Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Problably because mas malaki kinikita niya sayo. or meron talaga ibang nagbibigay. Meron nga ako kilala may bf na, may sponsor pa na iba. And get this, nung nabuntis siya nung bf niya, sino nagbayad ng pangospital? Yung sponsor. Hehe!

ouch kung di alam na may bf yung thera niya or talagang fall lang si sponsor?

Nice success stories but many of these relationships also failed because of money. That is when the gm had no more money to support the thera. The gm in the story bought the love of the thera by showering her tons of money. For me that is not a solid foundation. The businesses you mentioned may fail and may not produce cash for the thera. Then what will happen to the family of the thera who are relying on her. Even if the business is making money say a 2 door apartment that maybe earning 30k a month is not even equal or sufficient to the thera's earning when she is working as a thera.Yes I agree theras have to stop in their work in order for the relationship to work with the gm. In addition ,the thera should be contented with the life the gm has to offer. She has to make an effort to leave the industry to start a new life. Many of these theras are breadwinners of big families. So can the gm supports these big families when the thera leave the spa? Both gm and thera have to work together for the relationship to work that is why I don't believe that buying love is a strong foundation of having a family.

Ā 

I didn't really post this to tout them as success stories since as you said they might fail. Its just to share that sometimes, the relationship can leave the "MP" and go out into the real world. AFAIK they have been successful so far, but you are right that there's more to it than just the money.

newbie here.."falling for a theraphist" hmm sounds happening to me hehe but i will not mention name.. i really make sure first if it is love but what is love? some says love is blind some said like a chewing gum.. some feels like dancing in the rain..yun iba ano pa ba? haha.. i was here because of a colleague at work and also a open minded friend im thankful for this friend because pinasok nya ako sa mundong ito..but its running in my blood na tlaga ang pagiging o.m.btw back to the topic tayong mga gm san pa ba tayo galing bago tayo pumunta ng spa/massage?? yun iba sa bahay gym or work (me sa work sa site) at tuwing kelan naman? (me once or twice a week) but how far naman or how many hour to get to your fav.spa because your fav.thera was there kami 3 to 5 hours minsan nga nalalate pa sa schedule kaya ayun cancel sa fav.thera..haha pag stressed at pagod naman sa site kasi may schedule din ng opening ayun nakukuha ko pang mag pa spa at that day at kinabukasan papasok pa ulit.. imagine out namin sa work 5pm tapos travel ng 3 to 5 hours schedule ng 9pm or 10pm then balikan kasi duty ulit ng 7am para ma avail si fav.thera hindi ko din ma explain bakit ko ginagawa eto sana lang ma appreciate nya yun pero nakita ko naman na hindi lang pan labas ang maganda sa kanya kung di ang kalooban nya din noong na late ako at di ko na sya ma avail kasi may next n gm sa sched ko nagtanong sya sa recep.kung sino pa ang wala gm that time or konti lng naging gm ayun ang ni refer nya sakin at kinuha ko naman at yun pagiging pasaway ko pinatawad nya din ako kaya masasabi ko din na beauty with a heart din sya at maraming salamat ulit sa thera na yun sa friend ko na ipinasok nya ko dito at sa spa na din na kinagigiliwan namin! :)

I remember the good old days here at MTC..member nako since early 2000s pa. Naka dalawa o tatlong username name nako dahil nakalimutan ko password ko.

Ā 

The days When GMs were like warriors, hunters..Predators. FRs were detailed! Parang review ng TOPGEAR sa auto, GMs shared Great performers to other Gms tapos ang thrill noon kung sino may bad Fr at masusungit na MPA ay kung pano paamuhin at gawing submissive by swabe moves, force of personality or galawang professional babaero. Noon Pag ang isang thera o MPA na tinatarget ay booked, willing to wait or babalikan nalang, we knew how the game is played, kasama sa ganyang bisyo ang ganung risk. Iba na ngayon.

Ā 

Now MTC is dominated by millenials, FRs are by numerical scoring wtf. Tapos exagerated pa kadalasan. Guys givng good Frs only to withold the chip no or name to keep for themselves.wow. Then Pa reserve reserve, di naman darating o kaya late, pag binigay sa ibang guest nagiiyak at nagngangawa dito na parang inagawan ng kendi. Then guys falling head over heels visisting these places or their so called loves almost at a daily basis then if it didn't workout they cry here at MTC as if they didn't know what hit them.

Ā 

Maybe its time for an old dog to retire.

• Like (+1) 4

I want to ask those currently in a relationship with a thera at the moment. is she just doing the standard HJ with other clients?

Ā 

If yes, is it because in some way you are also providing for her needs? In the end money is still a very big factor for the stability of your relationship

Ā 

Because these therapists are here to work and earn money. Not look for love. Will love stop her from more than the standard when it means having more to save? Or extra money for her sister who studies?

Ā 

Because if you let her just earn the minimum because you are in a relationship is just making her suffer more.

Ā 

So to be an understanding boyfriend of a thera in this case is to not care of what ES she is giving to other clients as long as it helps her earn more.

Ā 

Am I right?

Ā 

I am not currently with a thera now...but used to have one. I learned she is not into standard with her other regular clients and I learned it the hard way. Naturally, she denied it. Well, that ended the relationship for us.

Ā 

I am not currently with a thera now...but used to have one. I learned she is not into standard with her other regular clients and I learned it the hard way. Naturally, she denied it. Well, that ended the relationship for us.

Ā 

Just curious. Panu nyo nalaman kung anu yung ES na binibigay nya sa mga clients nya? TIA.

Ā 

Ā 

Well think about this, standard would mean HJ and 500 pesos. And assume she has 4 clients a day. 2000 pesos.

Ā 

But if she provides HJ, B2B, BJ and DATY and earns 2000 per client. 4 clients would mean 8000 pesos.

Ā 

Now unless you can fork over that 6000 pesos daily, would you deny her earning 8000 pesos which would mean more savings for herself or her family? This is why money will really play a factor here.

Ā 

Kaya nga eto ang sinasabi ko, your relationship should not interfere with her work, and no matter how intimate it is, it is still work.

Ā 

To get into a relationship with a therapist means not controlling what she does inside the cubicle, and be strong enough to understand that this should not affect your relationship in any way. Or else you are guaranteed to fail.

Ā 

Well think about this, standard would mean HJ and 500 pesos. And assume she has 4 clients a day. 2000 pesos.

Ā 

But if she provides HJ, B2B, BJ and DATY and earns 2000 per client. 4 clients would mean 8000 pesos.

Ā 

Now unless you can fork over that 6000 pesos daily, would you deny her earning 8000 pesos which would mean more savings for herself or her family? This is why money will really play a factor here.

Ā 

Kaya nga eto ang sinasabi ko, your relationship should not interfere with her work, and no matter how intimate it is, it is still work.

Ā 

To get into a relationship with a therapist means not controlling what she does inside the cubicle, and be strong enough to understand that this should not affect your relationship in any way. Or else you are guaranteed to fail.

Ā 

Ganun ba? Kasama na yung DATY + HJ + B2B + BJ sa Php2,000?

Ā 

Pag B2B + DATY + CIM how much iyon? Php2,500?

Ā 

Pag B2B + DATY + ATW how much naman iyon? Php3,000?

Ā 

TIA

Ang point lang naman ay gigipitin mo ba yung thera-gf mo kung pwede siya makakita ng mas malaki. Ang only solution mo jan is mahanapan mo siya ng ibang work that doesn't let her be too intimate with the other guys or ikaw mismo ang magprovide nung missing income.

Ā 

Sige pag-ibig nga, pero can that help her with her financial situation kung pag-ibig lang?

Pwede naman sila kumita without going all the way, wala ako namention na ATW right? I just mentioned the other options kung hanggang saan ang kaya nila. And besides, hindi naman sila nag work dito para maghanap ng boyfriend. Or maybe naghahanap ng sponsor. Sa ganitong industry, earn as much as you can and then get out. Minsan nga yung lovelife na yan nagiging dahilan pa lalo silang tumatagal sa industry eh.

Ang problema nga lang dito.

They confuse love with gfe. Like mahal ko siya kasi ang sweet niya kasi cuddle kami after eh. If she tells you na mag date na lang tayo sa labas, but would not let you go to the spa. And would have sex after marriage, gagawin ba ninyo? Hehe

Malabo yan. Pakasalan na lang agad agad haha.

Ā 

Bukas punta ko spa. Makapagrelax relax Mag bday din kasi regular thera ko dati. Bigyan ko lang ng cake.

Ā 

On topic: Visited my girl fb. Sa pinost nya, Hindi ko maintidihan yung "gigil mo si ako"

haha ang labo pati ng post. Nevermind

Malabo yan. Pakasalan na lang agad agad haha.

Bukas punta ko spa. Makapagrelax relax Mag bday din kasi regular thera ko dati. Bigyan ko lang ng cake.

On topic: Visited my girl fb. Sa pinost nya, Hindi ko maintidihan yung "gigil mo si ako"

haha ang labo pati ng post. Nevermind

its just an expression...napansin ko parang nauso lang kaso marami nga ako nakikita thera ganyan mag react ahahaha

Kung ang hahabulin ng thera ay palaging pera ay baka lahat sila atw na ang service. Marami din naman sa kanila ay may natitira pang pagmamahal sa sarili. May kasabihan nga "Love yourself first before others will love you". So ang gm will not love a thera unless she loves herself.

Ā 

our brothers here are making good points naman.

i just wanted to react to this.

Ā 

a lot of theras apparently have a menu of services, including the ultimate.

however, as i talked to some of them, not a lot of clients avail of the ultimate.

for one, surely the price, and for some would also be concerns (like health, rules, etc) for those beyond the standard.

i for one have never availed of the ultimate, be it as a choice in the personal promo, or even during the flow of events (and not because di available, di affordable, or di nagkaroon ng opportunity - pagkatapos i was surprised myself, na pinigilan ko, hehehe).

pero in the future, who knows, baka di mapigil o mapansin during the flow of a steamy session.

Ā 

for now, i am a simple man, with simple pleasures.

and to be on topic, i would understand if a GM falls for a thera/MPA.
i would also understand if a thera/MPA falls for a GM.
no shame in that, nothing to stop it, it is as natural as any two people falling for each other.
what i find is that this is a lot less complicated, if this happens past the stage of a thera/MPA-GM phase, period or dynamics.
though understandably, the falling starts there: when and where they usually and probably meet.
and to be sure, it is a lot more complicated than your usual relationships.
pag sinipag ako, baka may makwento ako, at may mapulot ang iba diyan.
matagal na ito, mahigit isang dekada na ang nakalilpas.
malamang paso na rin ang statute of limitations sa ganitong kaso. hehehe.
Edited by Bikerboy
  • Like (+1) 2

Ang problema nga lang dito.

They confuse love with gfe. Like mahal ko siya kasi ang sweet niya kasi cuddle kami after eh. If she tells you na mag date na lang tayo sa labas, but would not let you go to the spa. And would have sex after marriage, gagawin ba ninyo? Hehe

Haha I get where you're going with these questions but no one else seems to. The blind delight in their blindness, I suppose.

newbie here.."falling for a theraphist" hmm sounds happening to me hehe but i will not mention name.. i really make sure first if it is love but what is love? some says love is blind some said like a chewing gum.. some feels like dancing in the rain..yun iba ano pa ba? haha.. i was here because of a colleague at work and also a open minded friend im thankful for this friend because pinasok nya ako sa mundong ito..but its running in my blood na tlaga ang pagiging o.m.btw back to the topic tayong mga gm san pa ba tayo galing bago tayo pumunta ng spa/massage?? yun iba sa bahay gym or work (me sa work sa site) at tuwing kelan naman? (me once or twice a week) but how far naman or how many hour to get to your fav.spa because your fav.thera was there kami 3 to 5 hours minsan nga nalalate pa sa schedule kaya ayun cancel sa fav.thera..haha pag stressed at pagod naman sa site kasi may schedule din ng opening ayun nakukuha ko pang mag pa spa at that day at kinabukasan papasok pa ulit.. imagine out namin sa work 5pm tapos travel ng 3 to 5 hours schedule ng 9pm or 10pm then balikan kasi duty ulit ng 7am para ma avail si fav.thera hindi ko din ma explain bakit ko ginagawa eto sana lang ma appreciate nya yun pero nakita ko naman na hindi lang pan labas ang maganda sa kanya kung di ang kalooban nya din noong na late ako at di ko na sya ma avail kasi may next n gm sa sched ko nagtanong sya sa recep.kung sino pa ang wala gm that time or konti lng naging gm ayun ang ni refer nya sakin at kinuha ko naman at yun pagiging pasaway ko pinatawad nya din ako kaya masasabi ko din na beauty with a heart din sya at maraming salamat ulit sa thera na yun sa friend ko na ipinasok nya ko dito at sa spa na din na kinagigiliwan namin! :)

Bro, 3 to 5 hrs?

Saan ka galing, bicol?

Am often in batangas after lipa.

Sometimes i ninja after rush hour, ard dinnertime.

Takes me mga 2 hrs trip lng. 3 hrs max.

I remember the good old days here at MTC..member nako since early 2000s pa. Naka dalawa o tatlong username name nako dahil nakalimutan ko password ko.

The days When GMs were like warriors, hunters..Predators. FRs were detailed! Parang review ng TOPGEAR sa auto, GMs shared Great performers to other Gms tapos ang thrill noon kung sino may bad Fr at masusungit na MPA ay kung pano paamuhin at gawing submissive by swabe moves, force of personality or galawang professional babaero. Noon Pag ang isang thera o MPA na tinatarget ay booked, willing to wait or babalikan nalang, we knew how the game is played, kasama sa ganyang bisyo ang ganung risk. Iba na ngayon.

Now MTC is dominated by millenials, FRs are by numerical scoring wtf. Tapos exagerated pa kadalasan. Guys givng good Frs only to withold the chip no or name to keep for themselves.wow. Then Pa reserve reserve, di naman darating o kaya late, pag binigay sa ibang guest nagiiyak at nagngangawa dito na parang inagawan ng kendi. Then guys falling head over heels visisting these places or their so called loves almost at a daily basis then if it didn't workout they cry here at MTC as if they didn't know what hit them.

Maybe its time for an old dog to retire.

I get you bro.

The times are changing.

Gone are the good old days of ours.

You could be right. Maybe its time for old dogs to retire.

But no harm in coming out of retirement once in awhile for just a short period.

Then retire again. Repeat cycle every few months.

That's what i do. Hehehe

I get you bro.

The times are changing.

Gone are the good old days of ours.

You could be right. Maybe its time for old dogs to retire.

But no harm in coming out of retirement once in awhile for just a short period.

Then retire again. Repeat cycle every few months.

That's what i do. Hehehe

Ā 

nag retired na rin ako with my other handle name here.

Then comeback last qtr of 2016.

Before I am not much of the spa but rather EB with other girls and you know next.

Now, much higher percentage to go to spa rather than meet ups...

Bro, 3 to 5 hrs?

Saan ka galing, bicol?

Am often in batangas after lipa.

Sometimes i ninja after rush hour, ard dinnertime.

Takes me mga 2 hrs trip lng. 3 hrs max.

boundary ng cavite at tagaytay dami din kasi ginagawang daan dito at comute lang kami at uber haha

nag retired na rin ako with my other handle name here.

Then comeback last qtr of 2016.

Before I am not much of the spa but rather EB with other girls and you know next.

Now, much higher percentage to go to spa rather than meet ups...

Yah,

Marami rin kasi adv pg spa.

Mga hate ko pag EB o walk, late dadating yun girl.

Minsan wala ka idea wat girl face body looks like. (though sa spa pics sumtimes not accurate) :)

Minsan after meetup, you find out sa mp pala work nun psp. Hehe

Isang disadvantage lng sa spa, if atw hanap mo, minsan no dice :(