Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Have been in this kind of relationship din.... i was willing to do anything for the girl para lang magstop sya pero in the end eh wala din nangyari. Anyway, just charging everything to experience. Medyo expensive pero this made me realize not to trust that easily especially with a girl in this kind of profession. Its not that they are not trustworthy but dahil sa environment nila ay di maiiwasan na masaktan ka. I know they have feeling as well pero due to circumstances and experiences, I think it is really impossible to have a happy ending in this kind of relationship. Its just better to have fun na lng and make most of the time (and money of course) that you spend with the girl. No need to think of saving them as they have already made the choice to go into this kind of work for the purpose of helping themselves and their family. The only thing that we can offer siguro is company and at the same time to let them feel that even if they are in this kind of work eh some people still repects them as human beings.

Good luck to the guys that are still in this kind of relationship. Hope you can find a way to make things work. To the guys that are still hurting, always remember that losing someone is not the end of the world but is a door for a new beginning. Cheers!

As VENOMOUS commented, it is very well said. I did almost the same things as you did Bro. ZZZERO_COOOL. Although, meron daw (?????) na fairy tale story ending which I am trying myself to believe, ay hindi ako totally convinced on this. Maybe, wishful thinking lang or just mere products of their wild imaginations.

Believe it or not, when my live-in partner learned that I have fallen for an mpa ay pinamili niya ako. Straight forward, ang pinili ko 'yun mpa bcoz I feel there was something good going with us and there's chemistry. And I was already involved with all sorts of her family's affair and other problems which I was able to help and resolved.

Then, siya naman ang namili between me and her bf who allegedly didn't know her job. She made me believe na ako ang pinili niya. But in truth and fact, itinago lang niya ang bf niya. There were times that I suspected that something is fishy happening or going on, she was so quick and so smart to reply na nagiging pharanoid daw ako. Dahil mahal ko nga siya at may trust ako sa kanya, at lahat ng sasabihin niya sa akin ay gospel truth ay pinaniniwalaan ko siya. Then, accidentally while my staff was browsing the friendster, my staff informed me that my girl had a friendster account. She was so stupid and also her bf hindi naka-lock 'yun profile nila. There were pictures of them and on those pictures ay may naka-imprint na mga dates, and in those dates ay may mga alibi siya na may school outing and all sorts of excuses kaya hindi kami magkikita. As always, hindi niya sinasagot ang mga calls ko and even my text messages.

When I confronted her with what I discovered, binaligtad pa niya ang lahat ng mga pangyayari at pinalabas na marami akong pagkukulang sa kanya. I discovered further meron pa palang ka-relasyon siya na very rich chinese businessman at kaming tatlo ay pinagsabay-sabay niya. As my parting words to her, "do I deserve these things?".

Now, here I am and still trying to recover from that devastation.

As VENOMOUS commented, it is very well said. I did almost the same things as you did Bro. ZZZERO_COOOL. Although, meron daw (?????) na fairy tale story ending which I am trying myself to believe, ay hindi ako totally convinced on this. Maybe, wishful thinking lang or just mere products of their wild imaginations.

Believe it or not, when my live-in partner learned that I have fallen for an mpa ay pinamili niya ako. Straight forward, ang pinili ko 'yun mpa bcoz I feel there was something good going with us and there's chemistry. And I was already involved with all sorts of her family's affair and other problems which I was able to help and resolved.

Then, siya naman ang namili between me and her bf who allegedly didn't know her job. She made me believe na ako ang pinili niya. But in truth and fact, itinago lang niya ang bf niya. There were times that I suspected that something is fishy happening or going on, she was so quick and so smart to reply na nagiging pharanoid daw ako. Dahil mahal ko nga siya at may trust ako sa kanya, at lahat ng sasabihin niya sa akin ay gospel truth ay pinaniniwalaan ko siya. Then, accidentally while my staff was browsing the friendster, my staff informed me that my girl had a friendster account. She was so stupid and also her bf hindi naka-lock 'yun profile nila. There were pictures of them and on those pictures ay may naka-imprint na mga dates, and in those dates ay may mga alibi siya na may school outing and all sorts of excuses kaya hindi kami magkikita. As always, hindi niya sinasagot ang mga calls ko and even my text messages.

When I confronted her with what I discovered, binaligtad pa niya ang lahat ng mga pangyayari at pinalabas na marami akong pagkukulang sa kanya. I discovered further meron pa palang ka-relasyon siya na very rich chinese businessman at kaming tatlo ay pinagsabay-sabay niya. As my parting words to her, "do I deserve these things?".

Sir, just always remember nandidito po kami para alalayan po kayo. We know the fact that you don't deserve what happened to you bcoz I've witnessed how you have fallen for your girl. Basta't nandidito po kami sir, at magsabi ka lamang sir. Labas na lamang tayo sir at kasi hindi na namin kayo nakakasama, eh. Alam namin na kakayanin po ninyo 'yan.

I understand you bro.... alam ko yung feeling. Pero kahit anong gawin pa natin eh talagang wala na tayong magagawa dun kundi mag move on. You have done your part, ika nga its time to let go. I know its hard, kasi ako din hurt pa din, I am haunted as well by the questions na ano pa ba ang kulang, ano pa ba ang dapat kong gawin? Bakit di mo man lang ako kausapin ng matino? There are a lot of questions pero you wont get an answer. I tried looking for answers by going to different clubs, mps and going out with psps just to understand them better. What I have learned from them eh eh they are in a world na they revolve around a lot of guys, client man o hindi. Pero there are a certain few na talagang sinasamahan nila or they trust. Lets say there is the bf, there is the rich guy and there is you. The bf is somebody cguro na nagustuhan nya na unaware of what shes doing, there is the rich guy which possible is there for financial support. And there is you who is there to understand and comfort her. We all play a role in her life, patibayan na lang kung sino siguro ang magstick. Advise ko lang sayo bro, try not to think about her too much and end the questions on your head with a blank. Instead of thinking try to concentrate on how to improve yourself and fix anything na maaring nabreak while you were with her. Do not blame her, basta hayaan mo na lng. Time will heal your wounds and make you stronger the next time around. Yung sa fairy tale story eh pwede pa naman mangyari yun. You might be surprised pag bumalik sya, pero ang question is will you still accept her? You can only answer that pag clear na ang mind mo. This thread will help a lot to let you lighten the burden on how you feel. I know its hard pero ganun nga talaga and to be honest im currently going through this kind of transition as well. Basta put in your mind na in there is light after the storm.

Sir, just always remember nandidito po kami para alalayan po kayo. We know the fact that you don't deserve what happened to you bcoz I've witnessed how you have fallen for your girl. Basta't nandidito po kami sir, at magsabi ka lamang sir. Labas na lamang tayo sir at kasi hindi na namin kayo nakakasama, eh. Alam namin na kakayanin po ninyo 'yan.

Thanks a lot guys, alam ko nandyan kayo lagi sa aking likuran at sa tuwing kakailanganin ko kayo. Salamat ulit at sorry kung hindi ninyo muna ako makakasama o nakakasama for the last few weeks or so. :thumbsupsmiley:

I understand you bro.... alam ko yung feeling. Pero kahit anong gawin pa natin eh talagang wala na tayong magagawa dun kundi mag move on. You have done your part, ika nga its time to let go. I know its hard, kasi ako din hurt pa din, I am haunted as well by the questions na ano pa ba ang kulang, ano pa ba ang dapat kong gawin? Bakit di mo man lang ako kausapin ng matino? There are a lot of questions pero you wont get an answer. I tried looking for answers by going to different clubs, mps and going out with psps just to understand them better. What I have learned from them eh eh they are in a world na they revolve around a lot of guys, client man o hindi. Pero there are a certain few na talagang sinasamahan nila or they trust. Lets say there is the bf, there is the rich guy and there is you. The bf is somebody cguro na nagustuhan nya na unaware of what shes doing, there is the rich guy which possible is there for financial support. And there is you who is there to understand and comfort her. We all play a role in her life, patibayan na lang kung sino siguro ang magstick. Advise ko lang sayo bro, try not to think about her too much and end the questions on your head with a blank. Instead of thinking try to concentrate on how to improve yourself and fix anything na maaring nabreak while you were with her. Do not blame her, basta hayaan mo na lng. Time will heal your wounds and make you stronger the next time around. Yung sa fairy tale story eh pwede pa naman mangyari yun. You might be surprised pag bumalik sya, pero ang question is will you still accept her? You can only answer that pag clear na ang mind mo. This thread will help a lot to let you lighten the burden on how you feel. I know its hard pero ganun nga talaga and to be honest im currently going through this kind of transition as well. Basta put in your mind na in there is light after the storm.

I read your post over and over again, and sarap pakinggan at basahin paulit-ulit. Sa totoo lang at kahit nakakahiya ay aaminin ko na teary eyed nga ako habang binabasa ko ang post mo. I was so touched.

I did almost the same, and for several times, I went out with psp's and mpa's, at hindi ko pa rin magawang makalimot or to move on. I am not certain kung nasaktan ang ego ko, pagkalalaki ko, and the hanging question always on my mind "Are those 2 guys are better man or better person than me?" Hay... mahirap talaga.

Bro., thanks for the encouraging words and advise. God bless!

Mahirap kasi pag ganito, kasi wala namang pundasyon ang relationship kundi sex.

Sa start siguro. Pero once your going out with the girl eh dun mo sya makikilala ng lubusan. Pero yun nga its not 100% sure. Mataas na 70% to 80% na magsasabi sya ng totoo kaya patience and tibay ng loob ang kelangan kung magseseryoso ka.

Sometimes we fall really hard in a relationship, because we love the girl so much. Maybe because this girl understands our pains, joys and the way we think better than anybody else. Then we start to submit ourselves to them due to the warmth they provide us. But then, we should not forget that we ourselves are also part of this love team, that someone loves us and we should also love and respect ourselves. Thats when we put our foot down and start giving ourselves a little more respect and importance. Thats when we give ourselves equal attention as the way we pamper our girls. If we have equal respect and selfm pampering as we pamper our girls then we wont suffer that much when a break-up happens, cause we still have our pride with us. I have been through several break-ups, and the last ones taught me to be stronger because I give priority to my own needs and wants. We have to enjoy our time in this world and forget the past, who knows there might be a lot of this type of love affairs still waiting for us. Go out and look for it guys, move on na.

Bro. "royceg", I just can't understand what you are trying to convey to us here. You mentioned that you are unmarried man, and there's no problem at all with you. First and foremost, you must distinguished your feeling for her whether it is "LOVE" or "LUST", and let's just say what you have for her is "LOVE", then it is a good thing. May I remind you of a famous saying: "LOVE CONQUERS ALL!", and so, no matter how complicated the your situation is or will be, there is always a way or means that will work out for both of you.

Remember that in a relationship, it is a 2-way street and it is not a ONE-WAY street, and in order for your relationship to work out, it should and must always be a give and take relationship. This matter is very elementary, but more often than not, if one is foolishly in love (like I've been) this thing doesn't matter at all. Kaya nga foolishly in love.

In your situation which you mentioned to be complicated, I presume that the girl which you are going to be involved is married or has already a bf or live-in. That is certainly a big problem and you have to be careful and reconsider your decision in getting involve with that girl. I have been with this situation, and the girl made me believe that she had broken up with her live-in partner pero lahat pala ay kasinungalingan.

I just hope and wish that you won't suffer the same fate which I have been through for which I am still trying to recuperate and go over with.

complicated because of a lot of things i could not tell you

God bless!

Mahirap kasi pag ganito, kasi wala namang pundasyon ang relationship kundi sex.

well true... that's why i'm investing more on the friendship now rather than the sex... well for me sex is just a bonus.... but spending quality time with her like going on normal dates is way better than just meeting up and having sex... and i'm not bothered if we encounter a past client while were going on dates...

and as for the monetary part of it... I would think of it as an allowance rather than a fee for her services.... we this situation works more for a PSP rather than MPA.... but then you can always ask your MPA out when she's on her vacation or after work... a little peice of advice.... please treat these girl with outmost respect and care....they will return this favor to you... good luck mga bros and sis....

Ah dapat talaga, ipakita ang sincerity sa friendship. Pero it's really hard for things to turn out the way you want sa ganitong arrangement.
Tama ka dun, kailangan may sincerity, but that wont just come, it has to be earned. Our ladies in the thread are not posting lately, bakit kaya, miss ko na mga posts nila. their posts have been very educational rin. Edited by lankaface

@zzzero_cool

Very TRUE! ASK yourself muna b4 u commit sa ganito relasyon..Hindi madali,mahirap at kumplikado tlga..Kung handa ka naman and u think my guts and balls ka..GO FOR THE GOLD! hehehe..I agree sau bro if emotionally and financialy wala ka, wag kana pmunta sa ganito relasyon hindi ko naman nilalahat ng babae sa ganito trabaho mukhang pera isipin din natin na aside from seeking LOVE pumunta sila d2 para din sa pamilya nila na kailangan nila suportahan..Wag tau maging makasarili..Kung nde mo cla kaya paalisin sa ganito trabaho..Kailangan mo ng unawa and intindi..Kung mahal mo tlga cia gagawin mo un..I do believe in HAPPY ENDING parin kaya lang hindi madali makuha un..PAGHIHIRAPAN nyo yun..

At kung nasaktan ka man..And im sure sobra sakit nun..Isipin natin ganun tlga ang buhay mahirap man gawin un pero kailangan..Malas mo lang nde nagkaron ng HAPPY ENDING..Im sure kahit ganun un nangyari"NAGING MASAYA KA SA KANYA" at yun din dapat ang ipagpasalamat mo..Life is survival of the fittest..Pag sumuko ka..Sino ang kawawa..Diba kaw din?..

"WALANG NAGMAMAHAL NA HINDI NASASAKTAN"

Tama ka dun, kailangan may sincerity, but that wont just come, it has to be earned. Our ladies in the thread are not posting lately, bakit kaya, miss ko na mga posts nila. their posts have been very educational rin.

Genuine dapat hindi un kakaibiganin mo sila tapos may iba ka pala plano..Thats bad! hehe

Yep, bro its been awhile narin na hindi sila nagpopost..BC lang cgro..

well true... that's why i'm investing more on the friendship now rather than the sex... well for me sex is just a bonus.... but spending quality time with her like going on normal dates is way better than just meeting up and having sex... and i'm not bothered if we encounter a past client while were going on dates...

and as for the monetary part of it... I would think of it as an allowance rather than a fee for her services.... we this situation works more for a PSP rather than MPA.... but then you can always ask your MPA out when she's on her vacation or after work... a little peice of advice.... please treat these girl with outmost respect and care....they will return this favor to you... good luck mga bros and sis....

please treat these girl with outmost respect and care....they will return this favor to you... good luck mga bros and sis....

Totally AGREE..!

About Fairy TALE thing na yan..I DO BELIEVE na meron parin happy ending sa ganito relasyon..Hindi nga lang madali..PAGHIHIRAPAN nyo talaga..Cgro malas lang tlga hindi nagwork out yun iba relasyon..Ganyan tlga..Kung gusto mo maniwala sa Happy ending..Wag ka matakot sumugal..Ganyan tlga ang lakaran sa mundo..NO PAIN! NO GAIN!

About Fairy TALE thing na yan..I DO BELIEVE na meron parin happy ending sa ganito relasyon..Hindi nga lang madali..PAGHIHIRAPAN nyo talaga..Cgro malas lang tlga hindi nagwork out yun iba relasyon..Ganyan tlga..Kung gusto mo maniwala sa Happy ending..Wag ka matakot sumugal..Ganyan tlga ang lakaran sa mundo..NO PAIN! NO GAIN!
Tama ka bro parang work out eto. Walang pain sa puso walang gain sa lovelife. Miss ko na mga girls sa thread, where are they. Hope people will come out to post, para mas marami ng example ng situations na puwede mangyari pa.
Tama ka bro parang work out eto. Walang pain sa puso walang gain sa lovelife. Miss ko na mga girls sa thread, where are they. Hope people will come out to post, para mas marami ng example ng situations na puwede mangyari pa.

Yup, I agree with you on this para maganda ang sharing dito sa thread na ito.

Genuine dapat hindi un kakaibiganin mo sila tapos may iba ka pala plano..Thats bad! hehe

Yep, bro its been awhile narin na hindi sila nagpopost..BC lang cgro..

Bro., sorry to disagree with you. It should also be genuine for the gals in return, hindi tayo lang. It must be both ways. As earlier pointed out and/or repeatedly pointed out, NO HESITATIONS dapat.

please treat these girl with outmost respect and care....they will return this favor to you... good luck mga bros and sis....

Totally AGREE..!

Sana nga ganun nga, and after treating them with utmost respect and care ay hindi lahat genuine ang ipapakita nila sa iyo in returning the favor. They will merely return the favor because of what they expect from you such as money, favors, and etc....

Wala pa yata bro. As I posted in the past, merely wishful thinking lang or mere products of the wild imaginations lang 'yan. Ano ang success rate that this kind of relationship? Meron akong alam, after getting the chic out of work and after having two (2) kids with an associate of mine, ay nagloko ang girl at nahuli na may kinalolokohang guy na previous client or customer. Ayun, balik ang girl sa old life niya. For me ang mga ganitong mga gals ay walang satisfaction sa buhay, although marangyang buhay ang ibigay mo sa kanila and there is always the tendency for them to look for an adventurous life.

@marble

hmmm..What a tragic story..Meron tlga girl na ganyan as in madami,pero meron din girl na handang ibigay un pagmamahal nila..Nagkataon lang bro na. hindi tlga sila para sa isa't isa.Dami din ako lam na stories and proven na there such thing parin as Happy ending sa ganito relasyon..

Ingat bro..

Edited by tagalupa

@ marble

Ok lng yun bro..May mga ganun babae tlga na kahit ano respeto mo o bait eh nanamantala..Dami ganun khit di MPA/PSP/GRO..As for me.Ganun ang ituturing ko sa knila, all my respect and care..Genuine friendship ika nga pero if lam ko hindi nla binibigyan ng halaga yun..Hindi kawalan saken yun.Isipin na lng natin na babae parin cla nirerespeto, ginagalang,,

@marble

hmmm..What a tragic story..Meron tlga girl na ganyan as in madami,pero meron din girl na handang ibigay un pagmamahal nila..Nagkataon lang bro na. hindi tlga sila para sa isa't isa.Dami din ako lam na stories and proven na there such thing parin as Happy ending sa ganito relasyon..

Ingat bro..

Kung totoo 'man ang sinasabi mo bro. na marami, I doubt it very much? For those ones will be for the books . . .