Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Lol...I find most of the posts here funny. Know why? Because I used to be in the same situation before, a couple of times in fact. Get a thera for the purposes of pampering yourself, inside the cubicle you chat and suddenly you feel you have a connection, you get her number and you guys begin to text. You suddenly get msgs like "Good morning, miss na kta!". You return to the spa and this time around, your stories become more personal and you feel as if the the thera opened up her life to you. You return several more times until you finally make love (if you haven't yet on your previous encounters). Then you begin to meet outside, have coffee, dinners, eventually you check in to motels regularly. Before you know it, the thera has you in her web. Huling huli ka na. You begin to get jealous, you feel angry once you read sensual FRs. You begin to demand exclusivity. Of course the thera, to keep you close and engaged will say the words you want to hear. "Sayo ko lng ginagawa to"."Sinasakyan ko lng yung client, wag kna magselos"...These are just some of their usual lines. Of course, in your naivete, maninawala ka naman...Hahaha

Oh well, go ahead co-GMs. Learn your lessons the hard way like I did. Now, honed by my previous experiences with theras, I feel more free, engaged and way wiser. I have some top theras trying to do what the others did, luring to catch me in their web, them saying they have developed feelings for me. I nod and smile, act like I reciprocate, but this time, I am the one doing the manipulating. I let them hear the words they want to hear, give them just enough monetary compensation to keep them close and salivating for more. Act like they are special to me but in reality they are a part of a harem. Once one gets too close, I cut the cord and move on to the next.

This maybe harsh, but this is the reality of the thera world. Manipulate or be manipulated.

PS: Natatawa ako sa ibang GMs d2 who think GF nila c thera but in reality, they are simply being used as ATMs, sounding boards or drivers pag may kelangan puntahan. There is no exclusivity in this industry. So my advice?Don't fall for a thera. Para kang kumuha ng bato ipapalo sa ulo mo.

Edited by Lesluthor
  • Like (+1) 2

Some real life anecdotes:

1.) Top thera sleeps in my house for a couple of days. When she was about to leave, I offered to drive her to her destination. She declined, nagpasundo na daw cya sa isang client. I then overheard her talking to him on the cellphone, "Sundo mo na ako beh, nag overnyt ako sa bahay ng pinsan ko"...Deep inside, I was laughing because the client had to brave the early morning traffic just to fetch a thera who was supposedly in her cousins house.

2.) Top thera and I was in a hotel cuddling naked. Her cellphone rings, may tumawag na client. She gave me the "ssshhhhh" sign so they can converse. "Beh, ma22log na ako eh. Iniintay ko lng tawag mo bago ko pikit mga mata ko"...Hahaha...I proceeded to bang her from behind while she was conversing with a client na nanliligaw sa kanya.

3.) I was in a top theras condo unit. It was about midnight and nagutom kami dalawa. I offered to buy her food. She said no need, she called a client and asked for food to be taken to her condo. She met him at the reception area and said nsa kwarto mom nya so she can't invite him upstairs. Hahaha...We ate with gusto and banged till morning.

Gotta go...there are alot of these stories...will share more later

Note: Ibat ibang thera to..not the same woman. Goes to show they are all cut from the same cloth.

Edited by Lesluthor

1.) Top thera sleeps in my house for a couple of days. When she was about to leave, I offered to drive her to her destination. She declined, nagpasundo na daw cya sa isang client. I then overheard her talking to him on the cellphone, "Sundo mo na ako beh, nag overnyt ako sa bahay ng pinsan ko"...Deep inside, I was laughing because the client had to brave the early morning traffic just to fetch a thera who was supposedly in her cousins house.

2.) Top thera and I was in a hotel cuddling naked. Her cellphone rings, may tumawag na client. She gave me the "ssshhhhh" sign so they can converse. "Beh, ma22log na ako eh. Iniintay ko lng tawag mo bago ko pikit mga mata ko"...Hahaha...I proceeded to bang her from behind while she was conversing with a client na nanliligaw sa kanya.

3.) I was in a top theras condo unit. It was about midnight and nagutom kami dalawa. I offered to buy her food. She said no need, she called a client and asked for food to be taken to her condo. She met him at the reception area and said nsa kwarto mom nya so she can't invite him upstairs. Hahaha...We ate with gusto and banged till morning.

Note: Ibat ibang thera to..not the same woman. Goes to show they are all cut from the same cloth.

Hahahah More sir!

Idol! :D

More anecdotes:

4.) Top thera calls me about 1 AM (this happened very recently). She and his BF had a big fight and she had nowhere to crash for the night. So, I drove to where she was and we checked in a motel in Marikina. Now, I was only doing this as a favor to a "friend" but once inside, we ordered some drinks and I listened to her sad story. Apparently, she and BF had huge shouting match and she impulsively decided to leave their house. 2 buckets later, we were lying naked on the bed, 1st round done. We were cuddling when her cell rang, her BF called, looking for her. I engaged the speaker function so I can listen in and I heard her BF crying, apologizing and asking her to come home...Naughty me, I went downstairs, gave her a DATY that made her come that she literally had to end the call with her BF abruptly when she orgasmed...Haha

5.) Top thera calls, wants to go out, chill and check in somewhere after her shift is done. I told her I cannot withdraw anymore for the day, had a transaction which I needed to exhaust my daily atm limit so I was already out of cash in my wallet. She said, "Sandali lng, dadaan ung regular ko na nanliligaw saken, lambingin ko lng to para may pang labas tau." So she weaseled her regular for a 5k tip, she made up a story about needing samthing urgently for her father's meds, poor guy even had to go out of the spa so he can withdraw...After that, we met, drove to Libis to get some drinks and we crashed and partied for the night in Victoria Court Hill Crest.

Damn GMs, I know a lot of you are aware of these anecdotes or even experienced these yourselves....still, some of you cling to the thought of true love in these establishments...Lol

More anecdotes:

4.) Top thera calls me about 1 AM (this happened very recently). She and his BF had a big fight and she had nowhere to crash for the night. So, I drove to where she was and we checked in a motel in Marikina. Now, I was only doing this as a favor to a "friend" but once inside, we ordered some drinks and I listened to her sad story. Apparently, she and BF had huge shouting match and she impulsively decided to leave their house. 2 buckets later, we were lying naked on the bed, 1st round done. We were cuddling when her cell rang, her BF called, looking for her. I engaged the speaker function so I can listen in and I heard her BF crying, apologizing and asking her to come home...Naughty me, I went downstairs, gave her a DATY that made her come that she literally had to end the call with her BF abruptly when she orgasmed...Haha

5.) Top thera calls, wants to go out, chill and check in somewhere after her shift is done. I told her I cannot withdraw anymore for the day, had a transaction which I needed to exhaust my daily atm limit so I was already out of cash in my wallet. She said, "Sandali lng, dadaan ung regular ko na nanliligaw saken, lambingin ko lng to para may pang labas tau." So she weaseled her regular for a 5k tip, she made up a story about needing samthing urgently for her father's meds, poor guy even had to go out of the spa so he can withdraw...After that, we met, drove to Libis to get some drinks and we crashed and partied for the night in Victoria Court Hill Crest.

Damn GMs, I know a lot of you are aware of these anecdotes or even experienced these yourselves....still, some of you cling to the thought of true love in these establishments...Lol

Panalo ka saer, dapat talaga chill lang. pag masyadong nababaon Sa emosyon, mababaon din sa problema. Basta open lang at banatan ang lahat ng pwedeng banatan.

nakakatuwa magbasa ng mg FR, comments at personal experienced from other GM's.

Mukhang daming mga hugot sa buhay! madami akong mapupulot d2.

Just join the ride lang!!!

Enjoy lang lagi sa mga thera, masarap silang kasama, masarap silang mahalin, masarap din sa masahe!

Always remember lang, lahat may hangganan, walang forever!

http://www.wikihow.com/Court-a-Woman

hahahaha! :D both ko naexperience yan bossing :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Ayos to ha! salamat sa pagshare!

More anecdotes:

Damn, Spoken like a true villain! Way to go Les!!! hahaha

Damn, Spoken like a true villain! Way to go Les!!! hahaha

I wasn't always like this Frank. I evolved after being the recipient of lies upon lies upon lies from therapists whom I cared about. My intentions were pristine then, always looking at the good side of theras instead of judging them for the industry they chose. I was their most ardent defender, the person who would sacrifice a lot to help out these ladies move out from the flesh trade, the one guy they could always depend to not take advantage of them but just be a real confidant whenever they need one. But that guy, that good pure guy, was lied to, cheated on, swindled and stepped on. Thus, I became angry. I began to hate. I then followed the path of the dark side (parang star wars lng).I changed my paradigm and adapted. Fight fire with fire as they say. If they can lie, cheat and manipulate clients, well, I can do the same to theras.

• Like (+1) 4

More anecdotes:

Isang malaking Ouch!.......sa mga clueless victims..........

I wasn't always like this Frank. I evolved after being the recipient of lies upon lies upon lies from therapists whom I cared about. My intentions were pristine then, always looking at the good side of theras instead of judging them for the industry they chose. I was their most ardent defender, the person who would sacrifice a lot to help out these ladies move out from the flesh trade, the one guy they could always depend to not take advantage of them but just be a real confidant whenever they need one. But that guy, that good pure guy, was lied to, cheated on, swindled and stepped on. Thus, I became angry. I began to hate. I then followed the path of the dark side (parang star wars lng).I changed my paradigm and adapted. Fight fire with fire as they say. If they can lie, cheat and manipulate clients, well, I can do the same to theras.

Sir Les,

That is a complete turnaround from your previous posts. Dati parang super romantic at hopelessly in love mga shinishare mo d2...ngaun, like what a GM said, parang naging villain ka na...Hahaha...Can't blame you though. A man can only take so much lies before he decides enough is enough.

Forgive na lang Sir Lesluthor; and move-on na lang.

Jaz wanna share some thoughts from the speech of Pope Francis:

Forgiveness is vital to our emotional health and spiritual survival.

Forgiveness is the asepsis of the soul, the cleansing of the mind, and the liberation of the heart.

Whoever does not forgive does not have peace in the soul nor communion with God.

Hurt is poison that intoxicate and kills.

Keeping heartache in the heart is a self-destructive gesture. It's autophagy.

Forgiveness brings joy where sorrow has produced sadness; Healing, where sorrow has caused disease.

• Like (+1) 1

To quote Batman bro:

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Some may like what you've become, while others may not. What our experiences taught us usually shapes us for the better or worse. But at the end of the day, its up to us to decide what we want to be moving forward with our lives.

To the wounds that never heal?

or

Time heal all wounds?

Which directions?

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

I like this version of you. Muwahahaha! Welcome to the dark side ^_^

Forgive na lang Sir Lesluthor; and move-on na lang.

Jaz wanna share some thoughts from the speech of Pope Francis:

Forgiveness is vital to our emotional health and spiritual survival.

Forgiveness is the asepsis of the soul, the cleansing of the mind, and the liberation of the heart.

Whoever does not forgive does not have peace in the soul nor communion with God.

Hurt is poison that intoxicate and kills.

Keeping heartache in the heart is a self-destructive gesture. It's autophagy.

Forgiveness brings joy where sorrow has produced sadness; Healing, where sorrow has caused disease.

Wow sabaw. Ikaw na sir. Pope Francis sa MTC, boooom!

This is really possible. But really hard to think. In my opinion... Pag ang thera eh napamahal syo at minahal ka handang magbago, ang sarap siguro magmahal nila.. Kesa edukada at matino na biglang nagloko, ang sakit isipin. Cguro kung yung babae napabgo mo sa dati nilang ginagawa eh at seryoso na sa simpleng buhay na mabibigay mo mas ok pa kesa babaeng matino na nagloko.. Cguro mas mahirap tanggapin at mas masahol pa. Yun cgro feeling ko..

Halos lahat naman ng new GM. yung mga matagal na alam na nila yung game na ganyan kaya hinde na sila naiinlove

How to fall

1. Check pics etc. (Lust, crush, admire)

2. Listen toThera's sad sad story. (Emotional connection)

3. Activate gm superman mode (How to save this thera -tip her big and impress her with gifts)

4. Love buildup (Better ES)

5. Boring time na lage kau magkausap at selos ka na sa ginagawa nya at di mapakali (hit or miss relationship)

How not to fall aka fucboi

1. Check pics (Lust)

2. Stop your thera for telling her sad story. Save the drama (dont start an emotional connection)

3. Activate gm joker mode. (Make her laugh to like you)

4. Better ES

5. Jump to a newbie and repeat step 1

Applicable also to Nontheras. Just change #4 with free sex :)

Hahaha galing neto will try

case to case basis i guess, i know a good friend who is now happily married to the thera he got in a ESpa previously listed here in mtc. but somehow said ESpa is lost in abyss. Though rare but there are exceptions to the rule.

Yes, agreed, its case to case but the chances of a successful union is slim to none. I also have a fraternity brod who is going 8 years strong with the former #1 thera of Kremlin. Its not even a spa, its a massage parlor and we all know what that means. They met inside the establishment, and that happened only after I referred my brod to the said thera and I told him she is very skilled in her craft. But regardless of the circumstance, they developed feelings for each other, the girl left Kremlin, got a legit job, now they are going 8 years and I just got an invite for their wedding next year. So yes, forever can happen in this indsutry. But like what I said, the chances for that is very low. 99% of the time, the women working here want nothing else but the goods you can offer, whether your money, your car or your services (pabili food etc) whenever they need them.

Edited by Lesluthor
  • Like (+1) 2

Yes, agreed, its case to case but the chances of a successful union is slim to none. I also have a fraternity brod who is going 8 years strong with the former #1 thera of Kremlin. Its not even a spa, its a massage parlor and we all know what that means. They met inside the establishment, and that happened only after I referred my brod to the said thera and I told him she is skilled very well in her craft. But regardless of the circumstance, they developed feelings for each other, the girl left Kremlin, got a legit job, now they are going 8 years and I just got an invite for their wedding next year. So yes, forever can happen in this indsutry. But like what I said, the chances for that is very low. 99% of the time, the women working here want nothing else but the goods you can offer, whether your money, your car or your services (pabili food etc) whenever they need them.

99% maybe, the ones we mentioned are like in the very very tiny small itsy bitsy minority. though can't totally fault them for the last sentence you made, survival of the fittest and practicality on their part, at the same time it's a defensive mechanism, since just we are cautious in our dealings with them so as not to get hurt, i believe they feel exactly the same way, that even if they like or love you, most won't say and show it for fear that they'll be used as a you know what, and get hurt as well lol.

Edited by mydnyt_man