Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Interesting topic... "Who has more to LOSE???" My answer is with this question......

Question: " Why does it have to be a "win/lose" situation....????"

Seems that this culture is so concern with "black and white" definitions on existensialism that no one can get comfortable just operating in the "GRAY AREAs" of life......

Dudes and dudettes... I have great relationships with my MPAs/GROs/PSPs.... because I make it perfectly clear to them that "Kahit kailan hindi kita huhusgahan" "Hindi importante sa akin kung ano ka noon, ano ka ngayon at kung what you will be in the future"... Importante is the "here and now".... "Love the one your with". That is we enjoy each others company in a GFE/BFE arrangement when we are together. I ask no questions on a personal level because it does not matter. I value "Obedience and Subservience" when they are with me.... (Sex is better that way.)

When you enter a relationship with "Black and White" preconceived notions of romance, fidelity, loyalty, hopes for a fairy tale "Happy Ending".... then you are both setting yourselves up for failure, and frankly "both lose in the end".

Getting comfortable in the "gray areas" by making "no judgements", "having no expectations", "no finger pointing", and "straying away from the blame game" will make your GFE/BFE experiences mosy enjoyable and passionate.

I have this formula that I use... and so far it was been working for me....

Right Bro "LankaFace"???

Saer sinister purpose, the win/lose situation is in the premised on a situation should a client and an mpa/psp/gro enter in a serious relationship. Without intending any offense saer, our topic is "CLIENTS FALLING IN LOVE WITH MPAs/PSPs/GROs, and so sorry for my ignorance bcoz I presumed that this topic deals with serious relationship, and not entering into a special arrangement or set-up with the mpas/psps/gros.

On other matters which you brought up, I do agree with you. I guess it depends on the set-up and/or arrangement between the client and an mpa/pssp/gro.

I know where your comming from mr. 168(nto the mall, the score card). Its been a while since we painted the town red( like 2 days na). Your right in this life we live first for today then the next and the next. Everything is game of chance, no promises.

I think it will be interesting to join the two (2) of you saers in painting the town red. Hehehehehe...........

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Saer sinister purpose, the win/lose situation is in the premised on a situation should a client and an mpa/psp/gro enter in a serious relationship. Without intending any offense saer, our topic is "CLIENTS FALLING IN LOVE WITH MPAs/PSPs/GROs, and so sorry for my ignorance bcoz I presumed that this topic deals with serious relationship, and not entering into a special arrangement or set-up with the mpas/psps/gros.

On other matters which you brought up, I do agree with you. I guess it depends on the set-up and/or arrangement between the client and an mpa/pssp/gro.

I think it will be interesting to join the two (2) of you saers in painting the town red. Hehehehehe...........

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Its a pleasure to recruit new members to our group. lol have a nice day saer.

No offense taken my friend... but let me just share that the second part of this thread is also "MPA's/PSPs/GROs falling in love with clients"... My girls are madly in love with me; the so called "client". And yes they are dead serious in their offer of love towards me. In my demented mind I'm also serious when I'm with them and take care of them well.... emotionally, physically and whatever else. You will see for yourself when you start rolling with me and bro Lankaface.... what I mean....

Just let bro Lankaface know when you can roll and we'll go out.... Dude the best medicine for a broken heart is mad passionate marathon sex....

Bro Lankaface what do you say... "Lets hook up Bro Marblebay with "B" from Club "W" so she can rock his world!" Peace out mga master operators.... :flowers:

No offense taken my friend... but let me just share that the second part of this thread is also "MPA's/PSPs/GROs falling in love with clients"... My girls are madly in love with me; the so called "client". And yes they are dead serious in their offer of love towards me. In my demented mind I'm also serious when I'm with them and take care of them well.... emotionally, physically and whatever else. You will see for yourself when you start rolling with me and bro Lankaface.... what I mean....

Just let bro Lankaface know when you can roll and we'll go out.... Dude the best medicine for a broken heart is mad passionate marathon sex....

Bro Lankaface what do you say... "Lets hook up Bro Marblebay with "B" from Club "W" so she can rock his world!" Peace out mga master operators.... :flowers:

Thats my B! just kiding. This girl will rock your mind, tall, pretty, smart(maybe) basta sexy, and most of all seductive. Puwedeng GFE and to make it short all of the above nalang.
I beg to disagree on this matter sir tagalupa. Gagawin mo ba ang isang bagay na hindi mo gusto, wala yatang logic 'yun argument. The act of doing of doing something considering not only once ay papaano mo masasabi na hindi nila gusto 'yun ginagawa nila. Parang magulo bro.????

Bro hindi lahat ng nasa ganito situation bukal sa lob nila gwin un..Kung my alam lang cla iba paraan hindi cla ppnta d2..

Saer Lankaface, with all due respect, the argument or debatetable issue here is "WHO IS MORE IN THE LOOSING END?" or "WHO LOOSES MORE IN THE RELATIONSHIP?". Thanks for raising the matter.

You are getting us wrong here. A debate is not a quarrel, it is an exchange of views so that we may learn and better educate the readers here. I, myself, need to be apprise of the otherside of the fence, or hear the other side. PEACE.

Hindi bro..Ok nga un ganito, may movement un thread..Peace!

Its a pleasure to recruit new members to our group. lol have a nice day saer.

Thats my B! just kiding. This girl will rock your mind, tall, pretty, smart(maybe) basta sexy, and most of all seductive. Puwedeng GFE and to make it short all of the above nalang.

Thank you saers Sinister Purpose & Lankaface. It is an honor for me to be with your company. I'll PM saer Lankaface when I'm in Manila. Thanks agains :thumbsupsmiley:

Bro hindi lahat ng nasa ganito situation bukal sa lob nila gwin un..Kung my alam lang cla iba paraan hindi cla ppnta d2..

Again, just to remind you of the famous saying and please correct me if I'm worng. it goes like this: "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!". So, whatever it is, we cannot justify the worngful deed. We don't have to patronize their reasons, kasi it is a lame excuse o "branded" excuse na ang mga ito. I'm sure that more than 95% ang ganitong dahilan na binanggit mo saer. I'm not being so righteous but I seeking a better reason o nakaka-ibang dahilan para sa kanila pumasok sa ganitong trade.

That's it for now muna. PEACE!

Hahaha..Tagal nila di nagpaparamdam..Namimiss mo na ba bro? lolz

Bro., again it is not a quarrel. It is a sign of a healthy discussion so that everything can be brought out in the open.

Again, just to remind you of the famous saying and please correct me if I'm worng. it goes like this: "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!". So, whatever it is, we cannot justify the worngful deed. We don't have to patronize their reasons, kasi it is a lame excuse o "branded" excuse na ang mga ito. I'm sure that more than 95% ang ganitong dahilan na binanggit mo saer. I'm not being so righteous but I seeking a better reason o nakaka-ibang dahilan para sa kanila pumasok sa ganitong trade.

That's it for now muna. PEACE!

Bro., again it is not a quarrel. It is a sign of a healthy discussion so that everything can be brought out in the open.

again, i don't think it is any sort of justification...ganyan lang talaga ang kalagayan nila - they have to feed themselves, to feed their families...some have even gone into this profession to put their siblings through school...wrongful as it may seem, sometimes it is something that has to be done...

let me put this scenario - it is wrong to k*ll...but if someone comes at you with a knife in the street and you end up killing that person, kahit di mo gusto gawin - can you justify it? yes, self defense, BUT you still did a wrongful deed...

:)

someone mentioned something about these ladies leading "dual" lives...maybe that is the way they deal with it...not only to "hide" from their family and friends, but a way for them to separate themselves from "that person doing a wrongful deed"...

what happened to this thread..kala ko about falling inlove with clients or vice versa to..and now we're having a debate about hu loses more...ag alam ko kasi kapag nagmahal ka walang sumbatan db?? eh bakit parang ngayun nakakarinig na ako sa mga gentle menyaks ng ganyang tanong..well i guess u will never understand us unless u guys are in our situation...yah i agree na may abusive mps or gro's din..but sana wag igeneralized..well it's a matter of luck who u get to meet and who u get to fall inlove with..hay it made me sad...

what happened to this thread..kala ko about falling inlove with clients or vice versa to..and now we're having a debate about hu loses more...ag alam ko kasi kapag nagmahal ka walang sumbatan db?? eh bakit parang ngayun nakakarinig na ako sa mga gentle menyaks ng ganyang tanong..well i guess u will never understand us unless u guys are in our situation...yah i agree na may abusive mps or gro's din..but sana wag igeneralized..well it's a matter of luck who u get to meet and who u get to fall inlove with..hay it made me sad...
Miss silverff, i understand you, di dapat in general lahat ng tao ay may kanya kanyang ugali. Kahit mga cliente ganun din , meron nagtatake advantage ng mga mahihina na girls. We should understand na everyone has a unique attitude and lets not generalize so we dont hurt the feeling of our members or readers. di ako moderator, might sound like one.Hehe Edited by lankaface

i last visited this thread, a month ago. i posted about my gro gf.

thank you very much for all your concerns and advises. as of now im moving on, we still text each other pero iwas na ako na mag meet kami ng ex gf ko. i know she will find some one who can support her financially. mahal ko pa rin sya. pero mas magandang lumayo, baka maka hanap pa sya ng mas magmamahal sa kanya.

again thank you for your advises.

TO ALL concerned Friends,

Thank you very much.

69lovers

just broke up with my gf who is working as a gro. i feel the relationship cant last long. pag kasama ko sya laging nagmamadali. minsan pag wala syang kita hahanapin ako at hihingi ng pera. minsan pag nakit nya friends ko, nagpipilit na ma table sya. alam ko kailangan nya ng pera. try ko na samahan syang mag apply sa ibang work. pero tamad sya mag apply sa iba. pag kasam ko sya feeling ko hindi sya masaya. minsan nasa party kami, hiniram ang cellphone ko at may ka text sya ng 30 minutes. pag tingin ko sa message sent at inbox burado lahat. tapos nakatira pa sya sa house ng byenan nya at sinasabi nya na wala na sila ng asawa nya. sayang minahal ko na sya. napakasakit kuya eddie.

Looks like she is trying to pull a fast one on you, be smart and dont let her abuse your kindness.

sounds like you were used and abused man...

it seems that you were nothing to her except a provider...siguro nung nalaman niyang in love ka sa kaniya...she played you...

medyo hindi maganda na gagawin niya sa iyo na magpatable sa friends mo...and if your friends did table her, hmmm...medyo dapat pagisipan mo rin kung friends mo talaga sila...

buti na lang nadapa ka at nauntog...:)

o.m.g.

pasensiya na, ngayon lang ako magrereact... i don't like her... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: (pasensiya na, pranka talaga ako) grabe naman... di man lang siya nagpakitang tao... pasensiya na ha... mukhang pera-pera lang yung sa kanya eh... hay... you deserve someone better! she don't deserve your love, boss... believe me...

aww another tragic story pala..but to be honest i dont thnk that she ever loved u sir...she only needed u because of the financial support that she's getting from u...kapal ng mukha nya..ultimo frends m kinukulit nya,,daig pa nya namamalimos..d n nga naawa sau d kapa binigyan ng kahihiyan at respeto..she dont deserve u sir..im pretty sure there's sum1 out there 4u..a much better person that would understand ur worth...cheer up!!
again, i don't think it is any sort of justification...ganyan lang talaga ang kalagayan nila - they have to feed themselves, to feed their families...some have even gone into this profession to put their siblings through school...wrongful as it may seem, sometimes it is something that has to be done...

let me put this scenario - it is wrong to k*ll...but if someone comes at you with a knife in the street and you end up killing that person, kahit di mo gusto gawin - can you justify it? yes, self defense, BUT you still did a wrongful deed...

:)

someone mentioned something about these ladies leading "dual" lives...maybe that is the way they deal with it...not only to "hide" from their family and friends, but a way for them to separate themselves from "that person doing a wrongful deed"...

So sorry to disagree with you. Without intending any offense and just for the sake of a healthy argument, the example you have cited is so different. First, there is an immediate threat or life threatening situation, and your life is endanger, and thus, an immediate response/reaction is indeed appropriate and you have no other choice but to protect yourself. While in the case of the subject here who are mpas/psps/gros, they have a choice. It is rather very clear that they have a choice, and they are not in any means in a imminent situation or life threatening situation tulad ng binigay mong halimbawa.

Meron silang pagkakataon makapag-isip and re-assess all their options. I guess that there are other options for them. I am not being too righteous, and I'm just trying to seek much better reasons at hindi itong the so-called "branded" reason na sobrang gasgas na ang paggamit ng dahilan na ito.

Well if that it is your belief, I respect it.

i last visited this thread, a month ago. i posted about my gro gf.

thank you very much for all your concerns and advises. as of now im moving on, we still text each other pero iwas na ako na mag meet kami ng ex gf ko. i know she will find some one who can support her financially. mahal ko pa rin sya. pero mas magandang lumayo, baka maka hanap pa sya ng mas magmamahal sa kanya.

again thank you for your advises.

Way to go 69lovers...my prayers are with you good luck and smile :D

So sorry to disagree with you. Without intending any offense and just for the sake of a healthy argument, the example you have cited is so different. First, there is an immediate threat or life threatening situation, and your life is endanger, and thus, an immediate response/reaction is indeed appropriate and you have no other choice but to protect yourself. While in the case of the subject here who are mpas/psps/gros, they have a choice. It is rather very clear that they have a choice, and they are not in any means in a imminent situation or life threatening situation tulad ng binigay mong halimbawa.

Meron silang pagkakataon makapag-isip and re-assess all their options. I guess that there are other options for them. I am not being too righteous, and I'm just trying to seek much better reasons at hindi itong the so-called "branded" reason na sobrang gasgas na ang paggamit ng dahilan na ito.

Well if that it is your belief, I respect it.

first of all - thanks for the understanding...tama ka - walang away dito...and i fully agree na discussion lang ito...walang personalan, walang inisan...:D

true - the examples i cite are exaggerated...and intended to be so...i believe for some - IT is a life and death situation...imagine kung wala nang makain dahil sa hirap ng buhay...i believe everyone in life has a choice - you are correct there...but there are some situations wherein the choice is made for you...

it might be good also if maybe you can post the other options - malay mo - with your suggestions, baka makatulong rin sa kanila...sometimes, baka hindi nila naisip yung other options, and they choose this option because it's the easiest way out for them...:)

it would be nice also to hear from our ladies, to hear their side...to understand what situations have caused them to enter this type of work, and while they are in it how they feel...especially when a client comes along who may or may not fall in love with them...and how they can tell if the client is being sincere or not...

silver_ff - i did not mean to generalize...if it sounded that way, then i apologize...i believe i was fair in saying that there are some clients who are abusive, and there also some mpa's/psps etc who are abusive...:)

and yes, na sidetrack lang ng konti...i think we are here trying to understand the situation...some of us guys are on the other side of the bed, hehe...and who knows there are some who may get into this situation in the future...if so, maybe with this type of discussion, both may be helped and they will enter this situation with a clearer understanding of each other...:)

"Save The Last Dance For Me"

You can dance-every dance with the guy

Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight

You can smile-every smile for the man

Who held your hand neath the pale moon light

But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the music's fine

Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun

Laugh and sing,but while we're apart

Don't give your heart to anyone

But don't forget who's takin' you home

So darlin' save the last dance for me

Baby don't you know I love you so

Can't you feel it when we touch

I will never never let you go

I love you oh so much

You can dance,go and carry on

Till the night is gone

And it's time to go

If he asks if you're all alone

Can he walk you home,you must tell him no

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home

Save the last dance for me

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home

So darling,save the last dance for me

Save the last dance for me

Save the last dance for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0DNQMzpG_s

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

Lay a whisper on my pillow

Leave the winter on the ground

I wake up lonely,there's air of silence

In the bedroom and all around

Touch me now, I close my eyes

And dream away...

It must have been love, but it's over now

It must have been good, but I lost it somehow

From the moment we touched till the time had run out

Make believing we're together

That I'm sheltered by your heart

But in and outside I turn to water

Like a teardrop in your palm

And it's a hard winter's day

I dream away...

It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without

It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows

It must have been good, but I lost it somehow

From the moment we touched till the time had run out

It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without

It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows

- Love may be just an illusion in this type of a relationship.... it is up to the both of you to make it a reality...

Musta sis..hmm di naman cgro ganun sis..Atleast my movement un thread..Cheer up..Opinion lang nila un and entitle naman cla dun..Cheer up...Niwala pa rin kami sa katotohanan na Madami pa din girl sa ganito profession dapat mahalin..Katulad ng sinabi mo sis its a matter of luck who u get to meet..Cheer up..! :)