Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Madali kasi pag-aralan ang buhay mayaman ...

usually starts as KAPIT SA PATALIM. but once she gets used to the taste of the "fruits of her labor" its sometimes hard to turn her back on this newfound lifestyle. steak na kinakain mo, babalik ka pa ba sa "tuyo"?

macho, huwag patulan ang babae...

ulol ka rin! :boo: :lol: :P

Bakit totoo naman sinasabi ng kanta di ba? :P :lol:

Edited by lomex32
well GF k is still in it, pero naintindihan k naman, di k siya tinutulak mag quit pero nagpapangarap ako mag titigil siya, as of now mahirap mag stop kasi napabili siya ng car before she met me and she is now just finishing to pay it off, para walang problema na, shes also saving para sa pagaaral, so yan na ang books, fee, bla bla.... sa 22o masaya ako kasi well nakikita k ginagawa niya talaga mga ito, pero its true na meron mga things na hinahanap niya na pang may pera like makeup.... and sometimes that bothers me a little, but i think a little novelty items will not be bad basta marunong mag control...

Di ba siya pumunta ng Singapore last summer?

LOL

Honey ya gotta talk to my friend then. Knock some sense into her. What they dont realize is- since it's easy to get in, they think it's also as easy to get out. They try it out for a month, stretches to 3 months then 6 months. Before they know it they've been doing this for years already- totally oblivious to whats happening outside and (half) heartedly embracing the lifestyle they've gotten used to. And this is what I'm really scared of and God knows I sincerely don't want her to stay this way.

reality bites, as much as i don't wanna say it, it's true. it's all about the money.

well GF k is still in it, pero naintindihan k naman, di k siya tinutulak mag quit pero nagpapangarap ako mag titigil siya, as of now mahirap mag stop kasi napabili siya ng car before she met me and she is now just finishing to pay it off, para walang problema na, shes also saving para sa pagaaral, so yan na ang books, fee, bla bla.... sa 22o masaya ako kasi well nakikita k ginagawa niya talaga mga ito, pero its true na meron mga things na hinahanap niya na pang may pera like makeup.... and sometimes that bothers me a little, but i think a little novelty items will not be bad basta marunong mag control...

you're being a good a guy. i just can't help to think na sana ipinang-aral na niya agad bago ang ibang bagay. iba ang babae pag kumikita ng pera, i'm telling you. mas lalong iba ang babae pag kumikita ng malaking pera kumpara sa karamihan, if you know what i'm saying.

Here's a piece of unsolicited advice. It's better to be kind than honest. Not all skeletons are meant to be brought out into the open. Omission is sometimes better than telling all. :hypocritesmiley:

i beg to disagree. id rather lay my cards on the table- take it or leave it. ganon din ako sa babaeng mamahalin ko. if she has a "past" lay it down rite from the start. as an example: if tinago ng isang babae na GRO/MPA siya dati, at pag mag-syota na kayo, pinakilala mo sa family, yun pala naging customer niya dati ang dad/brother mo? or sa opisina, bigla na lang pinagbubulungan pinagtatawanan ka, un pala ang magaling mong opismate dating cliente ng gf mo, tsinismis na ang FR nya. gusto mo ba U r d last to know?

secrets have a way of being unravelled. rite ruffa? :D

Edited by tabouki
you're being a good a guy. i just can't help to think na sana ipinang-aral na niya agad bago ang ibang bagay. iba ang babae pag kumikita ng pera, i'm telling you. mas lalong iba ang babae pag kumikita ng malaking pera kumpara sa karamihan, if you know what i'm saying.

well, yah, sinasabi ko nga sakanya mag start na siya sa pagaaral niya, but you gt to understand din yung perosnality niya, shes a little moody...and she wants to finish all her debts before starting a new life, sana maintindihan m yan, parang one time nalang magpaka.... and after, kalimutan na ang lahat, wala nang balik balik... oo naiintindihan koyung ibang sinasabi mo, but pinagusapan na namin na mag tipid na sobra, but hopefuly talaga, i can be able to support her na when i get home.... kahit mga simple stuff lang... kailangan natin maniwala, at magasa.. well pero salamat talaga sa advice mo sobra!! it helped...

i beg to disagree. id rather lay my cards on the table- take it or leave it. ganon din ako sa babaeng mamahalin ko. if she has a "past" lay it down rite from the start. as an example: if tinago ng isang babae na GRO/MPA siya dati, at pag mag-syota na kayo, pinakilala mo sa family, yun pala naging customer niya dati ang dad/brother mo? or sa opisina, bigla na lang pinagbubulungan pinagtatawanan ka, un pala ang magaling mong opismate dating cliente ng gf mo, tsinismis na ang FR nya. gusto mo ba U r d last to know?

secrets have a way of being unravelled. rite ruffa? :D

agree ako na sa simula lahat ay dapat alam na, well kasi love is sa 22o trust din e, and with that, ibig sabihin, walang tinatago sa isa't isa, dyan lang makikita ang 2nay na pagmamahal!!

Hey guys.

Just visited this thread and i should say that I can relate talaga and I am willing to share with you my story..

Nagsimula ang lahat sa isang massage parlor..first time ko tlga dito sa massage parlor na ito and it was really one hell of an experience!!! worth my money tlga. Naging habit na ren na magpunta ako dito sa mga lugar na to and have tried different women na ren..until i met Ms. H..(di tunay na pangalan). She was very pretty and very accommodating..madaling kausap saka makuwento ren. She's ilongga so very malimbing. I frequently visit her na tlga cuz she's one hell of a girl. Very sexy, pretty lahat na pare!!!great in bed and makes me cum to her mouth.. she'll do everything to please me...On the third visit ko nagpropose ako sa kanya and then naging kami na..We go out pag wala cyang work but we never make out sa labas. Well that was just for 3 weeks cguro pero kinukuha ko ren cya sa work nya. Imagine I spend going out with her and pag kinukuha ko sya sa massage parlor. I think i fell for her na tlga that I am willing na tlga to spend my life with her. She loves me daw and she will marry me someday..

I tried a little test..I asked her kung magiging boyfriend nya ko even though i don't frequent her massage parlor anymore..di cya makapagsalita..nagtampo pa..at di nya na ko tinetext..gusto ko kasi yung maseparate nya ko from her customers kasi boyfriend nya ko and not just one of her parokyanos..right there and then nakipagbreak ako sa kanya kasi feeling ko ginoyo lang nya ko..i fell in love with her pa naman and i accepted her even though ganun ang work nya. di lang nya tlga ko matanggap as a boyfriend..cyempre i have to respect myself then di ba? di pwede yung ganung relationship. parang naging special customer lang nya ko..i just used my mind. I learned that you have to know the girl well tlga and there should be acceptance from both of you.

Kahit ganun sila tao pa ren sila..pero sana kung tlgang mahal nyo ang isa't-isa...you have to set boundaries then..iba yung work sa personal life. di pwedeng sabay kasi magsusuffer kayong dalawa. dapat alam ng guy and girl yun. it's all about sacrifice and commitment....

What can you say guys and girls? Hope you can comment..thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

Hey guys.

Just visited this thread and i should say that I can relate talaga and I am willing to share with you my story..

Nagsimula ang lahat sa isang massage parlor..first time ko tlga dito sa massage parlor na ito and it was really one hell of an experience!!! worth my money tlga. Naging habit na ren na magpunta ako dito sa mga lugar na to and have tried different women na ren..until i met Ms. H..(di tunay na pangalan). She was very pretty and very accommodating..madaling kausap saka makuwento ren. She's ilongga so very malimbing. I frequently visit her na tlga cuz she's one hell of a girl. Very sexy, pretty lahat na pare!!!great in bed and makes me cum to her mouth.. she'll do everything to please me...On the third visit ko nagpropose ako sa kanya and then naging kami na..We go out pag wala cyang work but we never make out sa labas. Well that was just for 3 weeks cguro pero kinukuha ko ren cya sa work nya. Imagine I spend going out with her and pag kinukuha ko sya sa massage parlor. I think i fell for her na tlga that I am willing na tlga to spend my life with her. She loves me daw and she will marry me someday..

I tried a little test..I asked her kung magiging boyfriend nya ko even though i don't frequent her massage parlor anymore..di cya makapagsalita..nagtampo pa..at di nya na ko tinetext..gusto ko kasi yung maseparate nya ko from her customers kasi boyfriend nya ko and not just one of her parokyanos..right there and then nakipagbreak ako sa kanya kasi feeling ko ginoyo lang nya ko..i fell in love with her pa naman and i accepted her even though ganun ang work nya. di lang nya tlga ko matanggap as a boyfriend..cyempre i have to respect myself then di ba? di pwede yung ganung relationship. parang naging special customer lang nya ko..i just used my mind. I learned that you have to know the girl well tlga and there should be acceptance from both of you.

Kahit ganun sila tao pa ren sila..pero sana kung tlgang mahal nyo ang isa't-isa...you have to set boundaries then..iba yung work sa personal life. di pwedeng sabay kasi magsusuffer kayong dalawa. dapat alam ng guy and girl yun. it's all about sacrifice and commitment....

What can you say guys and girls? Hope you can comment..thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

Ginebrafan.com, if you backread long enough there is a distinction created by Iwalkalone regarding what these ladies call "a special client" and a loved one. I hate to break it to you but it appears that you are a special client.

Dont know why I'm posting, I guess I need some support somehow or some reality bites.

Knew it wasnt gonna be easy. But still sticking it out. Half of the time I just wanna stop because its a diff't world for me and the comlications just do pile up. But the other half, I realize I really love this girl and I wanna make a go at it. And I do see her effort to make the relationship work out.

Just some random thoughts:

1. All my close friends know my story now. Some of them support it. Some not really (Bugging me that I can do better and hooking me up with other girls)

2. We "joke" about marriage. And we both realized that for this to work out- we have to be NOT in this country. (She really wants to try out life outside the country. And I guess to seperate the past and present from the future- its better this way.)

3. My family knows I'm "dating" a girl. But told them a stretched lie. Told them that she's still in school (which is true, I just took out the part about her working). Almost brought her to a big event with all my relatives but she backed out last minute. She'd rather meet my immediate family first. I really dont know if I'll tell my family everything. I honestly dont know.

4. A little ego trip. It feels good to have someone loving you for who you really are. No pretensions, just unconditional love. Her choosing me despite being offered crazy prepositions (DAM! Really crazy ones! Just makes me realize how f*cking horny some guys are...) is really priceless I guess. Now I know why they say na: "Ibang klaseng magmahal ang club girl."

Sorry, I'm babbling. Half of it is because I'm scared of loving someone so much. And the other half is because I'm just plain happy right now.

:)

Ok bro..........I understand what you are feeling........

I've been to this situation before.........And BELIEVE ME.......Telling about her TRUE IDENTITY to your friends was a BIG MISTAKE...........Kapag pinakilala mo pa siya sa immediate family ngayon....... :thumbsdownsmiley: WORSE

Pare you and this girl are walking 2 different worlds.........

You can Always go inside her "world" and roam freely in it.......After that you can always go back to your " real world" and live your normal life afterwards......

BUT

She.......with her Present and Past life........will have a HARD time in going to your "world".......perhaps she might even be unable to walk in it.....That explains why she backed out the last minute in meeting your relatives........BAD SIGN <_<

If she really loves you..........She won't back out......WHY? Coz she knows that you LOVE her and you are willing to "FIGHT FOR HER"(are you? :rolleyes: hehehehe joke lang).............But that did not happen........Signs of uncertainty and fear in her side :thumbsdownsmiley:

Kasi kapag ikaw na mismo ang nagsusuggest na ipakilala siya sa mga relatives mo........despite of her current lifestyle.......that should be a good sign para sa kanya(heck! thats a good sign to any girl!)........she should see your gesture as a sign of TRUE LOVE........

BUT.........Why did she back out at the last minute? :unsure: I dunno with you pare.......But IMO.......Thats not good

Listen bro.......

The moment you told your friends about this girl is the time that you activated the timer of a "TIME BOMB"

1st question........Are any of your friends close to your parents or any relatives?

If YES.......good for you

If NO........Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Tick! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Maybe you were asking why I said that?

Simple lang pare........Siguradong kakalat yung balita mo.......Maybe some of your trusted friends are already talking about you as I type this......I'm not sure pare........But kung mga magkakapatid at magkakamag-anak nagsisiraan.......kaibigan pa kaya? Sana naman wag........

In my case kasi........A few friends and some of my people sa company ko heard about it.......Tapos yun na.......Next thing I know it........Alam na ng Lola ko tapos sister ko.........Ang dami nang nadagdag sa kwento......Puro MSG na para masgrabe yung situation....... :thumbsdownsmiley:

2nd question...........Do You Really LOVE her?

If YES..........Good Luck

If NO...........Good

Pare......Baka naman infatuation lang yan? Or a little ounce of eroticism boosted with some droplets of romance?

Only YOU can answer this pare........Its your fight

3rd question............If you answered YES in the 2nd question

Then all I can say is.........BE PREPARED for a "WILD AND CRAZY RIDE"...........

Sometimes it ends with a smile.............MOST OF THE TIMES it ends with sadness, problems and tears

About "Loving You For Who You Are"..........

With all due respect my friend........I DOUBT IT

How long has she been working as a MPA/GRO?

Is she has been working for about 6 months or 1 year..........DANGER

Try to ask her this........"If I would be to marry you......Mahirap lang kami eh.......Paano ba yan kung 1/2 lng ng kita mo ang maibibigay ko?"

Most probably her answer would be this "OK lang yun sa akin eh! Kung ako lang naman walang problema yun kasi sanay ako sa hirap! Kaso Paano na si Papa at si Mama? Yung mga kapatid kung nag-aaral pa? Yung mga Pinsan ko?" :rolleyes:

If she is not supporting anyone..........GOOD FOR YOU BRO!

I'm not posting this reply to discourage you from LOVING your GF........I'm just trying to help you weigh things out pare

Mag-isip ka muna ng mabuti bago ka kumilos pare.........

Falling in LOVe with GROs/MPAs/PSPs is like entering a "BATTLE FIELD"

Kung hindi ka sigurado na kaya mong lumaban........Wag ka ng sumugod kasi baka umabot ka pa sa gitna ng battle field

If you are uncertain but you still chose to enter and fight the war........Most probably you would be able to reach the middle of the battle field........

Kapag nasa gitna ka na ng battle field.......Most probably you will be filled with wounds and it would be "NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER" .........But the problem is........NOT ALL WHO ARE BRAVE AND CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD WILL SUCCEED

I'm not telling you to back out of the current challenge and be a coward.........

What I'm telling you is there are still A LOT of "BATTLES" and "WARS" for you..........

Make sure to pick a "BATTLE" or "WAR" which you can SURVIVE and SUCCEED......

So that you can be able to LIVE to tell other people your story.........

GOOD LUCK BRO..........MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.........GOD BLESS!

• Like (+1) 1

good for you ckyfny. may be from the logical and practical point of view, its better not to see her na lang ulit. I am new in this kind of relationship and i think i learned a lesson. i think i am just a special client.. nahulog lang tlga ko sa kanya and buti na lang sinalo ko yung sarili ko kaagad before its too late. i think falling in love with these women really depends on your choice (based on my backreads).

mahirap makakuha ng GRO/MPA/PSP who love you not just for your money kaya you're lucky enough you had the one already. :rolleyes:

i think guys should refrain from spending too much money on GRO/MPA/PSPs. Also, we should treat them professionally and with respect. being in love with them is not bad at all. it will all depend on you if you're willing to sacrifice your time and attention (not just your money). when you go outside iba talaga sila magtreat (not the bitchy type you encounter inside). :lol:

Well...Ms. H is my fantasy fulfilled for one month :wub: . She's better than my past girlfriends (even the attitude) and sayang she's worth introducing to my family and friends. :wub:

If ever she reads this...just want her to know that I still care for her kahit magkalayo na kami (actually i frequently see her in the aquarium..deadma lang :blush: )

THANKS GUYS AND MORE POWER TO MTC :mtc:

I know what you mean.

Ours started this way. When I figured and accepted the fact that I was falling for her already and somehow knew that she felt the same way, we talked about it and agreed that we'd get to know each other outside (and not in her workplace)

THERE WAS A REAL LINE FOR BOTH OF US.

We mutually agreed that that was the only way we could have a good foundation (if we really wanted to make it work out)

We go out on her off days. She'd also play hookey and spend time with me during weekends. I bring her to work and fetch her on a regular basis (as long as I'm able to catch up on my sleep). She does her share too- skipping rehearsals after work or getting there late cause she'd still wanna spend time with me. She'd always swing by whenever I visit her at work (enough so that the people at her work know me already but we'd always deny our status- cause we really wanna be discreet. On a need to know basis, specially with people in the club cause you really cant trust people there that much). I never spend that much at her club, she doesnt even want me to time her in. (LOL, all I'm getting is a baby beer belly. Damn, they really have the best chilled ones in town :thumbsupsmiley: )

Her family knows me cause I pick her up at her place and bring her home too. I also call her at home. We've gone out with her sister and met her Mom and Dad, though not that formally yet. Her friends outside her work knows me (needless to say, moreso her friends at work). My family knows her too, not as formal though. She knows my friends- she's gone out with us. Even just to chill at my friends place (even told my buds' girlfriends and some of my female friends our story- of course some are ok with it, some are not).

BTW, lemme just add this. Some of you might think that I'm stupid, naive, gullible, too idealistic or what-have-you... But we haven't had s*x.

Really funny thing is- I'm not rushing it. If it happens, it happens. I know this is whacked and all, but I'm just telling my story.

I'm not saying she's perfect. Heck, we're in the same boat. Just look at the circumstances on how we meet. Much the same way that she has her reasons for working there, I also have reasons why (I used to) frequent clubs. But what I wanna say is- I guess if both of you can change each other for the better. Then its good, really good.

I know this is gonna hurt big time if things dont work out. But so far so good. No regrets, I'm happy right now and I'll do my damn best to make it work.

I know what you mean.

Ours started this way. When I figured and accepted the fact that I was falling for her already and somehow knew that she felt the same way, we talked about it and agreed that we'd get to know each other outside (and not in her workplace)

THERE WAS A REAL LINE FOR BOTH OF US.

We mutually agreed that that was the only way we could have a good foundation (if we really wanted to make it work out)

We go out on her off days. She'd also play hookey and spend time with me during weekends. I bring her to work and fetch her on a regular basis (as long as I'm able to catch up on my sleep). She does her share too- skipping rehearsals after work or getting there late cause she'd still wanna spend time with me. She'd always swing by whenever I visit her at work (enough so that the people at her work know me already but we'd always deny our status- cause we really wanna be discreet. On a need to know basis, specially with people in the club cause you really cant trust people there that much). I never spend that much at her club, she doesnt even want me to time her in. (LOL, all I'm getting is a baby beer belly. Damn, they really have the best chilled ones in town :thumbsupsmiley: )

Her family knows me cause I pick her up at her place and bring her home too. I also call her at home. We've gone out with her sister and met her Mom and Dad, though not that formally yet. Her friends outside her work knows me (needless to say, moreso her friends at work). My family knows her too, not as formal though. She knows my friends- she's gone out with us. Even just to chill at my friends place (even told my buds' girlfriends and some of my female friends our story- of course some are ok with it, some are not).

BTW, lemme just add this. Some of you might think that I'm stupid, naive, gullible, too idealistic or what-have-you... But we haven't had s*x.

Really funny thing is- I'm not rushing it. If it happens, it happens. I know this is whacked and all, but I'm just telling my story.

I'm not saying she's perfect. Heck, we're in the same boat. Just look at the circumstances on how we meet. Much the same way that she has her reasons for working there, I also have reasons why (I used to) frequent clubs. But what I wanna say is- I guess if both of you can change each other for the better. Then its good, really good.

I know this is gonna hurt big time if things dont work out. But so far so good. No regrets, I'm happy right now and I'll do my damn best to make it work.

Galing talaga ng kwento mo pareng ck, pero tanung lang guys, panu yun kung nasa point na sobrang kahirapan, will you still stick it out with her? as in well pinakilala ko yung GF k sa parents k and... alam nila trabaho noya so pinaglalayo kami, ngayun nasa canada na ako at sa pinas pa din siya, pero everyday pa din kami naguusap...long distance ( trabaho ako para makabili ng card pang tawag, mahal din $5 para 30 mins)....we both know na wala na ako pera dahil wala na ako mana... and she is working still para makaipon, sa 22o syempre, nahihirapan ako sobra, ngayun buong angkan at friends ko alam anu trabaho niya so half of my family galit saakin at mga kaibigan k, mixed reactions...Sobra talaga nakak pamatay ang ganitong pangyayare, sa loob ko di k siya iiwan kahit ano mangyayare but maybe sa 22o i also want to hear other peoples opinion, my plan is to go home and have a family with her, work at live with her...sya naman mag stop na siya pagkauwi ko and she will finish her studies, work legit.....

mahirap, lalo na kung nakikita mo ano ang mga pinagsususlat nila dito sa MTC, tungkol sa GF m... parang gusto k isa isa sila huntingan at patayin, syempre masakait sa puso, pero kung mahal mo, mahal ko, kahit ano mangyare...

Curious lang bro. You speaking from experience?

Galing talaga ng kwento mo pareng ck, pero tanung lang guys, panu yun kung nasa point na sobrang kahirapan, will you still stick it out with her? as in well pinakilala ko yung GF k sa parents k and... alam nila trabaho noya so pinaglalayo kami, ngayun nasa canada na ako at sa pinas pa din siya, pero everyday pa din kami naguusap...long distance ( trabaho ako para makabili ng card pang tawag, mahal din $5 para 30 mins)....we both know na wala na ako pera dahil wala na ako mana... and she is working still para makaipon, sa 22o syempre, nahihirapan ako sobra, ngayun buong angkan at friends ko alam anu trabaho niya so half of my family galit saakin at mga kaibigan k, mixed reactions...Sobra talaga nakak pamatay ang ganitong pangyayare, sa loob ko di k siya iiwan kahit ano mangyayare but maybe sa 22o i also want to hear other peoples opinion, my plan is to go home and have a family with her, work at live with her...sya naman mag stop na siya pagkauwi ko and she will finish her studies, work legit.....

sabi nga nila, "been there done that"

lost everything

whole family knew, even those abroad

nasa point na sobrang kahirapan? How bout wala kayong makain

it took 10 years before my dad and I talked, and i mean really talked

married for 10 years, barely gets by, no savings, earnings just enough

has ups and downs like any other family

The thing is, it's no different from any other relationships, you have to stick it out TOGETHER to be able to make it work

Question: why does she have to wait for you to return before she stops working or finish her studies or WORK LEGIT?