Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

8 hours ago, gmfarrales said:

May nainlove na ba sa inyo na thera? And what are the signs that made you say "in love na sakin to?"

Most girls sa flesh industry pag nasuportahan mo o tingin niya sa iyo potential good client ka may ma dedevelope na closeness. More pa pag naging regular ka ni girl. Kaya mismong sa kanya mo una maririnig ang "I love you" and not from you. Minsan ang unang sasabihin pa ni girl "ewan ko parang ang gaan ng loob ko sa iyo". Maaaring hindi tutoo kundi it's more of her feeling of security.

Nasa iyo na kung ano ang interpretation mo sa mga sinasabi niya o paano ka mag rerespond.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, AD3 said:

Its very easy for some people to say, dont fall in love with a thera or walker. Bottomline is, you cannot predict these things. It just happens.

Here is my story. I got involved with a high end walker, someone who has appeared in the pages of FHM and has done some minor sexy movie roles.

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was a psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies in malls, had nice dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. The sex became a combination of both paid services and no-charge instantaneous engagements.  On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Her: "I had been wanting to tell you something but dko alam pano."

Me:" You know you can tell me anything. Malalim na dn pinagsamahan natin."

Her: "Actually, I am in love you. I was afraid pag cnbi ko sau lalayo ka."

Silence...Dead silence. I could not react. Deep inside i felt the same, but how could I hav a relationship with her when I know what she does for a living? So I just hugged her, and she began to cry.

Her:  "I know we could not be together but gus2 ko lng malaman mo how I felt. One day, pag nkaalis nko d2 sa work na to and ok na family ko, hanapin kta and hopfully, you can already open your heart to me."

We spent the night in each others arms. Savoring the moment because we both knew it would be the last time we will be together. When morning came, I woke her up, kissed her goodbye and I walked away.

I spent the next several weeks debating with my feelings. Was I wrong to deny my emotions? How can I fault her for doing everything, including selling her body, to save her sister? Am I a coward? 

Haizt...Yes I loved her. But I was too afraid of what other people might say. At that point in time, i did not have the courage to be with her. I was younger then, not as seasoned as I am now. Perhaps, if fate gave us a 2nd chance, I will be more of a man and be true to what I feel.

Unfathomable.

Thanks for your share.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:28 PM, AD3 said:

Hahaha...iba kc tong babaeng to. She is really smart, psychology graduate. Madaming maganda but hanggang dun lng. This ones a complete package. In fact, b4 she ventured sa walk business, she was a frequent contestant sa pageants, pagdating ng Q&A, she really stands out. 

Also, our connection was deeeep. Nagstart aming chemistry when napunta usapan namin sa fantasy authors. Then she said she loves to write on her free time. I was surprised, it was also something I did. She made me prove to her na hindi ako puro hanging lang and she made me write a love letter on the spot. I wrote her a letter 10 paragraphs long, she said it was the best she ever received from anyone. 

So aun, more than the intercourse, we connected on a personality and intellectual level. Sa dami ng natira kong thera, i still hav not found anyone close to her level.

This sounds like love bro. 

Raise kids and grow old together love.

55 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Great read! I think it falls down to what you truly feel. 

30 minutes ago, MinsanLang said:

Unfathomable.

Thanks for your share.

Thanks bros! Because of the posts here, im suddenly feeling the need to drop her a note. Kmstahan muna and see where the conversation goes. :)

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, AD3 said:

Thanks bros! Because of the posts here, im suddenly feeling the need to drop her a note. Kmstahan muna and see where the conversation goes. :)

I'll support you bro! Go and get her! What you said in a story is a sign of love, magiging okay din kayo. If ever na magka argument kayo, don't ever ever bring her past. Those were her dark days and for sure kung may choice sya, hindi rin naman nya gagawin yun.

She just a victim of circumstances and hindi naman nya ginusto yun. That kind of woman is a wife material, bro! She will do anything for her family, lalo na kung nagka pamilya kayo.

36 minutes ago, Julzz said:

I'll support you bro! Go and get her! What you said in a story is a sign of love, magiging okay din kayo. If ever na magka argument kayo, don't ever ever bring her past. Those were her dark days and for sure kung may choice sya, hindi rin naman nya gagawin yun.

She just a victim of circumstances and hindi naman nya ginusto yun. That kind of woman is a wife material, bro! She will do anything for her family, lalo na kung nagka pamilya kayo.

Haha hopefully Im not too late and there is already someone else. :)

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, NanaImpreza said:

How long was the relationship? Curious lang 🙂

Well, it never reached a relationship stage since I walked away. But we were very close for more or less 2 years before she admitted her feelings for me.

To be fair, I wasnt exclusively just f@#cking her. I was active sexually with other women (paid and freebies) as well. But she became my sort of default companion (and I was hers) if I want to catch a Marvel movie, spend the weekend out of town, hav foodtrips or any little activity that I want to have someone with me. 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, LordVhin said:

go for it bro! kahit na 0-4 kau d2 man lng manalo ka. goodluck! hehe

Hahaha...dna pala pde magpalit username noh? Sa dating MTC kc pde. Naalala ko lng lagi nasweep ang Lakers everytym I open MTC.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
On 5/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, AD3 said:

Its very easy for some people to say, dont fall in love with a thera or walker. Bottomline is, you cannot predict these things. It just happens.

Here is my story. I got involved with a high end walker, someone who has appeared in the pages of FHM and has done some minor sexy movie roles.

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was a psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies in malls, had nice dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. The sex became a combination of both paid services and no-charge instantaneous engagements.  On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Her: "I had been wanting to tell you something but dko alam pano."

Me:" You know you can tell me anything. Malalim na dn pinagsamahan natin."

Her: "Actually, I am in love you. I was afraid pag cnbi ko sau lalayo ka."

Silence...Dead silence. I could not react. Deep inside i felt the same, but how could I hav a relationship with her when I know what she does for a living? So I just hugged her, and she began to cry.

Her:  "I know we could not be together but gus2 ko lng malaman mo how I felt. One day, pag nkaalis nko d2 sa work na to and ok na family ko, hanapin kta and hopfully, you can already open your heart to me."

We spent the night in each others arms. Savoring the moment because we both knew it would be the last time we will be together. When morning came, I woke her up, kissed her goodbye and I walked away.

I spent the next several weeks debating with my feelings. Was I wrong to deny my emotions? How can I fault her for doing everything, including selling her body, to save her sister? Am I a coward? 

Haizt...Yes I loved her. But I was too afraid of what other people might say. At that point in time, i did not have the courage to be with her. I was younger then, not as seasoned as I am now. Perhaps, if fate gave us a 2nd chance, I will be more of a man and be true to what I feel.

isa ako sa mga heavily against relationships with theras due to the risks involved at the headache it brings vs the benefits. but in your case.... if deep in your heart ramdam mo na totoo ung feelings ni thera sayo, and if willing sya iwan ung industry to be with you, go after her. wag mo na antaying maging TOTGA sya. 

Like @AD3 said, its very easy to say na "dont fall for a thera" in his case may charm naman talaga coz she is smart, pero in some cases, naka-fa-fall kc thoughtful and goofy... messages like "woke up like this" with matching picture pa na nakaligo na at nakaayos  or "ei ingat ka ah kc Friday the 13th pala sa Sabado" 🤣

Wala pa akong alam na thera na beterana na hindi magaling umakting. In fact, ganun talaga ang balak: mapabilib ka na ikaw ang pinaka importanteng lakaki sa mundo. Wala akong sinabing wag kang ma-inlab. Buhay mo yan. 

Pero isipin mo na lang: nilalawayan ng ilang aso kada araw ang syota mo. Malamang nalasahan mo na ang mga laway ng iba, hindi mo lang alam na laway nila yun. ;) 

56 minutes ago, Midlurker2005 said:

Wala pa akong alam na thera na beterana na hindi magaling umakting. In fact, ganun talaga ang balak: mapabilib ka na ikaw ang pinaka importanteng lakaki sa mundo. Wala akong sinabing wag kang ma-inlab. Buhay mo yan. 

Pero isipin mo na lang: nilalawayan ng ilang aso kada araw ang syota mo. Malamang nalasahan mo na ang mga laway ng iba, hindi mo lang alam na laway nila yun. ;) 

Wow. Thank you for your observation, insights into this topic, and expertise in human behavior likening women to dogs.

Personally, I've been with someone around 10x previously and she made it clear that our relationship was limited to the four corners of the room. Was she acting during the times we were together? She may very well have been.

BUT the boundary was very clear that I was the most important person during our time together. She would even send me pics when she's on vacation and bring pasalubong...

Bravo and hats off to you!

5 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Wow. Thank you for your observation, insights into this topic, and expertise in human behavior likening women to dogs.

Personally, I've been with someone around 10x previously and she made it clear that our relationship was limited to the four corners of the room. Was she acting during the times we were together? She may very well have been.

BUT the boundary was very clear that I was the most important person during our time together. She would even send me pics when she's on vacation and bring pasalubong...

Some thera send pictures to other GUEST lalo na if feeling nila sexy at maganda sila sa photo and send to many yun,I had experience na mag leave daw sya 1 wk Punta Boracay with family syempre give ako extra tip pabaon and in return may pasalubong sya kahit hindi Ko naman expect with matching update sa mga gingawa nila at pictures pa na minsan sexy,kaya pinakita Ko sa group of friends Ko na GM din dahil proud ak updated sa bakasyon nya yun pala Pati sila may pictures din at ina update nya,ako lang pala ang nag iisip na special ako sa kanya sasabihin pa nya na sa akin lng nya ginawa yun hay naku mapag laro talaga ang mga THERA galing nila gumalaw.

• Sad (+1) 1
4 hours ago, Simpler said:

Some thera send pictures to other GUEST lalo na if feeling nila sexy at maganda sila sa photo and send to many yun,I had experience na mag leave daw sya 1 wk Punta Boracay with family syempre give ako extra tip pabaon and in return may pasalubong sya kahit hindi Ko naman expect with matching update sa mga gingawa nila at pictures pa na minsan sexy,kaya pinakita Ko sa group of friends Ko na GM din dahil proud ak updated sa bakasyon nya yun pala Pati sila may pictures din at ina update nya,ako lang pala ang nag iisip na special ako sa kanya sasabihin pa nya na sa akin lng nya ginawa yun hay naku mapag laro talaga ang mga THERA galing nila gumalaw.

From one of my regulars before:

"A guest will believe what he wants to believe."

10 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Perspective ko lang.

Most of us here live private lives outside of this scope of human experience.

For one, I am 100% aware that any relations I undertake with a therapist is purely professional and transactional in nature. The relationship starts and ends within the 4 corners of that room. 

It takes more than chemistry, sex, and even love to make a real relationship work. Relationships are hard fucking work. You have to show up, 100%, every fucking day, every fucking moment.  

90% of the allure of getting a therapist is not having to maintain the relationship outside of the established boundaries. The other 10% is in the enjoying the (hopefully mutual) chemistry between you and your preferred therapist.

Kaya nga "therapist" eh. These sessions are really meant to be a way to deal with complex emotions and stresses that we men (and women) endure on a daily basis, yet cannot necessarily express verbally for fear of judgement or retribution.

That's all it is for me.

2 hours ago, MinsanLang said:

Perspective ko lang.

Most of us here live private lives outside of this scope of human experience.

For one, I am 100% aware that any relations I undertake with a therapist is purely professional and transactional in nature. The relationship starts and ends within the 4 corners of that room. 

It takes more than chemistry, sex, and even love to make a real relationship work. Relationships are hard fucking work. You have to show up, 100%, every fucking day, every fucking moment.  

90% of the allure of getting a therapist is not having to maintain the relationship outside of the established boundaries. The other 10% is in the enjoying the (hopefully mutual) chemistry between you and your preferred therapist.

Kaya nga "therapist" eh. These sessions are really meant to be a way to deal with complex emotions and stresses that we men (and women) endure on a daily basis, yet cannot necessarily express verbally for fear of judgement or retribution.

That's all it is for me.

I don't refer my bed partners as therapists...

I've also been told that "You're too good to be true." Bwahaha!

Edited by AngGwapo
On 6/5/2023 at 12:16 AM, AngGwapo said:

Ay pogi sana pero…

1. I didn’t liken women with dogs. Don’t they teach reading comprehension abroad? Or was it just one of those community colleges with the exception of City College (Univ) of New York? 

2. It’s called euphemism mixed with figure of speech. Specifically, its a euphemism that is common locally. You probably went to some rich kid’s school and a two bit community college abroad because you seem to be so unfamiliar with it. 

3. An observation is primary data gathered used in science to establish fact. We’re in MTC. No primary data here except unvalidated claims of being “pogi”. What was presented is locally accepted euphemism that to describe it further is rather vacuous. Unless, of course, the person reading is from a sorry community college, bereft of standards that separate abstract and science. (Heaven forbid you mentored somebody). 

4. Nobody questions the perception confined within the 4x4 (?). Nevertheless, the suspension of reality doesn’t exclude the elements around it. In short, anyone is allowed to call it whatever they want. But it doesn’t establishes generality, neither is it fact. Its called logic. Don’t they teach that in community college? Or high school? Sa elementary sa pinas, tinuturo ito. 

5. Sarcasm is better with sophistication. King’s language familiarity is not sophistication. Unless…..

Again, pogi sana pero….wow…

Edited by Midlurker2005
  • Like (+1) 1

Falling in love is possible but more often than not. You will know when they want to see you only within the bounds of their work for you to spend up supporting her work that this is a transactional thing. If she spends more and more time with you beyond the frontiers of her boundaries, there is a possibility.

If there is a special relationship that formed, I don't see why it is not right. Love has no rights or wrongs. If the feeling is mutual and sincere then those two souls should be together. The theras may have unsavory backgrounds in the eyes of others. They use their bodies to survive and struggle in life. But definitely they decide who to give their hearts. The body is corporeal but it is the heart that will bring two couples beyond the limitations of the physical beauty, attraction and social differences.

The challenge of those who doesn't have any inhibitions of falling in love with the theras is to make the theras find the lost love in their hearts and to find in ourselves to trust them. Their work has made them callous and wary of men like us who mostly pursue them for the pleasures of sex as we are wary of them who use us to make money in exchange for that pleasures.

Edited by vrij
  • Winner! (+1) 2
14 minutes ago, vrij said:

Falling in love is possible but more often than not. You will know when they want to see you only within the bounds of their work for you to spend up supporting her work that this is a transactional thing. If she spends more and more time with you beyond the frontiers of her boundaries, there is a possibility.

If there is a special relationship that formed, I don't see why it is not right. Love has no rights or wrongs. If the feeling is mutual and sincere then those two souls should be together. The theras may have unsavory backgrounds in the eyes of others. They use their bodies to survive and struggle in life. But definitely they decide who to give their hearts. The body is corporeal but it is the heart that will bring two couples beyond the limitations of the physical beauty, attraction and social differences.

The challenge of those who doesn't have any inhibitions of falling in love with the theras is to make the theras find the lost love in their hearts and to find in ourselves to trust them. Their work has made them callous and wary of men like us who mostly pursue them for the pleasures of sex as we are wary of them who use us to make money in exchange for that pleasures.

Sex work is real work. Kudos!