Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mahirap sir trooper parang gusto ko na bumigay talaga pagod na pagod na ung katawan at isip ko

kung gusto mo nang tapusin bakit hindi mo pa ituloy?

ngayon lang ako nakakita ng sobrang apektado dahil sa isang babae.

post-473335-0-25450400-1542423223_thumb.jpg

ikaw yung nasa right side sa chart na ito.

mentally weak. low self esteem, mababa confidence sa sarili. magiging statistic ka lang.

kung hindi mo kayang maka move on. weak ka nga talaga.

kung gusto mo nang tapusin bakit hindi mo pa ituloy?

ngayon lang ako nakakita ng sobrang apektado dahil sa isang babae.

mentally.jpg

ikaw yung nasa right side sa chart na ito.

mentally weak. low self esteem, mababa confidence sa sarili. magiging statistic ka lang.

kung hindi mo kayang maka move on. weak ka nga talaga.

Bat d mo pa ituloy hahaha...

But seriously we should not treat depression lighthly, maski c sir mikemurphy, may it be real or nagpapasakay lang.

May tropa ako na nagpakamatay dahil sa babae. Hindi nmn cya thera pero syota nh bayan yun. But my friend choose to shoot himself in the face rather than deal. With the depression.

If you are truly depressed I suggest you seek help seriously. You shouldnt be looking for help here, people may not understand you. But if its not true I wouldnt wish true depression befall you or any of your loved once. Kasi losing someone to depression is worlds away from our comprehension.

• Like (+1) 2

Every topic related to LOVE is the hardest thing to answer/give opinions. Just like answering the question what is the right religion?

Anyway, nabasa ko lang yung ibang comments ng GM stating, kaya ba daw matanggap ng GM yung fact na different guys na yung nakasama/nakasex/nakagamit sa thera. Hmmm.. how is it different from us/GMs who always/occasionally (minsan everyday pa) go to spa and pick different theras?

just an observation, cheers 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

Every topic related to LOVE is the hardest thing to answer/give opinions. Just like answering the question what is the right religion?

Anyway, nabasa ko lang yung ibang comments ng GM stating, kaya ba daw matanggap ng GM yung fact na different guys na yung nakasama/nakasex/nakagamit sa thera. Hmmm.. how is it different from us/GMs who always/occasionally (minsan everyday pa) go to spa and pick different theras?

just an observation, cheers 🙂

Firstly, there is the quantity. I go once or twice a week and get 1. A top ten thera does 5-7 a day. A non top ten maybe 1-2 a day. Still they both out do me quantity wise.

Secondly, I get to choose. Im with someone Im into at least physically. The theras may get a gamut of strange looking f&@kers that they dont really like at all.

Third, okay lets say you have a point, the GM who goes

A whoring does not face the same level of societal disapprobation, since youre a professional, a business man, an engineer, an architect, an accountant, a content moderator or what have you. On this point, there is no philosophy to be invoked. Social mores say there is a difference and an observable one at that.

Firstly, there is the quantity. I go once or twice a week and get 1. A top ten thera does 5-7 a day. A non top ten maybe 1-2 a day. Still they both out do me quantity wise.

Secondly, I get to choose. Im with someone Im into at least physically. The theras may get a gamut of strange looking f&@kers that they dont really like at all.

Third, okay lets say you have a point, the GM who goes

A whoring does not face the same level of societal disapprobation, since youre a professional, a business man, an engineer, an architect, an accountant, a content moderator or what have you. On this point, there is no philosophy to be invoked. Social mores say there is a difference and an observable one at that.

First and second doesnt matter cause at the end of the day we GMs still do it. And for the third, its another topic to discuss. But my main point in my observation is GM and Thera are the same in the aspect of meeting different(count doesnt matter) people.

Yup we are no different from them. We are just 2 opposite sides of the same coin.

Bottomline, everybody pays for sex

yeah, I agree. We are just on the opposite side. The sad truth.

But one thing is for sure, Theras still deserve to be loved, appreciated and respected. Babae pa rin naman sila.

Edited by z.e.r.o

Hmm I have a thera na tlgng bnlikan ko 3x in a week before I leave the country which is not a norm on my routine and I usually go to Spas for pleasure and to ease stress which I always do but for this thera I just say there is something special on her which I don't even no the answer and now we communicate there might BE a chance since I'm separated but I'm not expecting because as what she say at the end of d day it's just all work related matter! Which for me OK I understand. We all go to Spas only for 1 purpose which is ES and for some they might find it differently bcoz of affection dahil sa GFE kaya na misunderstood plus u get her more than 2x or more. You can't even blame some GMs here but think of it that you and you alone can answer how things goes kng it will be the same without money involve. I know she can read this for you Ms M I'll cross my fingers and come what may and sabi nga nila there is always a reason why your path crossed.

First and second doesnt matter cause at the end of the day we GMs still do it. And for the third, its another topic to discuss. But my main point in my observation is GM and Thera are the same in the aspect of meeting different(count doesnt matter) people.

Quantity matters, quality matters. Societal disapprobation matters. The unequal position of the GM and the Thera matters. All of these things are part of the "relationship" when one happens. A GM who knows the quantity of the men the thera is with can get affected. The GM who knows the kinds of men the Thera is with can get affected. The GM who faces societal disapproval because of the first two things will probably get affected. It is not a simple matter of saying one is the mirror image of the other, it is not that simple.

The Thera knowing that a GM has been around is put on guard that the GM is a player and might not be regular material, but she is not as affected by his history when in a relationship. The Theras the GM has been with may warn her of his predilections, but when in a relationship she fully expects his "loyalty" while he must accept her johns as part of the job, this is a big issue. The Thera knows she cannot be simply introduced in polite society or to the immediate family without lying, she is often afraid of going past the confines of the cubicle.

To say that there is a parity in their situations where Ms. Thera accepts you for who you are despite your promiscuous ways and vice versa ignores the context of the individuals as well as society. Its not that simple. But anyway, have at it.

"Guys, these girls are actresses. We train them to be the ladies you want for an hour or two."

-theoneandonlymistressmia

Sangayon ako dito sa dahilan ang purpose ng pagpasok nila sa ganitong puwedeng sabihin na mababang uri ng trabaho at kumita ng pera. Kaya gagawa at gagawa ng paraan kasama na ang pagpapanggap. Pero sa kadahilanan na may body contact kadalasan nababago ang pakiramdam ng isat--isa. Nagbabago ang paghinga (di bad breath ha na sa umpisa pa lang naman amoy na at malamang common sa newbies). Bawat thera ay may sariling pakiramdam at pagiisip na magdi-dictate to fall or not. Ganoon din naman ang guest na may tendency rin to fall. Kanya-kanya na lang paraan kung itutuloy o iiwanan lang sa loob ng cubicle.

Sangayon ako dito sa dahilan ang purpose ng pagpasok nila sa ganitong puwedeng sabihin na mababang uri ng trabaho at kumita ng pera. Kaya gagawa at gagawa ng paraan kasama na ang pagpapanggap. Pero sa kadahilanan na may body contact kadalasan nababago ang pakiramdam ng isat--isa. Nagbabago ang paghinga (di bad breath ha na sa umpisa pa lang naman amoy na at malamang common sa newbies). Bawat thera ay may sariling pakiramdam at pagiisip na magdi-dictate to fall or not. Ganoon din naman ang guest na may tendency rin to fall. Kanya-kanya na lang paraan kung itutuloy o iiwanan lang sa loob ng cubicle.

Lahat ng consistent may patutunguhan..

"Guys, these girls are actresses. We train them to be the ladies you want for an hour or two."

-theoneandonlymistressmia

Yup this is true.

Pero kung sanay ka na sa babae at marunong ka ng magbasa ng kilos malalaman mo agad ang acting at yung totoong nararamdaman niya sayo.

Madali mong makikita o mararamdaman ang acting sa genuine.

Edited by Chicano Cabron