Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Boss I cannot blame these theras kung napaka sweet nila sa iba't ibang guests. Trabaho nila yan. They need money to make a living. Kaya I don't confuse yung GFE and PSE nila sa akin kasi binabayaran ko sila to be like that. Maraming GM akala nila extra special na sila lalu na yung bago lang nakaranas ng ganun sa babae. Ako I don't want to make my life and the theras lives complicated by thinking different of what they are supposed to do.

I can see your point. But just stirring the pot. Let me tell you a story,

May isang former local beauty queen. She finished school with flying colors. Driven, came from a good family, loves her family, supports her family after her studies, goes to church every sunday NBSB.. She bacame a physical trainer for high end gym and moonlighted as trainer for athletes sikat na athletes. Then there was this guy, came from a rich family, daming chicks, bolero former uaap varsity. Mayabang, masama ugali, never stepped inside the church, madamot.. hahahah.. By some unexplained happening He got the girl as his physical trainer. At first ayaw ni lalaki kasi babae at sa tingin nya she could not perform her duty as a trainer/therapist. C girl being driven as she is, would not take any of that. She performed well as a trainer/therapist. Cut the long story short, their time together made them closer to each other and even though their lives, ung ugali nila is as opposite as night and day, they are to be married soon and they are both happy with each other.

Haba... Hahahah.. Point lng is, wala naman gusto mainlove sa taong ayaw nya, but thats the reality of love. Minsan talaga the universe finds a way for two people to meet and for that two people to have a chance of loving each other. I am pretty sure, 80% of the married or in a relationship people here did not expect to fall head over heels with their significant others right away. E love yun, sabi nga ng kanta, cant stop this feeling. The only thing you have control of is what will you do about that feeling..

ako expi ko sa isang spa sa south ung standard es nauwi sa atw at ayaw sumingil ng thera ng extra at nangyari un ng mga ilang beses pa kaya feeling ko gusto nia ako at parang nagkakagusto din ako sakanya kaya nakwento ko sa pinsan kong GM din at sabi ko try nia kunin ung thera kung anong mangyayari ayun nakuha nia at nauwi din daw aa atw. kaya di ko na tinuloy ung feeling ko kakaselos din kasi at dahil dun gumawa na ako rules pag punta sa spa hanggang 2 ulit lang at bawal kunin cellphone number bawal maging baduy✌️

• Like (+1) 1

ako expi ko sa isang spa sa south ung standard es nauwi sa atw at ayaw sumingil ng thera ng extra at nangyari un ng mga ilang beses pa kaya feeling ko gusto nia ako at parang nagkakagusto din ako sakanya kaya nakwento ko sa pinsan kong GM din at sabi ko try nia kunin ung thera kung anong mangyayari ayun nakuha nia at nauwi din daw aa atw. kaya di ko na tinuloy ung feeling ko kakaselos din kasi at dahil dun gumawa na ako rules pag punta sa spa hanggang 2 ulit lang at bawal kunin cellphone number bawal maging baduy✌️

Pwedeng makuha nlng kung san spa.. Tska kahit clue lang.. Ako na bahala mag hanap. Hahahaha

Pabulong nga kung saang SPA yan at sino yung thera.😎

This is a true story...

DUMBSTRUCK

They were worlds apart.

He was an ordinary looking refined gentleman- descended from a lineage of educated and well-to-do families. A product of one of the best schools who likewise shows passionate interest in classical music and the visual arts. Smart and intellectual who at a young age was already earning double as those twice his age. He’s a guy who smirk’s on the Black Eyed Peas’ music, a voracious reader, and has golf and water polo as sports.

She was a product of a broken family… grew up in diverse shanties under the care of a drug-pushing foster parent. Perhaps, her only saving grace was her drop-dead ravishing looks, too voluptuous she can get away as a sexy starlet. Circumstances forced her to make use of her assets to earn and dupe gullible moneyed gentlemen. She loves Beyonce Knowles and J. Lo; and is a karaoke habitué, preferring RNB sound than pop.

But they were fated to meet.

He had come from an art painting session featuring nude subjects. Together with some mischievous colleagues who wanted to fittingly cap the juicy showcase they just witnessed, they hied off to a nearby neon-lighted street in Quezon City. Leo reluctantly joined because he didn’t want to disappoint his friends.

“And now, the star of the night- from Davao City, Ms. Paula Perez.”

As the group settled for a table near the bar’s stage, a goddess-like mortal came-to-life and started gyrating, her shapely legs and flawless complexion complementing a very pretty face. The usually conversant Leo became oblivious to his friends’ chitchat and had since been engrossed to the sensual swing of Paula’s hips.

Even after Paula’s number, Leo followed her discreetly where she dressed back into her tight short jeans topped a by seductive white sleeveless shirt. He saw her sat down near their table with another customer. He found himself sneaking a glance every now and then, utterly fascinated by the fact that she looked even more impressive and sexier in clothes than out of them.

Three days later, he was jolted by a text message: “Ako si Paula ‘yung sa Pegasus -pls. col me…”

It turned out that his unsubtle gestures that fateful night did not pass unnoticed by the ‘bandit’ and she realized Leo was a green prospect. She found out that one of his colleagues was a habitué of the bar, and Paula was able to somehow got hold of his cellphone number.

Initially, he ignored the message, but was thrilled no end by an adventure in the offing with a great crush- a pretty young thing in a woman’s body. A little past 5 p.m. of that same day, he called her at his office. He chatted with her briefly because he was swamped with workloads, but doggedly asked when could he call back to talk to her longer. Alas! after a few more phone conversations, she offered that they meet on a videoke date one night. Amid the prospect of savoring non-classical sounds the whole night, he agreed nonetheless, for he was thrilled no end in meeting the ‘goddess’ once again. Given her track record, her disarming charm, his gullible human instinct, and his disastrously short romantic history; she was in command all night- flirting with savvy. And so her mission was expectedly accomplished.

From thereon, Leo’s woes started- and kept pouring until he chose to be with Paula:

He shouldered her expenses- house bills, trendy clothes, facial and hair treatments, dental check-ups, and even groceries. His friends were amazed at how could an intelligent gentleman like him be easily gypped by a relatively new acquaintance. There were other things that Leo would discover about his lover. She would splurge on expensive wines and dine with her shady friends on fine restaurants using his credit card, and would indiscriminately use his cellular phone on trivial calls resulting to mounting bills.

Nevertheless, he drew out wonderful plans that made Paula starry-eyed just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Women. He was a dutiful and blindly devoted boyfriend to her. But as days passed by, she would almost always disappear for days without notice. There were a lot of days when he had no inkling where she was. She would, however, call him every end of office hours to appease him but wouldn’t disclose her whereabouts. and she would certainly make up by frolicking with him the whole night as she returns from a ‘vacation.’ It didn’t help that she never introduced to him any of her acquaintances and friends. Most of the time, he was left wondering as to her whereabouts. She’s in command… he’s entranced and puzzled at the same time.

One day, failing to get the regular call at 6:00 pm, he rang her cellular phone ‘coz he terribly missed her. A man answered but immediately hung up when he asked for her. Suddenly, he regained his wit even as his ego was shackled. He called again and angrily asked her who was the guy she was with. His mental faculty somewhat regained, all her petty explanations went to naught. Instead, he asked her to lay down her cards once and for all. Paula, sensing she was cornered, just put off the phone. It broke his spirit… his morale took a dive. He never expected that she could be that mean, awful, and silly.

He was devastated… Suddenly, he realized he was such a fool…

End of the affair…

He still passes by that bar every now and then. But he can only stare at the neon lights as the sound from within swirl through his head.

“And now, the star of the night- from Quezon Province…”

There are hundreds of Paulas lurking in the dark just waiting for any Leos- ready to disarm his wit and sanity by her lethal charm…

Truly, ‘Women are dangerous creatures, but men cannot live without danger.’

• Like (+1) 3

Pag naging kayo ng thera at tumigil sya agad sa trabaho nya then that's a sign n mukang mhal k nga nya at willing sya mg bagong buhay.there might be a chance right there dba .PERO kung naging kayo at patuloy pa rin sya nagpapa jamboree sa iba,then that's horseshit,right?if that's the case then I can tell u straight to ur face n Hindi pagmamahal nararamdaman Sayo nyan. No self-respecting guy would fall for that,dba.totoo di natin mapipili kung kanino tayo mai inlove pero kung habang natu true love ka e patuloy syang inaano ng iba,then da hell with true love haha.if that's the kind of girl u choose to be with then ur more st#$%@ than I took u for. these are harsh words,I admit but let's call a spade a spade.the truth definitely hurts in this case.besides, these things never work.u'll end up losing everytime..o yan n muna.naubos n ingles ko haha.mae punta k d2.ganda ng topic d2 hehe

Tama siyang tunay!!!! Nadale mo brother, every word of it...nice =)

kumukuha ka ng thera, tapos pag nainlove ka required na umalis para masabi mong mahal ka? e pano yung mga kapatid/anak/magulang/utang na nakadepende sa kita nya?

hindi ka nainlove sa thera in her current situation kung ganun, nainlove ka sa gusto mo na maging si thera

kung ako si thera, big no, mukhang control freak yung guy

nainlove ka nga sa kanya kahit na kung kanikaninong "junjun" ang pinapaputok nya (at pinuputukan sya), bakit bigla mo syang gusto magbago nung "in love" ka na?

then obsessed ka lang and selfish and control freak, and not really in love

kung requirement mo na umalis sya sa spa/mp, wag ka maghanap ng love sa spa/mp

i "almost" fell for a thera before and told her, but she explained why she had to do it and her goals are quite big, i said ok, just let me see you often then, nothing of those control freak requirements, its a feeling and is beyond all these "requirements", in the end i think i just liked her and not really "love", but if i really fell for her, it will be up to her if she will quit or not, I fell for her "current" self and not her future self

i thought i'll never sort of fall for a thera, because of the nature of what she is doing and of course i dont want that, but once you "fall" and if you really liked her, i'm pretty sure it will be beyond these "requirements"

its a feeling and shouldnt be bound by "requirements", otherwise you are just a control freak, and thats a warning sign for theras out there :O

• Like (+1) 3

kumukuha ka ng thera, tapos pag nainlove ka required na umalis para masabi mong mahal ka? e pano yung mga kapatid/anak/magulang/utang na nakadepende sa kita nya?

hindi ka nainlove sa thera in her current situation kung ganun, nainlove ka sa gusto mo na maging si thera

kung ako si thera, big no, mukhang control freak yung guy

nainlove ka nga sa kanya kahit na kung kanikaninong "junjun" ang pinapaputok nya (at pinuputukan sya), bakit bigla mo syang gusto magbago nung "in love" ka na?

then obsessed ka lang and selfish and control freak, and not really in love

kung requirement mo na umalis sya sa spa/mp, wag ka maghanap ng love sa spa/mp

i "almost" fell for a thera before and told her, but she explained why she had to do it and her goals are quite big, i said ok, just let me see you often then, nothing of those control freak requirements, its a feeling and is beyond all these "requirements", in the end i think i just liked her and not really "love", but if i really fell for her, it will be up to her if she will quit or not, I fell for her "current" self and not her future self

i thought i'll never sort of fall for a thera, because of the nature of what she is doing and of course i dont want that, but once you "fall" and if you really liked her, i'm pretty sure it will be beyond these "requirements"

its a feeling and shouldnt be bound by "requirements", otherwise you are just a control freak, and thats a warning sign for theras out there :O

Mismo to sir. IMHO, kung kaya mo matanggap yung present state, that will be the true measure. Sometimes it's better to see someone's worst rather than their best lalo na sa primero. Most people, best foot forward lagi sa umpisa which is perfectly understandable, syempre dun galing yung hook eh. Pero I'd rather see and bear the burdens now then consider all my options, kesa yung magpadala ako sa good things when I can't even stick around for the bad later on.

Manage my expectations. True love does not seek reciprocation.

• Like (+1) 2

Exactly boss. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is the best term to describe.

I prefer to call it CHARITY, the act of LOVING or GIVING without expecting any returns! =)

I too gave "charity" to my favorite theRAPIST and provided the means for her to get out of the industry (i.e., placement fee to go abroad).

I used to frequent MTC spas at least once or twice a week, however now that she's "somewhere out there," my urge to visit mtc-spas have trickled away.

Mahirap magkaroon ng seryosong relasyon pag si thera-labs at si GM ay pareho pang aktibo sa industriya. Pwede dyan eh maging "mag-masaya" relationship muna which is fun,fun,fun lang. One or two hours GF/BF lang kayo sa loob ng cubicle, then back to "normal" life afterwards.

Pero pag gusto niyo ng seryosong relasyon na, alis muna kayong dalawa sa ganitong industriya and start or re-start a relationship again with both parties in the "outside" world.

Just my two cents! =)

I prefer to call it CHARITY, the act of LOVING or GIVING without expecting any returns! =)

I too gave "charity" to my favorite theRAPIST and provided the means for her to get out of the industry (i.e., placement fee to go abroad).

I used to frequent MTC spas at least once or twice a week, however now that she's "somewhere out there," my urge to visit mtc-spas have trickled away.

Mahirap magkaroon ng seryosong relasyon pag si thera-labs at si GM ay pareho pang aktibo sa industriya. Pwede dyan eh maging "mag-masaya" relationship muna which is fun,fun,fun lang. One or two hours GF/BF lang kayo sa loob ng cubicle, then back to "normal" life afterwards.

Pero pag gusto niyo ng seryosong relasyon na, alis muna kayong dalawa sa ganitong industriya and start or re-start a relationship again with both parties in the "outside" world.

Just my two cents! =)

Agree ako jan sir. At least, you get to try na mabuhay ng kayo lng, then see if it really is love.

ako i agree with barrackbeard currently nursing a broken heart right now because i was a control freak i know my thera loves responsibilities sa pamilya nya kaya pumayag ako sa ganun arrangement. bf nya ko before and after work. pero ang hindi ko lng pinapayagan is ung lalabas sya or "jokards" ok sa knya for 7mos hindi sya lumalabas pero umabot lng sa.point na kinakapos na sya kaya humingi sya skn ng space to concentrate on her work lumabas na ulit sya para bumalik ung kita nya na kelangan to pay for her apartment here sa manila, pay for her house sa cavite, education of kids nya and 2 siblings utility bills, food, allowance for her kids and siblings, parental support for her dad na me sakit tulong sa other siblings nya na malalaki na. ang point ko is dt ko sya nakilala kaya dpt kong tanggapin at tibayan ang kalooban ko dhl minahal ko sya at minahal nya ko, its just happened na sya na ung umayaw i dunno for what reason dhl cgro ayaw nya akong masaktan sa paglabas labas nya i dunno we never had a chance to talk up to now, ang hirap hirap ang bilis ng turnaround ang bilis na ayaw na nya akong makita at makausap. im still trying to talk to her but ayaw na nya tlaga eh

all i have to do now is accept the fact na wala na sya na sya ung bumigay at umayaw sa akin

ako i agree with barrackbeard currently nursing a broken heart right now because i was a control freak i know my thera loves responsibilities sa pamilya nya kaya pumayag ako sa ganun arrangement. bf nya ko before and after work. pero ang hindi ko lng pinapayagan is ung lalabas sya or "jokards" ok sa knya for 7mos hindi sya lumalabas pero umabot lng sa.point na kinakapos na sya kaya humingi sya skn ng space to concentrate on her work lumabas na ulit sya para bumalik ung kita nya na kelangan to pay for her apartment here sa manila, pay for her house sa cavite, education of kids nya and 2 siblings utility bills, food, allowance for her kids and siblings, parental support for her dad na me sakit tulong sa other siblings nya na malalaki na. ang point ko is dt ko sya nakilala kaya dpt kong tanggapin at tibayan ang kalooban ko dhl minahal ko sya at minahal nya ko, its just happened na sya na ung umayaw i dunno for what reason dhl cgro ayaw nya akong masaktan sa paglabas labas nya i dunno we never had a chance to talk up to now, ang hirap hirap ang bilis ng turnaround ang bilis na ayaw na nya akong makita at makausap. im still trying to talk to her but ayaw na nya tlaga eh

all i have to do now is accept the fact na wala na sya na sya ung bumigay at umayaw sa akin

Its quite possible that she needs more money than you can give and medyo nagu-guilty na sya na hingan ka pa kaya mas minabuti nya na tapusin na lang ung relasyon para di na sya maguilty and at the same time makapagtrabaho na sya ulit, anyway un ung decision nya so better that u just accept it. It will be hard at first but eventually makaka moveon ka din. In time sabi nga nila.

It's very clear that the some control freak GMs cannot accept the fact that the thera cannot put them first before her work due to her financial needs.

Instead, they would call the thera who continues to work in this industry as someone who doesnt have the capacity to love a GM.

In my "career" as a GM, I have met probably about a hundred theras and some of them are really in a very difficult situation, some of them I remember:

1. Na-stroke si ~50y/o tatay, di na makatrabaho, at ang daming maintenance, not to mention she is the eldest of 4 siblings.

2. 2 anak ni thera, biglang iniwan ng tatay ng mga bata, walang kamaganak sa manila, at tinakwil ng magulang nung naglive-in

3. 6 na magkakapatid, nagabroad ang tatay pero nagasawa na ng iba at di na bumalik (pangalawa)

4. May anak si thera, pero mahina ang anak at laging confined, ang tatay walang silbe

5. Mataas pangarap ni thera sa 3 nakababatang kapatid at pinipilit makagraduate para di matulad sa kanya

Marami pang iba na mas "minor" ang situation jan, at yan lang mga naalala ko.

Now, are these ladies not capable of loving a man?

If you don't want words to be put inside your mouth, then put words on theras mouth that they cannot love.

Maybe I should add "judgemental", so now it's "judgemental control freak"

Let's not judge another person's capability to love.

And please don't start with drugs, drugs destroys the person, drugs allows a human to k*ll another person, drugs destroys families, and so on. Maling mali ang analogy.

In the end, are we to judge another person's capability to love?

If you are just talking about sex sex sex, then it's not love you are looking, you are looking for free and exclusive sex, it's not love you are really after, gusto mo lang masolo at wala ka naman talagang pagmamahal. Baka ikaw ang totoong hindi marunong magmahal???

Again, you "loved??" her when she is in the industry, then suddenly, you want her out? How about the thera's love for her family too?

Maybe better to add another word, "selfish", "selfish judgemental control freak"

Kung nagrereklamo ka na ayaw umalis ni thera for better financial status for herself, family, and dreams, wag ka maghanap ng pagmamahal sa spakol, maghanap ka sa opisina mo or sa village nyo, or makipag date ka online, please wag ka na mag-spa

Or, baka naman talagang hindi kaaya aya ugali at mukha mo "selfish judgemental control freak", should i add the word "ugly"? nah, not necessary :)

• Like (+1) 1