the VIP or cubicle is very possible...can you accept that ? also are you ready to introduce her to your friends and relatives especially to your family ? If its really love that you feel, nobody can stop you especially if you have other plans for her.

hi sir can you kindly elaborate on the reason why you need her in your life?

My friend gilghost has a good question, why is the girl that essential for your life? has the relationship gone that deep already? Maybe there are things that you need to clarify, we might be able to help you, just tell us more details about your relationship.

hello dumaan lang at nakibasa :D take care people...peace out.
Hello mam, is there anything you can share with our new friends who are having problems with their (friends). Maraming bagong nagpost, looks like a lot of us are sharing the same problems. Guys need to clarify and understand where they stand when in this situation. Otherwise you will go crazy!!!!
@lankaface sana nga bro concerned cla kapag tintanong nila kung nakakailan na kame..kasi yung iba naghahanap lang ng discount eh..hehehe.

e2 lang yan, u will know wen a guy is inlove with you f he remains eye contact during ur conversations..nde yung sa boobs or sa legs nakatitig...or humahaba leeg pag may nakita sexy..kahit pa may dumaan na sexy dyan..or nkahubad..if he is totally satisfied with you and happy inlove with u..he wouldn't waste a single amount of energy para tumingin sa babae na yun...if he listens to u attentively while u are talking..if his eyes glow with that certain spark pag nakikita ka nya..he definitely is inlove with you...pag libog lang yan...u would feel it...yun ay kung di ka manhid..hehehe

I totally agree with you on this. When I was in this relationship, I see to it that I have all the time for her and get involve in all her concerns and interests. Kahit nasa malayo akong lugar for my work, I always have time to text her and even spent a card load to talk to her everyday and every night. That is how and the way I loved my woman.