Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Nahatid ko na sya malapit sa kanila before (wag na raw ko kasi sya ibaba sa kanila, dami daw tsismosa)..I think she's also living with her mom and some younger siblings (malaki family sila e; did my own research).. I'm not sure if her family knows her line of work; so probably that's why ayaw niya rin pahatid sa bahay, baka mahirap niya i-explain kung sino ako or kaano-ano nya ako.. Man, I'm beginning to rationalize na naman..

Visited her kanina at her place of work. I was supposed to get her service, kaya lang may pinabili siya sakin (alok ko naman, not of her own initiative) so hinanap ko pa. Sobra traffic so lampas na yung pinareserve kong time sa kanya.. I was supposed to be her last guest so ok lang if hindi kami natuloy, wala nang pede kumuha sa kanya, may lakad naman syang sarili (together with a relative na kilala ko rin pero hindi at a personal level) after our time, so nagka-usap kami ng saglit lang, mga almost an hour lang.. Tuwa naman sya dun sa dala ko and very grateful; I love seeing her smile and this euphoric feeling everytime I'm able to bring out that cheery mood of hers..haay...

What bothers me somewhat is this: Although ako naman ang nag-aalok, never syang tumanggi everytime I ask her what she wants me to bring.. Maybe 3-4 times ko na syang tinanong ano gusto nyang dalhin ko, and 3-4 times na rin may sagot sya; food, pillow, etc (of considerable value yung 'mga' etc.).. Seed of doubts in my mind right now... Huwag sanang ending ko maging sugar daddy..

Thanks mga brader sa mga advice..kung baga sa experience eh 'virgin' ako when it comes to the title of this thread..

peace!

Bro,

I am also in this kind of situation, i got to help her pursue her dream and spent big bucks for it. At the end of the day marami pala siyang minimeet na clients and i was broken very bad. I thought that i was special by having a very good intention for her.. Yet if you would think her place of work carries with it a lot of templations and pag nasilawan na ng pera tapos na usapan. My 2 cents worth, get out while you still can because it will really hurt....like hell. Durog ang abot mo niyan.

Bro,

I am also in this kind of situation, i got to help her pursue her dream and spent big bucks for it. At the end of the day marami pala siyang minimeet na clients and i was broken very bad. I thought that i was special by having a very good intention for her.. Yet if you would think her place of work carries with it a lot of templations and pag nasilawan na ng pera tapos na usapan. My 2 cents worth, get out while you still can because it will really hurt....like hell. Durog ang abot mo niyan.

Agreed!...but there's a saying diba what doesn't k*ll you makes you stronger...

Thanks peeps! Matagal nako di nakabisita sa thread na ito.. Just an update: already moved on. Dated a lot of nice girls, more on my side of profession. Yeah, I admit, I did availed of her din, not as always as before.. Last time around tuesday or wensday ata (this march twice lang ata, as opposed to like almost 20times nung February).. We knew our place with each other, and I have accepted the fact that that's her line of work and she's happy with it; no more I-don't-want-my-lasting-memory-of-you-is-that-of-a-therapist crap.. I still consider her a friend, but inside the cubicle she's a provider, no doubt about that..

What I'm happy bout what happened is that, after I cut any romantic feelings for her and explicitly told her so, is that she started opening up to me..bout her current relationship, and her good-for-nothing, happy-go-lucky bf na long-term na rin (>5years on-off)..gave her some unbiased advice (up to her kung tuloy nya pa or hindi)..pero at the end of the day, my love for her is merely like a love one feels for a friend..kaya nga I pity her, her situation. i pity that she have this numerous obligation to her family as well as her feeling obliged to continue her mediocre relationship just because "nanghihinayang sa tagal namin".. Told her "kaya mong pagdesisyunan ng tama yan" but deep inside I really wish her luck, coz I think (objectively speaking) she's in too deep of a shitty dilemma to make any rational decision..

Thanks guys for the advices and inputs, to the gm's posting here as well as those who pm'd me.. i can truly say that I'm a member of this club, but the point being we should not take this as a mistake in our feelings, but as a learning experience.

Peace!

Just an update! Right now she gets it friends na lang talaga kami and okey lang daw if I find someone else na. I told here, Iwas na ko sa ganito na gf gf kuno. Its so stressful and much more magastos than a 1 off deal (Transactional). She doesnt go crazy if makita nya ko may katable ng iba. Ako naman may tendency pa rin na mag selos hehehe pero okey lang ganon talaga. Di na sya nag papatable sa akin maski patawag ko sya. But there are times na papasok sya sa vip namin and would just say hi make out with me pag wala ko katable. pag may katable ako she would not go to me.

Mina market na nya ko ngayon and saying good things about me. Sinasabi kasi ng katable ko. Alam naman kasi sa club na naging kami. Di ko na sya kinukulit about her bf cause alam ko naman she would lie about it. Yon ang di ko maintindihan sa kanya. I am okey with it na naman. Basta deny deny and deny pa rin sya. Okey lang I dont even care naman.

Ako naman, I am so weak at her advances. Last week, na barfine sya parang maaga ata sya pinauwi nung guest nya. She texted me kung saan ako. I was around the area and she asked if I could see her. Syempre Alam ko na kung ano mangyayari non so Umandar na naman pag ka L ko. I told her di ba na barfine ka bakit naghahanap ka pa rin. Nabitin daw sya at di nasiyahan sa partner nya. Nag drive thru kami sa macdo kasi hungry da sya. She asked na mag park kami somewhere para makaraos daw sya. Sabi ko mag mot mot na lang kami. Gagastos pa raw ako gusto lang raw nya makaraos sandali lang raw yon pag ako gagalaw sa kanya kasi feel na feel nya pa rin ako. Sabi ko wala ko dala CD. Wag daw ako amg CD wala raw sya sakit at di sya mabubuntis kasi pills na ulit sya. Syempre may nangyari na naman sa min. Iba pa rin daw pag ang ka sex mo may feelings ka. She asked me if I feel thesame way. I told her again oo naman but I claro ko na friend na lang talga kami and should not expect anything. Alam daw nya but asked na from time to time magkita kami. I told her okey naman yon.

She also told me Ilabas ko daw yung isang girl at mag threesome kami kasi type nya yon kainin. What the heck! Naging tibo na ? hehehehe

She also told me Ilabas ko daw yung isang girl at mag threesome kami kasi type nya yon kainin. What the heck! Naging tibo na ? hehehehe

Wow bro, not only have you learned, now you even gained. Proceed with it and start taking the benefits.

it's about time makabawi ka man lang sa mga nagastos mo.

Simulan mo muna sa invite nya na 3some. Sabihin mo sa kanya, cya maginitiate sa friend nya o kasama nya.

Pagnakatapos na kayo 3some, gawin mo naman 4some, magsama pa uli ng friend nilang babae kung kaya mo.

Pagnagawa mo na yung 4some, yayain mo na lang yung 2 friends. laglag mo na yung dati mong GF, may bago kana fubu.

Be smart, don't be dumb falling again.

i don't agree wioth this dre.

kaya nga she is tempting him even with a threesome para she still keeps him connected with her.

any of her friends will still keep her connected with him bed he will only know the other girls thru his ex and will not be able to go out with her friends without his ex knowing.

so magulo ito. remember that his ex knows his wife's fb and his fb and can make gull. they can secretly get pics or plant a way to get pics and blackmail him.

better avoid the ex altogether. just give her 2k or 3k from time to time pag nangailangan pero avoid na.

Tama. Like I said before, cut and cut cleanly.

Been away lately. Thanks for the advise mga bro! I am just being stupid again but somehow okey naman Ako. She's been chasing me lately. I think she's having a hard time dealing with it na wala na talaga. I do help her from time to time but reluctant to see her na. I am just making excuses na super busy Ako which is partly true naman. Anyways I have been avoiding clubbing also. I hope she does not do something drastic . Wala pa naman sofar. Hopefully it stays that way.

Been away lately. Thanks for the advise mga bro! I am just being stupid again but somehow okey naman Ako. She's been chasing me lately. I think she's having a hard time dealing with it na wala na talaga. I do help her from time to time but reluctant to see her na. I am just making excuses na super busy Ako which is partly true naman. Anyways I have been avoiding clubbing also. I hope she does not do something drastic . Wala pa naman sofar. Hopefully it stays that way.

Your fears that she might do something drastic is well-based. That will be her next move, so be prepared. Stay away from her. Move on to other things to get your mind off her. Take up a new wholesome hobby, read the Bible, etc. so that you will get a better hold of yourself.

If your marriage is rocky at present, make efforts to save it.

Edited by muttley

My marriage is not exactly rocky it's just that women my age not exactly looks to be a pleaser any more. Companionship na Lang talaga. I love my wife but alam mo naman na may hinahanap talaga mga guys e. the wifey cannot fulfill that already. Hehehe.

Anyways I agreed to see her kanina. Like before gusto mag mot mot but told her na I don't exactly have time. So nag usap Lang kami. She asked if I am seeing anyone kasi deadma ko. I told her i am getting rid of my old ways. I asked her na please wag Nya guluhin family ko. She told me na she won't even dare kasi Mabait Ako SA kanya Pero she asked na please daw wag ko sya iwasan. Tan gap na raw nya. And she admitted seeing her ex. I asked her why? She told me na wag na Lang pag usapan. Kasi di naman Ako maniniwala. I told her okey.

All in all okey naman kami. So hopefully wala problema.

It's a vicious cycle and an addiction padre. actually, she is winning, not you. it is an illusion that you think you are in control padre and sorry to say this. she still has the advantage.

you will have won if na cut na lahat with her. kaya nga give her 2k, 3k, from time to time pag humihingi but never meet her. soon the paghihingi will stop and the non-communication will follow. then you can change your number, etc. unit-unti. she will be busy with other boys or similar endeavours kasi hirap na siya sayo.

she is winning kasi all she needs to do is keep the communication channels with you connected and not cut off. because while she still has connections with you, she can always resort to many ways to restart your affair and ask money from you. you will always end up hurting bec she has other boys. she will not get rid of her other boys and sources of money. and you are one of them. kala mo in control ka kasi you dictate what happens sa inyo for now, but not for long. soon the affair will be renewed but at another level.

later on, there will be a sickness in her family, a serious financial crisis or problem, or she will try to start a "business" and hypnotize you with her story that she wants decent income, and prick your conscience to support her so that she will no longer have to take her clothes off. you will be emotionally blackmailed to support her. and your pain will continue.

later on, mabubuntis uli soya. this happened to me. mga 3x "nabuntis" at pinalaglag.

later on, her dependency on you will reach a "shrew" (ever read the book taming of the shrew?) or woman scorned level. when you leave her later on, she will now be desperate and stop at nothing to get your attention or hurt you, and your family. this almost happned to me many times. naging stalker sa office ko kasi alam ang office ko.

hay naku dre, kung alam mo lang, you will again be venting out your pain and disappointments in the next months pero iba na mga kuwento mo abt you two. iba na mga reklamo mo abt her. perl it is the same vicious cycle.

a 2 year period of no communication with the girl will help you make a better life for yourself and possibly also for her. believe me. both of you will flourish.

and you get to learn more rich experiences from other girls pa. trust me dre

Wow...very well said sir eyesharp

• 1 month later...

Hayy...mahirap talaga mainlab lalo na pag marupok at mabait ka :(

Mahirap pigilan pag nasimulan, lalo na if di mo pa naexperience magka gusto sayo yung magandang babae na masayang kasama ka. Mahirap i-differentiate yung sincerity lalo na sa ganitong business (I try very hard to think na walang sincerity since trabaho lang nila yan). Lalo na dun sa mga olats at loser nung college, na puro aral nalang ginawa habang yung iba party mode :D

Mahirap kasi sakin I find myself going to these places pag gusto ko ng kausap - even if they're only pretending to be interested in you.

Life oh life.

She likes steaks so i was thinking of taking her to tivoli at mandarin oriental because i heard they serve the best steaks in town but..... this isnt right anymore, right? I dont know.... im confused..... i wish things were different....

Pare, if i were you stop while you still can, i am speaking from experience here. I too were in that situation i took her even to hong kong twice and stayed in 5 star hotels, and had dinner and drinks at the most expensive places there. But at the end of the day you know that it is not meant to last. In her line of work there exist many temptations only a few girls can muster the courage to resist. I tell you madudurog ka in the end believe me thats how i feel right now. As a quote from Moulin Rouge states "Don't fall in love with someone who sells herself... the jealousy will drive you mad..."

Pare, if i were you stop while you still can, i am speaking from experience here. I too were in that situation i took her even to hong kong twice and stayed in 5 star hotels, and had dinner and drinks at the most expensive places there. But at the end of the day you know that it is not meant to last. In her line of work there exist many temptations only a few girls can muster the courage to resist. I tell you madudurog ka in the end believe me thats how i feel right now. As a quote from Moulin Rouge states "Don't fall in love with someone who sells herself... the jealousy will drive you mad..."

Wow nice...ang ganda ng quote and that's true speaking from experience

isa din ako sa mga nakapagdala ng girl sa HK dre.

don't enter into anything that you cannot get out of with your wits intact.

get other girls

"Get Other Girls"..... you made it sound so simple........ how i wish it were that simple.

But IT IS simple to get other girls. Its all up to you. After all, its your money (and your heart).

I presume the girl your infatuated with is an MPA. Just get other girls in the same establishment or patronize other establishments. Now, if she finds out and:

A. If you're a highly-valued regular guest, then she will definitely protect her business interest and try not to lose the highly-valued guest.

B. If you're an expendable kind of guest, then she won't make a big deal.

You will not get out of the rut if you choose to stay in the rut.

Wake up, kid.

She's not an MPA cause she works in a spakol and either way its still a lose lose situation for me. I don't want her to see me as just one of her guests, or a high value guest for that matter but yeah..... no point of staying in this "rut".

BY the way... been to an MP twice and never went back to any MPs' since then. Girls there are terrible... well at least for me. I find most girls from spakols are more.... real and sincere.

Pare, my girl is from a spakol as well, treated her like a princess whenever we go out, only to find out that she has a boyfriend giving her allowance, another lover who she regularly meets-up, another 3 to 5 regular clients she goes out with. You do the math! They are just using their body, we are using our money and most of the time for guys like us we lose the war. I think it would be nice for all of us to grab a drink, exchange our stories and drown our sorrows. Then we can really move on

Pare, my girl is from a spakol as well, treated her like a princess whenever we go out, only to find out that she has a boyfriend giving her allowance, another lover who she regularly meets-up, another 3 to 5 regular clients she goes out with. You do the math! They are just using their body, we are using our money and most of the time for guys like us we lose the war. I think it would be nice for all of us to grab a drink, exchange our stories and drown our sorrows. Then we can really move on

Great Idea!

Why don't we go some times, grab some beers and share our stories.. :D

I share the same sentiments bro but I have move on. My realization: You won't find real love in an Spakol or MP. Don't be too stupid to fall again. Just play the game wisely.

She's not an MPA cause she works in a spakol and either way its still a lose lose situation for me. I don't want her to see me as just one of her guests, or a high value guest for that matter but yeah..... no point of staying in this "rut".

BY the way... been to an MP twice and never went back to any MPs' since then. Girls there are terrible... well at least for me. I find most girls from spakols are more.... real and sincere.

Do you mind me asking which spakol this is, baka kilala ko siya, maybe i could give you some info as well.. Wala lang just curios hehe.

i have been in flings with girls na bayaran. i have fallen in love like you na sila lang iniisip ko. waiting for their text msgs and calls. hoping for their matamis na pakikitungo. jealous of other guys. and hoping na ako ang maging no 1 and only nila.

maliban sa flings, i have been in at least 4 serious affairs. and spent a lot of money. yung isa nabigyan ko ng 150K at one time. yung isa madami ako nagastos at dinala ko pa HK. yung isa sinoportahan ko ng 7 months and wag mo na tanungin kung magkano (may condo dati sa may eastwood -- pallazio)

so many gulo, so many away. i can talk sense into you using my experiences for a whole day, kulang pa. iba iba ang kuwento at sad stories ko sa kanila

so learning from my mistakes, i simplified things.

kapag nabibighani ako sa isang girl, i usually try to get info abt that girl, and when i discover things that discourage me and turn me off, i move on and get other girls. ayoko na masunog at masaktan.

nowadays, to avoid such traps, i just keep getting different girls. at hindi na ako nag li-live sex

mga mp girls ang mga ito dre ha and top ten girls, yung iba former top 1, capable of earning 200 to 300K kasama ang big time na jocards

simple talaga. libangin mo sarili mo.

Tama ka diyan Eye Sharp, it is much a consolation na di na lang ako nag-iisa sa pag-aantay ng mga matatamis na mga text. hehe. Marami pa la tayong ganitong lalake na naloloko sa mga ganitong babae. No offense man, i just find it comforting that i am not the only one in this world. Actually konti lang tayong mga lalake na really looks at women with respect. Most if not all look at them like a piece of flesh... I think at the end of the day it is their loss not ours. A nice and apt quote for this is " Never take someone like us for granted, because they might wake up one day and realize that THEY LOST A DIAMAND while they were too BUSY collecting STONES." At least we get to get our last laugh...