Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Yup this is true.

Pero kung sanay ka na sa babae at marunong ka ng magbasa ng kilos malalaman mo agad ang acting at yung totoong nararamdaman niya sayo.

Madali mong makikita o mararamdaman ang acting sa genuine.

I agree with this. As regular patrons, we should learn how to properly read our theras for our own sake. Iwas tau sa mga therang laging may emergency. Hehehe. Let's keep our transactions with the theras onerous, especially when a substantial amount of our hard earned money that we're not comfortable losing is involved. It's fine to be generous but only to the extent where we won't put our financial stability/plans at risk.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with this. As regular patrons, we should learn how to properly read our theras for our own sake. Iwas tau sa mga therang laging may emergency. Hehehe. Let's keep our transactions with the theras onerous, especially when a substantial amount of our hard earned money that we're not comfortable losing is involved. It's fine to be generous but only to the extent where we won't put our financial stability/plans at risk.

True.. Its okey to "love" and to "give" bsta wag mong ipahamak ang sarili mo.

On a similar thread, is "gayuma" a real thing? Cuz I swear my water tasted funny and I cant stop thinking of my therapist! Or is that just a placebo effect? Hmm..

Nag Daty ka ba sa kanya bago ka uminom ng tubig? Or hinalikan ka ba nya bago ka uminom ng tubig???

Baka after taste yan

Edited by CardingTigas

Hat's off to u my friend for going the extra mile trying to enumerate the problems of the theras in their everyday lives but my question is this..if u really care abt these women then why were u paying them for sexual favors, whatever form it could have been?don't u think u were exploiting them for ur own sexual needs?. .well,we all do but the difference is that I don't go abt my life pretending i have messianic complex for the theras or anybody else for that matter.if we care enough to help,then let's just walk it like we talk it and spare ourselves the righteous bulls$%t.let's not pretend to be somebody that we are not and cannot be.

life is full of s@%t but it is what it is.if we don't have the will and the means to change the things we can, then let's just have the serenity to accept that in life the things we cannot change

This is the rub. How does the exploitative act of the GM and the degradation of the Thera become love?

Is it love? Can we call it love? So many examples show that if the GM cannot solve the monetary barrier, it is jealousy or the mental issues that end it. Likewise, without the money, the Thera often has to keep working and may meet the moneybags she craves.

So its a risk not to stop the work? Is that the general rule?

Anyway, a lot of off tangent remarks on what the purpose of Spas and theras is; this topic goes beyond that already. There is the assumption that Mr GM has gone to the Spa with only fleshy fantasy in mind, but then got caught in the tender trap. Then what? What is that experience that follows the alchemy of chemistry turning lust into love.

Thats actually the interesting bit. As much as the GM guarded against it, he finds himself entangled. Now what?

may tanong po ako sa mga gm na nafall sa thera.

whats the ratio of girls u dated and courted na theras vs non theras?

napaisip lang ako di kaya ang reason kung baket sa thera nafafall is due to proximity? kung once or twice a week ka nagpapaspa then mejo nababawasan ang time to go and meet other girls. even if you're a caktiong or gokongwei, you would barely have time to explore other fish in the sea if puro spa girls nakakasalamuha mo. hence sa thera ka talaga mafafall. isnt that like setting yourself up as bait?

Here's my experience. I had a relationship with a psp, nagumpisa lang dahil crush namin isat isa hanggang sa nadevelop na. Lagi ko sya pinupuntahan kahit nga nung umuwi sya sa Mindanao, pumupunta ako every 2 weeks. Tapos ng bumalik sa manila ako nagbayad ng rent ng condo nya (pero di na ngayon). Mahirap din kasi, kailangan mo iaccept na iba ibang lalaki kasama nya everyday. Di sya nawawalang ng sched everyday (min of 2 scheds) except pag may period. Tapos maskait pa dun ipopost pa nya sa fb wall nya ung pic nilang gms nya at mga FR sa kanya. Kakainin ka talaga ng selos and like the other guy, naapektuhan na din work ko. Ang mahirap pa di bawal ako magselos kasi nga dun daw kami nagkakilala. May masabi lang ako na di maganda sa gm nya nagagalit na sya. Sa GM nya napakabait at sweet nya, pero sakin sobrang maldita at pag nagaaway kami nasasaktan na nya ako as in physically, panay kalmot at sugat mukha ko kasi di ako gumaganti. Pati fb ko pinadeactivate nya kasi nagseselos daw sya sa mga babaeng friends ko, pinagawa nya ako ng fb na sya lang friend ko. Anyways, nakipagbreak na sya sakin kagabi kasi nga di ko na kinaya ung selos sa mga pinagpopost nya. Lumabas ako pa masama kasi wala daw ako karapatan magselos, nakikipagbalikan sya pero di ko na alam kung kakayanin ko pa.

Anyways, payo ko lang kung papasok kayo sa ganitong relasyon kailangan matibay loob mo. Kasi kung hindi, mababaliw ka lang sa selos. Sorry haba ng post ko, kulang pa nga yan ehehehe.

Mukhang not worth it balikan

"Guys, these girls are actresses. We train them to be the ladies you want for an hour or two."

-theoneandonlymistressmia

there are theras who are actresses (gfe and pse), those who are not (pera-pera lang talaga bahala ka), and hybrid gfe/pse pero business lang (normally eto yung mga matagal na talaga)

unfortunately, gms normally fall for those gfes or kung pera-pera lang, eh badtrip change thera nalang

i don't think lots of gms fall for pses, so kung ayaw mo mafall, dun ka na sa pse or sa hybrid

Here's my experience. I had a relationship with a psp, nagumpisa lang dahil crush namin isat isa hanggang sa nadevelop na. Lagi ko sya pinupuntahan kahit nga nung umuwi sya sa Mindanao, pumupunta ako every 2 weeks. Tapos ng bumalik sa manila ako nagbayad ng rent ng condo nya (pero di na ngayon). Mahirap din kasi, kailangan mo iaccept na iba ibang lalaki kasama nya everyday. Di sya nawawalang ng sched everyday (min of 2 scheds) except pag may period. Tapos maskait pa dun ipopost pa nya sa fb wall nya ung pic nilang gms nya at mga FR sa kanya. Kakainin ka talaga ng selos and like the other guy, naapektuhan na din work ko. Ang mahirap pa di bawal ako magselos kasi nga dun daw kami nagkakilala. May masabi lang ako na di maganda sa gm nya nagagalit na sya. Sa GM nya napakabait at sweet nya, pero sakin sobrang maldita at pag nagaaway kami nasasaktan na nya ako as in physically, panay kalmot at sugat mukha ko kasi di ako gumaganti. Pati fb ko pinadeactivate nya kasi nagseselos daw sya sa mga babaeng friends ko, pinagawa nya ako ng fb na sya lang friend ko. Anyways, nakipagbreak na sya sakin kagabi kasi nga di ko na kinaya ung selos sa mga pinagpopost nya. Lumabas ako pa masama kasi wala daw ako karapatan magselos, nakikipagbalikan sya pero di ko na alam kung kakayanin ko pa.

Anyways, payo ko lang kung papasok kayo sa ganitong relasyon kailangan matibay loob mo. Kasi kung hindi, mababaliw ka lang sa selos. Sorry haba ng post ko, kulang pa nga yan ehehehe.

Seems like for your "ex-gf" na psp eh pera-pera lang talaga, minalas ka lang, i'm sure madali ka makakamove-on jan

Disclaimer: i never had a relationship with a thera but i did developed some feelings at some point in time.

Here is what i dont understand on the selos part of the gm. Nakilala mo yung thera and know for a fact what line of work theyre into. Chose to take the risky route and got into a relationship. So bakit may pag seselos pa rin?

The selos part may come from the fact that you tried to bring her out of the industry (providing financial assistance) but she still enjoys someone elses company.

I see. When you say you tried but she still chose to stay in the industry? She stayed because she earns more than what you are giving?

Probably, di ko rin alam magkano kinikita nya in a day or in a week pag lumalakad sya, pero nakikita ko din kasi na nageenjoy sya sa ginagawa nya eh. She even posted pictures of her doing the deed sa gc nya. She also posts pictures of her and her gms a lot sa fb and gc nya and proud sya sa mga adventures nya.

Iwan mo na asawa mo. Sumama kn sa thera mo. Bigay mo na lng sakin yung hotwife mo tutal di mo na sya deserve. Mahal mo asawa mo at pamilya mo? Sure ka? Pero naiisipan mong iwanan sila at magsimula ng bagong buhay kasama si thera? Ikaw sa sarili mo alam mo kung ano yung mali. Gunggong ka kung un padin ang piliin mong gawin.

GMs,

It's good to know that there is such a thread that caters to the romance between a therapist and a her client. I consider myself a hopeless romantic. Even just a sincere smile and a good conversation can already make my heart melt. I consider myself a decent looking guy, married to a hot wife... and can still take home chics from bars @ BGC, but still, I frequent MPs just to blow off some steam from life, work and all the routines without the hassle of relationships and expectations... Don't get me wrong I love my wife and my family... but I also enjoy having a good lay from a "stranger" (therapist) from time to time... :)

Recently, I've been scouting lays from South to North, East to West, Paranaque to QC, looking for some quickie delight, and I found myself getting hook to this one particular MP in Q. Ave... been going there for the past 2 months on a weekly basis without any issues, changing theras everytime I visit. However, during my last 2 -3 visits, I found myself picking the same Therapist over and over again, (which is not my normal routine) and I can't stop thinking about her for the past 2 weeks. I won't divulge much info about her as I am starting to feel "possessive" of her... all I can tell is that she is Gorgeous and Intelligent... Both my Achilles Heel...

All I can think about now is when to come back and see her, I went there twice last week and I'm already planning my next session with her in the next few days... and that is the BIG PROBLEM... I think I am falling for her.... I am now imagining life with her... Running away with her and starting a new life.... this is so so WRONG.... and I feel that she is also infatuated with me... and given a chance, she would gladly build a new life with me.... I can honestly say that I am IN-LOVE with her, and I believe she feels the same way....

Still, I know this is very wrong fellow GMs... I am a Family Man... I am trying my best not to think about her...

It's not just the sex guys, again, I can get free sex anytime I want... she's just so - "SPECIAL"...

I'll post again in a few months time... will keep you guys posted... hopefully things go for the better.. for both of us... together or apart...

See guys.. I told you... I am a Hopeless Romantic A-hole... Don't be like me :)

And to my baby girl, this is for you "J"

- J of Cainta

GMs,

It's good to know that there is such a thread that caters to the romance between a therapist and a her client. I consider myself a hopeless romantic. Even just a sincere smile and a good conversation can already make my heart melt. I consider myself a decent looking guy, married to a hot wife... and can still take home chics from bars @ BGC, but still, I frequent MPs just to blow off some steam from life, work and all the routines without the hassle of relationships and expectations... Don't get me wrong I love my wife and my family... but I also enjoy having a good lay from a "stranger" (therapist) from time to time... :)

Recently, I've been scouting lays from South to North, East to West, Paranaque to QC, looking for some quickie delight, and I found myself getting hook to this one particular MP in Q. Ave... been going there for the past 2 months on a weekly basis without any issues, changing theras everytime I visit. However, during my last 2 -3 visits, I found myself picking the same Therapist over and over again, (which is not my normal routine) and I can't stop thinking about her for the past 2 weeks. I won't divulge much info about her as I am starting to feel "possessive" of her... all I can tell is that she is Gorgeous and Intelligent... Both my Achilles Heel...

All I can think about now is when to come back and see her, I went there twice last week and I'm already planning my next session with her in the next few days... and that is the BIG PROBLEM... I think I am falling for her.... I am now imagining life with her... Running away with her and starting a new life.... this is so so WRONG.... and I feel that she is also infatuated with me... and given a chance, she would gladly build a new life with me.... I can honestly say that I am IN-LOVE with her, and I believe she feels the same way....

Still, I know this is very wrong fellow GMs... I am a Family Man... I am trying my best not to think about her...

It's not just the sex guys, again, I can get free sex anytime I want... she's just so - "SPECIAL"...

I'll post again in a few months time... will keep you guys posted... hopefully things go for the better.. for both of us... together or apart...

See guys.. I told you... I am a Hopeless Romantic A-hole... Don't be like me :)

And to my baby girl, this is for you "J"

- J of Cainta

Make sure lang na wala ka mapulot at maipasa sa asawa mo na souvenir mula dyan sa thera mo, kasi sigurado hndi lang ikaw ang special someone ni thera mo brother =) just be safe

What does it mean when...

You go out on a date with a lady (psp that used to work at a club). You make her laugh a lot (i've been with her enough times to know her real laugh), hold hands, cuddle, kiss (na parang kayo)...then she allows you to take her home to where she lives (bahay ng ate niya) and you part ways with a few more passionate kisses to end the night...

Then when it comes to chatting online, she doesn't seem as invested, like she doesn't have a whole lot to say...i just can't help but notice the inconsistency in who she is when we're out on dates vs. when we chat online...there's an unmistakable lack of enthusiasm...

I probably already know the answer, but i need a 2nd, 3rd and nth opinion...any insight would be greatly appreciated...i can't stop thinking about her uggghhhhh

Probably hindi siya ma-chat na tao. Or may kasama na iba kaya hindi ka ma-chat masyado. Or sadyang GFE lang.

Minsan it's all part of the business. It's hard to fall into a meaningful relationship when she has access to different types of physical intimacy. This goes the same for you as you have access to different girls as well.

I guess the most I have accomplished in this business is being friends. Friends that would let you know their real name, access to their real phone number, access to their social media and access to their homes. Friends na pwede sumama sa mga out of town as barkada (with something on the side). More than a few times nung sinabihan ako na "Walk tayo, dito na sa condo". And papakainin pa ako nung niluto nila. Hehehe! There was even one time na we were doing it in her room tapos yung isang tropa niya (na PSP/Car show model) andun sa living room. (Hahaha!). Pero other than that hindi naman kami nagmemessage pag di kami nagkikita. It's it just the way it is. And most of them want relationships with people who do not know what they really do.

Some would say I miss you or even I love you but take it with a grain of salt.

• Like (+1) 5