Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

It all starts with trust and respect right? I got a bit curious with the term, wala sa lugar. How did that turn out, if you don`t mind me asking? It`s totally cool not to reply to it if you`re not comfortable.

I will answer regards your question about wala sa lugar.. lets say that you find this kind of love in the wrong place. Meaning in the spa, as GM-THERA relationship. Dito papasok yung trust issue since sa spa nga nagwowork si thera. How would us GM would be able to accept or understand the nature of work ni thera. How is the level of understand of the GM. Na ok lang sa kanya yung ginagawa ni thera on the other GM. While kay thera naman how can she truly accept the genuinity of trust that GM can offer/provide. Na tipong anu ba mas mauuna niyang maisip yung pagmamahal pa rin niya kay GM or her guilt towarda the nature of her work.

But for me as long you can love a person genuinely regardless of what situation your relationship status is. You will disregard all of that negative thoughts that may occur. Especially the trust issue between to two of you..

Your post quoting my post doesn't even make sense. Read and understand my posts before quoting it. How sure are you I fell for a therapist? Are you a clairvoyant? Haha! Just because I post here doesn't mean I fell for a therapist. Another non-sequitur post. Haha! :lol:

You're using non-sequitur. Do you even know what it means? A comment and opinion is not a conclusion. An impresion is not a conclusion. Before you react to an opinion, you must learn to understand it first. You have a difficulty distinguishing between an opinion and a conclusion. You like saying na di ka naintindihan kaya don't quote you. Quoting you means a reply to your post.

Your post

A convoluted and nonsensical post. How am I using a non-sequitur? Point out the post wherein I posted a non-sequitur statement. Again, before quoting my post, understand the context of my post. You are veering away from the discussion. :lol:

You don't make sense. And you don't know how to listen. What discussion are you talking about? You're r hiding behind those big words and fallacies that you don't understand. Think before you jump into conclusion. Saka OT ka na. Asar ka na. I'm entitled to my opinion. Wag mong pansinin kung senseless. I can quote you kung gusto ko. Wag mong sagutin pero di ka makakatiis. Baka di ka pa makatulog sa kakaiisip kung paanong gamitin ang mga words na binitawan mo. Opinion ko yun. Kung ayaw mo deadmahin mo. Try mo maexperience si Mavic. Ewan ko lang. :P

Your post

You don't make sense. And you don't know how to listen. What discussion are you talking about? You're r hiding behind those big words and fallacies that you don't understand. Think before you jump into conclusion. Saka OT ka na. Asar ka na. I'm entitled to my opinion. Wag mong pansinin kung senseless. I can quote you kung gusto ko. Wag mong sagutin pero di ka makakatiis. Baka di ka pa makatulog sa kakaiisip kung paanong gamitin ang mga words na binitawan mo. Opinion ko yun. Kung ayaw mo deadmahin mo. Try mo maexperience si Mavic. Ewan ko lang.

I asked you to point out the post wherein I posted a non-sequitur statement, you could not answer it. I asked you if you are sure I fell for a therapist, you also could not answer it. The next time you tell me that I am using non-sequitur, point it out. Hilarious. You tell me something but when I ask you to point it out, you can't point it out. Checkmate. :lol:

How do you know I am pissed? Are you a clairvoyant? :lol:

Baka hindi ka makatulog kasi iniisip mo pa isasagot sa mga tanong ko. :lol:

Relax lang mga boss...this Thread is not meant for us to have an arguments lang this.. relax lang konting lamig..

May mga taong nakakakita na.. everyone is subjected to every opinion here.. thats why we have a forum like this..

Wala namang masama kung ma in-love ka sa thera or hindi. You just need to do a lot of thinking. It doesn't matter kung marupok ka or what. Pero mag isip ka.

Na in-love ka ba sa thera dahil gusto mo sya, or boring lang sa kama ang ex, girlfriend, or ang asawa mo?

I am not saying na dapat mong tingnan na pang release lang ng libido yung thera, pero maging honest ka rin sa sarili mo. Do you like her, or boring lang kasi sa kama yung partner mo?

Out of the blue, minsan, may lilitaw na thera who looks smarter than anyone, or more sophisticated than anyone, pero it does not change the question. Mahal mo ba sya, or boring lang sa kama yung partner mo?

Only this time, yung thera mo is smarter. Just as horny as any other thera pero supposedly mas may personalidad. Pero dun pa rin kasi yung bagsak nung tanong.

Iba yung na in-love ka sa isang tao versus gusto mo kung ano yung pini-presenta nya sa yo.

You can appreciate what the woman presents, but it does not automatically follow that you're already in love. You have something in need, she gives it to you. Yun na ba ang concept mo ng love?

I was in a relatively conservative relationship back then and a lot of theras already fulfilled my deepest fantasies, and I already got the best ones in the industry but I always try to be level headed about it. I can appreciate what they offer on the table but I do set realistic expectations. I am not rich enough to get anyone out of poverty, nor I have enough jealousy threshold to tolerate the thought of my girlfriend getting physically intimate with someone else as a line of work.

I think mas gusto ko ng TRANSACTIONAL FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS. Has anyone here contemplated about this set-up?

It all starts with trust and respect right? I got a bit curious with the term, wala sa lugar. How did that turn out, if you don`t mind me asking? It`s totally cool not to reply to it if you`re not comfortable.

Eto yun hinihintay mo na sagot sa "wala sa lugar". ---> Im not single. Secondly, You fall in love in the wrong place and at the wrong time. With her line of work bawal magselos. Kaya ayoko magbasa ng mga FR sa kabilang thread. The problem is in me pinilit ko pa rin yun ganitong relationship despite of my status. Alam ko maraming magre-act ng negative. Alam ko rin na meron GM na on the same situation.

Wala namang masama kung ma in-love ka sa thera or hindi. You just need to do a lot of thinking. It doesn't matter kung marupok ka or what. Pero mag isip ka.

Na in-love ka ba sa thera dahil gusto mo sya, or boring lang sa kama ang ex, girlfriend, or ang asawa mo?

I am not saying na dapat mong tingnan na pang release lang ng libido yung thera, pero maging honest ka rin sa sarili mo. Do you like her, or boring lang kasi sa kama yung partner mo?

Out of the blue, minsan, may lilitaw na thera who looks smarter than anyone, or more sophisticated than anyone, pero it does not change the question. Mahal mo ba sya, or boring lang sa kama yung partner mo?

Only this time, yung thera mo is smarter. Just as horny as any other thera pero supposedly mas may personalidad. Pero dun pa rin kasi yung bagsak nung tanong.

Iba yung na in-love ka sa isang tao versus gusto mo kung ano yung pini-presenta nya sa yo.

You can appreciate what the woman presents, but it does not automatically follow that you're already in love. You have something in need, she gives it to you. Yun na ba ang concept mo ng love?

I was in a relatively conservative relationship back then and a lot of theras already fulfilled my deepest fantasies, and I already got the best ones in the industry but I always try to be level headed about it. I can appreciate what they offer on the table but I do set realistic expectations. I am not rich enough to get anyone out of poverty, nor I have enough jealousy threshold to tolerate the thought of my girlfriend getting physically intimate with someone else as a line of work.

I think mas gusto ko ng TRANSACTIONAL FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS. Has anyone here contemplated about this set-up?

Is this something like suki rate? She's happy giving you gfe or pse at a discounted rate?

Eto yun hinihintay mo na sagot sa "wala sa lugar". ---> Im not single. Secondly, You fall in love in the wrong place and at the wrong time. With her line of work bawal magselos. Kaya ayoko magbasa ng mga FR sa kabilang thread. The problem is in me pinilit ko pa rin yun ganitong relationship despite of my status. Alam ko maraming magre-act ng negative. Alam ko rin na meron GM na on the same situation.

Yan yung similar sa katatapos ko pa lang na relationship. Good luck sa iyo.

Is this something like suki rate? She's happy giving you gfe or pse at a discounted rate?

Hypothethical scenario would be...

Let's say thera mo sya, and you're paying her 2k for the ES tip dun sa spa, whatever that ES is.

An improvement of that set up would be, naaya mo sya sa labas. Let's say nag MOTEL kayo. You still pay her that same rate pero this time, maybe you get an extra pop. Matagal din kasi yung 4 hour check in. Pero at least willing syang mag sacrifice ng sched nya to be with you. Kasi yang 4 hours sa motel na yan eh most likely mas malaki ang kikitain nya sa spa.

Bottom line, she's willing to go out with you, and di ka nya tatagain. No specialized outdoor rate. May sacrifice on her end kasi imbes na naka duty na sya sa spa, kasama ka nya.

And then there's this another set-up where a thera would want to spend lunch or dinner with you, pero walang hanky panky. Pero sagot mo pa rin yung dinner. That sort of thing. Pero again, the thera decides to lose some potential earnings to spend time with you.

The meet-up doesn't need to be romantic. Maybe usap usap lang and all. Bonus na lang yung physical intimacy (transactional pa rin though).

I've had similar set ups like these before but these are few, and not that common.

I've always wanted to share my own experience here but always held back, but here goes:

I fell for a Thera once, I already found her attractive and fun from the first session, but as a GM (albeit not very experienced), I know that it was just part of the package. However, she gave me her contact details and we began chatting almost daily. On my 3rd time getting her, she admitted that she likes me and we went out for dinner and I drove her home. We even went out for drinks on a separate occasion. Mahirap magsched ng meet up dahil sa sched niya at sched ko, so mostly we communicate thru text or messenger. I was on cloud 9. I didn't get her again for quite a while as I saw her as more than just a thera, I saw the person underneath. Honestly we never slept together and I felt I didn't need that as long as I had her heart (yes, at the time I assumed that maybe I did). I eventually told her that I loved her. Sadly, I found out she was actually in-love with someone else. But everytime I would not message her she would look for me. She eventually told me that friendship is all she can give. I got her one last time on her last call, no massage nor ES, just talking and then going out after to eat and go places, and I stopped going to ESpa's after because she didn't want me to, not even as her guest.

Eventually things got so strained (I got frustrated that I would sometimes get seenzoned, but on other times would get sweet messages and then I found out that she was lying to me about who she was with, etc.) that she told me to forget about her. Twice. But for some reason she would send me a text a few days after. My heart would jump at seeing those messages, but the second time she asked me to forget her, I gave her a piece of my mind and cut off all contact with her, ignoring her messages afterwards. I started going back to other spas and met a thera who I would regularly go back to and who I really value as a friend and a person. Still, after a few months, the thera I fell for and I started talking again, this time as friends.

I admit, those moments with her, the messages, were possibly my best moments of last year. Yet, the pain that went along with the whole experience were the worst parts of my year (and I told her as much last New Year). Luckily my work didn't get affected and I recently got a promotion. Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing to have her in my life, or if it would have been better to have never met her. Who knows where this goes from here, she's a significant part of my life that I don't want to lose, but she also did cause me a lot of pain.

I summarized a long story spanning 3-4 months short and just wrote mostly the gist of things. I'm also not going to give details about the thera out of respect for her. I know this probably doesn't compare to most of the stories here, maybe you can even say it's pathetic compared to what some of you experienced with your respective Thera-loves, but it's a story I'd like to contribute here. Falling for a thera can be the best thing that can happen to you if it works out, as it is with love. but it can also be your undoing if it doesn't. I guess it really depends on the GM and the Thera. Happy Sunday guys.

Edited by w3pa

I can understand your situation, thank you for sharing. It's true, jealousy is a big ugly part of falling in love, specially in this situation but we can't blame them since it's their job and we're the ones that risked our hearts.

I've always wanted to share my own experience here but always held back, but here goes:

I fell for a Thera once, I already found her attractive and fun from the first session, but as a GM (albeit not very experienced), I know that it was just part of the package. However, she gave me her contact details and we began chatting almost daily. On my 3rd time getting her, she admitted that she likes me and we went out for dinner and I drove her home. We even went out for drinks on a separate occasion. Mahirap magsched ng meet up dahil sa sched niya at sched ko, so mostly we communicate thru text or messenger. I was on cloud 9. I didn't get her again for quite a while as I saw her as more than just a thera, I saw the person underneath. Honestly we never slept together and I felt I didn't need that as long as I had her heart (yes, at the time I assumed that maybe I did). I eventually told her that I loved her. Sadly, I found out she was actually in-love with someone else. But everytime I would not message her she would look for me. She eventually told me that friendship is all she can give. I got her one last time on her last call, no massage nor ES, just talking and then going out after to eat and go places, and I stopped going to ESpa's after because she didn't want me to, not even as her guest.

Eventually things got so strained (I got frustrated that I would sometimes get seenzoned, but on other times would get sweet messages and then I found out that she was lying to me about who she was with, etc.) that she told me to forget about her. Twice. But for some reason she would send me a text a few days after. My heart would jump at seeing those messages, but the second time she asked me to forget her, I gave her a piece of my mind and cut off all contact with her, ignoring her messages afterwards. I started going back to other spas and met a thera who I would regularly go back to and who I really value as a friend and a person. Still, after a few months, the thera I fell for and I started talking again, this time as friends.

I admit, those moments with her, the messages, were possibly my best moments of last year. Yet, the pain that went along with the whole experience were the worst parts of my year (and I told her as much last New Year). Luckily my work didn't get affected and I recently got a promotion. Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing to have her in my life, or if it would have been better to have never met her. Who knows where this goes from here, she's a significant part of my life that I don't want to lose, but she also did cause me a lot of pain.

I summarized a long story spanning 3-4 months short and just wrote mostly the gist of things. I'm also not going to give details about the thera out of respect for her. I know this probably doesn't compare to most of the stories here, maybe you can even say it's pathetic compared to what some of you experienced with your respective Thera-loves, but it's a story I'd like to contribute here. Falling for a thera can be the best thing that can happen to you if it works out, as it is with love. but it can also be your undoing if it doesn't. I guess it really depends on the GM and the Thera. Happy Sunday guys.

Personally I thank you for sharing, that's what this thread's for. There are people who will come to our lives that will just pass by and there are those who we keep for life. It's up to us to decide which ones they are. I believe anyone who has truly felt love is lucky, sure some may end in heart break but I think if you can turn back time you'll do it over again albeit the pain it caused you, I know I would. I maybe wrong, it's just how I see it. But again I appreciate your story Sir.

• Like (+1) 2

Basta ako, sa tuwing magkikita kami ni thera, binabanatan ko sya. Secret lng namin yun kc may bf syang gm at mhal nya daw...so oks na sakin yun ganun setup. Ayos!

I don't know how to feel about this statement. Ego boost if I were the guest. And devastated if I were to learn my thera-GF does this with her clients.

Personally I thank you for sharing, that's what this thread's for. There are people who will come to our lives that will just pass by and there are those who we keep for life. It's up to us to decide which ones they are. I believe anyone who has truly felt love is lucky, sure some may end in heart break but I think if you can turn back time you'll do it over again albeit the pain it caused you, I know I would. I maybe wrong, it's just how I see it. But again I appreciate your story Sir.

Thank you sir. I don't want to give an update on the situation para walang gulo. I do appreciate your words. Unrequited love is a bitch indeed, and the L word is not something I give out easily. So it was devastating that it didn't work out. Although we don't really know what the future holds for everyone. Yes, it definitely added so much color in my life, and perhaps that was worth the pain.

• Like (+1) 1

Your story has all the indications that you got played.

Maybe sir, maybe not. I like to believe in the good in people, and as much as possible I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on this, even until now. She never used me for money (sometimes she would shoulder the dinner or drinks), she tried to fix things with me when I tried to end it, which I think shows that she at the very least cares about the friendship. Maybe I was just looking for something she really couldn't give, and I guess this can be a learning opportunity to some of our GMs here who might start falling for Theras as well. Or a lesson for everyone who chooses to love in general.

Unfortunately bro, I know your thera quite well, and I happen to know this entire thing. Sad about what happened, despite her good intentions for you. But sadly, and I can confirm this, you got played pretty hard, and it's even worse if you actually found out the rest of the story. Hope you're doing better now though.

I'm getting by. Life goes on.