Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

1359851050[/url]' post='8524847']

The best antidote for those who would fall into this thing & don't know how to get out is always keep your

self busy. Get the "thinking" thing out of the equation. Damihan nyo ang babae para you don't fall into anyone.

My advise to these guys are, it's all lust so don't confuse it with love. You may think of it as love, but it ain't.

You may be the knight with the shining armour to come to their rescue to get them out of their predicament, but that's

all about it. Once you've done that & see them stand on their own feet, you've done your part & your free to let go.

Bwiset ka pre... Para akong binatukan sa post mo.. Halos tama ka kasi in all points.. I feel both love and lust for her.. When she starts to run those damn little fingers of her on my body I feel that the forcefield starts to wear away... Pero pagtapos na't nasa bahay nako I long not for her sensous touch, not only for her company, but for the person..

By the way, she opened up to me with regards to her family.. So much so that it seems mas kilala ko na siya kesa sa the other way around... Learned some stuffs na dapat kadugo lang ang nakakaalam.. The more I learn the more I fall for er..

Edited by Fusarium_jimini

pera is one sure way bro. 2 possible ideal scenarios:

1) you can keep things as they are. you give her support money and you guys spend time. pero wala ng nagpapaasa, walang sakalan and walang promises. status quo lang. pero you monitor and ensure na in the time that passes she is able to save. open an account for her na you can monitor.

2) you plan an exit (na hindi na kayo magkikita) so you have to know what is a nice goal for her. is it a small business? is she planning to work abroad? uwi sa province and buy a house there? and whaever it is, dyan ka tumulong, big tulong with the understanding na after that goal is achieved, peaceful exit na.

Nice tips bro, mali pala iniisip ko. Ang gusto ko kasi balik kami dati na mag kaibigan lang. I see her, we do the deed tapos okey na shes happy and I am happy. Ganito kami dati. Nag iba kasi lahat when she said thats she is falling in love with me. Siguro nung time na rin na yon I was just denying that I too have fallen for her na nag seselos na ko prompting me to support her para wag na sya pumasok parati.

This made me realize na yung plano ko maling mali. We can never go back as friends. I dont think she will accept that. Ang hirap kasi nito e I dont fully trust her na maging loyal sya sa kin. I know her well enough nung friends kami na she is capable of having a client boyfriend and a boy friend boy friend thats she is really into. Minsan panga she goes behind the back of her boyfriend for another boylet di pa kasama don yung mga dates nya with regular guest nya. I am just stupid na nahulog ako sa kanya.

I talked to her regularly about this and my concerns and she is insisting na she is cleaning up her act and would like to have a chance with me. Ang sabi ko wala talaga tayo chance together kasi I am married. Alam daw nya yon and I just need to trust her. Di daw nya kaya na mag hiwalay kami maski kabit ko daw sya forever basta wag ako mag hanap ng iba bukod sa kanya. I also told her na If she does find another guy she likes, sabihin nya sa akin and dont go behind my back kasi I want her to have a normal life and hindi sya kabit forever. She always feel threatened when I say this kasi baka daw may gusto na rin ako iba. I told her I am just being realistic. I am a 40 plus guy and shes 22 and very attractive and may chance sya to meet other guys.

Iba daw kasi tayo mag isip mga lalaki. Kasi sila daw pag inlove na talaga sila and okey naman status nila sa buhay they stop searching. Sabi ko bakit dati ang playgirl mo parang di ko alam king ano ano ginagawa mo dati. Iba daw yung dati kasi bata pa sya and kailangan nya gawin yon. Kasalanan ko daw kasi sobra syang in love sa kin ngayon.

All these words sarap pakingan pero I dont really believe it kaya ang hirap. Bottom line wala kasi kami pupuntahan and like you said bro eyesharp, baka may expectations na sya na I cant give her. Ako, I am just here taking whatever time she gives me cause I know naman this is temporary.

Pwede ko gawin yung point #2 mo problem is di ko pa kaya. I still enjoy her company and love ko na din kasi e. I need to will myself out para gawin ko point 2 mo.

The best antidote for those who would fall into this thing & don't know how to get out is always keep your

self busy. Get the "thinking" thing out of the equation. Damihan nyo ang babae para you don't fall into anyone.

My advise to these guys are, it's all lust so don't confuse it with love. You may think of it as love, but it ain't.

You may be the knight with the shining armour to come to their rescue to get them out of their predicament, but that's

all about it. Once you've done that & see them stand on their own feet, you've done your part & your free to let go.

Good point bro! I get by by no thinking talaga. Lust or love? ang daming beses na naming ginawa but balik pa rin ako ng balik to her for more. I havent tried mang babae pa bokud sa kanya. Gastos na masyado yon heheheh.

Good day mga brader... Just to let you guys know.. That probably, I'm on my way to the egress..sad.gif... Had a long talk with her... Seems, I can't get past the 'client' tag... Masakit din pala when the other person fails to recognized your motive, no matter how noble it may be..

Also finally.. For a long-time.. I gave in... Maybe because of the pain I felt... Her seduction got the better of me... It's like having a war inside my mind.. My id saying "yes yes yes!" while my superego shouts "no no no!"... Natalo ako last night (or nanalo?.. Weird, at the very leastwacko.gif)..

Now, i understand those who find love in such places, coz I've been one of them..

Okey na rin yan bro kahit papano. At least she did not lead you on.

Ako I am still finding courage to get out of it. Mahal ko tong babaeng to but I know na mali ginagawa ko kaya I need to get out maski masakit. Ang ayaw ko lang e makasakit. I have done that before and swore not to do it again but eto na naman baka makasakit na naman ako. I am wishing na di sya talaga serious sa akin para madali for me. Ako lang ang masasaktan.

Good point bro! I get by by no thinking talaga. Lust or love? ang daming beses na naming ginawa but balik pa rin ako ng balik to her for more. I havent tried mang babae pa bokud sa kanya. Gastos na masyado yon heheheh.

That's the whole idea, find other girls (not on the same nature) then you date them, it's less expensive & it take's your

mind away from her. Surely you can date 2-3 at the expense of just 1 visit to her.

That's the whole idea, find other girls (not on the same nature) then you date them, it's less expensive & it take's your

mind away from her. Surely you can date 2-3 at the expense of just 1 visit to her.

Hahaha, I like the Idea pero di ko magawa. Nag backout nga ako sa threesome eh. Not for anything else kasi mag kakilala sila hehehe. Mahirap na. Baka pakawala lang nya yon.

Hahaha, I like the Idea pero di ko magawa. Nag backout nga ako sa threesome eh. Not for anything else kasi mag kakilala sila hehehe. Mahirap na. Baka pakawala lang nya yon.

Unknowingly, you only have lust on her not love. See, you always connect anything that would relate about her to sex.

I was referring to clean date for relationship, you connote it with 3some. That's where your problem is, it's lust.

You go back to what i told you last time, get her out of your mind. If you think of her, get another girl in a MP or PSP.

Unknowingly, you only have lust on her not love. See, you always connect anything that would relate about her to sex.

I was referring to clean date for relationship, you connote it with 3some. That's where your problem is, it's lust.

You go back to what i told you last time, get her out of your mind. If you think of her, get another girl in a MP or PSP.

Hahahaha. Never thought of it that way. You could be right bro! We started that way rin naman kasi. I did see another girl yesterday. She was a Therapist in an MP. I asked her not to report for work and she accepted to see me. At first normal tampo tampo stuff na i dont text or call her anymore and sobra tagal na namin di nag kita. She was better that I remmebered her and I had a blast. Problem is after, I felt pretty bad and I dont know why. Guilt? Eto problema ko e. Mixed feeling always.

Bro eyesharp what do you mean by stabilize? Continue ko lang to see her. Kasi feeling ko the more I stay on the more mag complicate things. I been with her since September last year pero parang taon na SA sobrang stress ko. I even resorted to getting a very expensive psp this week para lang maiba attention ko. Gannon pa rin hinahanap ko pa rin sya. Guilty pa ko. Bwisit Talaga pare.

Bro eyesharp, whenever I try to talk to her about her goals she will always associate that me ready to leave her. So she shuts down and always tell me babalik lang sya SA club. I always tell her I don't want her to do that maski mag ka hiwalay kami. I wanted her to get out of it. Basta she avoids talk like that and will start to make senti talks begging me not to leave her. Basta Ang hirap. Humihina na naman loob ko then status quo na naman.

> eyesharp,

Bro thank you for your insights. Honestly I cried after reading it because it hit me hard and right. This is my dilemma now. I am not a very rich man, I do well but not well enough to support a family and a kept woman with super extended family. So answering your question, no I cannot support her long term. Firstly, the money I give her takes away the money that I am suppose to provide for my wife and kid. I love my son so much, honestly kaya Siguro I fell for another woman's arm kasi i don't feel the love of my wife anymore. I love my wife and I don't want her being hurt because of this. My friends are telling me check your wife too, cause if you feel that malamig sya SA yo for no reason,either she knows what I am doing behind her or she also has a new love interest. I highly doubt naman may new love sya and if she new na may babae ko patay Ako. Maybe it just happens to married people that she fell out of love and consider me just a very close friend. But still, I will not leave or hurt my wife in anyway. Maybe she lost her love for me Pero, I still love her very much so what I am doing now with my gf tears me apart whenever I see my wife. I should be happy kasi may gf Ako but in reality Ang lungkot ko pare. The kind that makes you weak. It's also very ironic kasi bakit ko to ginagawa.

Now for my gf, I feel responsible naman for her. You are right, I have no right to dictate what she wants to do kasi di naman Ako all the way. I don't see my self being with her for a long time honestly. So wala ko karapatan talaga. Thanks pare! New insights talaga. I know now na it would be easier for both of us na I should end what we have and if she chooses to go back SA club. I can do anything about it. I already offered her na mag aral sya ulit, a yaw Nya. Her plans of making a business is flawed and it will fail Balik ulit sya SA club. Sobra kasi nakaasa SA kanya. Now a house will be good but doesn't change anything walk sya source of income e so even if I give her a house magugutom family Nya.

If nag uusap kami tungkol ditto she will always associate it with me leaving her already. I would have to take that road soon kasi wala naman pupuntahan to. My problem is wala sya ginagawa Mali and is being loyal. Then all of a sudden I will tell her na I have te leave her. She's gonna hate me.

Is my friends suggestion okey. He told me cutoff some of the support that I am giving her little by little and see what she does. If she goes back SA club let her be. Wag na raw Ako selos kasi walang Balikan na to. But continue to help her and be her friend. I told her kasi na if she works again SA club di na kami kasi di ko kaya yon but ill be her friend. Kung baga balik dati.

For me Mali to kasi nag kikita kami. Ma hurt Ako kasi syempre back to work sya. Sya rin ma hurt if I don't visit her as often so walang closure. Ang Hirap Talaga.

Just sharing guys:

It takes more than f#&king someone

You don't know to keep warm

Did you really think that a f#&k at half speed

You'll find your love in a hole?

But, you won't find love in a

Won't find love in a hole

It takes more than f#&king someone

To keep yourself warm

--Keep yourself warm

--Frightened Rabbit

--The midnight organ fight

Be faithful to your marriage vows bro. Cut clean. Give her the most that you can give then exit the relationship. Every girl deserves unconditional love.

Thanks bro! I have to decide on this very soon because its taking too much out of me already. More than the money, the stress, the heart ache, the guilt and sleepless night takes a lot from me. My friend told me, I cannot get out of this clean, Breaking someones heart (mine or hers or both), is never an easy thing.

I had an experience like this though she's not actually a PSP. I met this girl at work. She's an intern while I'm an employee. At first, she looks like a very mysterious girl but when I got a chance to talk to her, masarap pala sya kausap and there's a lot of things we have in common esp. in music. She's also very talented. She paints, makes music, knows to play the guitar, piano, and probably more. She's also very intellectual. Ever since we met, we had talked a lot and shared a lot of stories. After some time, she said she likes me in a special way. Though I like her too, mostly I feel just lust. We made out. Kung kailan ako na-inlove sa kanya, saka nya sinabing "ayaw na nya" and we should remain as "friends, plain friends". That was hard at first but I managed to get over it in almost half-a-year. Then,there comes a new intern, this time, a guy, and he's from the same school the girl has been studying. I heard him and other co-employees talking, tapos napunta sila sa "Kilala mo ba si X?" Then he said "Yes". They asked again, "Nakainuman mo na?" and he replied again with "Yes". Upon hearing this, I'm getting to the train of though that probably all of us now thinks. Then I got the chance to talk to guy, and asked him if he ever got laid with that girl and surprisingly, YES. And he had a lot of stories about her. And not just his encounter with her, but the encounters of other guys. This girl is so lustful when drunk, and most certainly, men will definitely take advantage of this. Turns out that this girl is somewhat an "underground" slut because there's a lot of stories on the men-circle about her, and a lot of guys had slept with her. I'm glad that I don't love her anymore because if I still did, my heart would definitely break. I'm just glad I got over with that happy.gif

your friend's suggestion is okay bro. help in building her savings, bantayan na lang savings account. maybe ipapahinga mo siya sa province with a budget good for a week or 10 days para makapagisip siya. =)

kahit masakit, kahit mahirap, wag mo siyang paasahin bec tht will be the number one sumbat sayo

Eyesharp>

She's in the province now. Nag kagulo gulo silang magkakasama sa house nila dati so she has no choice but to go back to her province. Di na kami masyado nagkikita. I dont want naman kasi na bumiyahe sya tapos kita lang kami to do the deed tapos uwi ulit sya. She wants me to look for a house for rent here sa manila maski maliit lang kasi ayaw nya province dahil di nga kami nagkikita and d daw sya makaipon lalo dahil dami hingi ng hingi.

Eto kasi problem ko, I can look for a cheap house here kaso in doing so she will expect more from me like staying with her maski isang gabi lang a week since solo na nya house like she asked before. I dont know if shes serious though kasi alam naman nya may asawa ko. If ever we part ways din naman babalik talaga sya manila and would need a place to stay so naisip ko rin tulong ko na sa kanya yon at least di sya mahihirapan to move here in manila. Babalik kasi sigurado yon to work sa club.

On my part naman, parang naisip ko wierd naman after doing that tapos sasabihin ko break na kami. How would she take that? Plano ko kasi is to tell her the truth that I want to straighten things out with my wife be a good boy and in doing so I need to break up with her? I will be her friend and help her make things work. Knowing her she will just return to work sa club so alalay lang ako sa kanya without expecting anything in return. SHe does well naman sa club and no problem yan kung bumalik sya pero sana wag na lang sana may plans sya iba. But like what you say wala ko karapatan to dictate her life, if she goes back working then so be it and ill be her friend. I can do this pero di muna siguro. I need to heal too kasi mahal ko na rin sya e but not so much na sisirain ko family ko for her.

To tell you honestly pare, mas maganda suggestion mo. Iba ko kasi friends ang labo ng suggestion like status quo kuha mo bahay tapos pag sawaan ko raw. Wag daw ako masyado maniwala na mahal ako non kaya gusto non sa manila para malapit sa other guy friends nya wag daw ako tanga. Ang labo no? I rather cut it out clean di ba? Para wala na conditions.

This seems like a crazy thread. I don't get the advises here. I don't get how the cutting clean means giving her a house of her own and building a savings account for her. What you should be doing is teaching those girls how to become independent without ever exchanging their bodies... haay.

If you really want to help, send them to school pero you don't just give them pang-tuition or allowance, make them work for it. Sometimes, you don't appreciate things that much when they just fall freely on your lap. If nagloko siya sa school then that's her already, you have given your best and you've tried to help her.

And your wife for sure has been having gut feelings about whatever you are doing, iba kapag madami pero kung isa nalang... That's a big problem.

Good luck.

Eyesharp, well We ended it all up last Saturday. I caught her lying through her teeth with proof so I need to end it. I did not confirm the details anymore cause its more than enough for me. Not confirmed though, But I assumed she was living in with an ex somewhere when things did not work out with her house mates. Problem solved, she was at fault. Good for me, bad for her. Kaso ang tanga ko. I have been played big time thinking mahal ako ng babaeng to. Tsk tsk tsk. Oh well atleast I got out without looking like an ass. Maski pag tawanan nya ko na na uto nya ko okey lang.

Okey bro back to regular programming ako. Lets hook up sometimes.

Eyesharp, well We ended it all up last Saturday. I caught her lying through her teeth with proof so I need to end it. I did not confirm the details anymore cause its more than enough for me. Not confirmed though, But I assumed she was living in with an ex somewhere when things did not work out with her house mates. Problem solved, she was at fault. Good for me, bad for her. Kaso ang tanga ko. I have been played big time thinking mahal ako ng babaeng to. Tsk tsk tsk. Oh well atleast I got out without looking like an ass. Maski pag tawanan nya ko na na uto nya ko okey lang.

Okey bro back to regular programming ako. Lets hook up sometimes.

Did i not told you damihan mo ang babae para hindi ka nahuhulog sa isa at in cases na ganito,

break even lang sa isa, tubo pa sa iba :lol:

okay with me dre =)

Hehehe, Thanks pre for bearing with my katangahan. I just dont know with these girls you know. Although I cannot say good about myself either cause I am planning to exit din naman, but what If I am dead serious of supporting her long term and she did this. Sayang diba, I could have changed her life. Maybe for a shortwhile I did but I guess I am just her sugar daddy and her true love was the womanizing gigolo/macho dancer who broke her heart several times. From what I learned also na is not working and living off her. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Well lesson learned! Although I am hurting and happy at thesame time. Mixed Feelings hehehe. Ill PM you the details bro! Dont wanna post it here cause she or her BF might be a member hehehe. Thanks again.

I will share this experience from my mentor:

My mentor is well-off, but not the type of the guy na pinanganak ng mayaman, he is an executive with a high-paying job. His family is in the province and he supports them with no question, being an executive, he is based in Makati.

Being alone in Makati, I always accompany him during night life often times nakakakuha kami ng mga GROs. He offered one GRO to stay with him with all card laid down. Meaning, alam ng GRO na hanggang doon lang talaga sya. Would you believe, until now and for over 15 years na sila magkasama. Retired na ang mentor ka, tapos pinag aral nya yung dating GRO ng caregiver.

May success story rin palang ganun.....